PDA

View Full Version : Zack Ryder Wants Jack Swagger at WM28

Frank
02-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Zack Ryder has revealed that he wants to face Jack Swagger at Wrestlemania 28 for the US Championship. In an interview with the Daily Star, Ryder said: "I think it would bring prestige back to the title, again. Dolph Ziggler did that, it was a big deal when I won it. It put some stock in the title."Last year, Daniel Bryan was the US Champion going into Wrestlemania and he was scheduled to face Sheamus (a match that could potentially happen this year for the World Heavyweight Championship). B...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1939/zack-ryder-wants-jack-swagger-at-wm28)

The Brown One
02-03-2012, 02:52 AM
The only way for him to add prestige to that title is to also show some seriousness when hes champion. Until that happens, he'll be like Santino to me.

VanHooliganX
02-03-2012, 04:17 AM
The only way for him to add prestige to that title is to also show some seriousness when hes champion. Until that happens, he'll be like Santino to me.

He did bring a bit of prestige to it.

Miz, Bryan and Ziggler just held it cause they were a few steps from the main event section. Whilst Ryder really wanted nothing more then to be US Champ in the last quarter of the year.

First time in a longass time I felt like the US Championship really meant anything and Ryder did achieve a goal after having a good 2011.

Swaggers just making it more americanny (even a word? lol) then adding any greatness to the title.

But I do agree, he needs to become a little more serious.

The Brown One
02-03-2012, 06:03 AM
He did bring a bit of prestige to it.

Miz, Bryan and Ziggler just held it cause they were a few steps from the main event section. Whilst Ryder really wanted nothing more then to be US Champ in the last quarter of the year.

First time in a longass time I felt like the US Championship really meant anything and Ryder did achieve a goal after having a good 2011.

Swaggers just making it more americanny (even a word? lol) then adding any greatness to the title.

But I do agree, he needs to become a little more serious.

I'm happy that Ryder achieved his goal, but when was holding the title he didn't do jack with it. Notice that The Miz, Bryan and Ziggler put on good matches, and made the title interesting. It got so - so when Ryder got the title. Even when The Miz, Bryan and Ziggler weren't defending the titles, they were always people to watch, and they were all serious. Until Bryan gets that way, I'll continue seeing him as a transitional champion.

Dr. Death
02-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Who could have ever predicted that Ryder would want his rematch against Swagger for the US strap?