PDA

View Full Version : Santino Won I REPEAT SANTINO WON

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Hello SHOWERHEADS, I cant believe it, Santino beat Sheamus on raw. I just wish he would have used the cobra to do it. Thoughts and or complaints on this matter???

infinite wisdom
fear the cobra

K2Jelly
10-25-2010, 10:01 PM
For one, I'm surprised you're not doing the "U MADD?" thing anymore. :(

Anyways, I was hella surprised. Biggest shocker of the night............which in a way is pretty sad, but whatever. Santino beats a CREDIBLE opponent!
:D

Dameduse823
10-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Ok.... This is either a clever way of writing Santino off for a while when Sheamus comes out and murders him next week... Or the beginning of the end of Sheamus's push

n2winlisa
10-25-2010, 11:08 PM
First of i love santino won.

Second Santino probably has the best mic skills of most of the poeple on the roster and really noone can argue that. However he will never win the big title for one reason he is just not a big guy. he is to short. Yes Rey Mysterio has won but that is different he was given the tile because of his decent.

He probably could be like the rock if given the chance todo so. I know many of you can't aregue with the fact he has mic skill and tons of charisma

daverende5
10-26-2010, 08:35 AM
I think it is just the beginning of John Morrissons push to feud with Sheamus, because he was not there for nothing.
And he actually kind of ''helped'' him. He made santino fall, then sheamus missed the bicycle kick and santino pinned him.
Before that, morrisson and sheamus had a interaction. I think that all will lead to a feud, because morrisson humiliated sheamus.

TNA 'The very best'
10-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Santio, Morrison and sheamus, i would like to see a crediable 3 way feud, giving all guys a push in the right direction, I know sheamus is already there, but help Morrison and Santino, could be interesting.

NWOMyGawd
10-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Santino will not get a serious push until he gets a serious moveset that he uses. The comedy and charisma are there however and if WWE can properly give him the push he needs without completely destroying his character then kudos to them. I personally don't see it. The mini-feud between Santino and Sheamus is obviously a push for a Sheamus/Morrison rivalry that will finish with Sheamus even more in the main event spotlight and Morrison finally getting his spot.
What I don't understand is why did they take Sheamus out of the Nexus/Cena rivalry. It wouldve only made sense to make a match later on down the road of Nexus v. Cena, Orton and Sheamus. Could've led to some amazing matches with the future vs the present in WWE. Just hard to believe that Sheamus went from being obsessed about the title to a mid card rivalry. Have a nice day.

Scottland
10-26-2010, 02:05 PM
One thing is for certain, Sheamus will have a re-match with Santino & Santino will get crushed. There is no way Sheamus is losing his main event status since guys like Triple H, Randy Orton & John Cena have praised Sheamus behind-the-scenes. This whole thing is leading to a Sheamus & Morrison feud.

Also, the Nexus/Cena/Orton storyline has just become all about Cena (sadly). Orton & Nexus are just figures in the situation (sadly).

P.S. Comparing Santino to The Rock is completely absurd & laughable. Santino couldn't be 1/10th of what The Rock was. Don't even try that comparison. The Rock is exceedingly better in every aspect.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
10-26-2010, 07:10 PM
I would have been fine with it if it wasn't for one thing. It bothers me that Santino won over Sheamus JUST weeks after Sheamus beat Daniel Bryan not that many weeks ago. And he lost cleanly to Sheamus too after putting up a big fight. Yes, Santino got a lucky victory, but it just urks me that Santino gets over on Sheamus and Daniel Bryan does not.

Does anyone else see what I'm coming from?

NecroButcher187
10-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Santino was used simply as fodder to bolster the Sheamus-Morrison feud, bottom line. Next thread.

jethro
10-27-2010, 03:50 PM
I expect Santino gonna win after he 'avoided' the broque(spell?) kick 2-3 times,maybe via DQ but not a clean pin,i was shocked.

As much I love Santino funny antics,heres hoping this is not Sheamus downfall after all his irish warrior gimmick which looks threatening.

Robstar
10-27-2010, 03:57 PM
It's Brogue. :D

What the hell was Morrison doing? Are they setting up a Sheamus-Morrison feud?

n2winlisa
10-28-2010, 05:43 PM
One thing is for certain, Sheamus will have a re-match with Santino & Santino will get crushed. There is no way Sheamus is losing his main event status since guys like Triple H, Randy Orton & John Cena have praised Sheamus behind-the-scenes. This whole thing is leading to a Sheamus & Morrison feud.

Also, the Nexus/Cena/Orton storyline has just become all about Cena (sadly). Orton & Nexus are just figures in the situation (sadly).

P.S. Comparing Santino to The Rock is completely absurd & laughable. Santino couldn't be 1/10th of what The Rock was. Don't even try that comparison. The Rock is exceedingly better in every aspect.

ur not very educated, if u think Satino is not 1/10th of what the rock was. You seriously need to learn to watch wrestling. he by far has the best promos and segments on raw at times. I said he could be like the rock if pushed right. Sad how you can't see cause you are blinded by ur lack of knowledge

TNA 'The very best'
10-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Santino will never be on par with the rock, not because he doesnt have the ability but due to the way he has been used over the last couple of years, and has lost all credability.