PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania booking, please rate me!!

Duderino
02-16-2012, 08:42 AM
Hello Everybody, I'm duderino, this is my first Blog since joining. The topic is a little predictable I know but hopefully you will find some of my ideas interesting and any feedback good or bad (I can handle it) would be welcome.

So I've just been sat on my arse trying to book Wrestlemania as best as I can. I am aware that I could not find a spot for Rey Mysterio and Zach Ryder, both of whom I'm sure will feature in some way.

Dark match (the one that is removed from TV due to 'time constraints')
Tag Team Title:
Epico/Epico (C) VS The Uso's VS Hunico/Camacho
Winner: Hunico/Camacho

1. US Title:
R-Truth (C) vs Dolph Ziggler
I'm thinking Truth picks up the title from Sthwagger just after elimination chamber. Ziggler is in for a monster push after mania, but for now i think this will be a cracking, fast paced opening to the show. Also Truths no spring chicken and it would be nice to see him have one high profile Mania win.
Winner: R-Truth

2. Champions Only 'Money In the Bank'
Ortan VS Kane VS Swagger VS Henry VS Bryan VS Del Rio VS Christian VS The Miz
Ok obviously the stipulation being that everyone involved is a former champion, this would give some up and coming guys some valuable singles experience and exposure at mania. I suppose you could always remove someone for Mysterio which would add some more high flying to the match.
Winner: Daniel Bryan

3. Lumberjill Diva's match
Beth Phoenix (C) vs Kharma
Winner: Beth Phoenix (only because I want to bone her)

4. Big Show VS Shaq
Blah blah blah
Winner : Shaq

5. Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes (C) vs Goldust
i'm in the camp of wanting to see this, I would even like to see Goldy win, he doesn't have to keep it long and Cody can move on to the main event much like Ziggler, but that won't happen, so...
Winner: Cody Rhodes

6. WHC match:
Wade Barret (C) vs Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus

****************Dudes big idea 1***********************
After the match, after bitching and moaning that he should have been involved anyway, Daniel Bryan cashes in, thus becoming the first man to cash in at Mania and the second man ever to win the suitcase twice, adding fuel to an eventual fued with CM Punk.

7. Triple H VS Undertaker
Winner : Undertaker

****************Dudes Big Idea 2 *******************
After the match, Brock Lesnar comes out of the crowd, smashes the shit out of Undertaker, ruling him out until next years mania when he returns for vengeance in his last ever match.

8. WWE Title
Chris Jericho (C) VS CM Punk
Winner: I don't care just let me sit back, enjoy the build up and watch the match

9. The Rock VS John Cena
I know the popular consensus is that Cena will go over, but I don't think they will do that in Miami. I also heard ages ago that they may have him tied down to a series of matches (?) so Rock could win here, then they have a no-contest and then Cena wins at Summerslam.

Ok so thats my card, I personally think its awesome but feel free to bash it

Thanks for reading

Duderino

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 08:47 AM
The only thing i have to say bad about this is that CM Punk won money in the bank twice already.

SouthernBlood
02-16-2012, 05:24 PM
Yea,Punk and Edge both won twice,and one more thing...I dont see how guys are attracted to a woman with arms bigger than them lol

Duderino
02-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Yea,Punk and Edge both won twice,and one more thing...I dont see how guys are attracted to a woman with arms bigger than them lol

i know punk won twice, maybe i didn't word it right, did not know\Edge won twice tho, thought he just nicked it off Kennedy the second time. and as for Beth, I like being dominated, so sue me...

The Brown One
02-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Decent card. But I couldn't give a shit about Brock Lesnar. I'd rather see a veteran whos been around for a long time face him.

Duderino
02-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Decent card. But I couldn't give a shit about Brock Lesnar. I'd rather see a veteran whos been around for a long time face him.

like Stone Cold....

The Brown One
02-16-2012, 08:19 PM
like Stone Cold....

He would be good, given that he can still wrestle.

URATOOL
02-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Winner: Beth Phoenix (only because I want to bone her)

Did you just use the phrase "I want to bone her"!?!?!

Oh dear God!

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 09:29 PM
i know punk won twice, maybe i didn't word it right, did not know\Edge won twice tho, thought he just nicked it off Kennedy the second time. and as for Beth, I like being dominated, so sue me...

Yeah, Edge only genuinely won money in the bank once. he took the second briefcase from kennedy as you said.

Duderino
02-16-2012, 09:35 PM
[/B]

Did you just use the phrase "I want to bone her"!?!?!

Oh dear God!

yep, would you prefer plough?

Duderino
02-16-2012, 09:40 PM
He would be good, given that he can still wrestle.

I'd love this, i had a little scenario in my head that Austin was a shock entrance in the rumble, wins it (think of the pop) for a 4th time and then trades it in for a shot at the streak