PDA

View Full Version : Y2J - Elimination Chamber

twoot2
02-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Do you think the Y2J head concussion was real or part of the storyline(pre-determined) ? I thought he was acting it out at first and was going to run in and attack Punk and end up winning the WWE title, but he just lay there on his back..

stewie_bassist
02-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Looked legit. Punk was looking at the ref and giving the X with his arms.

Mikkaelson
02-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Looked legit. Punk was looking at the ref and giving the X with his arms.

*Head desk* - You're are having a laugh. It was clearly a work

stewie_bassist
02-19-2012, 09:21 PM
It could be a work. I'm interested to know how you saw it was clearly a work though? Is it because since I posted the initial response we've seen Josh Matthews backstage talking about how they're waiting to get a word with Jericho?

A.Graham
02-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Definitely a work he fell to far for it to be legit and they're trying to interview him instead of treat him so It's a work.

bearkg88
02-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Do you think the Y2J head concussion was real or part of the storyline(pre-determined) ? I thought he was acting it out at first and was going to run in and attack Punk and end up winning the WWE title, but he just lay there on his back..

I thought the same thing to twoot. As soon as Jericho was layed out, and Miz and Punk kept going, I kept thinking Jericho was going to sneak back in and pin Punk. My guess is though it was a work. Jericho will come out and go on about how he was never pinned, and was attacked from behind by Punk, and deserves to go 1 on 1 with Punk and such.

HCollins-TNA1
02-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Prediction
It 925 pm and the Smackdown EC and still Cena vs Kane in a Ambulance match..... Hummm seems to me they have time for Jericho to want to have his match continue??? Guess we'll see????

Mikkaelson
02-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Testament to Chris Jericho's selling that made peeps fall for that one hook line and sinker. I thought it was glaringly obvious they were trying to protect Jericho for the Punk Vs Jericho Wrestlemania feud by not having him be pinned or submit.

stewie_bassist
02-19-2012, 09:29 PM
It was the X that fooled me clearly. You don't see that thrown up unless it's legit. Usually.

Mikkaelson
02-19-2012, 09:32 PM
It was the X that fooled me clearly. You don't see that thrown up unless it's legit. Usually.

It was a nice touch

drumn4life0789
02-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Yeah the X would normally be the clue. But Cena even through up the X on Monday when Ryder was thrown off the top. I think they need to do more things like this to make it interesting again. We all know the X means stop match something is wrong. But if they can work that in every once in a while to make things look more real, then that would be great. With the internet and everything wrestling has lost its luster for the most part and creative things like this need to happen a little more often.

The Expendable
02-19-2012, 09:35 PM
I thought we were going to see who the hell is "she"

bearkg88
02-19-2012, 09:46 PM

My guess is at this point, "she" won't be revealed, but like the anonymous Raw GM

Robstar
02-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Prediction
It 925 pm and the Smackdown EC and still Cena vs Kane in a Ambulance match..... Hummm seems to me they have time for Jericho to want to have his match continue??? Guess we'll see????

This is the first thing I thought too.

HCollins-TNA1
02-19-2012, 09:57 PM
That and the fact that they having the WWE title match as the 1st match which is rare....

twoot2
02-19-2012, 09:58 PM

There isn't a 'she' IMO. If there was im sure she would have been revealed by now.

bearkg88
02-19-2012, 09:58 PM

Considering it is nearly ten, and the SD EC match isn't over, I'm guessing we will get one or two more backstage segments of some kind, and then they'll give the Cena/Kane match 20 to 30 minutes. So, doubt we will see Jericho vs Punk tonight

twoot2
02-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Prediction

Doubt it, i think they'll have Jericho come out or do a backstage promo like Beark said on how he didn't get pinned so therefore he shouldn't have been eliminated. They will continue the Punk/Jericho storyline onto RAW tomorrow.

HCollins-TNA1
02-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Considering it is nearly ten, and the SD EC match isn't over, I'm guessing we will get one or two more backstage segments of some kind, and then they'll give the Cena/Kane match 20 to 30 minutes. So, doubt we will see Jericho vs Punk tonight
It all depends on Cena vs Kane if it goes 20 minutes... you have 10 or 20 minutes for something else???

HCollins-TNA1
02-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Well look like it not going to happen!!!!

The Brown One
02-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Of course it's a work, and it's easy to tell why. If it was real, then they wouldn't have shown Jericho in the back getting checked on by doctors.