PDA

View Full Version : Spelling mistake re: sports channel

Splattered-Dreams
10-25-2010, 12:15 PM
For future reference, the Irish sports network is called "Setenta," not "Sentana," as mentioned in a recent article :p

Robstar
10-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Actually there's an Australian sports cable channel called Sentana;

http://www.setanta.com/au/

Splattered-Dreams
10-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Actually there's an Australian sports cable channel called Sentana;

http://www.setanta.com/au/

Lol, there's no "actually" about it - the article was referring to the Irish 'Setenta' :)

Robstar
10-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Alright English, calm down, I was just pointing it out! Thanks for your Mr. Spell thread - you could have just addressed the particular post however. You can go back to your cider and Coronation Street now

Bodom
10-27-2010, 07:24 AM
Alright English, calm down, I was just pointing it out! Thanks for your Mr. Spell thread - you could have just addressed the particular post however. You can go back to your cider and Coronation Street now

Coming from Mr. It's F-E-U-D not F-U-E-D dammit.

Robstar
10-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Coming from Mr. It's F-E-U-D not F-U-E-D dammit.

I was waiting for someone to pick up on that. Truthfully I thought it'd be Silverghost haha

Bodom
10-27-2010, 01:44 PM
I was waiting for someone to pick up on that. Truthfully I thought it'd be Silverghost haha

I do try my best

Splattered-Dreams
10-28-2010, 05:43 AM

Regarding the cider, I hate the stuff, absolutely terrible. And regarding the Corrie, I'm not in my fifties.

You, however, can go back to your Foster's and... Kylie Minogue?

Gimme something to work with!

SilverGhost
10-28-2010, 10:25 PM

Sorry man xD I am not here to wipe up your crap xD

Robstar
10-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Regarding the cider, I hate the stuff, absolutely terrible. And regarding the Corrie, I'm not in my fifties.

Haha nice one. Except nobody actually drinks Fosters here, it tastes like piss. Kylie is pretty hot though ;)

IrkenInvader
11-02-2010, 08:19 PM

My preference Jack Daniels and Taylor Swift.

Splattered-Dreams
11-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Haha nice one. Except nobody actually drinks Fosters here, it tastes like piss. Kylie is pretty hot though ;)

I wouldn't mind me some Kylie:p