PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Teases A TNA Tour Of New Zealand

Frank
02-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Hulk Hogan recently spoke with Stuff.co.nz and teased a TNA tour of New Zealand, here is what he had to say…"We not only want to send the show there and make sure everybody knows about us and sees and loves the show, but we also want to come to the marketplace there and service the people with a live show…You tell me when your next summer is and that's when I'll be there. If you guys get the show red-hot and the numbers and ratings go through the roof, we'll be there a lot quicker." ...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2445/hulk-hogan-teases-a-tna-tour-of-new-zealand)

The Brown One
02-18-2012, 09:02 PM
I'm not a huge fan of TNA, but it would be great if they came down here! Really enjoyed WWE's tour last year.

Shaz11
02-18-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm not a huge fan of TNA, but it would be great if they came down here! Really enjoyed WWE's tour last year.

When I read that report, I immediately thought of you! Lol!

The Brown One
02-18-2012, 09:49 PM
When I read that report, I immediately thought of you! Lol!

Haha thanks. And when I read that report, I saw that jackass Devon post yet another stupid comment and called him out on it.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Haha thanks. And when I read that report, I saw that jackass Devon post yet another stupid comment and called him out on it.

fuck that guy, he's a blind WWE mark!

The Brown One
02-19-2012, 12:43 AM
fuck that guy, he's a blind WWE mark!

Lol seems like it. It's funny and really sad at the same time that hes "trying to get himself over using a wrestling - like name on Facebook". Who the hell does that?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Lol seems like it. It's funny and really sad at the same time that hes "trying to get himself over using a wrestling - like name on Facebook". Who the hell does that?

an idiot like Devon Hardy