PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Eddie Guerrero's daughter being signed.

SilverGhost
10-26-2010, 01:37 AM
As the title says,

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/WWE_Signs_Eddie_Guererros_Daughter_Pics.php

WWE has signed Eddie's daughter, Shaul Marie Guerrero, for development deal.

Thoughts? Issues? Complaints?

She is smoking hot but I don't know about in ring skills.....its WAY too early to tell.

NightWolf
10-26-2010, 02:38 AM
Even IF she got really good in the ring the WWE would let her slide through the cracks. I thought Maryse an Eve were promising up-comers an now they are just doing comedy segments. Yes I say that with the knowingness of them botching a few things here an there, but the potential was still there.

Kashdinero
10-26-2010, 03:28 AM
The main problem with having the sons or daughters of legends train in fcw is they won't get the experience that they're fathers had before they got to the WWE/WWF.
Do you think eddie would be the legend he is if the only place he wrestled was in Florida? Of course not.

In an ideal world, shaul Marie would have wrestled in Mexico before signing with wwe.

That being said, Most of the current divas had no experience outside of the wwe/fcw so if she has her fathers natural talent she should do alright. In a "wwe style" kind of way that is!

xAzureSkye
10-26-2010, 08:29 AM
well i guess it is a good thing, they need more Divas with at least some wrestling experience.. but WWE haven't had a good history with signing third & second generation Divas, look at Tamina (rarely used as a wrestler, just a valet) Natalya (got a slight push but lost to Layla) Lacey Von Erich (released after 4 months LOL) & Amy Hennig (has yet to debut in WWE, although i think she is still training with Harley Race)

Hopefully WWE can learn from the mistakes & use her well, it would be good if Chavo had already trained her a lot so that she only needs to train a little bit more.. she is a very good looking girl!

Vinnie_Killgasm
10-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Eyes off my woman xD I've had her on lay by ever since the guerrero cheating death stealing life DVD baha

82ndlife
10-26-2010, 07:22 PM
WWE ad for potential divas

Do u think your hot,
Do u want to travel the world,
See exciting places, meet interesting people, and become famous. well then join the wwe
(no exp necessary) you will be champ in three weeks

Rich Cranium
10-26-2010, 07:37 PM
I hope they are not hiring her just because of her name.

SilverGhost
10-26-2010, 08:40 PM
I hope they are not hiring her just because of her name.

Same. She should be trained by Chavo.

Robstar
10-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Any daughter of Eddie and Vickie is worth at least checking out, excuse me ;)

SilverGhost
10-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Any daughter of Eddie and Vickie is worth at least checking out, excuse me ;)

Lol

anyways how would this play out?

Live up to the Guerrero name without learning the wrestling from within the family? I don't know...

NecroButcher187
10-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Don't know if she has the wrestling skills or pedigree of her family, but she is molten lava HOT!!!!!! The first, and main, criteria of to be a WWE diva has been met!!!