PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Responds To CM Punk - Details Insid...

Frank
02-20-2012, 10:50 AM
We noted earlier this morning here on the website that WWE Champion CM Punk blasted singer Chris Brown via Twitter. Punk tweeted: “I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.”Brown has since responded to the tweet with the following:“@CMpunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.”“Positivity regardl...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2497/chris-brown-responds-to-cm-punk-details-inside)

SilverGhost
02-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Nah you can't say that. Chris Brown is the child here. CM Punk is just Punk lol

>UHHH BROWN BEAT A WOMAN
>Punk being Punk

You pick which is more unprofessional.

SilverGhost
02-20-2012, 03:10 PM
I think both are unprofessional in this situation. I don't like Chris Brown and I think his actions are pathetic. Hitting a women is not okay but it doesn't look professional when one of WWE's top stars are getting into a pointless argument with a celeb. I get that CM Punk has a right to express his views but this whole Twitter feud is childish with CM Punk, a 32 year old bickering with a singer who is in his early 20's.

I'll answer in the WWE section.