PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER!!!!* I'll Just Put The Spoiler Right Up Here In The Thread Title Why Not?

Kryptonite
02-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Yo guys listin' up!

I was watching the spoiler of Smackdown, and guess what i saw? Santino won a Battle Royal to become the guy in the EC.
I just can't get it?

Shaz11
02-16-2012, 09:23 AM
There's a few threads on this already mate!

I think he'll get taken out by Christian probably...

Los Conquistador
02-16-2012, 09:30 AM

second
they try too hard to make christian the new edge

Mikeyboy7777777
02-16-2012, 11:44 AM

if only we'd be that lucky

Austinfan
02-16-2012, 11:58 AM
you know why WWE did this and will continue to do things like it? Because they think fans are stupid and they will pay for anything, they will support anything that they do. It's actually kind of true lol I notice a lot of diehard WWE fans just simply support whatever WWE does and they never complain about it lol

Kryptonite
02-16-2012, 12:01 PM

sorry, should have search first before making this!

Rilla
02-16-2012, 12:11 PM
you know why WWE did this and will continue to do things like it? Because they think fans are stupid and they will pay for anything, they will support anything that they do. It's actually kind of true lol I notice a lot of diehard WWE fans just simply support whatever WWE does and they never complain about it lol

Nevermind Santino being decent in the ring, or probably one of the most /over/ guys in WWE.

bearkg88
02-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Nevermind Santino being decent in the ring, or probably one of the most /over/ guys in WWE.
If Santino lost his whole comedy routine, and become more aggressive in the ring, I could take him a lot more seriously. Until then, while he may be decent in the ring and over with fans, I'll always take him as a joke and never anything credible.

The Brown One
02-16-2012, 06:35 PM
They put him in because hes really over. Obviously he's not gonna win the title, but if he can draw ratings, then it's good business for them.

Robstar
02-16-2012, 06:40 PM
For fuck's sake.....Kryptonite - read this ok?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?14322-Spoiler-Rules-**An-All-New-Member-Must-Read**