PDA

View Full Version : Site access and IP Address URL

Frank
02-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Hey guys, has anyone notice anomalies with accessing the site? I've been getting a lot of stats of referral from the site's IP address at 50.22.67.... is anyone having problems accessing the site via the URL? but can only access via the IP address?

Just curious.

Thanks,
Frank

VanHooliganX
02-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Well last night I seriously struggled to keep on. I have this forum bookmarked and at times it would refuse to let me on. Plus I did see those numbers in my URL at times too (I'm not amazing at computer knowledge so I can't give major details)

The problem has stopped though for now.

B-MCINTYRE
02-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Hey guys, has anyone notice anomalies with accessing the site? I've been getting a lot of stats of referral from the site's IP address at 50.22.67.... is anyone having problems accessing the site via the URL? but can only access via the IP address?

Just curious.

Thanks,
Frank

Occasionally i have problems getting on but i just come back later and it works fine again. Like Van said. Yesterday was bad, but hasn't been a problem today.

pauadrian
02-20-2012, 09:35 PM
never had problems myself

The Brown One
02-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Occasionally i have problems getting on but i just come back later and it works fine again. Like Van said. Yesterday was bad, but hasn't been a problem today.

Same here.

Frank
02-20-2012, 10:25 PM
yea, yesterday we had a huge surge of traffic. We've taken precautions so that the site doesn't slow down during PPVs, we should be good now. Always keeping an eye out and monitoring.

If anyone notices the IP issues, please report it here so we can furthur trouble shoot.

B-MCINTYRE
02-20-2012, 10:42 PM
yea, yesterday we had a huge surge of traffic. We've taken precautions so that the site doesn't slow down during PPVs, we should be good now. Always keeping an eye out and monitoring.

If anyone notices the IP issues, please report it here so we can furthur trouble shoot.

Makes sense that you would be busier with the PPV but yeah I'll let you know if it happens to me again Frank

pauadrian
02-20-2012, 11:57 PM

get ready for wrestlemania

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-21-2012, 03:57 AM
I don't know what it is about my end but, I struggle to stay on sometimes myself. I can log in, go to post and it tells me I have to log in again. There was a point where I got caught up in a continous loop of logging in. I think I did it about 6 or 7 times before I just gave up on it. The last time it happened to me though was Friday night. I haven't been on since then really but, I'll definitely keep a look out.

Sully
02-21-2012, 10:01 AM
Usually the only problems I have are on big pay per view nights, or when something big happens on Raw. If I'm in the chat room, it'd usually lag or just freeze entirely.

Then I usually get disconnected from the site for a couple minutes.

Other then these problems which seem to already be addressed, I haven't really had any issues.

Frank
02-21-2012, 03:19 PM
get ready for wrestlemania

Yeeeepppp, we're gonna get ready for it for sure. We should have a all night continuos uptime, I'm patching up my server as best as I can.

xAzureSkye
02-21-2012, 03:20 PM
I usually only have problems with big traffic, during RAW or a pay per view

Tommy Thunder
02-21-2012, 04:34 PM
I usually only have problems with big traffic, during RAW or a pay per view

Same here. I only get problems coming on on the occasional big Raw (when something big has happened) or at the bigger ppv's.
Good luck in getting things ready for Mania Frank!

VanHooliganX
02-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Yeeeepppp, we're gonna get ready for it for sure. We should have a all night continuos uptime, I'm patching up my server as best as I can.

Should be okay. Got about 6 weeks :)

It's funny actually. The most users online time is just after MITB 2011. Cause of Punk winning I struggled to get on here and then stay on here without crashing Chrome lol