PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Monty Brown?

Dameduse823
10-24-2010, 03:52 PM
I was looking through some old TNA matches and Monty Brown kept popping up and it got me thinking, Where the hell is he?

I know he left WWE soon after joining because of a death in the family but that was a couple years back, does any one know where he's working now or if he's still even wrestling?

Bodom
10-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Last I heard he was working on his own brand of athletic clothing

Rich Cranium
10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
He was wrestling some indys but hasn't been in the ring for quite some time. Besides the clothing line, he is currently helping his college football team's defense.

SilverGhost
10-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Supposedly I heard he was taking care of a family member's kids. Brown said that the WWE has the door open for him.

nrb6304
10-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Man I miss Monty Brown. Somebody else tell me that this guy could've been the next Rock. This guy used to impress the hell out of me and make me laugh and make me BELIEVE when he was whoopin some ass. :/ TNA dropped the ball on Monty.

maddogg336
10-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Man I miss Monty Brown. Somebody else tell me that this guy could've been the next Rock. This guy used to impress the hell out of me and make me laugh and make me BELIEVE when he was whoopin some ass. :/ TNA dropped the ball on Monty.

I agree he was entertaining I wish he would come back and do the pouuuuunce..............Period

NecroButcher187
10-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Monty Brown was the man!!! Loved his TNA persona....he did have charisma on line with The Rock, a mean streak and although he didn't have the greatest finisher ever The Pounce was appropriate for him. Whatever happened in his family aside, WWE wasn't gonna use this guy properly anyway. He got the seemingly mandatory WWE horrible name change, and then shoved on ECW. Hopefully he does return, he could've been a top guy in the industry in my opinion.

Bodom
10-24-2010, 05:41 PM

Personally always thought the "From the Serengeti" and all the other cat schtick was pretty lame

Xpacfan
10-25-2010, 01:38 PM
"Pooooooounce....PERIOD!!!"

I miss Monty :(. He's one of those guys that are so out there that you can't help but to love'em!

P.S. I'm talking about the TNA Monty Brown not that half-@ss toned down WWE gimmick, Marques Corvon.