PDA

View Full Version : A Football Myth exposed!!!

Juvenile Junkie
02-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Well,we finally found out that a top Spanish team CAN beat Stoke on a cold Week Night.The Great Myth,exposed as nothing more than a mere myth,an ignorant myth,a farse.Your thoughts? Unfortunately Stoke were my Europa League Dark Horse,so that's F****** up.

Steve Austin
02-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Not thread worthy and no one cares.

Destruction
02-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Not thread worthy and no one cares.

^^^^This^^^^

VanHooliganX
02-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Valencia - Regulars of Europe
Stoke City - Done bloody well to get where they are!

Potter fans should be very proud of how they played. Stop trolling the weaker English teams.

I'm 100% sure if 1 of the Manchester teams fuck up. You'll be over that result like the rash you are JJ.

Juvenile Junkie
02-18-2012, 02:52 AM
You Limies are so false! Hahaha just pissed off.

VanHooliganX
02-18-2012, 02:58 AM

Hardly. We have the best league in the world.

I would say arguably but you don't know how to debate.

Tomsta666
02-18-2012, 03:44 AM

Whatchutalkingbout Hooly? JJ is extremely big on debate.
In fact I'd go as far to say he is a HUGE mass debater :p

VanHooliganX
02-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Whatchutalkingbout Hooly? JJ is extremely big on debate.
In fact I'd go as far to say he is a HUGE mass debater :p

You should feel bad for that joke! lol

Tomsta666
02-18-2012, 03:59 AM
sorry :(

:cool:

Y2Jryder
02-18-2012, 07:51 AM

Dutch eredivisie is the best league in the world:D

Destruction
02-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Dutch eredivisie is the best league in the world:D

http://shortmotivationalquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/funny.jpg

Y2Jryder
02-18-2012, 07:58 AM
http://shortmotivationalquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/funny.jpg Thanks man, I appreciate it:D

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 08:50 AM
I care not for this myth. it seems petty.

JSullivan
02-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Well, what a waste of time this thread was.

Valencia are one of the best teams in Europe, but I guarantee beating Stoke means sweet fuck all.

Stoke have done well to get where they are. If you put Valencia in the Premiership, they'd be a mid table team, much like any of the other Spanish teams aside from Barca and Real. Barca and Real wouldn't dominate the way they do either, they'd slip up a lot because of the tough schedule and workload.

Fact.

Shaz11
02-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Most Premier League teams do well in Europe:

Tottenham done well in the Champions League last year, and they beat Inter.
Stoke are doing well in the Europa, and Fulham done well in 2008, getting to the final

Shaz11
02-18-2012, 07:35 PM
@Y2JRyder - Can't wait for next week, you'll get a thrashing from the Red Devils

Not in a sexual manner ;)

Polly-Pablo
02-18-2012, 07:43 PM

Using derogatory terms for the British now? Not content with making fun of the tragedies, now you want to be racist? You are a nasty piece of work.

That goes way past footballing rivalry. You clearly need help with anger management.

To be fair though, if my teams were as corrupt and shockingly talentless as yours, I'd be mad too.

I'm done trying to be reasonable with you.

Juvenile Junkie
02-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Most Premier League teams do well in Europe:

Tottenham done well in the Champions League last year, and they beat Inter.
Stoke are doing well in the Europa, and Fulham done well in 2008, getting to the final

SPurs couldn't even get out of a Europa League group!

Juvenile Junkie
02-26-2012, 04:21 AM
We have the best league in the world.

ya,behind 3 others.....

Wade Barrett 1979
02-26-2012, 07:08 AM
ya,behind 3 others.....

Trolololololol

I noticed you didn't have the bollocks to respond to Polly!

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Trolololololol

I noticed you didn't have the bollocks to respond to Polly!

Cue a 'I couldn't be bothered, it wasn't worth it' response or some form of insult about me.....easy come, easy go:)

Destruction
02-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Wow, he really is a dick, isn't he?

Wade Barrett 1979
02-26-2012, 07:26 AM
Cue a 'I couldn't be bothered, it wasn't worth it' response or some form of insult about me.....easy come, easy go:)

Don't worry Polly, this spineless troll isn't interested in debating properly, only using his copy & pasting skills of articles he finds on the internet, as he lacks the intelligence to argue.

He only usually comments on things like calling Suarez out (this is whilst he is taking a break from making jokes about Hillsborough) yet seems to be perfectly fine with Blatter's racism. It's quite sickening how he uses stories like this only to get across his own turgid, disturbing and frankly sinister anti-English hatred.

I'm sure this guy would have loved to have been around in World War Two, I could imagine it would have made him happy to side with the Italians and kill British soldiers!

VanHooliganX
02-26-2012, 07:38 AM
Don't worry Polly, this spineless troll isn't interested in debating properly, only using his copy & pasting skills of articles he finds on the internet, as he lacks the intelligence to argue.

He only usually comments on things like calling Suarez out (this is whilst he is taking a break from making jokes about Hillsborough) yet seems to be perfectly fine with Blatter's racism. It's quite sickening how he uses stories like this only to get across his own turgid, disturbing and frankly sinister anti-English hatred.

I'm sure this guy would have loved to have been around in World War Two, I could imagine it would have made him happy to side with the Italians and kill British soldiers!

Don't forget his stupid opinion that every City fan is a glory fan.

When we got relegated in the early 00's I was such a glory fan, right ;)

Wade Barrett 1979
02-26-2012, 07:43 AM
Don't forget his stupid opinion that every City fan is a glory fan.

When we got relegated in the early 00's I was such a glory fan, right ;)

He's clueless.

Anyway gonna find me a pub shortly. Nearly there! Wem-Ber-Ley!! :D

Destruction
02-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Right, you think the EPL is the 4th best league, right listen to this

La Liga: When was the last time someone other than Barcelona or Real Madrid won the league - correct answer 2004 Valencia. 8 years ago.
When was the last time someone else finished above Barcelona or Real Madrid - 2008 - 4 years ago. Only Barcelona and Real Madrid has won the league more than 10 times - with - if I'm not mistaken 21 and 31 leagues respectively. Too one sided

Italian League: Match Fixing - 4/5 Biggest teams at the time. Juventus has never recovered and the last time I checked has washed up old veterans. Can you tell me how many players they have 21 years old and under? AC Milan, last reached European cup final in 2007. They won the league last year, but Inter played badly. Inter Milan. won 5 out of the last 6 leagues. The only team I said which were non corrupt. Roma was the last team to win the league 11 years ago. It's always between those four teams for the last 12 years. When did a team of Blackburn's quality won the league? Too predictable

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 08:13 AM

La Liga: When was the last time someone other than Barcelona or Real Madrid won the league - correct answer 2004 Valencia. 8 years ago.
When was the last time someone else finished above Barcelona or Real Madrid - 2008 - 4 years ago. Only Barcelona and Real Madrid has won the league more than 10 times - with - if I'm not mistaken 21 and 31 leagues respectively. Too one sided

Italian League: Match Fixing - 4/5 Biggest teams at the time. Juventus has never recovered and the last time I checked has washed up old veterans. Can you tell me how many players they have 21 years old and under? AC Milan, last reached European cup final in 2007. They won the league last year, but Inter played badly. Inter Milan. won 5 out of the last 6 leagues. The only team I said which were non corrupt. Roma was the last team to win the league 11 years ago. It's always between those four teams for the last 12 years. When did a team of Blackburn's quality won the league? Too predictable

Um....JJ, this dude KNOWS about football - how exactly are you going to come back to that?

Wait...It's alright Wade, I know what you're about to say - we all know he never actually answers with a plausible response - he just posts shit and leaves....right JJ?

Come on Liverpool!!!!!!! Can't believe I can SEE Wembley from where I am stood but can't go to the match :(

Destruction
02-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Um....JJ, this dude KNOWS about football - how exactly are you going to come back to that?

Wait...It's alright Wade, I know what you're about to say - we all know he never actually answers with a plausible response - he just posts shit and leaves....right JJ?

Come on Liverpool!!!!!!! Can't believe I can SEE Wembley from where I am stood but can't go to the match :(

I'm waiting.

Liverpool 3-0 today, Suarez double and Bellamy. I wanted to go, but the money's just too much when I got to think of Travel and food etc I need it for Paris in May :D

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm waiting.

Liverpool 3-0 today, Suarez double and Bellamy. I wanted to go, but the money's just too much when I got to think of Travel and food etc I need it for Paris in May :D
If that was the score, then JJ won't be on to answer you today...

Destruction
02-26-2012, 08:53 AM
If that was the score, then JJ won't be on to answer you today...

Ah well, when he has the Bollocks to take stuff he doesn't like, as a man, then he might gain [.] that much respect

VanHooliganX
02-26-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm gunna laugh so hard if you guys lose to Cardiff XD

Polly-Pablo
02-26-2012, 09:39 AM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2QxRvb05Nnfw3lTLLcj0E-58XS9MNHA8MJuQKGCDXA4NTeIyoxg

Destruction
02-26-2012, 09:41 AM

That would never happen

Juvenile Junkie
02-27-2012, 05:51 AM

ok,you have just exposed yourself as being a Premfacer.Stereotypes,Generalisations and old wives tales.

B-MCINTYRE
02-27-2012, 05:54 AM
ok,you have just exposed yourself as being a Premfacer.Stereotypes,Generalisations and old wives tales.

That reply was full of informative views. About as informative as this little gem. SOCCER SUCKS.

Wade Barrett 1979
02-27-2012, 06:08 AM

Do you even know what irony means? It's not like bronzy or silvery you know!

:D

VanHooliganX
02-27-2012, 06:11 AM
That reply was full of informative views. About as informative as this little gem. SOCCER SUCKS.

He said not realising it was the most popular worldwide sport.

;)

B-MCINTYRE
02-27-2012, 06:20 AM
He said not realising it was the most popular worldwide sport.

;)

I know it is. It doesn't change the fact that it is boring :)

VanHooliganX
02-27-2012, 06:32 AM
I know it is. It doesn't change the fact that it is boring :)

I could say the same for Aussie football.

B-MCINTYRE
02-27-2012, 07:39 AM
I could say the same for Aussie football.

Except you would be lying ;)

VanHooliganX
02-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Except you would be lying ;)

Except I'm not disrespectful to different sports.

I'm not a fan of golf but I'm not going to say LOL IT SUXX0RS

B-MCINTYRE
02-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Except I'm not disrespectful to different sports.

I'm not a fan of golf but I'm not going to say LOL IT SUXX0RS

isn't EPL football, not soccer...

VanHooliganX
02-27-2012, 08:28 AM
isn't EPL football, not soccer...

It is football.
I was using Golf as an example.

B-MCINTYRE
02-27-2012, 09:07 AM
It is football.
I was using Golf as an example.

yessssssssssssss