PDA

View Full Version : UWA: The Unholy Wrestling Alliance

nrb6304
08-19-2010, 01:33 PM
I just found this section and LOVE IT. I looked through my old High School backpack and found three full spirals of this federation I had made called the UWA: Unholy Wrestling Alliance. I'm just gonna start from the begining and go from there.

Back Story: TNA and WWE have merged with one another, but after conflicts of interest between Vince McMahon and Dixie Carter, Dixie decides to sell her half of the company. to Shane McMahon. Vince McMahon, in his old age sells his shares as well to his son Shane McMahon. Shane then hires the creative genius to run all of it....Paul Heyman.

Titles:
All Titles will begin Vacant and be won over a period of time.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/UWAtitle.jpg
UWA Title
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/TVtitle.jpg
TV Title
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/XDivision.jpg
X-Division Title
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/TagTitles.jpg
Tag Team Titles

Shows:

UWA Carnage
Theme Song: "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold
All Carnage episodes are 20 segments long, a segment being a promo, match, etc.

Monthly Pay Per Views
(NOTE: The shows with the underline are the "Super" shows and the Italics and Underline is the "Wrestlemania")
Disloyalty
Sin With a Grin
Fight Night in Vegas
Black Deth
Fade to Black
Forget To Remember
Burn It Down
Symphony of Destruction
M.I.A
Never Gonna Stop
World Wide Suicide
Blitzkrieg
All Pay Per Views are 30 segments long.

Roster
The roster is large and exstensive and uses WWE, TNA, and Independent Stars along with Wrestling Legends. Therefor I will not post any of the roster.

Format:
I use the OWW.com format to post results. If your unfamiliar with this it's bullet points. For Example:

John Cena beat Darren Young at 6:09 by Submission

Darren Young hit Cena with a dropkick to the stairs on the outside for a 9 Count

Young reversed the F-U into a roll up for 2

STFU for the win

I think that about covers it, I'll probably do the first full month today and then hear from you guys and see if anybody A.) Reads this B.) Wants more.

So without further ado I bring to you.... The Unholy Wrestling Alliance

nrb6304
08-19-2010, 11:02 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/Carnage.jpg
Theme: "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold

-Paul Heyman comes out and says that the UWA is newest wrestling promotion on the market and will become the hottest name associated with professional WRESTLING. Paul says that ECW didn't have the financial backing that TNA did, but TNA didn't have one key component....HIM!

Randy Orton made his way out to the ring and asked when Paul Heyman is going to announce him as the first UWA Champion?

Before Paul Heyman could answer Edge made his way out to ringside and said that Randy Orton shouldn't be HANDED the UWA title...but he should!

Paul Heyman announced that in the first ever main event Edge vs Randy Orton for the UWA Championship!

-The Motorcity Machineguns are in the back getting physced up for their debut match tonight.

-[I]The Motorcity Machineguns beat LAX at 13:27 by pin

Shelley reversed the Border Toss into a hurricanrana that led to an Enziguri by Sabin for 2

Gringo Cutter to Shelley for to 2

Cradle Shock to Homicide for 3!

-Edge is walking to his locker room when Josh Mathews stops him and asks if Edge thinks that Randy Orton could beat him tonight?

Edge said that Randy Orton simply wasn't good enough to beat him, that tonight would be almost like a walk in the park.

-Jay Lethal beat MVP at 4:15 by Pin

MVP missed the Playa's Boot in the corner which set up for the Lethal Combination for the win

After the match, Paul Heyman came on the screen and said that Jay Lethal's win was extremely impressive. So impressive that next week Jay Lethal will be given the opportunity to become the very first UWA X-Division Champion! In a 6 Man Ladder match!

A promo aired announcing Team 3D's debut next week on Carnage.

-Abyss beat Tommy Dreamer at 2:11 by Pin

Black Hole Slam for the win

Edge is seen in his locker room putting on his elbow pads when Randy Orton comes in. Orton promised to make Edge realize that HE was the best in the industry bar none.

-Samoa Joe beat James Storm at 6:09 by Submission
Joe reversed the Super kick into the Clutch for the submission win

Triple H made his way out to the ring with a microphone and told the fans that only one man could help UWA become what it needs to be is...THE GAME! Triple H is what this company needs. Triple H says it's bullsh*t that he's not going to be in tonight's main event for the UWA Title!
Before Triple H can finish his sentence the lights die out.
When they come back Sabu is in the ring with a chair! Triple H runs off before Sabu can get his hands on him.

Josh Mathews goes into Paul Heyman's office and asks who Paul E. would rather see as UWA Champion: Edge or Orton?
Paul tells Josh that either Orton or Edge would be a suitable UWA champion.

-Jeff Hardy beat The Big Show at 4:06 by Pin

Hardy moved before Big Show could hit the KO punch

Whisper in the Wind for the win

After the match Big Show KO'd Hardy.

A long black Hummer pulled up into the parking garage of the arena

Triple H finds Paul Heyman in his office. Hunter tells Paul that if this is how his piece of sh*t company is going to be run, the he wants NOTHING to do with it! Not only is he not in the main event for the UWA Title, but now he's got Paul's rejects coming after him?! Hunter tells Paul that he won't fight that crazy bastard no matter WHAT!

The Hummer's back door opens and a man wearing a black trench coat and black boots comes walking out of it.

Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler recap what has happen so far tonight and announce that next week Jay Lethal will face Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin and three others for the X-Division Title.

Edge and Randy Orton was a No Contest at 24:06

Edge O' Matic for 2

Drop down neckbreaker to Edge for 2

Edge hit the Impaler DDT and thought he had 3 only for the ref to see Randy Orton's arm on the rope

Edge had Randy set up for the spear but before he could hit it the lights died

When the lights came back Sting was in the ring and nailed both Orton and Edge with the baseball bat!

Paul Heyman is shown backstage in shock.

Sting is the ring beating down both Edge and Orton to close out the show.

nrb6304
08-20-2010, 08:48 PM

-A recap of last week's debut episode of Carnage is shown, followed by Paul Heyman in his office. Paul Heyman announces a twelve man tournament to crown the first ever UWA Champion.

-Jeff Hardy beat The Big Show at 5:07 by count out

Jeff Hardy managed to avoid the KO punch again and hit Big Show with a dropkick off the apron

Just before Big Show could get in the ring, Hardy nailed him with a baseball slide dropkick to get the count out win

-Alex Shelley is in the locker room when Chris Sabin comes up to him. Sabin tells Shelley that tonight it wasn't anything personal, that tonight was purely about the UWA X-Division title.

Shelley agreed and said that only one of them could win it, and wishes Sabin luck.

-Edge makes his way out to the ring where he says that last week he should've become the UWA Champion. That he should be celebrating in all of his glory, but instead finds himself looking towards a 12-Man tournament to crown the first UWA Champion. All because of Sting! Edge demands that Sting personally come out and apologize to him.
S
Samoa Joe comes out instead and tells Edge that instead of him whining like a little bitch that he needs to man up. He needs to walk right up to Sting and slap him in the face like a man.

Edge asks if he should walk up to Sting and slap him or if he should walk up to Joe and slap him?!

Paul Heyman appears on the big screen and tells Edge that before him and Joe beat the hell out of each other that tonight they have a tag team match against Sting and Randy Orton.

-Abyss beat Kaz at 5:22 by pin
Kaz had Abyss set up for the Flux Capacitor when he got a chokeslam from the top rope for 2

Blackhole slam for 3

-Josh Mathews asks Randy Orton how he feels about teaming with Sting tonight?

Randy Orton asks Josh Mathews if he knows who Randy is? Orton asks if Sting knows who he is? Because if they don't after tonight...THEY WILL!

-LAX beat Team 3D at 10:47 by pin

Homicide reversed the 3D into a DDT onto Bubba for 2

Saving Grace to Hernandez for 2

Gringo Cutter to D-Von for 3!

After the match Hernandez took D-Von and gave him a Border Toss into the turnbuckle!!

-Triple H found Paul Heyman in the back and asked if what he just read was correct? Hunter told Paul that last week he made it very clear he was here to win the UWA Title and bring this company to the promise land, not take on HIS boys!

Paul Heyman said that if Triple H wanted to take UWA to the promise land he could start tonight by beating one of "HIS" boys.

-Josh Mathews asked Jay Lethal if he knew who the other three men in the main event tonight would be?

Lethal said that he had no idea, but if the last two weeks have been any indicator Paul Heyman is pulling out the biggest names in the world of wrestling to make UWA the best company it can be.

Paul London walks up before Lethal can continue and says "Hey Jay!"

-Rob Van Dam beat Triple H at 13:28 by Pin

Spinebuster to RVD for 2

Rolling Thunder to Triple H for 2

Triple H had RVD set up for the Pedigree when the lights died and Sabu came out giving RVD the chance to roll up Triple H for the win

After the match a furious Triple H beat down Rob Van Dam till Sabu threw a chair in his face.

The two men beat down Triple H until Shawn Michael's music hit!

-Edge is on his cell phone complaining about having to team with Joe tonight. Edge says that it's crap, and that he doesn't need Samoa Joe to beat Orton OR Sting!

Edge promises to get his hands on Sting...NEXT!

-Orton&Sting vs Edge&Joe was declared a No Contest at 11:44

Stinger Splash to Joe for 2

Edge was able to counter the RKO

Joe had Sting set up for the Muscle Buster when Edge nailed the spear on him!

While Edge was beating down Samoa Joe Sting intervened and nailed a Scorpion Death Drop on Edge

Sting was able to lock in the Scorpion Death Lock but before Edge would tap Randy Orton nailed Sting with an RKO!!

-Paul Heyman is on the phone in his office when a small man with his back towards the camera comes in.

Paul's face lights up with a huge grin. Paul says that he is going to make you a star!

-UWA's very first Pay Per View is going to be held in just 2 weeks in Detroit, Michigan! UWA Disloyalty will feature the semi finals and finals of the UWA Title Tournament!

-Gregory Helms beat Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Paul London, and Jerry Lynn in a 6 Man Ladder Match at 27:33

Jay Lethal nailed Paul London with an Elbow Drop off the top of the ladder

Jerry Lynn hit Lethal with the Cradle Piledriver on top of London

Just as Lynn had his hands on the X-Division title Chris Sabin climbed up the ladder and hit Lynn with a Cradle Shock

Sabin hit his hands on the X-Division title when out of nowhere Helms was able to hit a springboard Shining Whizard and grab the X-Division title at the same time!!

Gregory Helms has gained the X-Division title

Current UWA Disloyalty Card
1.)____ vs_____
Semi Final Match in the UWA Title Tournament

2.)____vs_____

3.)____vs_____

4.)____vs____vs____
Final Match in the UWA Title Tournament

nrb6304
08-21-2010, 12:50 AM

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/Titletourny.jpg
-Randy Orton beat Jeff Hardy at 13:58 by count out

Whisper in the Wind for 2

Drop down neck breaker for 2

While the referee held Randy Orton back as Hardy was on the outside The Big Show hit him with the KO punch!

Randy Orton moves on

-Josh Mathews is backstage with...John Cena.

Cena says that last week Paul Heyman called him and gave him the opportunity to become the UWA Champion, and be the face of the UWA and he just couldn't resist. Next week John Cena will make his in ring debut in the UWA title tournament

-Bubba Ray beat Homicide at 5:33 by pin

Bubba reversed the Gringo Cutter into the Bubba Bomb for the win

After, Team 3D challenges LAX to a match at Disloyalty, a match that THEY couldn't lose....a tables match!

-Paul Heyman walks to the garage and meets none other then CM Punk!!

Paul tells Punk that tonight he's got his chance to make himself immortal

-Joey Styles tells us that at Disloyalty there will be 3 one on one matches and a triple threat match for the UWA Title

-Sting beat CM Punk at 8:11 by submission

Knee to the face bulldog combo for 2

Punk moved before the Stinger splash and set up Sting for the GTS

Sting reversed the GTS into the Scorpion Death Drop

Scorpion Death Lock made CM Punk tap!

Sting moves on

-Triple H is seen pacing in the locker room when Josh Mathews comes up

Josh Mathews asks what Triple H is planning on doing about RVD and Sabu

Triple H says that like all good military strategist he is a helluva plan and a helluva back up plan! Triple H says that tonight he's got a message for Van Dam and Sabu.

-Jay Lethal finds Gregory Helms and congratulates him on become the first UWA X-Division champion

Lethal extends his hand to Helms but Helms blows him off

-Paul London beat Jerry Lynn at 3:29 by pin

Gregory Helms was on commentary and said that no man in the X-Division could compare to him!

London Calling for the win

After Paul London told Helms that he wanted the X-Division title

-Edge asked Paul Heyman who he was going to face in the title tournament?

Paul said that Edge was gonna have an awesome opponent next week in Abyss!

Edge walked out pissed off when the small man from last week walks in

Paul Heyman smiles and laughs and tells him that he's got a GREAT opponent next week!

-Big Show beat The Motorcity Machineguns at 4:11 by pin

The Guns hit a double enziguri that couldn't bring Big Show down

KO punch to Shelley followed up by a chokeslam to Sabin ontop of him for the win

After the match Big Show said that in 2 weeks Jeff Hardy has THIS to look forward to at Disloyalty!

-RVD and Sabu are on their way to the ring when they're jumped by Triple H and Shawn Michaels!!!

DX beat the hell out of RVD and Sabu all the way to the ring!

HBK hit a Superkick on Van Dam while Triple H hit a Pedigree on Sabu

After the beat down DX challenged the two to a No Holds Barred match at Disloyalty and promised to beat the living snot out of these two has beens!

Current UWA Disloyalty Card

UWA Title Tournament
1.) Randy Orton vs Sting

UWA Title Tournament
2.)____vs____

No DQ, No Count Out
3.)The Big Show vs Jeff Hardy

No Holds Barred
4.) Rob Van Dam&Sabu vs Degeneration-X

Tables Match
5.)LAX vs Team 3D

UWA Title Tournament
7.)___vs___

UWA Title Tournament Finals
8.)___vs___vs___

Wrave
08-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Can I suggest one thing. Spread the shows out to maybe 2 or three a week so that you have a chance to draw more viewers.

nrb6304
08-21-2010, 02:04 PM
-A tournament bracket is shown. Four matches will be taking place tonight.

-John Cena makes his way out to the ring and said that tonight he'll make his UWA in ring debut in the title tournament.
Cena says that he's used to the best competition in the world, and Paul Heyman better have some damn good competition for him.
Bryan Danielson comes to the ring and gets in Cena's face.

-Bryan Danielson beat John Cena at 0:20 by submission
Danielson hit Cena with a spinning elbow and then locked in the Cattle Mutilation to make Cena tap
Danielson moves on

-Josh Mathews is backstage with a very happy MVP. MVP says that Paul Heyman has given him a second chance at a first impression. Tonight he gets a shot at the UWA title!
Mathews ask if he knows who he'll be facing?
Samoa Joe walks up to Joe and tells him to meet him in the ring....NOW

-Samoa Joe beat MVP at 7:29 by submission
MVP went for the playmaker but Joe was able to reverse into the Kokina Clutch to make MVP tap
Samoa Joe moves on

-Rob Van Dam tells Josh Mathews that not only does he accepts DX's challenge at Disloyalty he and Sabu will DESTROY them
Josh Mathews asks Van Dam how he can team up with Sabu?
RVD says he and Sabu have a connection that roots back more then 15 years. He and Sabu are almost like brothers, and nothing, and nobody can pull them apart

-Gregory Helms beat Sunjay Dutt at 4:54 by pin
Helms moved before the Phoenix Splash
Shining Whizard for the win
After, Jay Lethal came out and challenged Helms to defend his X-Division title at Disloyalty!
Before Helms could accept or deny Paul London came out as well and challenged Helms and Lethal to a Three Way Dance at Disloyalty!

-LAX found Team 3D's car in the back and completely trash it. To finish it off LAX threw a table through the windshield.

-D-Von beat Chris Sabin at 5:55 by pin
Sabin tried to get Dvon up for the Cradle Shock but couldn't pick up Dvon
Saving Grace for the win
After Team 3D gave Sabin a 3D!

-Paul Heyman is seen walking backstage when he bumps into Abyss.
Heyman tells him that Abyss is JUST the guy he wanted to talk to.
Heyman calls Abyss a monster, an animal, an indestructible force and there's only one way to see how indestructible a force is...by putting him against the immovable object.

-Edge beat Kaz at 14:11 by pin
Kaz blocked a spear and rolled up Edge for 2
Edge O' Matic for 2
Impaler DDT for the win
Edge moves on

-Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler run down the UWA Disloyalty card.

-The Big Show finds Matt Hardy backstage and asks him where Jeff is?
Matt says he doesn't know
Show gives him a KO punch and tells him to pass along the message!

-The Undertaker beat Abyss at 15:07 by pin
Abyss was able to hit the Black Hole Slam but only got a 2 count
Chokeslam to Undertaker for 2
Tombstone Piledriver for the win!
The Undertaker moves on!!

UWA Disloyalty Card

No Holds Barred Tag Team Match
1.) Sabu&Rob Van Dam vs. Degeneration-X

Tables Match
2.) LAX vs. Team 3D

Three Way Dance X-Division Title Match
3.) Gregory Helms<c> vs. Jay Lethal vs. Paul London

No DQ, No Count Out Match
4.) The Big Show vs. Jeff Hardy

UWA Title Tournament Match
5.)Edge vs. Samoa Joe

6.) Sting vs. Randy Orton

7.) The Undertaker vs. Bryan Danielson

Triple Threat UWA Title Match
___vs.___vs.___

nrb6304
08-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Can I suggest one thing. Spread the shows out to maybe 2 or three a week so that you have a chance to draw more viewers.

I was trying to get the first full month out there, but I think your right, I know if I was gonna read somebody's fantsy I would wanna start in the begining and then read from there, and probably wouldn't read more then like 2 or 3 shows. Good idea THANKS

Azmodan
08-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Just want you to know I think this is pretty cool

nrb6304
08-24-2010, 06:22 PM
UWA Disloyalty
Theme: "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory

-Joey Styles and Jerry “The King” Lawler welcome us to the very first UWA Pay Per View! Live from Detroit, Michigan this is UWA Disloyalty

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/DanielsonTaker.jpg
-Bryan Danielson beat The Undertaker at 17:46 by Pin

Chokeslam for 2

The Undertaker went for a Tombstone but Bryan reversed with MMA type elbows

Dragon Suplex with a bridge for the win!

Bryan Danielson moves on

-Josh Mathews is backstage with Edge. Mathews asks if Edge is ready to take on the Samoan Submission Machine?

Edge promises that tonight not only will he BEAT Samoa Joe but he will become the UWA Champion

-Gregory Helms beat Jay Lethal and Paul London in a 3-Way Dance at 10:56 by pin

Helms hit both Lethal and London with the Nightmare on Helms Street but only got a 2 count

Jay Lethal missed the Elbow drop on Helms

London Calling to Jay Lethal for 3

Jay Lethal’s eliminated

Helms missed the Shining Wizard and got a Waffle Face for 2

London argued with the ref but when he turned around got a Shining Wizard for 3

Helms retains

-DX is in the locker room

Triple H says tonight isn’t about ECW or a bunch of damn has been never was performers

Tonight is about Degeneration-X taking UWA to the top.

Tonight DX will beat Sabu and RVD within an inch of their lives, stop, piss on them, and then beat that inch down!

-LAX beat Team 3D at 5:39 in a Tables Match

Border Toss to D-Von through a table

Super power bomb off the top rope to Homicide through a table

Hernandez threw Bubba off of him as he went for the Bubba Cutter through a table for the win

-Josh Mathews is in the locker room with Randy Orton.

Orton says 2 weeks ago he reminded EVERYBODY why he is…the Legend Killer

Tonight he’s going to remind Sting why he has EARNED that name

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/JoeEdge.jpg
-Edge beat Samoa Joe at 9:09 by pin

Snap power slam to Edge for 2

Edge was able to get off of Joe’s shoulder’s before he could hit the Muscle Buster and hit Joe with an Edge O’ Matic for 2

Spear for 2

Edge hit another Spear for 2

Edge reared back and nailed a HUGE 3rd Spear for the win

Edge moves on

-Rob Van Dam tells Paul E. that he understands how much Triple H and Shawn Michaels could HELP UWA, but he and Sabu are on a mission tonight….to end DX

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/StingOrton.jpg
-Randy Orton beat Sting at 5:45 by KO

Orton held onto the top rope as Sting went for the Death Drop

The ref stopped the match after Orton hit Sting with the Punt!

Randy Orton moves on

-A recap of the events leading up to the No Holds Barred Tag Team match are shown

-RVD&Sabu beat Degeneration-X at 24:05 by pin in a No Holds Barred Match

A Van Damninator busted open HBK

Spinebuster through a table to Sabu for 2

HBK hit Sweet Chin Music to Van Dam through a table for 2

Triple Jump Moonsault to Triple H for 2

Triple H busted Sabu open with the sledge hammer

Van Dam hit Triple H with a springboard kick before he could hit Sabu with the Pedigree

Combination Legdrop to HBK through a table for the win!!

After the match EMT’s had to help HBK and Sabu out of the arena

-Bryan Danielson told Josh Mathews that nobody thought it would be HIM who beat John Cena in less then a minute

Then NOBODY thought he could beat The Undertaker tonight

Yet here he is ready to take the UWA Title!

Tonight Bryan Danielson will be the face of UWA

-The Big Show beat Jeff Hardy at 4:00 by pin

Hardy went for Whisper in the Wind but got caught by Big Show

Chokeslam for the win!

After the match Big Show KO’d Jeff Hardy

-A recap of the UWA Title Tournament is shown

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/MainEvent.jpg
-Bryan Danielson beat Edge and Randy Orton at 43:56 by pin

Edge locked in the Edge-a-cator to Randy Orton before Orton could tap though Danielson broke it up

Drop down neck breaker to Bryan for 2

Drop down neck breaker to Edge for 2

Dropkick to both Edge and Orton for 2

Randy Orton hit an RKO through the announce table to Edge

Dragon Suplex to Randy Orton for 2

Bryan locked in the Cattle Mutilation to Orton but he refused to tap, so Bryan rolled over onto his stomach pinning Orton’s shoulder’s to the ground for 3!!

Bryan Danielson gains the UWA Title!

-Paul Heyman personally came out and shook Bryan’s hand and handed him the UWA Title.

Just as Bryan raised the title over his head Kurt Angle came from behind!

Angle turned Bryan around and smiled at him before hitting the Angle Slam!

Angle then locked in the Ankle lock for a couple of seconds untill Bryan tapped out

Angle held up the UWA title as the first UWA Pay Per View heads off the air.

SilverGhost
08-26-2010, 12:48 AM
I like this! Where is the thumbs up button?? WHERE IS THE CHANNEL TO WATCH THIS??!?!??!?!??!111?!one!?11

WHERE IS MY CONTRACT!?1?!?!?!?11one!???!?!?!??oneone!

Wrave
08-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Nice show, I just put my first one up.

nrb6304
08-27-2010, 05:22 AM
Theme:"Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold

-A recap of UWA's first Pay Per View Disloyalty is shown to start the show.

Bryan Danielson, the new the first and the only UWA Champion is in the ring.

Bryan says that last night he did something that nobody else could, he became UWA Champ! He became the face of UWA.
Before he can continue Kurt Angle makes his way out to the ring.

Angle says that he's heard alot about this kid, and sure enough last night he proved in every way that everything he heard was right.

Angle says that he has no problem with Bryan except one thing....he has the UWA title, and Kurt wants it.

Danielson says that if Angle wants him, he won't have to wait, he can have him....TONIGHT!

-Josh Mathews is backstage with Jay Lethal. Josh asks Jay for his thoughts about his loss last night to Helms.

Lethal says that last night Gregory Helms proved himself to be one hell of a competitor, but this is only a minor set back in Jay Lethal's quest to become UWA X-Division Champion!

-Jay Lethal and Kaz beat The Hooligans (Brian Kendrick and Paul London) at 7:44 by pin

London hit a waffle face to Kaz for two

A double dropkick sent London flying out of the ring

Lethal Combination to Kendrick for the win

-Edge is in the locker room and walks right up to Randy Orton.

Edge says that last night Edge and Orton should've been alone in the main event. Hell, a month ago on the very first night of the company they should've crowned the first UWA Champion between them!

Edge says there's only one guy to blame for it all....Paul Heyman. There's no way Edge can take down Heyman by
himself....but together....together....Orton and Edge could decimate Paul E for good.

Randy Orton says he'll think about it, but right now, he's got a match.

-MVP beat Randy Orton at 5:26 by pin

Drop down Neck breaker for 2

Randy Orton had MVP set up for an RKO when RVD came down to ringside

Randy Orton turned around to face RVD turning his back on MVP, giving him the opportunity to catch Orton with a school boy for the win

After the match, Sabu jumped Orton from behind leading to RVD and Sabu giving him a full beat down.

Paul Heyman shows up on the tron and tells Randy Orton to consider THIS. Paul Heyman runs this company, Paul Heyman will ruin your freaking life!

-Kurt Angle is in the back with Josh Mathews. Angle tells Josh that tonight he goes one on one with "the greatest in the world". And he plans on beating his ass!!

-Big Show beat Jerry Lynn at 4:11 BY KO

Jerry Lynn went for a dropkick but got a big boot in mid air

KO punch for the win

After, Big Show said that last night Jeff Hardy got knocked out, tonight Jerry Lynn got knocked out. NOBODY can stop The Big Show.

-Randy Orton is with the trainer icing his neck when Edge comes in.

Orton accepts Edge's offer, promising to get revenge against not just RVD and Sabu but Paul Heyman.

Edge is extremely happy that Orton made the right choice. But this is Paul's own company, a 2 platoon is a suicide mission. We need a third guy, somebody that can help us take down Paul E. Somebody that's willing to buck the authority every now and then.

Orton says he knows JUST the guy!

-Sting beat Sunjay Dutt at 3:09 by submission

Sunjay went for a springboard hurricanruna but Sting caught him and nailed him with a power bomb.

Scorpion Death Lock made Dutt tap out.

After, the lights died in the arena and a green glow came from underneath the ring

-Bryan Danielson tells Jay Lethal that last night was the greatest night in his life. But tonight, tonight is HUGE, facing Kurt Angle is a life long dream....I've gotta make it worth it.

-The Miz and John Morrison are backstage.

Miz says that after all the hype, after all the promos after everything the fans have waited for NOW the greatest tag team of the 21st century...TADUM...The Guru of Greatness John Morrison, and the chick magnet The Miz have come to UWA!

A producer tells Miz that there WEREN'T any promos

Morrison asks why the hell not?

The producer tells them that Paul E. rejected all the promos they offered, saying that PETA wouldn't like the one with a shirtless Morrison and a chicken.

Miz looks at Morrison weirdly.

Morrison says What? It was photoshop. Regardless tonight marks the day that NOBODY will ever forget as the day Miz and Morrison came to dominate the UWA!

-Bryan Danielson beat Kurt Angle at 3:01 by count out

Danielson tried to lock up with Angle multiple times but Angle found a different reason to not lock up

After about 4 times of this Danielson went after Kurt but Angle slid out of the ring.

Angle got up to a 9 count before sliding back in the ring.

Danielson slapped the taste out of Angle's mouth as soon as he got in the ring.

Angle acted like he was going for a double leg take down but just laughed as Danielson sprawled

Angle rolled out of the ring and grabbed a microphone, saying that these fans tonight didn't deserve to see this match.

Angle walked up the ramp and left getting counted out.

nrb6304
08-29-2010, 08:49 PM
[NOTE FROM ME: I'm trying to spread these out as much as possible without losing people's interest, so if you guys think I'm going too fast just let me know and I'll gladly slow down. I really hope you guys are enjoying this, I have A LOT more shows, I mean A LOT more]

Theme: "Unholy Confessions" By: Avenged Sevenfold (BTW I'm working on an opening video)

-RVD and Sabu are seen backstage beating the hell out of Edge

Paul Heyman comes up and tells Edge that Randy Orton is going to feel the EXACT same thing TONIGHT!

-MVP beat Gregory Helms at 6:39 by pin

Paul London and Jay Lethal came down to due commentary

MVP reversed the Nightmare on Helms Street into a DDT for a long 2

London and Lethal got into words at the table and began to fight causing Gregory to lose focus
Playa's boot for the win

-Kurt Angle sees Bryan Danielson in the locker room and says that last week wasn't the right place or time, OR right circumstances.

Angle wants a title shot!

Bryan says that Kurt Angle is one of the best in the world and he will gladly give Angle a title shot at Sin With a Grin...IF he can beat him tonight.

-MVP goes into Paul E.'s office and asks if he gets an X-Division title shot now that he's beaten Gregory Helms?

Before Heyman can answer Lethal bust in and says that MVP isn't an X-DIVISION wrestler, hell he couldn't even spell X-Division if he tried.

Paul London barged in and asked who was Lethal to talk?!

MVP cut them both off and told Paul he'd prove it to everyone

-Kaz beat Brain Kendrick at 5:44 by pin

Kaz reversed the Sliced Bread #2 into a roll up for 2

Wave of the Future for the win

After the lights died again and a green light glowed until none other then Batista came out!

Batista destroyed both Kaz and Brain with spine busters and powerbombs!

Sting came out and stared down at Batista

-Josh Mathews is with Bryan Danielson asking if he thinks Angle will fight tonight

Danielson says that if Angle had any guts or pride he'll fight him like a man!

-Big Show beat Matt Hardy at 4:09 by DQ

Matt Hardy was on the second rope and nailed a Side Effect on the Big Show for 2

Big Show had Matt up for the Chokeslam when Jeff hit him with a chair!

-Josh Mathews runs up to Batista but after saying his name gets thrown into the wall by his collar

Batista says that he will NO LONGER be called Batista

He NO LONGER IS Batista! He is Vamp!

-Randy Orton checks back on Edge in the trainers room.

Edge says he's ok, but wants to know where the hell is Randy's "friend"?!

Orton says that he'll be here tonight.

Paul Heyman walks in smiling. He says that he hopes Randy Orton's "friend" can get here FAST cause Randy Orton is up...NEXT!

-RVD and Sabu vs Randy Orton was a no contest at 13:08

Springboard leg drop to Orton for 2

Drop Down Neckbreaker to RVD for 2

Sabu brought a chair into the mix and set up Orton for the triple jump when Orton tripped him bouncing his head off the chair.

Orton took the chair and tried to swing at RVD but missed and hit the ref

Van Dam took a chair and threw it right in Orton's face.

Sabu and RVD began to beat the hell out of Orton when Mr. Kennedy ran down with a steel pipe!

Sabu took a shot to the gut and across the back of the head

Van Dam pulled Sabu out of the ring and backed up the ramp!

-JB is backstage with Kurt Angle. He asks if Angle will really fight Bryan Danielson tonight?

Angle says that he IS the best in the world, and for Bryan to call himself that makes him ignorant!

Tonight he will show Bryan!

-John Morrison and The Miz are walking backstage when they bump into LAX.

Morrison stops and asks Miz if those were the same guys that mowed the lawn?

Miz says that they are! Miz asks LAX why they're not in LA?

Morrison replies with "Dude they don't speak English!"

The two laugh and walk away.

LAX talks trash in Spanish as they leave

Team 3D comes up to them and says that Paul E. is given the two of them a tag title shot in 2 weeks.

-Kurt Angle beat Bryan Danielson at 5:09 by DQ

Angle pulled the same things that he pulled last week by refusing the lock up

Angle slid to the outside and almost got counted out but slid back in

Bryan went after Angle wildly but Angle side stepped him and threw him straight into the referee

Angle quickly grabbed a chair and hit the ground with the chair before throwing it at Bryan

Angle dropped down to the mat just as the referee came to seeing Bryan with the chair instantly disqualifying him.

Angle slowly rolled out of the ring as if to sell the chair shot.

As Angle got to his feet on the outside Bryan quickly threw himself out with a suicide dive!!

Bryan tried to beat down Angle but the trainers and the referee's threw him off!

Sin With a Grin Card
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)Bryan Danielson<c> vs. Kurt Angle
UWA World Title

nrb6304
08-31-2010, 05:37 AM

-RVD, Sabu, and Paul Heyman are in the ring.
RVD calls out Randy Orton, Edge and Mr. Kennedy
Paul Heyman says that in 3 weeks time in Miami, Florida at Sin With a Grin RVD and Sabu will once again go to the extreme and face Rated RKO in an Extreme Rules match
Paul says that everybody knows that Mr.Kennedy will be at ringside, so Paul has called in a special enforcer to take care of him.
Taz comes out and stands besides RVD and Sabu.
Van Dam says that at Sin With a Grin RVD and Sabu 4:20 will smoke Rated RKO's ass!!

-MVP beat Paul London at 6:23 by pin
Dropsault for 2
Jay Lethal ran down to the ringside distracting London
Playmaker for the win!

-Josh Mathews is backstage with Bryan Danielson.
Mathews says that Danielson is normally very calm but last week snapped on Kurt Angle.
Bryan says that he believes in respect, and honor, and hard work.
For the past 2 weeks Angle has had NONE of those qualities.
But, after talking to Paul Heyman, Bryan has decided that not only will he honor the deal he made last week with Angle he has decided the match.
At Sin With a Grin, Angle vs Danielson...30-Minute Ultimate Submission match!

-Jeff Hardy beat CM Punk at 4:09 by DQ
Whisper in the Wind for 2
Jeff Hardy had Punk set up for the Swanton when Big Show gave him a KO punch from the top!
Chokelsam to Hardy!
Big Show said that NOBODY has embarrassed Big Show more then Jeff Hardy.
Big Show set up Hardy for another Chokeslam when Matt Hardy ran out with a steel chair

-Rated RKOK are backstage with JB.
Rated RKOK tell JB that at Sin With a Grin the "has-been" no no the "never-was" ECW Superstars, will be demolished
DEMOLISHED!

-Sting comes out to the ring and said that Batista, or Vamp, obviously has called him out! So why doesn't he make his way down here and tell him what he wants!
Abyss takes out Sting from behind and nails him with a Black Hole Slam!
Vamp watches from the ramp

-MVP runs into Paul Heyman backstage and tells him that not only did he beat Gregory Helms, he beat Paul London too!
MVP says he deserves a title shot.
Paul says that he HASN'T beaten Jay Lethal yet.

-Homicide beat Bubba Ray at 6:47 by pin
Bubba bomb for 2
Chris Sabin distracted Ray for a moment
Gringo Cutter for the win

-Taz is backstage with RVD and Sabu.
Taz tells them that Mr, Kennedy is a loud mouth P.O.S.
And Taz knows JUST how to take care of that!

-Miz and Morrison come out to the ring.
Miz asks Morrison why Paul E. gave two teams that NOBODY cares about a Tag Title shot?
Morrison says that Heyman attracts things that nobody cares about cause he IS something nobody cares about!
Miz says that THEY are the greatest tag team of the 21st century...TADAM!
Miz says THEY are the biggest names to roll through the UWA!
Morrison says that THEY will be UWA Tag Champions soon enough!

-Kurt Angle beat Jerry Lynn at 14:55 by Submission
Angle reversed a superplex attempt into a German from the top rope!
Angle hit an Angle Slam followed up by the Angle lock for the win!
Angle grabbed a microphone and said that just like we saw tonight, at Sin With a Grin, Danielson will have NO choice but to tap like a bitch!

Sin With a Grin Card
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)Team Rated RKO (w/ Mr. Kennedy) vs. RVD and Sabu (w/Taz)
Extreme Rulez Match

7.)Bryan Danielson (C) vs Kurt Angle
UWA Title 30-Minute Ultimate Submission Match

qball
08-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Great Job! Really enjoying it!

nrb6304
09-01-2010, 10:19 PM

-Bryan Danielson comes to the ring and says that Kurt Angle isn't the best in the world anymore, he is simply a coward!
Angle is a coward and a has been. And at Sin With a Grin Angle will just be another statistic.
Angle comes down to the ring and says that there's really only one way for Danielson to PROVE he's the best. And that's to beat him.
Angle says that if Bryan was REALLY really the best in the world, he could make 3 men tap out TONIGHT!
Bryan accepts.

-Team 3D is backstage with Josh Mathews.
3D says that tonight LAX will see why Team 3D is the end all be all for tag teams.
Team 3D says that tonight they will become the 20 something tag team champions!

-MVP beat Jay Lethal at 6:22 by pin
MVP moved before a an Elbow Drop.
Paul London came out and distracted Jay.
Playa's Boot for the win!
After, Jay Lethal grabs a microphone and tells London that there's really only one way to settle this. They both want the UWA X-Division title. But screwing each other over time and time again won't help either of their causes.
So at Sin With a Grin Lethal proposes London vs Lethal for the #1 Contendership for the X-Division title.

-Josh Mathews is backstage with Kurt Angle.
Mathews asks who Angle is going to get to fight Bryan.
Angle says that he has 3 men that Bryan won't be able to touch. With ANY submission hold!

-CM Punk beat Sting at 7:09 by pin
Stinger Splash for 2
Sting had CM Punk set up for the Scorpion Death Drop when the lights died and a green light glowed in the ring.
Vamp appeared on the ramp and pointed to Sting.
GTS for the win.
After, Abyss came out and attacked Vamp and Sting!
Black Hole Slam to Sting.
Abyss said that lately there's been talk about Vamp being the monster here in UWA.
But there's only room for ONE monster. The ORIGINAL monster! Abyss!
Paul E. appeared on the tron and said that Abyss will have his shot at proving he's a monster at Sin With A Grin.

-Samoa Joe is backstage with JB.
Joe tells JB that after he lost at Disloyalty he took some time off to think about where he wants to be in UWA right now.
Joe says he thought about where he wants to be in the future. But most importantly he thought about where he has been in the past.
You know some people might want to erase their past, while others embrace it. Well I know about YOUR past. And I'm going to make YOU remember it!

-RVD (w/Sabu) beat Edge(w/Orton) at 8:09 by pin
RVD leap frogged Edge when he went for the spear
5-Star Frog Splash for the win!
After, RVD, Sabu, and Taz beat the hell out of Rated RKO till Mr. Kennedy came out again with the pipe in hand swinging!!

-Paul E. says that things are heating up here in UWA.
MVP barges in before Paul can finish and asks him if he has earned his X-Division title shot or not?
Paul says that since he DID beat Jay Lethal AND Paul London, he will grant MVP a title shot at Sin With a Grin.

-Miz and Morrison come out to the ring for another promo.
Miz says that up next is the UWA Tag Team Title Match is up next.
Like ANYONE wants to see LAX and Team 3D fight AGAIN?!
Morrison says that nobody wants to see them fight a first time.
2 Teams with no talent, no class, and certainly....no abs!
Before they can continue LAX comes down to the ring.
MizMo runs off into the crowd and sit front row to watch the UWA Tag Title Match.

-LAX beat Team 3D at 19:00 by pin
3D to Hernandez for 2
Gringo Cutter to Bubba for 2
MizMo tried to interfere but security threw them out of the arena.
Border Toss to Bubba for the win!
LAX gains the UWA Tag Team Titles!

-The Motorcity Machine Guns are backstage with Josh Mathews.
Josh asks what the Guns think of LAX winning the tag titles.
The Guns say that only one team better could've won....The Guns!

-Bryan Danielson beat Big Show, Kane, and The Undertaker at 23:09 by Submission
Danielson moved before a KO punch so Big Show hit Kane.
Big Show and Kane fought on the outside till The Hardyz came out and whacked both men with chairs!
Cattle Mutilation to Kane for the win!
After, Kurt Angle slapped on the Angle Lock on Bryan!

Sin With a Grin Card
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/Banner.jpg

1.)Gregory Helms(c) vs. MVP
X-Division Title

2.)Paul London vs. Jay Lethal
#1 Contendership for the X-Division Title

3.)Abyss vs. Vamp vs. Sting
Triple Threat Match

4.)
5.)
6.)Team Rated RKO (w/ Mr. Kennedy) vs. RVD and Sabu (w/ Taz)
Extreme Rulez

7.)Bryan Danielson(c) vs. Kurt Angle
30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match
UWA Title

nrb6304
09-06-2010, 11:20 AM

-Samoa Joe beat Alex Shelley at 4:19 by pin
Muscle Buster for the win
After, Joe said that a lot of guys break into this buisness through the independent scene wrestling in front of nobody for nothing.
Companies like ECW, NWA-TNA, Ring of Honor, OVW, and UPW.
Joe said that sometimes you sit back and watch your friends go on and become huge stars and become cocky little bitches.
Those are the guys that need....an attitude adjustment...PROTOTYPE!
Those are the guys who need to remember who their friends are...PROTOTYPE!
Those are the guys like....John Cena!

-Josh Mathews is backstage with the NEW UWA Tag Team Champions LAX.
LAX say that they made history last week, and NOBODY can take that away from them.
Miz and Morrison made their way onto the interview set and said that they couldn't believe that this entire company's tag team division is represented by...THEM!
LAX challenge Miz and Morrison to beat them both in singles matches tonight.

-Miz beat Homicide at 4:08 by pin
Miz reversed the Gringo Cutter
Skull Crushing Finale for the win

-John Morrison beat Hernandez at 6:11 by pin
Hernandez moved before Morrison could hit the Flying Chuck
Chokeslam for 2
Flying Chuck for the win

-Team Rated RandyKenndeyOrton is backstage.
Edge says that these ECW losers can only win by jumping people in the back
Orton says that NONE of them could REALLY beat any of them.

-Paul Heyman announces Angle and Team RKO vs. RVD,Sabu,Taz, and Bryan Danielson

-Matt Hardy beat Abyss at 13:57 by DQ
Twist of Fate for 2
Matt Hardy was going for the legdrop when Big Show and out and gave him a chokeslam to the outside

-Sting is up in the rafters and said that whatever darkness clouds Vamp and Abyss will be revealed on Sunday

-Styles and King run down the Sin With a Grin Card
X-Division Title
Triple Threat Match
4.)Big Show vs. The Hardyz
Handicap Match
5.)LAX (c) vs. MizMo
UWA Tag Team Titles
Extreme Rulez
UWA Title

-Gregory Helms beat Jerry Lynn at 11:19 by pin
Springboard Dropkick to Helms for 2
Nightmare on Helms Street for the win
After, Helms dared MVP to try and take away HIS X-Division title.
Helms declared himself the GREATEST X-Division champion in HISTORY!

-Paul London found Jay Lethal backstage
London tells Lethal that this "feud" between them isn't personal. This is about the X-Division
Jay Lethal tells him that he agrees and that this Sunday one of them will earn a title shot
London wishes him luck

-Angle and Team Rated RKO vs. Sabu,RVD,Taz,Danielson was a No Contest
Drop down neckbreaker to Danielson for 2
Springboard Karate Kick to Edge for 2
Taz locked in the Tazmission on Orton when all hell broke loose
Sabu was able to get Edge in an Cobra Clutch
Orton and RVD fought all the way through the crowd and to the back
The final camera shot of the show was Kurt Angle locking in the Angle lock on top of the announcers table to Bryan Danielson

Final Sin With a Grin Card
X-Division Title

Triple Threat Match

4.)Big Show vs. The Hardyz
Handicap Match

5.)LAX (c) vs. MizMo
UWA Tag Team Titles

Extreme Rulez

UWA Title

[NOTE: Sin With a Grin will be held THIS Wednesday! So I invite you all to come and check it out for only 99 cents USD. LOL JK JK. No but really Wednesday Sin With a Grin. Hope everybody is still enjoying this. Feel free to give me your feed back via here or msg]

nrb6304
09-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Theme: "The Bleeding" by Five Finger Death Punch

-Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Sin With a Grin live from Charlotte, North Carolina.

-LAX beat MizMo at 7:19 by pin
Mizard of Oz to Hernandez for 2
Homicide reversed the Flying Chuck into the Gringo Cutter for 2
Border Toss to both Miz and Morrison at the same time for the win
LAX retains the UWA Tag Titles

-Bryan Danielson tells Josh Mathews that tonight he will make Kurt Angle tap faster and more often then ANYBODY has ever done before.

-Gregory Helms makes his way out to the arena and says that he is the GREATEST X-Division champion ever!
Later on tonight he'll prove it when he destroys MVP.
MVP comes out and says that they shouldn't wait till later that they should fight...NOW!

-Gregory Helms beat MVP at 10:23 by pin
MVP hit a lucha style tornado DDT off the top rope for 2
MVP was able to hit a moonsault for 2
Shining Wizard for 2
Nightmare on Helms Street for the win
Gregory Helms retains the X-Division Title

-Josh Mathews asks RVD how he's feeling tonight.
RVD says that tonight when he teams up with Sabu to take on Rated RKO, he will not only annihilate them but he's going to steal the WHOLE-F**KING-SHOW!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/RatedRKOECW.jpg
-Team RKO vs RVD and Sabu was a draw at 29:42
Edge speared Sabu through the barrier on the outside for 2
RVD hit the Vanterminator on Edge for 2
Kennedy pulled out tacks and hit Sabu with a Mic Check busting him open
Taz locked in the Tazmission on Kennedy right after wards choking him out
Orton punted RVD in the head and then set him up on a table
Sabu dropkicked a chair into Edge's face and then set him up on a table
Sabu hit the Arabian Facebuster through the table with Edge at the same time Randy Orton RKO'd RVD through the table!
Sabu laid an arm over Edge as Orton laid an arm over RVD and both men got a 3 count.

-Kurt Angle is backstage with JB.
Angle says that tonight the peon known as Bryan Danielson will no longer exist
Tonight Angle will prove why he's the best wrestling machine in the world.

-Paul London beat Jay Lethal at 6:48 by pin
London reversed the Lethal Combination into a roll up for 2
Samoa Joe made his way out to ringside
London Calling for the win

-Samoa Joe grabbed a microphone and said that that match between Paul and Jay was awesome.
Joe said that John Cena used to have awesome matches BEFORE he turned his back on Joe.
Joe called Cena a traitor. Because when Joe and Cena were coming up they were the best of friends. NOW?
Now Cena's a punk ass bitch!

-The Hardyz said tonight Big Show is gonna be begging the Hardyz for mercy, and when he does, they'll show NONE!

-Vamp beat Abyss and Sting in a Triple Threat at 9:44 by pin
Scorpion Death Drop to Vamp almost had the win till Abyss broke it up
Shock Treatment to Sting for 2
Vampbomb to Abyss for the win!!
After, the lights died and a gong went off in the arena

-MizMo are in the back arguing about their loss when the Machine Guns come up.
The Guns aks how it feels to be...beaten...TA-DUM!
Morrison says that the Gun's can't do their signature TA-DUM!
Miz said that they could sue them for gimmick infringement!
Sabin says that MizMo aren't worth ANYTHING after being beaten by LAX.

-The Hardyz beat Big Show in a Handicapped Match at 10:11 by pin
Big Show went for a Chokeslam on Matt when Jeff drop kicked his knees
Twist of Fate followed up by a Swanton Bomb for the win

-Next month LIVE from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada UWA presents: Fight Night in Vegas!

-A recap of the Kurt Angle/Bryan Danielson feud is shown.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/DaneilsonAngle.jpg
-Bryan Danielson beat Kurt Angle in an Ultimate Submission match at 30:00
Angle locked in the Angle Lock at 10:25 for 1
Danielson countered a german suplex into the crossface at 13:19 for 1
Angle reversed the Crossface into a triangle choke but Danielson wouldn't tap
Angle hit the Angle Slam but before he could lock in the Angle Lock Bryan reversed into the Cattle Mutilation!
Angle held on but then at 29:57 tapped out for 2
Danielson-2 Angle-1
Bryan Danielson retains the UWA Title!!
Danielson holds the belt up high as the show comes to a close

nrb6304
09-11-2010, 01:33 PM

-Kurt Angle came out and beat the hell out of Tony Chimel and demanded a rematch against Bryan Danielson
Christian Cage came out and said that Danielson made Angle tap like what 20 times last night?
Cage said that it was time for Angle to step aside and let the guys who SHOULD be challenging for the World title get their shot!
Angle said that he wasn't through with Danielson!
Angle said that he and Bryan still had buisness that DIDN'T involved Cage.
Cage challenged Angle to a match TONIGHT!
Angle accepted.

-Sting beat Abyss at 4:17 by DQ
Stinger Splash to Abyss for 2
The lights died and when they came back Vamp beat the hell out of Sting!

-Paul London is backstage with JB
London says that he's got an X-Division title shot at Helms WHENEVER he wants.
London told Helms to watch his back

-Kaz beat Gregory Helms at 12:09 by pin
Kaz reversed Nightmare on Helms Street into a roll up for 2
Helms hit the Shining Wizard when Paul London's music hit
London said he's going to take his title shot TONIGHT and ran down to the ring
London stopped before he got into the ring
Kaz rolled up Helms for the win!!
London laughed at Helms and walked to the back

-Team Rated RKO came out and said last night they got into one hell of a fight
Mr. Kennedy challenged Sabu to a match tonight
Taz made his way out to the ring and said that all three of them would NEVER amount to half of what he, RVD and Sabu have.
Edge told Taz that he was a 9 time World Champ, and Taz was just an underrated MMA wanna be fighter!
Taz said that next week he's going to make Edge Tap Out in a No Holds Barred match

-LAX is backstage with JB
Homocide said that not only have they beaten Team 3D but now they've beaten Miz and Morrison!
Chris Sabin came up to LAX and said that they haven't beaten The Machine Guns!
In fact if Sabin remembers right it was HIM who helped Homicide get a win over Bubba Ray.

-Kurt Angle beat Christian Cage at 20:47 by submission
Frog Splash for 2
Angle Slam for 2
Angle reversed the Killswitch into the Angle Lock for the win!
After, Bryan Danielson came out and clapped for Angle

-Samoa Joe is backstage in the parking lot
Joe said that John Cena has been calling him and texting him trying to get him to calm down.
Joe said that Cena needs to man up and come fight!
Joe said next week in Boston if Cena won't come to the arena, Joe will come and find him!

nrb6304
09-14-2010, 11:27 PM

-Samoa Joe beat Jay Lethal at 6:45 by KO
Joe called Lethal "Cena" through out the entire match
Snap powerslam to Lethal for 2
Kokina Cluth made Lethal pass out
After the match Joe demanded John Cena come out and face him like a man!
Nobody answered.
Joe made his way through the crowd and found John Cena's father and asked where his punk ass son was.

-Chris Sabin is backstage with JB
Sabin says that on the very first Carnage The Guns beat LAX, and both he and Shelley know they can both do it again.
Sabin challenges Hernandez TONIGHT!

-Sting is backstage alone and says that whatever it is that Vamp wants with him he can have, so long as he can be a man about it and come out to his face instead of lurking in the shadows!

-Sunjay Dutt beat Gregory Helms at 4:29 by count out
Helms hit the Shining Whizard when Paul London's music came on
London came out and got in Helms face
Dutt hit an amazing springboard 450 on both men and slid back in the ring for the win
After, London said that all these games will come to a head in Vegas

-JB is backstage with Bryan Danielson
JB asked what he thought about a rematch with Angle
Danielson said that he's made Angle tap twice, why not go for a third?

-Mr. Kennedy came out and said that last week he challenged the coward Sabu to a match, but Sabu hid in the shadows from him and never showed
Kennedy called Sabu gutless when the lights died
Sabu is in the ring when the lights come back and hits him with a chair and pulled out a ball of barbed wire
Orton came out and saved Kennedy
Sabu pointed to Orton afterwards

-Edge is backstage with JB and tells him that tonight he's going to beat the hell out of Taz!
Samoa Joe comes up to Edge and says that he can't stand to look at him, BUT Joe knows that Edge and Cena also go back
Joe asked Edge where he is?
Edge says that even if he did know he wouldn't tell Joe

-Chris Sabin beat Hernandez at 6:13 by pin
Chokeslam to Sabin for 2
Hernandez had Sabin up for the Border Toss when Shelley tripped him
Homicide came out and the two began to brawl distracting the ref
Sabin nailed Hernandez with the title for the win

-Samoa Joe breaks into Paul's office and demands to know where John Cena is?!
Paul says he just got off the phone with Cena's wife, and even after pleading with him Cena has just arrived to the building

-Edge beat Taz at 8:19 by pin in a No Holds Barred Match
German suplex to Edge for 2
Taz reversed the Spear into the Tazzmission when Orton and Kennedy came out to the ring and beat the hell out of Taz
Orton punted Taz in the head followed by a Mic Check by Kennedy
Orton and Kennedy held Taz up and Edge speared him for the win
The cameras go backstage to see RVD and Sabu's locker room boarded shut

-Bryan Danielson is backstage when Christian Cage comes up to him
Cage says that he's extremely proud that Danielson is the UWA champion
But that make no mistake about it Cage WANTS that title!

-John Cena makes his way out to the arena!
Cena says that Samoa Joe doesn't want to do this the easy way so tonight let's do it the hard way!
Joe broke through security and Paul Heyman and rushes the ring
Before the two can fight though the entire UWA locker room runs out and tries to hold back Joe.

nrb6304
09-17-2010, 11:19 PM

-John Cena makes his way out to the ring and tells the fans that he made it big in the WWE
Cena said that Samoa Joe had his chance with WWE but didn't go by HIS choice nobody else's
Samoa Joe came out and said that Joe stayed true to himself instead of becoming Umaga's cousin or brother or whatever!
Samoa Joe says that he REFUSED to sell out!
Samoa Joe then said he could talk all night but he's tired of it. Joe challenges Cena to a match at Fight Night in Vegas!
John Cena accepts!

-Kurt Angle beat Homicide at 8:25 by pin
German suplex to Homicide for 2
Homicide reversed an Angle Slam when Alex Shelley made his return and distracted him
Angle Slam for the win!
After the match, Bryan Danielson came out and said that Kurt Angle beat Christian Cage last week and to him earned ONE MORE UWA title match.
Danielson said that honestly, he's never been to Las Vegas, and has never played the roulette wheel. So next week he's going to spin the roulette wheel to decide what type of match they're going to have in Vegas!

-Randy Orton is backstage with JB.
JB asks why Randy Orton asked for this time.
Orton asked if JB had heard about Taz?
Taz's knee was blown out last week thanks to the beating that Team Rated RKO gave him last week
Paul E. came up and started laughing at Orton and told him that in Las Vegas Team Rated RKO is going to face RVD Sabu and a partner of their choosing in a 6-Man Hardcore Elimination Match!

-The Hooligans beat Gregory Helms and Sunjay Dutt at 6:09 by pin
Springboard hurricanrana to Kendrick by Dutt for 2
London Calling to Helms for 2
After, Helms hit Dutt with the Shining Wizard and then hit London with it

-John Morrison is backstage when the Miz comes up to him.
Miz asks Morrison whats wrong
Morrison asks if he thinks they're losers for losing to LAX?
Miz says that if they're such losers why do they have studded out tights?
And if they're such losers how could they do this....TA-DUM!
Miz says that it could be worst they could be The Dudleyz

-RVD beat Jay Lethal at 5:43 by DQ
Neckbreaker to RVD for 2
RVD hit the frog splash when Orton and Kennedy hit the ring
Mic Check to RVD
Orton set him up for the punt when Tommy Dreamer made the save
Dreamer Driver to Kennedy
Dreamer said that in Las Vegas these hardcore legends will annihilate RKO!
Dreamer then challenges Kennedy next week

-The Dudleyz finds MizMo in the back and asks who are they calling losers?
Bubba pointed out that they both have lost to LAX
Just then Matt and Jeff Hardy came up and said that not only could they beat both MizMo and The Dudleyz they could beat LAX too

-Sting beat Abyss at 18:14 by Submission
Chokeslam for 2
Scorpion Death Drop for 2
Abyss hit the Black Hole Slam when the lights died and the gong went off
When the lights came back on Sting had Abyss in the Scorpion Death Lock for the win

-Backstage Joe and Cena are fighting
Joe cracked a 2x4 over Cena's head and then locked in the Klutch before security came in and tried to break them up

Fight Night in Vegas
1.)Gregory Helms(c) vs. Paul London
X-Division Title
2.)Samoa Joe vs. John Cena
Grudge Match
3.)Team Rated RKO vs. Dreamer, Sabu, RVD
Six-Man Hardcore Elimination Match
4.)
5.)
6.)
UWA Title ??? Match

nrb6304
09-20-2010, 02:21 PM

-The Undertaker beat Jay Lethal at 7:19 by pin
Jay Lethal missed an Elbow Drop
Tombstone for the win
After, the lights died and the green light began to glow
Vamp made his way out to the ring and told Undertaker that this was no longer HIS "yard" this was Vamp's Liar!
Undertaker was about to hit him when Abyss came out and beat him down
Sting dropped down to make the save and then challenged Vamp and Abyss to a match on Sunday....with Undertaker as his partner!

-Paul London is backstage with JB
JB asks if London can really beat Gregory Helms on Sunday
London says that Helms has MORE then a handful come Sunday

-The Hooligans and Rhino beat Helms Dutt and Lynn at 13:13 by pin
Hurricanrana to Lynn for 2 by Spanky
Gore to Helms for 3

Bryan Danielson is backstage with JB and a roulette wheel
Danielson says that later tonight when he spins this wheel Kurt Angle will find out just exactly HOW he will be beaten come Sunday in Vegas

-John Morison beat Matt Hardy at 5:56 by pin
Morrison reversed the Twist of Fate into a roll up for 2
Flying Chuck for 3

-D-Von beat The Miz at 3:33 by pin
Roll up for the win

-Jeff Hardy beat Bubba at 7:45 by pin
Bubba Bomb for 2
Twist of Fate for 2
D-Von distracted the ref when MizMo jumped in and took out both Jeff and Bubba
Matt nailed both Miz and Morrison with chairs
Swantonbomb for the win
After, Paul announced a triple threat tag team match with the winner getting a UWA Tag Team Title match

-John Cena is backstage with JB
Cena says that Samoa Joe is one pissed off guy and is challenging Cena because of choices made years and years ago
Cena says that this Sunday in Vegas Joe is gambling....with his life!

-Bryan Danielson makes his way out to the ring where the roulette wheel is set up
Danielson says that this Sunday night he will once again defeat Kurt Angle and prove why he is the greatest UWA Champion.
Bryan spins the wheel
This Sunday LIVE from Las Vegas Bryan Danielson vs. Kurt Angle II in a Ladder Match!!
Christian Cage makes his way out and tells Danielson that he needs to watch out for Kurt
Cage says that he'll have Danielson's back

-Joey Styles and King run down the Fight Night in Vegas Card

Fight Night in Vegas
X-Division Title
Grudge Match
4.)LAX(c) vs. The Motorcity Machineguns
UWA Tag Team Titles
5.)The Hardyz vs. The Dudleyz vs. MizMo
#1 Contendership for the UWA Tag Titles
6.)Sting and Undertaker vs. Vamp and Abyss
UWA Title Ladder Match

-The Guns are backstage when LAX come up.
LAX tells them that this Sunday, the Guns' don't stand a chance!
Alex Shelley says that not only will he and Chris Sabin beat LAX AGAIN they're going to take their tag titles and reign supreme over UWA

-Tommy Dreamer beat Mr. Kenneday at 24:36 by pin
DDT to Kennedy for 2
After a Mic Check to Dreamer Edge and Orton came down
Only a 2 for Kennedy
Dreamer tried to grab a chair but Edge stopped him
RVD ran down
Dreamer Valley Driver for 2
Kentonbomb missed
Dreamer DDT for 3
After, Rated RKO beat the hell out of Dreamer and RVD till the lights died and Sabu came out with barbed wire!!!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/FNIV.jpg
FINAL Fight Night in Vegas Card
X-Division Title
Grudge Match
4.)LAX(c) vs. The Motorcity Machineguns
UWA Tag Team Titles
5.)The Hardyz vs. The Dudleyz vs. MizMo
#1 Contendership for the UWA Tag Titles
6.)Sting and Undertaker vs. Vamp and Abyss
UWA Title Ladder Match

[NOTE: I hope everybody is still enjoying this! I'm thinking about maybe starting a new thread after this Wenesday's Night Night in Vegas. What do you think? Love it? Hate it? Let me know. Be sure to "tune in" this Wenesday and check out Danielson/Angle II in a Ladder Match and the very first time pairing of Undertaker and Sting]

nrb6304
09-22-2010, 11:17 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/FNIV.jpg
Theme: "Six Gun Quota" by Seether

-Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada!

-The Hardyz beat MizMo and The Dudleyz at 9:26 by pinfall
Moonlight Drive to D-Von for 2
3-D to Jeff Hardy for 2
Event Omega to Miz for the win
The Hardyz are the NEW #1 Contenders for the UWA Tag Team Titles

-Christian is backstage with the UWA Champion Bryan Danielson
Christian tells Bryan that Kurt Angle is a machine and shouldn't be trusted
Christian tells him that he's got his back
Bryan says that he thanks him Christian but doesn't need his help

-LAX beat The Motorcity Machine Guns at 9:23 by pinfall
Double Enziguri to Hernandez for 2
Gringo Killer to Shelley for the win
LAX retains the UWA Tag Team Title

-Samoa Joe is backstage with JB
Joe says that tonight he's going to KILL John Cena!

-Gregory Helms beat Paul London at 21:15 by pin
Waffle face to Helms for 2
Shining Wizard for 2
Helms moved before he could get hit with London Calling
Nightmare on Helmstreet for a close 2
450 Splash to Helms for 2
Shining Wizard off the top rope to London for 3
Gregory Helms retains the UWA X-Division title

-Vamp is backstage holding a branding iron to Abyss
Vamp says tonight if Abyss costs him his match he will PERMANENTLY make Abyss his slave!

-John Cena beat Samoa Joe at 8:29 by DQ
Joe reversed the F-U into a Half Nelson suplex for 2
Joe reversed the STFU into the Kokina Clutch
John Cena began bleeding from the mouth causing the referee to stop the bout
Joe then refused to break the hold
The referee was giving no choice but to Disqualify Joe and declare John Cena the winner
Security had to pull Joe off of Cena

-Sting is backstage with JB
Sting says that tonight he teams with The Undertaker
Tonight for the very first time he and the phenom will be inside the squared circle together
Tonight he and Undertaker will end Vamp's attempt at control

-Team RKO beat Dreamer,RVD, and Saby at 20:46 by pin fall in a Hardcore 6-Man Elimination Match
Spear to Sabu through a barbed wire table for 2
Dreamer Valley Driver on top of a ladder to Orton to 2
5 Star Frog Splash to Mr. Kennedy for 3
MR.KENNEDY IS ELIMINATED
Spear to RVD for 3
RVD IS ELIMINATED
Sabu missed a Triple Jump Moonsault to Orton through a table
Mr. Kennedy nailed Sabu with a chair
RKO to Sabu followed by a Kentonbomb for 3
SABU IS ELIMINATED
RVD and Mr. Kennedy are fighting at ringside when Sabu nails Air Sabu!
Paul E. comes out and sends everybody backstage except the legal men
Edge accidently speared Orton
Roll up to Edge for 3
EDGE IS ELIMINATED
Dreamer DDT onto a ring bell to Orton for 2
Dreamer countered the RKO and through Orton onto glass
Dreamer nailed the Dreamer Driver when Raven came in through the crowd and nailed the Raven Effect!
Orton laid his arm over Dreamer for the win

-Styles and King recap the match and announce next month LIVE from San Antonio, TX UWA Black Deth

-Sting and The Undertaker beat Abyss and Vamp at 6:23 by submission
Abyss hit the shock treatment for 2 on Undertaker
Vamp nailed Abyss with the branding iron
Undertaker locked in Hell's Gates at the same time Sting locked in the Scorpion Deathlock for the win

-Kurt Angle is backstage
Angle says that tonight he will become the real face of UWA

-John Morrison is backstage walking to his car
Miz comes up and asks what's his deal?
Morrison says that maybe it's time for him to stop being apart of this "tag team" and start worrying about HIM becoming the greatest superstar of the 21st century...TA DUM...Hey can we quit with the stupid....TA DUM?!
Morrison walks off as Miz looks on

-Bryan Danielson beat Kurt Angle at 15:39 in a Ladder Match
Danielson hit Angle with his own triple german suplex
Angle hit the triple germans with the third one on the ladder
Danielson hit a DDT off the ladder
Angle locked in the Angle Lock on the outside
Angle hit an Angle Slam off the top of the ladder
Danielson hit a chickenwing suplex off the ladder
Bryan was able to hit a dropkick off the ladder but stay on the ladder and grab the UWA title
Bryan Danielson retains the UWA title
After, Christian Cage came out and congratulated him

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2010, 03:30 AM
Amazing. Keep up the great work man.

nrb6304
09-24-2010, 06:36 PM

-A recap of the amazing night in Las Vegas, Nevada is shown

-Bryan Danielson comes out with his UWA title.
Danielson says that last night everybody told him that he was out of his league in a Ladder match
Everybody told him that Kurt Angle can adapt to ANY match and that he would bear defeat but he proved EVERYBODY WRONG because here Danielson stands the ONLY UWA Champion!!
Randy Orton makes his way out to the ring
Orton says that Paul E's Hardcore Hasbeens have been bugging him for two months now, but after defeating them last night in their own match he can now focus on his main priority....HIS UWA title
Orton promises to rip the UWA title out of Danielson's hand

-Raven beat Sunjay Dutt at 4:19 by pin
Hurricanrana to Raven for 2
Raven Effect for the win
After, Paul Heyman came out and called him a traitor to the legacy that HE built
Heyman said that Dreamer was Raven's best friend! Heyman calls Raven a Judas
Raven told Heyman that this wasn't ECW. ECW is dead! This is UWA, let the dead lie
Raven said that since they were gonna kick a lying horse, years ago Heyman cast out Raven and sent him to WCW to rott
Heyman has been using the hard work of Raven and profiting from it and now it's time for Raven to gain what he deserves

-Randy Orton is walking backstage when JB comes up to him
Orton stops him before he can ask anything and demands Bryan Danielson TONIGHT
Christian Cage comes up and says that Orton can't just jump over Christian and go straight to the UWA title!
Orton challenges Christian Cage to a match tonight

Vamp beat Gregory Helms at 6:29 by pin
Helms hit a Shining Wizard but Vamp wasn't effected
Vampbomb for the win
After, Vamp says that he doesn't need Abyss, and in fact wants to destroy him!!

-http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/th_AJStyles.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/?action=view&current=AJStyles.flv)
AJ Styles is coming to UWA

-Samoa Joe beat Brian Kendrick at 1:31 by submission
Kokina Clutch for the win
After, Joe called Cena out and demanded that they finish what they started!
Cena jumped Samoa Joe from behind and began beating the hell out of him before security came out and grabbed Joe
Cena then said that he can shut Joe up for good in San Antonio, Texas at Black Deth in a Last Man Standing Match

-Jeff Hardy finds LAX backstage and says that since he and his brother Matt are the new #1 Contenders he challenges Homicide to a match next week

-The Undertaker is backstage and says that last night he and Sting proved that light and dark could coexist....but not for ever....

-John Morrison beat D-Von Dudley at 7:26 by pin
Morrison reversed the Saving Grace
Moonlight Drive for the win
After, Miz came out and said that he and Morrison should be the UWA tag team champions
Morrison walked off

-JB is backstage with Edge
JB asks Edge how he feels about Orton going after the UWA title
Edge asks is JB is stupid, that the very first episode of Carnage was headlined by him and Orton fighting over the UWA title
You get into this buisness to be the UWA Champion, and if Orton can win the title then Edge will have no problem taking it from him

-Randy Orton and Christian Cage fought to a DRAW at 13:21
Drop down neckbreaker for 2
Cage reversed the RKO into a reverse DDT for 2
Frog Splash for 2

Black Deth Card
1.) John Cena vs. Samoa Joe
Last Man Standing Match
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

nrb6304
09-27-2010, 10:05 PM

-Bryan Danielson came out to the ring
Danielson asks what more does he have to prove to Kurt Angle? He's made him tap, and beat him in a Ladder match. Danielson has proved that he is the best in the world!
Randy Orton came out to the ring and said that he could have beaten Christian Cage last week had it not been for Kurt Angle
Randy Orton challenged Bryan Danielson to a match TONIGHT

-John Morrison beat Jerry Lynn at 7:47
Morrison reversed a missile dropkick from the top into a DDT for 2
Flying Chuck for the win
After, Paul E. says that Morrison has the look of a champion, and grants him an opportunity at the X-Division title

-Edge walks up to Randy Orton backstage
Edge says that tonight he's got Randy's back
Orton says that he should take care of Kurt Angle tonight

-Homicide beat Jeff Hardy at 11:09 by pin
Homicide moved before the Swanton bomb
Gringo Cutter for 2
Twist of Fate for 2
Crucifix to Hardy for 2
Gringo Killer for the win

-Abyss is seen backstage beating the hell out of Vamp
Abyss grabs Vamp by the hair and screams that he'll KILL HIM at Black Deth!!

-John Cena beat Sabu at 6:45
Springboard Legdrop for 2
The ref got distracted by Samoa Joe when Raven nailed Sabu with a kendo stick
John Cena covered Sabu for the win
After, Joe told John Cena that Joe isn't going to just KILL him, he's going to TORTURE HIM!
Cena says that Joe has got a huge mouth and at Black Deth he will make Joe STFU

-Sting is up in the rafters when he says that in Vegas he and the legendary dead man dominated....but who would dominate between the two?

-Tommy Dreamer beat Brian Kendrick at 5:09 by pin
Springboard dropkick for 2
Dreamer Valley Driver for the win
After, Tommy said that he doesn't have to recap his long feud with Raven, because hell everybody knows it by now.
But what Raven did in Vegas, WILL have consequences!!
Raven is shown sitting with the fans with a microphone
Raven says that Tommy Dreamer has always lived in his little ECW revival world, but no longer, because Raven is going to become a terrorist in that world!

-JB is sitting with a deranged looking Kurt Angle
JB asks how Angle feels about Danielson's comments earlier
Angle stays silent and doesn't say a word

-AJ Styles is coming to UWA

-Randy Orton beat Bryan Danielson at 15:46 by pin
Splash to Orton for 2
Drop down neck breaker for 2
Edge ran down to the ring to help Randy Orton when Christian Cage ran out as well
The two stared each other down
Bryan Danielson locked in the Cattle Muttilation when Kurt Angle made his way down to the ring
RKO for the win
After, Angle and Orton began to argue before beating the hell out of Danielson!
Christian tried to make the save but Mr. Kennedy made his way out and beat him down as Edge watched
Paul Heyman comes down and announces that at Black Deth Team RKO will team with Kurt Angle to face Bryan Danielson and Christian Cage and 2 partners of their choosing!

Black Deth Card
1.)Samoa Joe vs. John Cena
Last Man Standing
2.)Abyss vs. Vamp
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)Danielson,Cage,?,? vs. Team RKO and Kurt Angle

nrb6304
09-29-2010, 03:04 PM
[NOTE: If you haven't already figured out the UWA's schedule by now it is: Wenesday's, Friday's, Monday's. Usually the PPV's end up on a Wenesday. After the next UWA PPV Black Deth I will be starting a new thread for UWA because this being the 4th PPV it is the end of the 1st third of the UWA Year. So I think this page is getting really long and etc. so I'm just gonna start a new page. Again I hope everybody is still enjoying it. I know I love hearing feedback so feel free to send it.]

-Raven is seen backstage and challenges Tommy Dreamer to a Raven's Rules match at UWA Black Deth.
Paul Heyman walks up to Raven and asks why does he feel the need to kill the spirit of ECW?
Raven slowly stood up and slapped him asking him why did he want to hold on to it for so long

-Christian beat Randy Orton at 17:26 by pin
Reverse DDT drop for 2 to Randy Orton
Hanging DDT to Christian for 2
Killswitch for the win
After, Mr. Kennedy ran down and begins beating away at Christian
Bryan Danielson tries to run out but gets tackled by Kurt Angle
Orton Kennedy and Angle beat down on the two until Kaz ran out and made the save

-JB is backstage with Miz and Morrison
JB asks Miz how he feels about Morrison being granted an X-Division title shot?
Miz says that his partner is the GREATEST athlete in UWA, and deserves more then a UWA X-Division title shot, but a UWA Tag Team title shot as well
Morrison says that he is going to prove that he's the best pure athlete in wrestling today

-Jay Lethal beat John Morrison at 6:19 by pin
Morrison was about to hit the Moonlight Drive when Gregory Helms comes out
Lethal Combination for the win
After, Jay Lethal said he just beat Paul Heyman's #1 X-Division Contender and wants to join in the X-Division title match!
Paul Heyman announces Lethal/Helms/Morrison at Black Deth

-Samoa Joe is backstage with Josh Mathews
Joe says that at Black Deth John Cena will feel the pain and suffering of EVERYBODY that he's stepped on in the past including Joe
Joe then says that the UWA has put a restraining order on them both until Black Deth
And at Black Deth Joe is going to TORTURE and THEN KILL John Cena

-Hernandez beat Matt Hardy at 13:22 by pin
Side Effect for 2
Twist of Fate for 2
Border Toss for the win
After, LAX asked where are the high flying team extreme Hardy's that revolutionized the 1990's?!
LAX asked if these were the Hardy Boyz they were gonna get at Black Deth....they didn't even wanna bother!

-Sting is in the rafters and says that tonight Paul Heyman has given him what he wants...Vamp.
Sting then said that he's not doing this for Abyss or for anybody else that tonight it's about ending Vamp.
The lights flickered as Sting walked off

-Bryan Danielson thanks Kaz for making the save tonight
Kaz says that he came to UWA to prove himself as one of the best, and the only way to do that is to fight along side Cage and Danielson.
Cage says that they could use a guy like Kaz on their team.
Kaz then asks Christian Cage about Edge.
Christian tells Kaz to leave his past with Edge alone for right now

-Tommy Dreamer and RVD beat The Motorcity Machine Guns at 6:19 by pin
Enziguri to RVD for 2
Dreamer DDT to Alex Shelley followed by the 5-Star Frog Splash for the win

-Vamp is walking towards the ramp when the lights flicker around him
Vamp smiles and continues to make his way out for the main event

-Paul Heyman finds Team Rated RKO and Kurt Angle.
Heyman says that everybody wants to be UWA Champion, and just about everybody has a reason to challenge for it
So at Black Deth in the 8 Man Tag Team Match the winner of the pinfall will be declared the UWA Champion.
The four men all smiled before looking at each other

-Vamp beat Sting at 16:25 by pin
Vamp moved before the Stinger Splash
Sting blocked the Vampbomb into a back body drop
Scorpion Death Drop for 2
Piledriver to Sting for 2
Sting was about to lock in the Scorpion Death Lock when Abyss came running out
Sting told him to go away and leave
Sting locked in the Scorpion Death Lock when the lights died and then came back on to see The Undertaker facing off with Sting
Sting let go of the hold and walked up to The Undertaker and asked him what he wanted
The Undertaker crossed his throat with his thumb
The lights died and then came back to see Undertaker gone
Vampbomb for the win
After, Sting grabbed a microphone and said that if Undertaker wanted Sting...he got him....at Black Deth!

Black Deth Card
Last Man Standing
2.)Vamp vs. Abyss
3.)Gregory Helms(c) vs. John Morrison vs. Jay Lethal
X-Division Triple Threat Match
4.)LAX(c) vs. The Hardy Boyz
UWA Tag Team Titles
5.)Sting vs. The Undertaker
1st Time Ever
6.)Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer
Raven's Rules
7.)Team Rated RKO and Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage, Kaz,???, and Bryan Danielson(c)
8-Man Tag Team Match winner of the fall is the UWA Champion

nrb6304
10-02-2010, 04:57 PM

-A recap of last week's epic ending between Sting and Undertaker is shown followed by Paul Heyman in his office
Heyman says that last week Sting made a challenge to The Undertaker to a match at Black Deth.
Paul Heyman says that tonight he is here to OFFICIALLY make the match almost twelve years in the making.
In San Antonio, TX this Monday night LIVE on PPV Sting WILL face The Undertaker!

-Bryan Danielson makes his way out to the ring and says that this Sunday he puts his UWA title up for grabs in an 8-Man tag team match
Danielson says that it will take more then 4 men to take away HIS title
Team Rated RKO comes out and asked if Bryan Danielson even HAD a fourth man he could call in?
Christian Cage and Kaz came in from the crowd to join Danielson in the ring
Cage says that they DO have a fourth man to team with them and this Monday everybody will find out
Kaz then challenges Randy Orton to a match tonight

-JB is backstage with Sting
JB asks how Sting feels knowing that the dream match people have been waiting for will finally come?
Sting says that he will put on the show of a lifetime on Monday with The Undertaker
Sting is about to say something else when Shawn Michaels comes up.
HBK wishes Sting luck

-Paul London and John Morrison beat Jay Lethal and Gregory Helms at 9:17 by pin
Moonlight Drive to Helms for 2
Jay Lethal accidently hit Helms with a dropkick
Reverse DDT to London by Lethal for 2
London Calling to Helms for the win
After, all four men began to brawl and fight over the X-Division belt

-LAX is backstage with Josh Mathews
LAX says that they refuse to fight Matt and Jeff
They wanted to steal the show with the Hardy Boyz not these guyz

-Tommy Dreamer beat Alex Shelley at 6:47 by pin
Roll up to Dreamer for 2
Dreamer DDT for 3
After, Tommy said that on Monday there won't be RVD or Sabu to help him he'll take all the pleasure of beating the hell out of Raven himself!
Raven is seen in the Crow's Nest above the crowd
Raven asks why Dreamer wanted to keep the spirit of ECW alive when it is so clearly DEAD!
Raven asked why he loved ECW so much?
Tommy Dreamer says that ECW was his life and the only person that wants to forget about ECW is Raven
Raven smiled and laughed before he told Dreamer that was a lie
Just then Rhyno gored the hell out of Tommy Dreamer!!!

-Vamp says that if everybody thought what he did to Abyss the first time was grotesque and heinous wait till Monday!

-Samoa Joe beat Chris Sabin at 5:36 by submission
Hanging Dropkick to Joe for 2
Kokina Clutch for the win
After, Joe said that in just 4 short short short days he will not only have his hands on John Cena
He is will TORTURE John Cena!
Joe goes underneath the ring and pulls out his Samoa Knife
Joe begins to tear up the rails at ringside and the table before stabbing the knife through a steel chair screaming CENA!

-Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler run down the final UWA Black Deth Card

Black Deth Card
Last Man Standing
2.)Vamp vs. Abyss
3.)Gregory Helms(c) vs. John Morrison vs. Jay Lethal vs. Paul London
X-Division Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
UWA Tag Team Titles
1st Time Ever
Raven's Rules
7.)Team Rated RKO and Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage, Kaz,???, and Bryan Danielson(c)

-Kaz beat Randy Orton at 19:19 by pin
Springboard legdrop for 2
Kaz was going for a springboard something but got a dropkick in mid air
Orton went for the RKO but Kaz moved
Springboard Hurricanrana for 2
Flux Capacitator for the win!
As Kaz made his way up the ramp pyros went off falling from above!

FINAL BLACK DETH CARD
Last Man Standing
2.)Vamp vs. Abyss
3.)Gregory Helms(c) vs. John Morrison vs. Jay Lethal vs. Paul London
X-Division Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
UWA Tag Team Titles
1st Time Ever
Raven's Rules

BrymstoneSean
10-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Keep up the good work! I love UWA so far.

nrb6304
10-04-2010, 08:02 PM
UWA Black Deth
Theme: "Too Much Too Young Too Fast" by Airbourne

-A video promoting the Joe/Cena, Raven/Dreamer, and Sting/Taker match plays to start the show
Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to San Antonio, TX for UWA Black Deth
As the pyro's go off we see Raven and Tommy Dreamer brawling

-Raven beat Tommy Dreamer at 12:44 in a Raven's Rules Match by pin
DDT to Raven on a chair busted Raven open but only got a 2
RVD ran out with a barbed wire bat to try and help but out of the crowd Rhyno gored him!!
Side Russian Legsweep to Dreamer ontop of the barbed wire bat for 2
Raven Effect DDT through a table off the apron for the win

-JB is in the locker room with Randy Orton
JB asks Randy Orton who thinks is the fourth member of Bryan Danielson's team?
Randy Orton asks JB is it really matters?
Orton says that tonight he will make the make believe fourth member regret ever lacing up a pair of boots
And then, he's going to become the UWA World Champion!

-The Hardy Boyz beat LAX at 6:48 by DQ
Event Omega to Homicide for 2
Jeff Hardy nailed Hernandez with the Swantonbomb when Alex Shelley nailed him to break up the pinfall
LAX retains the UWA Tag Team titles

-Sting is walking backstage in a dark room
Sting says tonight he and Undertaker will steal the show
Sting says that all the fantasy will be no more, because tonight it all becomes a reality.
Tonight....it's showtime!

-Vamp beat Abyss at 13:13 by pin
Shock treatment to Vamp for 2
Vampbomb for the win
After, Vamp chokeslamed Abyss through a table

-Bryan Danielson is backstage with Kaz in the locker room
Danielson tells Kaz that tonight is their night! Tonight Kurt Angle and Rated RKO finally shut up!
Kaz asks him how they're gonna win 3-on-4?
Danielson says that Christian found the 4th guy and is a really good friend of his
Kaz asks him who is it?
Christian Cage walks in and tells the camera man to leave

-A video recap of the John Cena/Samoa Joe feud is shown

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/metallicakiss91/CenaJoe.jpg
-John Cena beat Samoa Joe at 25:09 in a Last Man Standing match
Joe busted Cena open early with a head but
F-U for 7
Joe nailed an Island Driver on top of a chair for 8
Cena locked in the STFU through the bottom rope to try and make Joe pass out
Joe was able to get up at 9
Joe ducked a closeline and locked in the Kokina Clutch
Cena made it up at a very close 9
Cena took a chair and crushed Joe's throat with it making Joe's mouth bleed!!
Cena then took the chair and wedged Joe's head with it and then proceeded to pull back on it!
Joe was unable to answer the 10 count

-The Undertaker is seen standing over a grave with the name "Steve Borden" written on the tombstone
Undertaker rolls his eyes back into his head before walking off
Behind Undertaker is another grave with a tombstone written "Michael Hickenbottom" written on it

-JB is backstage with Gregory Helms
JB asks if he's ready for his X-Division four way?
Helms says that he is the ONLY X-Division Champ for a reason
Helms says he's gonna prove why tonight
John Morrison came up and said that tonight he's going to make the X-Division title a gem in the Palace of Wisdom!

-Helms beat London Lethal and John Morrison at 21:46 in a Elimination Fatal Four Way match
London hit the London Calling on the outside to everybody
Starship Pain to Lethal for 3
Lethal is eliminated
Shining Wizard to London for 2
London hit the Waffle Face on Morrison when Miz made his way down to the ring
Roll up to London by Helms for 3
London is eliminated
Springboard DDT to Morrison for 2
Morrison missed the Flying Chuck and got driven with the Nightmare on Helms Street for 2
Miz grabbed the X-Division title and threw it in the ring for Morrison to use but Morrison refused
The ref went to go tell Miz to leave when Helms nailed Morrison with the title for a 3 count
Gregory Helms retains the X-Division title

-Josh Mathews is backstage with Kurt Angle
Mathews asks Angle his strategy for tonight?
Angle stares off into space deep in concentration

-Sting is walking up in the rafters when Vamp attacks!
Vamp beats the hell out of Sting all the way down to the ring
Vamp hits the Vampbomb when the lights
When the lights are back The Undertaker is in the ring and fights off Vamp.

-Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler are at ringside and announce in Sacramento, California UWA returns to Pay Per View with Fade to Black!

-Bryan Danielson, Kaz, Christian Cage, and AJ Styles beat Team Rated RKO and Kurt Angle at 33:00 in an 8-Man Tag
Christian went for the Killswitch but got an Angle Slam for 2
AJ Styles nailed all 4 men with the Pele' kick
RKO to Kaz for 2
Spear to Bryan for 2
Kennedy hit the Greenbay Plunge on both Christian and Kaz at the same time for 2
Angle locked in the Angle Lock to Danielson when Edge accidentally speared him
Danielson nailed a Dragon Suplex on Edge
Kaz hit the Wave of the Future on Orton at the same time
Both Orton and Edge were pinned at the same time for 3!
Kaz and Danielson looked at each other with the referee holding the UWA title in between them!

[NOTE: I wanna thank everybody for their continued support of UWA. I love all the feedback and love that you guys are enjoying all of this that I created 3 years ago in my high school. Trust me this is about all that came out good from my high school lol. But as I've mention before this post is the last UWA show on THIS thread. I will be opening up a new threat on Wednesday for another "four months" so be on the look out my friends.

Automatic
03-19-2011, 09:09 PM
This is great man!

samoan619
03-19-2011, 09:39 PM
wow im surprised i haven't checked this thread out yet.. this is a good fantasy league with some great reading material, im planning on reading all the episodes periodically till i catch up..