PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Original Plans For Bragging Rights For Barrett & Taker.

Scottland
10-25-2010, 05:05 PM
On Wade Barrett: According to insider sources, WWE's creative brass had planned last week for Wade Barrett to win the WWE Championship last night at Bragging Rights. Though the British wrestler ultimately won the match, he did not win the title due to interference from fellow Nexus member John Cena. Thus, Orton retained the gold.

On The Undertaker: Wade Barrett is not the only WWE superstar who was scheduled to win gold at Sunday's Bragging Rights PPV only to have the plans changed.

According to insider sources, the Undertaker was originally scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title in his Buried Alive match with Kane. Those plans were changed recently when it was found out that he will need surgery to repair his nagging shoulder injury, which is rumored to be a torn rotator cuff. The Undertaker is going to be checked out this week and everybody hopes he won't require surgery.

Instead of the originally planned finish of Taker choking out Kane and burying him alive, WWE instead went with Nexus coming out and attacking Taker, allowing Kane to get the win. Kane needing Nexus' help to defeat the Dead Man was a way to protect the Undertaker, who had lost the two previous matches between the two of them (No Holds Barred at Night of Champions and the Hell in a Cell match last month).

P.S. If Taker needs surgery on his shoulder expect him to return around the Royal Rumble.

Splattered-Dreams
10-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Surely Taker can't be world champ again. He doesnt really tour, he barely even appears on his own show for god's sake. It wouldnt be fair to have him as champion

Bodom
10-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Surely Taker can't be world champ again. He doesnt really tour, he barely even appears on his own show for god's sake. It wouldnt be fair to have him as champion

The same can be said for all his recent title reigns. Ever since Deadman Taker came back, was never a fan of him being champion.

Splattered-Dreams
10-26-2010, 11:59 AM
The same can be said for all his recent title reigns. Ever since Deadman Taker came back, was never a fan of him being champion.

Agreed. He needs to be booed. Mind you, I've been saying that for almost five years - the ship has already sailed on that one. He'll never get booed, and we'll be treated to the same old crap again and again. All of his matches with Kane have been awful this year, too. I don't know about everyone else, but fake punch-fest is horrible to watch. Almost embarassing to watch. We KNOW it's fake, do we have to see two idiots pretend to punch eachother, only for one of them to be declaied world champion? All I can say is: BOOOOOO!

maar13
10-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Agreed. He needs to be booed. Mind you, I've been saying that for almost five years - the ship has already sailed on that one. He'll never get booed, and we'll be treated to the same old crap again and again. All of his matches with Kane have been awful this year, too. I don't know about everyone else, but fake punch-fest is horrible to watch. Almost embarassing to watch. We KNOW it's fake, do we have to see two idiots pretend to punch eachother, only for one of them to be declaied world champion? All I can say is: BOOOOOO!

From that statement it only shows how little you really know about it and how condacendant you are the whole IWC heat on everything.

Quick question: If you know this is fake and pretend it is, why in Hell are you watching? really if you can't buy a puch how it is possible you can buy something else.

Second, someone said that The Undertaker doesn't tour, actually he does. He came down here while on his Mania Hiatus for the tour, Most of the time when he is active on international tours. He was supposed to be very active this year but got his nose and orbital bone broken on a match and had to sideline for more time. Well if the fake puch fest is so ugly why everyone is doing now? just watch every match and most of the time people has started to imitate that only to get the crowd going, which is the point of it.

The last two matches with Kane have been bad, they needed a little more violence, but the one at NOC was good and acomplished the point they wanted, make Kane look like he wa supposed to look during years, a real Main eventer.

On the Barret thing, it was too early, It will be better if he gets it at Survivor series, that also give them the opportunity to expand that feud.

On a side note, their match was boring as Hell, more than the Buried Alive one.