PDA

View Full Version : Kryptonite's Wrestlemania Thread!

Kryptonite
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Yo guys, so this is my WM Thread.
This is a thread where people can talk about everything about WrestleMania: Your opinions, your predictions and all that kind off stuff!

Well i'll start with showing my predictions:

John Cena vs The Rock
Undertaker vs Triple H
(c)CM Punk vs Jericho
(c)Wade Barrett vs Sheamus
Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan
(c)Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
(c)Beth Phoenix vs Kharma
Big Show vs Shaq
MONEY IN THE BANK- Del Rio vs Christian vs Ziggler vs Kane vs Kofi vs Miz vs Truth vs Rey

My opinion: I think this Wrestlemania is going to be a good one, i hope so and i think so!

Cabers
02-16-2012, 02:17 PM
I can't fault that card except for Big Show vs Shaq please god i hope it doesn't happen!!

twoot2
02-16-2012, 02:22 PM
I can't fault that card except for Big Show vs Shaq please god i hope it doesn't happen!!

Just thinking about it i honestly would have liked to see Big show vs Kevin Nash at Mania rather than Shaq!

Kryptonite
02-16-2012, 02:23 PM
i know, i cant stand it to..

URATOOL
02-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Just thinking about it i honestly would have liked to see Big show vs Kevin Nash at Mania rather than Shaq!

Why? Nash can barely walk. I don't like the celeb matches much, but I'd rather see a celeb than a crippled, past his used by date giant, who could well end up seriously injured just climbing the ring steps.

The Brown One
02-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Show vs Shaq is happening, so deal with it.

I hope Orton is out for Wrestlemania, so we can get a world title match without a top star, but with some fresh talent - like Sheamus, Barrett and Bryan.

twoot2
02-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Why? Nash can barely walk. I don't like the celeb matches much, but I'd rather see a celeb than a crippled, past his used by date giant, who could well end up seriously injured just climbing the ring steps.

I thought he did well in his match with HHH not long ago, so judging on that is why i brought up the idea. Also it was going to happen sometime last year anyway, either at SS or WM but it ended up getting scrapped.

The Brown One
02-17-2012, 07:46 PM
I thought he did well in his match with HHH not long ago, so judging on that is why i brought up the idea. Also it was going to happen sometime last year anyway, either at SS or WM but it ended up getting scrapped.

I found Nash' match with Triple H last year horrible. It looked like he injured his quads twice during the match. Plus hes not that good of a wrestler to begin with, and has slowed down with age. The Big Show is just slow.

twoot2
02-17-2012, 07:58 PM
I found Nash' match with Triple H last year horrible. It looked like he injured his quads twice during the match. Plus hes not that good of a wrestler to begin with, and has slowed down with age. The Big Show is just slow.

I think Nash did seemingly well to how i thought he would do. I honestly thought he was going to pull of a really bad performance but it wasn't to bad considering it was first match in godnose how long. I agree Nash is slow and his age has watered him down but i think he could have pulled of one more match with Show at Mania.

The Brown One
02-17-2012, 08:03 PM
I think Nash did seemingly well to how i thought he would do. I honestly thought he was going to pull of a really bad performance but it wasn't to bad considering it was first match in godnose how long. I agree Nash is slow and his age has watered him down but i think he could have pulled of one more match with Show at Mania.

If it's his last match, I'm all for it. Anything to get him out of a ring forever!

twoot2
02-17-2012, 08:15 PM
If it's his last match, I'm all for it. Anything to get him out of a ring forever!

I'm pretty sure Show vs Shaq will happen anyway, and i think Nash's 'last match' was against HHH so i think they'll keep it that way, i wouldn't really want him wrestling another match with anyone else anyway!

bearkg88
02-17-2012, 08:23 PM

There are two types of old people. The type that HBK and Sting fit in, who can/could go out to the ring and still steal the show, and then the type Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash fit in to. While seeing people like Nash and Hogan in the ring is a great form of nostalgia, them being in there does more damage than good.

And Kryp, while I like your card, I think we will get a D-Bry vs Sheamus match. Don't get me wrong, I like Barrett, and think he definitely deserves a World title reign, just not yet.

Kryptonite
02-18-2012, 02:34 AM
There are two types of old people. The type that HBK and Sting fit in, who can/could go out to the ring and still steal the show, and then the type Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash fit in to. While seeing people like Nash and Hogan in the ring is a great form of nostalgia, them being in there does more damage than good.

And Kryp, while I like your card, I think we will get a D-Bry vs Sheamus match. Don't get me wrong, I like Barrett, and think he definitely deserves a World title reign, just not yet.
allright, that are you thoughts, ill deal with it!

Main Event
02-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Am I the only one that wants to see Shaq and Show team against Henry and Kane? I think that would be pretty good. Anyways, here's my card.

1: Rock vs. John Cena - 24 minutes
2: Last Man Standing w/ Micheals ad guest referee: HHH vs. Undertaker - 26 minutes
3: WWE Title: Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk - 21 minutes
4: WHC: Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton - 15 minutes
5: Shaq and Show vs. Kane and Henry - NO DQ - 8 minutes
6: IC Title: Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust - 9 minutes
7: Diva's Title: Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma - 9 minutes
8: Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio - 12 minutes
9: Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Wade Barrett vs. Sin Cara vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz - 14 minutes