PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: New E-Fed Writer!!

Tommy Thunder
02-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Do you fancy yourself as a creative writer? Think you can do a better job that WWE and TNA? Well now you can prove it!!

EWN's no. 1 and original E-Fed; EWNCW are on the lookout for no less than 2, yes 2 new creative writers!! There are plenty of great creative guys on this forum as we can see from the various e-feds 'WWE/TNA my way' threads and the like. We'd love for one of you to join us!!

We are looking for one writer to work on the BWA tag team brand, and another to work on a special project that will be starting up soon!!

You don't have to currently be involved in EWNCW, and you don't have to be an active part of the wrestling roster. Past experience isn't essential (but is beneficial). If you think you have what it takes to be a creative writer, then put your name forward on this thread, or alternatively you can PM any of the following EWNCW creative team mombers:

Tommy Thunder
Torphy
Krysys
Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe
Straight Edge Zero

Thank you and we hope to hear from you all!

CGBigMan
02-11-2012, 06:42 PM
how time consuming would this project be

Tommy Thunder
02-11-2012, 06:46 PM
how time consuming would this project be

Not as time consuming as writing a full show. I know of the time issues you have with schoolwork and all that. But I did think you'd be interested in this.
I'll PM you with details of this project, and then you can decide from that.

Krysys
02-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Bumping it up

Vegas
02-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Here's another bump

Destruction
02-13-2012, 03:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zU9bSQL-XE

Tommy Thunder
02-13-2012, 12:13 PM
A chance to write for EWN's no. 1 and best e-fed doesn't come up often! Don't pass this chance up!

Tommy Thunder
02-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Self bump.

Tommy Thunder
02-15-2012, 06:44 PM
EWNCW have now found 2 writers to write on the new special project (there will be an announcement on that sometime).

But we're now looking for a new writer for the Rage brand.

If you're interested, let one of the team know!

Tommy Thunder
02-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Do you fancy yourself as a creative writer? Think you can do a better job that WWE and TNA? Well now you can prove it!!

EWN's no. 1 and original E-Fed; EWNCW are on the lookout for no less than 2, yes 2 new creative writers!! There are plenty of great creative guys on this forum as we can see from the various e-feds 'WWE/TNA my way' threads and the like. We'd love for one of you to join us!!

We are looking for one writer to work on the BWA tag team brand, and another to work on the Rage brand!!

You don't have to currently be involved in EWNCW, and you don't have to be an active part of the wrestling roster. Past experience isn't essential (but is beneficial). If you think you have what it takes to be a creative writer, then put your name forward on this thread, or alternatively you can PM any of the following EWNCW creative team mombers:

Tommy Thunder
Torphy
Krysys
Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe
Straight Edge Zero

Thank you and we hope to hear from you all!

TheBeardOfZeus
02-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Out of interest, why do we need two more writers?

Tommy Thunder
02-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Out of interest, why do we need two more writers?

Read my last post here dude. CGBigman has stepped down from writing for BWA, thus we need someone to fill that role, and we also need someone to write for Rage.

Tommy Thunder
02-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Posts still available if anyone's interested.

Tommy Thunder
02-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Posts still available if anyone's interested.

What this guy said.