F: Adebayor
F: Defoe

S1: Gomes
S2: King
S3: Lennon
S4: Saha
S5: Parker

Sick team.

Haha no chance. You got King twice and there is no Walker. I'm glad you left Lennon out though :p

JSullivan
02-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Haha no chance. You got King twice and there is no Walker. I'm glad you left Lennon out though :p

You need two Kings, so you can rotate therefore avoiding injuries.

It's a fact though, we concede less goals with him playing. So good, but so injury riddled.

Lennon is good, but Parker is perfect as he plays, Vaart/Modric/Bale are all better than him. Lennon is still good though.

CGBigMan
02-15-2012, 10:44 AM
GK:Hart
LB:Enrique
RB:Evra
CB:Kompany
CB:Vidic
LM:Bale
RM:Nani
CM:Silva
CM:Modric
ST:Van Persie
ST:Aguero

Subs
Cech
Richards
Cole
Van Der Vaart
Toure
Rooney

Steve Austin
02-15-2012, 10:49 AM
You need two Kings, so you can rotate therefore avoiding injuries.

It's a fact though, we concede less goals with him playing. So good, but so injury riddled.

Lennon is good, but Parker is perfect as he plays, Vaart/Modric/Bale are all better than him. Lennon is still good though.

He is good but no one sees beyond the pace. Parker, Modric, VDV and Bale are all quality!

Wise choice on King, he's damn good, just like Woodgate he could of been England CB without the injuries!

Y2Jryder
02-15-2012, 12:08 PM
GK: Friedel
D: Gallas
D: Assou-Ekotto
D: King
D: Dawson
M: Van der Vaart
M: Modric
M: Bale
M: Parker
F: Adebayor
F: Defoe

S1: Gomes
S2: King
S3: Lennon
S4: Saha
S5: Parker

Sick team.
oh hell yeah:D
I still would let Lennon and Walker start from the beginning...

JSullivan
02-15-2012, 04:25 PM
He is good but no one sees beyond the pace. Parker, Modric, VDV and Bale are all quality!

Wise choice on King, he's damn good, just like Woodgate he could of been England CB without the injuries!

Honestly, I think he's the best CB in england. I hate rio, he's lazy and overrated, and Terry is good, but not quite LK good.

King has the cleanest Tackles in the prem (ask Henry, he's said it himself), and has brilliant command - But as you said, much like woodgate, he's too injury prone.

Same reason we let woody go, our two best defenders can't be cripples, it can't work, and I loves woody, but he's not got the Legend status that King has.

oh hell yeah:D
I still would let Lennon and Walker start from the beginning...

I do like Lennon, but I can see him > VDV, Bale, Parker or Modric. Maybe over Parker IF we're being more attackive, but I like how Parker ties it up in Midfield, VDV plays really attackive with Bale, Modric acts as a Creative Playmaker, and Parker breaks down their attacks and plays it off to wherever he needs.

Parker has the best tackle in the league. Fuck you before you make homo comments about me liking Scotts tackle.

Steve Austin
02-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Honestly, I think he's the best CB in england. I hate rio, he's lazy and overrated, and Terry is good, but not quite LK good.

To be the best you gotta concede less goals as a team which while not really affecting King it's what he will be judged on but I see where you're coming from. Most people will say Vidic and Kompany and I'd have to agree with that when they're fit.

I really wish Woodgate stayed fit, he was one of my favourites.

He is very good though.

Steve Austin
02-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Might wanna rethink if you choose any Arsenal players other than RVP, it's probably unlikely that you picked any anyway :D

JSullivan
02-15-2012, 05:34 PM
To be the best you gotta concede less goals as a team which while not really affecting King it's what he will be judged on but I see where you're coming from. Most people will say Vidic and Kompany and I'd have to agree with that when they're fit. I really wish Woodgate stayed fit, he was one of my favourites. He is very good though.

Yeah, I get you.

King shouldn't necessarily mean conceding less goals, the same as RVP shouldn't mean scoring more - if the team is built well, having a world class player makes small detailed differences and not major ones.

Sounds silly, but I'm sure you understand.