PDA

View Full Version : Please view!!!

Shaz11
02-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Okay guys Shaz11 here.

I've recently been a proper annoying dick lately by posting stupid stuff on the 'Anything' thread.

But now I just wanna let you know that I'm gonna write sensibly and act more mature while I'm at it.

Sorry if I've been winding people up.

Once you've read this thread, comment on it (so I know people have read it) and then it can get merged!

bearkg88
02-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Okay guys Shaz11 here.

I've recently been a proper annoying dick lately by posting stupid stuff on the 'Anything' thread.

But now I just wanna let you know that I'm gonna write sensibly and act more mature while I'm at it.

Once you've read this thread, comment on it (so I know people have read it) and then it can get merged!

Thank you. I've enjoyed reading your blogs, as well as seeing your thoughts on different topics, but when you started to get all bat crap crazy in the anything thread, posting meaningless nothings there, it honestly made me question whether to take you seriously or not. I am glad you have came to your sense Shaz, and I look forward to chatting with you about different things and reading any blogs you might put out bro.

Shaz11
02-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Thank you. I've enjoyed reading your blogs, as well as seeing your thoughts on different topics, but when you started to get all bat crap crazy in the anything thread, posting meaningless nothings there, it honestly made me question whether to take you seriously or not. I am glad you have came to your sense Shaz, and I look forward to chatting with you about different things and reading any blogs you might put out bro.

Thanks man, I just the respect that I earned by writing my blogs back (as I lost it while going crazy over that Anything thread). Best way to gain respect is to give it! ;)

Steve Austin
02-26-2012, 09:09 PM
No worries Shaz my man, I still love ya :p

Not in a sexual manner :D

pauadrian
02-26-2012, 09:11 PM
No worries Shaz my man, I still love ya :p

is that like the clique slogan now?

Giddy
02-26-2012, 09:12 PM
is that like the clique slogan now?
It's the Shaz slogan

Steve Austin
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM
It's the Shaz slogan

But not in a sexual manner :D

Giddy
02-26-2012, 09:15 PM
But not in a sexual manner :D
Of course!

AreYaSerious
02-27-2012, 01:16 AM
Okay guys Shaz11 here.

No harm done to me pal.

Sully
02-27-2012, 01:20 AM
I too accept your apology.

Next time though, try to avoid the usage of a title like this. No matter what, you should have your title relate to the thread topic. I would have named it something like "My apology" or "I'm sorry". If you wanted an eye catcher of some sort, maybe you can try using a post icon.

Making a thread title "Please view!!!" though is a bit obnoxious. Probably something I'd put down in my pet peeves section. It'd be worse if it was in the WWE section.

Anyways, you just got really caught up in all the postwhoring that was going on that day because of the new feature. It seems like things have calmed down now.

Robstar
02-27-2012, 04:04 AM
Classy move. :) Personally, I think that Anything thread is pretty stupid and can only end in trouble for some users. If you think it's going to make you seem an ass, stay away! ;) Anyway, nice one Shaz

Sully
02-27-2012, 08:35 AM
The Anything thread was pretty much a big, steaming pile of spam. I mean if used correctly it wouldn't be THAT bad, but if used correctly it wouldn't be there in the first place.

Like I said last week, there were some things I found interesting in that thread. It was just hard to find them under the 20 pages of pure counting.

We're glad you know how to count, but we really don't need to see that on the boards.

Shaz11
02-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks guys!

Not in a sexual manner ;)

Would be weird if Drew McIntyre used that slogan for his gimmick ;)