PDA

View Full Version : WWE (New Mangement)

Wars_Raghe
02-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Hello, I'm going to give this another go. Except this time I am going to continue where the WWE left off. That's right. Jericho is back, Undertaker is back, and I'm going to book it the way I want. WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA :D
REVIEWS are welcome :D

RAW
Alberto Del Rio (Heel)
CM Punk (Face) (WWE Champion)
John Cena (Face)
Rey Mysterio (Face)
Alex Riley (Face)
The Miz (Heel)
David Otunga (Legal Adviser) (Heel)
Triple H (COO) (Face)
Kevin Nash (Heel)
John Lauranitis (Inteirm GM of RAW, and Executive Vice President of Talent Relations)
JTG (Heel)
Zach Ryder (Face)
Dolph Ziggler (Heel)
Jack Swagger (Heel) (United States Champion)
Epico (Heel) (WWE Tag Team Championships w/ Primo)
Kofi Kingston (Face)
Evan Bourne (Face)
Drew Mcintyre (Heel)
Brodus Clay (Heel)
Michael Cole (Heel)
Jerry Lawler (Face)
Jim Ross (Face)
Primo (Heel) (WWE Tag Team Champions w/ Epico)
R-Truth (Heel)
Santino Marella (Face)
Masked Kane (Heel)
Tyler Reks (Heel)
AJ (Diva)
Kelly Kelly(Diva)
Beth Phoenix (Diva)
Aksana (Diva)
Eve (Diva)
Bella Twins (Divas)
Chris Jericho (Heel)

SMACKDOWN
Big Show (Face)
Booker T (Face)
Randy Orton (Face)
Cody Rhodes (Intercontinental Champion) (Heel)
Christian (Heel) (Injured)
Daniel Bryan (Face) (World Heavyweight Champion)
Mark Henry (Heel)
Johnny Curtis (Heel)
Heath Slater (Heel)
Sheamus (Face) (WWE 2012 Royal Rumble Winner)
Jinder Mahal (Heel)
Hunico (Heel)
The Usos (Face)
Ted DiBiase (Face)
Sin Cara (Face) (Injured 6-9 Months)
The Great Khali (Face)
Undertaker (Tweener)
Yoshi Tatsu (Face)
Wade Barrett (Heel)
Tyson Kidd (Heel)
Rajin Singh (Heel)

Start: Elimination Chamber
April: Wrestlemania 28
April: Extreme Rules
May: Over The Limit
June: Fatal Four Way
July: TLC: Tables Ladders and Chairs
August: Summerslam
September: Night of Champions
October: Hell in a Cell
November: Survivor Series
December: Bragging Rights

Wars_Raghe
02-02-2012, 10:18 PM
WWE Breaking News:

RAW Elimination Chamber Match Announced

1) CM Punk (WWE Champion)
2) Dolph Ziggler
3) The Miz
4) Kofi Kingston
5) R-Truth
6) Chris Jericho

WWE Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match will be announced on the first ever WWE Smackdown UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!

No_1eddiefan
02-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Looks good mate, but here's a little tip:

It was hard to follow your last one because it was in so many different threads, if you keep the shows in this thread, it would be much much easier to follow.

Other than that, I'll keep an eye out for this in future.

Wars_Raghe
02-02-2012, 11:17 PM
That is exactly what I plan to do. That was my first booker thread, so I was new to it. I learned from my mistakes and thats what this is all about. I feel I know how to create a good BTB now. Long term planning is being used for this show, so no booking on the fly. :D

Wars_Raghe
02-03-2012, 12:05 AM
** Pyro and "Know Your Enemy" go off as Michael Cole,Booker T, and Josh Matthews introduce us to Friday Night Smackdown!

Michael: Hello Toronto,Ontario! Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!

**Daniel Bryan's theme song HITS as massive boos trail across the arena**

Michael: Oh God, its Daniel Bryan! The nerd! He's still employed by this company? My god, whatever happened to AJ three weeks ago on Smackdown, she deserved it! Being in love with this nerd-headed,cashed in a briefcase, Daniel Bryan!

**Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone**

Daniel: As you know, this past Sunday at the Royal Rumble, I survived a triple threat steel cage match between the World's Largest Athlete, and the World's Strongest Man. I defeated the two men seamlessly and I climbed out of that cage. That is right! I RETAINED THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. I did it for one person, and one person only and that's AJ. I dedicated that Royal Rumble match to AJ, because of what one freak did to her, I cleaned up the mess. I want to call Big Show out right now in this ring and apologize to me and to AJ for his actions this past week on smackdown where he brutally attacked me!

** Big Show's entrance song HITS! As massive pop is being recieved**
** He makes his way to the ring as he grabs a microphone

Big Show: Daniel, you are right on ONE thing, and that is the fact that you retained your World Heavyweight Championship this past Sunday at the Royal Rumble. But the fact where you're wrong is that I should be apologizing to you. No, no way in hell will I apologize to you. Every event that has happened to you, you saw coming! In fact you're the one that caused AJ to be in the condition she's in. Think about it! You fled the ring and as I chased you, AJ was in the way, and you purposely knew that! The man I am, I accidentally bumped into her, causing her to be in the condition she's in. And for that I truly aplogize... to AJ, for you welll....

**Teddy Long's theme song hits! As POP is received**

Teddy: Big Show, I do know that you were disappointed with your performance at the Royal Rumble Event. I am willing to give you a second chance, as well as 4 other men, inside the Elimination Chamber. Daniel Bryan, you will defend you World Heavyweight Championship inside the Elimination Chamber against Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Ted DiBiase, and Randy Orton! As for tonight, Daniel Bryan you will face Ted DiBiase in the Main Event.

*** Camera Moves Back to Commentary**

Michael: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, and what a way to kick off the show! The Elimination Chamber Match for Smackdown is set! Daniel Bryan will defend his Championship against Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Ted DiBiase, Randy Orton! So finally the nerd will drop his title to other more wise men such as Cody Rhodes.

Booker T: DBry is still my man in this upcoming event, I still see him pulling through at the end of the night I just hope he quits acting the way he's been acting. The fans don't like it, and he doesn't seem to care. But he is still the World Heavyweight Champion!

Josh Matthews: We have a great night set out tonight! The Viper, Randy Orton is taking on Wade Barrett! We have the Royal Rumble winner from this past Sunday, Sheamus taking on Jinder Mahal. The Funkasauras taking on Tyson Kidd, and the Main Event that Teddy Long has laid upon us. The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan taking on Ted DiBiase who will also compete in the Elimination Chamber event LIVE on PPV.

**COMMERCIAL**

**Sheamus' theme song HITS, Massive POP is received**

Lilian Garcia: This match is set for onefall. Introducing first! From Dublin,Ireland weighing in at 267lbs Sheamus!

Josh Matthews: As you all know this past Sunday, Sheamus won the 2012 Royal Rumble by eliminating Chris Jericho. For all your Royal Rumble recaps go to WWE.com

**Jinder Mahal's theme song HITS, some heat is drawn*

Lillian Garcia: From Punjab,India weighing in at 222Lbs, Jinder Mahal!

Michael: Jinder Mahal participated in the 30 man Royal Rumble, along with myself. Jinder Mahal however was eliminated by his brother in law The Great Khali, and I was eliminated by my great so called friends, Booker T and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Booker T: Don't take it personal man, you didnt deserve to be in the rumble. (laughs) but we got a great match going on here.

Michael: Whatever.

**Camera moves to the ring**
The match begins and the two men stare at each other before locking up. The two men trade hip tosses, before Sheamus begins with the advantage hiptossing Mahal before shoulder blocking him to the bottom of the ring. Sheamus goes for the quick pin but Mahal kicks out. Sheamus continues to dominate the match before Jinder Mahal begins to show signs of life. He brutally attacks Sheamus with several running kicks, before going for the pin. Sheamus powers out at 1 as Mahal is left confused. Mahal whips Sheamus to the left turnbuckle, before shoving his boot to the side of Sheamus' face. He refuses to let go before the referee begins the count. Mahal takes full advantage of the count as he lets go at 4. He draws heat from the crowd and as he turns around, Sheamus pulls his "comeback". Two Double Axe Handles followed by a powerslam. Sheamus pumps up the crowd, before pulling his prey back up. He irish whips Mahal before repeatedly punching him on the back. The referee begins the count, and Sheamus stops at 3. He turns around and pumps the crowd some more. Jinder Mahal walks around shaky near the ropes, and Sheamus takes full advantage of the situation. Tying him into the ropes, Sheamus repeatedly slaps Jinder Mahal on the body 10 times, as the referee begins to count, Sheamus stops at 4. He turns around, pumps the crowd one last time, before he performs the "Brogue Kick" on Jinder Mahal. 1,2,3 END OF MATCH

Time of Contest: 8:23

Josh Matthews: The winner of the 2012 Royal Rumble has not lost any steam since Sunday. Winning match after match and who knows when he'll cool off.

Booker T: I dunno dawg, but Sheamus is looking really bright here in the WWE.

**COMMERCIAL**

**Brodus Clay Theme Song Hits HUGE pop is received as his background dancers and Brodus make their way to the ring*
Lillian Garcia: From Planet Funk, weighing in at 375lbs Brodus Clay!

*As Brodus Clay's entrance ends, and the pyro blows on the turnbuckles of the ring, Tyson Kidd laughs at Brodus' entrance and doesn't take him seriously as he enters the ring*

The match begins and the two men lockup, Brodus powerslams Tyson Kidd before playfully asking the audience "Should I get him?" The crowd responses in a positive way and Brodus suplexes Tyson Kidd. He gyrates suggestively before yelling out to the audience "My Bad", Tyson Kidd is at the opposite turnbuckle and Brodus Clay runs towards him, bodies him as Tyson is left shaken, Brodus runs to the left ropes bounces off it and performs "What The Funk" before pinning Tyson Kidd. 1,2,3. END OF MATCH

Time of Contest: 1:03

Michael: Another win for the Funkasauras!

**The screen shows Wade Barrett walking towards the arena backstage, as "Know Your Enemy" is being played"

Josh: After this commercial break! This man right here! Wade Barrett "The Barrett Barage" will be taking on the Apex Predtator!

**COMMERCIAL**

**Wade Barrett's NEW theme song HITS as average heat is drawn**

Lilian Garcia: From Manchester,England weighing in at 246lbs Wade Barrett!

**He enters the ring mocking the crowd**

**Randy Orton's theme song HITS as MASSIVE POP draws the audience**

Lillian Garcia: From St.Louis,Missouri, weighing in at 235lbs The Apex Predator! Randy Orton!

The match soon begins and the two men lockup. Randy Orton begins with the advantage by hiptossing Wade Barrett several times and going for the quick pin. Barrett kicks out at 1. Randy whips Wade Barrett before performing a suplex. Wade blocks it and performs the reverse suplex before pinning Orton. Orton powers out quickly and the two men stare at each other. Orton with his sadistic smile disturbs Wade Barrett as he slowly retreats back. Wade Barrett charges towards Orton bodyslamming him several times. He mocks the crowd before pinning Orton once again. Orton powers out. Wade Barrett draws massive heat as he continues to dominate Orton. Miniutes later, Barrett mocks the crowd once again, drawing heat, Orton perfoms his threatrical "comeback". Two falling clotheslines followed by a snap powerslam. Orton gives the audience a sadistic smile as he grabs Barrett towards the ropes. He looks at the crowd smiling as he performs a rope hung DDT. He performs his wake up taunt as Barrett gets up Orton attempts to perform the RKO. Barrett counters and pushes Orton away, he runs out of the ring, and grabs a chair. He climbs back into the ring and hits Orton with the chair on his back. The referee calls for the bell. Orton as vulnurable as possible, Barrett performs "Wasteland" before grabbing a microphone.

Time of Contest: 8:33

Wars_Raghe
02-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Wade: Orton, stop trying to play a fairytale when you and I both know how this usually ends. Don't forget I am the one that put you in the misery that you have been living with for the past month. I was the only voice that was in your head, and this past Sunday at the Rumble you thought you could create a cinderella story. What you don't understand Randy, is that your the ugly stepsister craving for attention every single second. I am the man that is going to put you out week after week leading up to the Elimination Chamber Match, by weakening you I throw off one threat to my World Heavyweight Championship quest, and main eventing Wrestlemania 28 in Miami,Flordia. So sleep tight Randy, because next week will be the exact same result!

**Various Wrestlers charge the ring, to stop the violence. Including Heath Slater,Trent Baretta, and Tyler Reks. Orton gets up and RKO's every single one, similar to last week's Smackdown Result. Orton looks at Wade sadistically as Wade leaves the ring*

**BACKSTAGE**

**Drew Mcyintyre approaches Teddy Long and Santino Marella**

Teddy: Now Drew, before you speak understand this. I shouldn't have put so much pressure on you, you can't perform this way. So no I'm not going to fire you if you lose this week, but what you should know is that you won't be given the opportunities that you need to succeed in the WWE. If you do win this match, I'll reconsider but as of right now you have done nothing to change my mind.

Drew: Who is my opponent?

Santino: CODY RHODES!

**Cody Rhodes' theme song HITS as good heat is drawn**

Lilian Garcia:From Marietta,Georgia weighing in at 215lbs, the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes!

**Drew Mcintyre's theme song HITS as mixed reactions is drawn**

Lilian Garcia: From Ayr,Scotland weighing in at 257lbs Drew Mcintyre!

The match begins and the two men lockup, Cody Rhodes begins with the advantage hiptossing Drew Mcintyre several times. He whips Mcintyre before bodyslaming him to the ground. Miniutes later he gives Mcintyre the "Disaster Kick" followed by a Cross Rhodes. 1.2.3. END OF MATCH

Time of Contest: 3:22

Josh: Drew's troubles continue here on Friday Night Smackdown! And after our commercial break THE MAIN EVENT! Daniel Bryan The World Heavyweight Champion taking on Ted DiBiase!

** Ted DiBiase's entrance HITS as good pop is received**

Lillian Garcia: From Madison,Mississippi weighing in at 214lbs Ted DiBiase!

**Daniel Bryan`s theme song HITS as good HEAT is drawn**

Lillian Garcia: From Abeerdeen,Washington weighing in at 210lbs, he is the World Heavyweight Champion! Daniel Bryan!

The match begins and the two men lockup. Daniel Bryan begins with the advantage using his legs towards Ted DiBiase. He goes for the quick pin yet Ted kicks out at 1. Daniel Bryan nods his head at the crowd arrogantly as this draws good heat. Ted decides to show some signs of life, attacking Daniel Bryan. The fans go on his side. Ted begins to shine using his favourite arsenal of moves. He goes for the quick pin but Bryan kicks right out at 2. Ted continues to attack, as he pumps up the crowd his fun babyface style of wrestling. Bryan cuts off Mcintyre and continues to beat him. He uses his legs continously to the point where DiBiase is on the ground. Bryan attemps to perform his signature but Ted DiBiase counters it. He flirts with a Dream Street, but Bryan quickly shakes it off and performs his `comeback`moment. A turnbuckle backflip followed by a clothesline takedown. Daniel Bryan arrogantly shows his persona again! This draws massive heat. Daniel Bryan performs the `Lebell Lock`on Ted DiBiase and he taps out. END OF MATCH

Time of Contest: 9:33

Lilian Garcia: And the winner The World Heavyweight Champion! Daniel Bryan!

**Big Show`s Entrance Hits! MASSIVE Pop is recieved**

**Big Show stays at the stage and stares Daniel Bryan down as the show goes off the air**

WWE ENTERTAINMENT 2012

Wars_Raghe
02-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Updated Elimination Chamber Card

1) Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan(c) vs Big Show vs Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton

2) RAW Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship
CM Punk(c) vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs R-Truth vs Chris Jericho

Wars_Raghe
02-05-2012, 01:53 PM
WWE RAW Live Event: Wichita,Kansas

1) "Funkasauras" Brodus Clay def Michael McGillicutty
2) Santino Marella def Jody Kristofferson (FCW)
3) Ryback def Alex Riley (Otunga was involved, and he threatened Riley when he went for a post match attack)
4) Jack Swagger(c) def Kofi Kingston (Swagger used the ropes as leverage. Kofi hit the "Trouble in Paradise" after the match)
5) Beth Phoenix (c) def Eve and retains the Divas Championship
6) John Cena and R-Truth def The Miz and Kane
**7) CM Punk(c) def Dolph Ziggler and retains the WWE Championship

** Otunga interrupted the match, as Dolph Ziggler knocked down a referee. Otunga brought a new referee to the ring but distracted him as Ziggler was tapping to the "Anaconda Vise". Punk called out Otunga, and Otunga assured Punk that as a lawyer, Punk cannot touch him. Punk dragged Otunga to the ring and hit the GTS, he hit the GTS on Ziggler, and picked up the pin for the victory. Retaining his WWE Championship.

WWE Smackdown Live Event: Spokane,Washington

1) The Great Khali def Jinder Mahal
2) Yoshi Tatsu def Drew Mcintyre (Mcintyre cut a promo before the match about ending his losing streak)
3) The Usos def Heath Slater and Tyson Kidd
4)Hunico (w/Epico) def Eziekal Jackson (Post Match: Cody Rhodes attacked Eziekal Jackson
5) Cody Rhodes(c) def Booker T and retains his IC Championship (Pre Match: Cody Rhodes cut a promo but was interupted by Booker T.)
6) Alicia Fox def Natalya (Special Guest Referee: Aksana) (Post Match: Natalya attempts to beat Aksana, but Tamina interputs and hits Natalya with the "Superfly"
7)Sheamus def Wade Barrett (Fans Chosen Match: Street Fight) **Both Men used Chairs, and Kendo Sticks**
**8)Big Show def Daniel Bryan(c) by DQ. Bryan retains the World Heavyweight Championship.

** Wade Barrett interupted the match and attacked Big Show. Daniel Bryan watches the beating and laughs with the crowd. Bryan is booed in his home state of Washington. And as the ref rings the bell. Bryan grabs his championship and frollics around the ring. The live event ends with Show shaking his head in the ring, and Barrett leaving the ring, with boos following him.**

WWE RAW Live Event TONIGHT: Wichita Falls,Texas
MATCHES ADVERTISED

**Card is Subject to Change**
1) WWE Championship Match: CM Punk(c) vs Dolph Ziggler
2) John Cena and R-Truth vs Kane and The Miz
**SPECIAL APPERANCE BY Y2J-Chris Jericho!**
Plus Your Favourite RAW Supertars Including:
Eve Torres
Brodus Clay
Beth Phoenix
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Santino Marella
Alex Riley
AND MORE!

WWE Smackdown Live Event TONIGHT: Salt Lake City,Utah
MATCHES ADVERITISED
**Card Subject to Change**
1) World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan(c) vs Big Show
2) Sheamus vs Wade Barrett
3) Intercontenintal Championship: Cody Rhodes(c) vs Booker T
See all of your favourite Smackdown Superstars including:
Big Show
Daniel Bryan
Sheamus
Wade Barrett
Hunico
The Great Khali
Natalya
Eziekel Jackson
Drew Mcintyre
AND MUCH MORE!

No_1eddiefan
02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Smackdown review:

I like the efedding style you bring to this thread, there aren't any that I can think of that follow the same kind of style, so this will hopefully stand out.

Bryan Danielson opens the show and dedicates his win at Royal Rumble to AJ, plus demands an apology from Big Show, who makes his way out and gives AJ an apology but looks set to destroy Bryan, only for Teddy Westside to make his way out and tell Big Show he will get another chance at Elimination Chamber, along with Orton, Barrett & Rhodes which I all understand, but Dibiase?! Why does Dibiase deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? It would have been more credible and believable had Teddy booked a battle royal for the main event and Dibiase won, he just doesn't seem like he deserves it yet.

It's nice to see Sheamus pick up another victory over Mahal. It will be interesting to see who Sheamus opts to face at Wrestlemania in your thread. I like how you wrote out the matches, but when they're bigger matches, you may spend a lot of time on them so I hope it's worth it, and comes out when people read the shows.

THE FUNKASAURUS! Nice to see Brodus Clay pick up the victory over Tyson Kidd, but I wonder who will be the first to stop this mammoth of a man.

Randy Orton gets the victory over Wade Barrett by DQ, but Barrett takes him down with a Wasteland, before berating him and declaring he'll be heading for Wrestlemania, before Orton sends a strong message by RKOing superstars left, right and centre.

Teddy Westside decides he's gonna be easier on Drew Mcintyre, before then giving him a match with his ex-tag team partner Cody Rhodes, not an easy task at all, which proves too tough for Drew as Cody picks up the victory.

Bryan Danielson beats Ted Dibiase in the main event, again showing that Ted can't handle the main event leagues right now, before Big Show ends the show by staring down Danielson.

A promising start, but I still need convincing that Dibiase deserves to be in the main event scene, so I'm looking out for something big from him next week.

Also, I feel there could have been another promo along the way, as promos are just as important as the matches on the show.

Other than that, it's got a lot of potential, so well done :)

Wars_Raghe
02-07-2012, 08:26 PM
WWE RAW: Feb 6th Edition to be POSTED tomar.

Will Undertaker show up?
Whats the heat between Jericho and Punk
Cena and Kane. Is he Finally embracing the hate?

We are only 2 weeks away from the Elimination Chamber and these two weeks are crucial. I hope you join me on the ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA.

Wars_Raghe
02-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Smackdown review:

I like the efedding style you bring to this thread, there aren't any that I can think of that follow the same kind of style, so this will hopefully stand out.

Bryan Danielson opens the show and dedicates his win at Royal Rumble to AJ, plus demands an apology from Big Show, who makes his way out and gives AJ an apology but looks set to destroy Bryan, only for Teddy Westside to make his way out and tell Big Show he will get another chance at Elimination Chamber, along with Orton, Barrett & Rhodes which I all understand, but Dibiase?! Why does Dibiase deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? It would have been more credible and believable had Teddy booked a battle royal for the main event and Dibiase won, he just doesn't seem like he deserves it yet.

It's nice to see Sheamus pick up another victory over Mahal. It will be interesting to see who Sheamus opts to face at Wrestlemania in your thread. I like how you wrote out the matches, but when they're bigger matches, you may spend a lot of time on them so I hope it's worth it, and comes out when people read the shows.

THE FUNKASAURUS! Nice to see Brodus Clay pick up the victory over Tyson Kidd, but I wonder who will be the first to stop this mammoth of a man.

Randy Orton gets the victory over Wade Barrett by DQ, but Barrett takes him down with a Wasteland, before berating him and declaring he'll be heading for Wrestlemania, before Orton sends a strong message by RKOing superstars left, right and centre.

Teddy Westside decides he's gonna be easier on Drew Mcintyre, before then giving him a match with his ex-tag team partner Cody Rhodes, not an easy task at all, which proves too tough for Drew as Cody picks up the victory.

Bryan Danielson beats Ted Dibiase in the main event, again showing that Ted can't handle the main event leagues right now, before Big Show ends the show by staring down Danielson.

A promising start, but I still need convincing that Dibiase deserves to be in the main event scene, so I'm looking out for something big from him next week.

Also, I feel there could have been another promo along the way, as promos are just as important as the matches on the show.

Other than that, it's got a lot of potential, so well done :)

Thanks man for your review. It means alot and I'm glad you enjoyed the show. As for DiBiase, my plan was to get a good performance out of him then bring him back to the upper midcard. I need to have some long term planning in terms of DiBiase. I might revamp. As for writing matches come Elimination Chamber I hope you enjoy my 20-30 min matches. I hope you enjoy my storytelling skills. I know booking guys like Cena,Sheamus,DiBiase is important because I have the "Wrestlemania" problem where I need to book Cena strongly to look good against The Rock and Sheamus needs to look good to add mommentum from the Royal Rumble. So in other words I have a lot of work to do. But when RAW is posted tomar I do hope you enjoy it.

No_1eddiefan
02-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks man for your review. It means alot and I'm glad you enjoyed the show. As for DiBiase, my plan was to get a good performance out of him then bring him back to the upper midcard. I need to have some long term planning in terms of DiBiase. I might revamp. As for writing matches come Elimination Chamber I hope you enjoy my 20-30 min matches. I hope you enjoy my storytelling skills. I know booking guys like Cena,Sheamus,DiBiase is important because I have the "Wrestlemania" problem where I need to book Cena strongly to look good against The Rock and Sheamus needs to look good to add mommentum from the Royal Rumble. So in other words I have a lot of work to do. But when RAW is posted tomar I do hope you enjoy it.

Well if you need some advice mate, don't hesitate to ask me man.

Without bigging myself up too much, I know what it takes to book somebody strongly, as in the space of a year and a month, I've turned Cody Rhodes from a mid-card superstar into the face of my WWE, I've turned Drew Mcintyre from a jobber into the WWE Champion and I've turned Tyler Reks from a jobber into a WWE Championship contender. I like to believe that I did it all believably as well, although you may have to ask Straight Edge Zero if I have or not haha.

Although at the same time, I have belief in you that you will be able to do it well, judging by this show.

My biggest piece of advice would be simply to book in advance. At the beginning of mine, which started at Over The Limit 2011, I knew what I was gonna do each PPV a month in advance, but now I'm in June 2012, and I know my main events for Wrestlemania 29.

Booking in advance allows you to keep building towards the same ending, but don't be afraid to change creative plans at the last second. For instance, Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton was my Wrestlemania WHC match from September, but up until about Elimination Chamber, Alberto Del Rio was going to be challenging Triple H for the WWE Championship in my plans. Del Rio ended up facing, and losing to, Tyler Reks whilst Triple H faced Drew Mcintyre for the WWE Championship, and until I wrote the show, I had no idea who would walk out of Wrestlemania as the WWE Champion.

Just a bit of advice for you mate. I look forward to Raw. :)

Wars_Raghe
02-09-2012, 09:02 PM
RAW: Monday February 6th 2012

"Burn it to the Ground" is loud and clear across the arena as the RAW intro package is being played.

Michael: Hello WWE Fans, we are in a sold out crowd in Chesapeake Energy Arena, in downtown Oklahoma City! I'm your host Michael Cole joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler.

**Jim Ross titantron and entrance hits! **MASSIVE POP FILL THE ARENA**

Jerry: It's JIM ROSS! Good Ol JR has returned to Monday Night RAW!

**As Jim Ross enters the ring, before he could speak.. TRIPLE H's Theme song HITS!**

**Triple H enters the ring and grabs a microphone**

Triple H: Now Jim, you don't need to say a word. All you have to do is listen. Before I get into my personal affairs. Let's deal with you. You need your job back. And as COO of the WWE... your in luck. I am going to.. as this day forward give you your job back as commentator of Monday Night RAW. You will co-commentate with Jerry The King Lawler,and Michael Cole. I hope this pleases you. There is a headset waiting for you, so let's do this!

**Jim Ross graciously smiles at Triple H as he slides out the ring grabs a headset and shakes the hands of Lawler, and stares at Michael Cole**

Michael: Oh Good God! Jim Ross? Really Hunter? Back in the WWE?

Jim Ross: I guess I'm back!!

Triple H: Now on to a separate issue..

**CM Punk's "Cult of Personality" hits the RING and MASSIVE POP fills the arena**

**CM Punk enters the ring and grabs a microphone**

Punk: Hunter, before you speak with your monotone voice, I have a few words to say.Why didnt you get the job done? You say you have moved on. You say you have learned from your mistakes, but your the exact same guy I fought at Night of Champions. Don't get me wrong. Your a good guy now, but you didnt get the job that all of us wanted to get done. You let your personal feelings cloud your judgement and you let the Undertaker get in the way of firing John Lauranitis.

**Hunter nods his head at Punk**

Hunter: Look Punk, I understand your concern for the WWE Universe, and that is what I was going to get at. Ya see I wanted to fire John Lauraunitis, but it wasn't until this morning that I found out I couldnt. My father in law Vincent K.McMahon...

**Punk's starts to gag as SOON as Hunter says McMahon**

Hunter(Cont'd): He called me and said that Lauranitis was actually doing a good job. I had a great conversation with him and he.. later on gave me an ultimatum. That if I did fire John Lauranitis I would no longer become the COO of the WWE. So as much as I would like to fire him, I then looked at what he has done, and you know what Punk. He's absolutely right. I am willing to clean the slate when it comes to Lauranitis. But that's not why I am here.

Punk: I'm here because I have a problem myself. Ya see as the WWE Champion. I'm a target, and I understand that, but for guys like Mute Jericho as I like to call him now has a problem with me. He interputed my match last week with Daniel Bryan and he codebroke me in the middle of that ring. The problem with that was I was the one disqualified...

**Hunter shakes his head at Punk**

Hunter: Look, I was going to get into how the Undertaker interrupted me last week. I want you to learn how I handled it. I patted him on the back. I graciously declined his Wrestlemania offer and I left the ring. Learn from the COO

Punk: NO! I don't want to learn from the COO. Unlike you I want to shutup and fight Jericho. Your too scared to fight the Undertaker at Wrestlemania because you feel he's going to make you his 20th victim. Here is another fact. In no shape or form do you want to be in the same boat as your DX buddy Shawn Michaels. The man was beaten twice by Undertaker, and I guess you don't want your ego to find the same fate. But I suggest that you grip yourself up, and fight Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Hunter: You SAW what I did to Undertaker last year. You SAW the way he was carried out of the ring while I was theoretically the last man standing! I feel bad, because I know I have worn him down. The streak is all he has. If I do beat Undertaker it's OVER! He's a bonafide hall of famer that's for sure but his streak will not mean a DAMN thing if I beat him in 55 nights.

**The arena goes dark and the fans are jumping up and down in hopes**

**Punk slides out of the ring and goes backstage**

**Undertaker's ENTRANCE AND TITANTRON HITS!**

**Undertaker enters the ring and grabs a microphone**

Undertaker: So Hunter, you say you're done. But what you don't understand is last April I made you tap. I made you tap to the very powerful Hell's Gate! You see you not wanting to face me at Wrestlemania because you feel bad, is like asking an ant not to face a bulldog because the ant is afraid it will hurt him. You see that analogy I just gave you. I want to face you at Wrestlemania 28 and if you're scared the only image that will last forever enticed in your already lustrous career is the fact that you turned down the Phenom.

**Undertaker points at the Wrestlemania sign and performs a taunt at Hunter**

**Hunter, hesitates a bit but points at the Wrestlemania sign and performs his signature taunt at Undertaker"
**COMMERCIAL**
**Sheamus' theme song "Written in My Face" HITS as MASSIVE POP is received**

Justin Roberts: From Dublin,Ireland weighing in at 267lbs.. Sheamus!

**Cody Rhodes' "Smoke N Mirrors HITS!** **Good HEAT is Drawn**

Justin Roberts: From Marietta,Georgia weighing in at 215lbs. The IC Champion Cody Rhodes!

Michael: Welcome back to Monday NIGHT RAW! We are LIVE tonight, and just before we went to commercial. Another Wrestlemania match is official. Undertaker will be putting his streak on the line against Triple H!

Jim Ross: It was a beautiful match last year, and to see these two men go at it again? It would be wonderful.

Lawler: It may be wonderful, but the streak is on the line! That means either Undertaker could go 20-0 at Wrestlemania! Or Triple H might do what no man has ever done before, and thats beat the streak. Physically pin The Undertaker at Wrestlemania which would make Undertaker... 19-1.

Michael: Well we got a match on our hands. The 2012 Royal Rumble Winner Sheamus! Taking on the Intercontinental Champion.. Cody Rhodes!

**The match begins and the two men lockup. Cody Rhodes begins with the advantage by hiptossing Sheamus several times. He goes for the quick pin but Sheamus kicks out at 1. Cody Rhodes performs a suplex and yet again attempts to pin Sheamus. Sheamus powers out. Cody mocks the crowd laughing as Sheamus begins to "shine' using his favorite arsenal of moves. Sheamus suplexes Cody, and attempts to pin. Cody kicks out. The men stare at each other but the WWE Universe is clearly on Sheamus' side. Sheamus attempts another suplex but Cody Rhodes reverses it in to his own modified manuever. Miniutes later the two men still battling. Cody Rhodes turns around and mocks the crowd again as he turns back to Sheamus. Sheamus theatrically performs his "comeback" two double axe handles followed by a powerslam. Sheamus pumps up the crowd, he picks up Rhodes and whips him to the left turnbuckle. He repeatedly strikes his back multiple times. The ref begins the count and Sheamus stops at 4. Cody Rhodes shaky is near the ropes. Sheamus take full advantage by tying Rhodes to the ropes and striking his torso a mere 10 times before the ref counts to 5. Sheamus powers up and he attempts the "Brougue Kick". Rhodes dodges the manuever climbs up the rope and attempts "Disaster Kick" Sheamus dodges that move and puts Rhodes in "High Cross" position. He hits the move and goes for the pin. 1...2...3.. END OF MATCH.

Time of Contest: 7:33

Michael: Another win for Sheamus! The Royal Rumble Winner continue to dominate here on Monday Night RAW!

**Brodus Clay Theme Song Hits as MASSIVE POP is recieved**

Justin Roberts: From Planet Funk, weighing in at 375lbs Brodus Clay

**Curt Hawkings and Tyler Reks Titantron and Entrance Hits**

Justin Roberts: From the Part Unknown and Queens,New York. At a combined weight of 469lbs! Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkings!

**The match begins and Curt begins the match with Brodus. The two men lockup and Curt begins with the advantage. Brodus lands a suplex. He gyrates suggestively and asks the crowd "Should I get him?" He whips him to the left turnbuckle and bodies him, jumps off the left ropes and hits "What The Funk". Tyler Reks slides into the ring, and attempts to attack Clay. Brodus reverses and whips Reks off the ropes, he hits another "What The Funk" for the pin.1...2...3. END OF MATCH"

Time of Contest: 2:33

***COMMERCIAL***

**CM Punk`s Entrance `Cult of Personality`HITS!**Massive Pop**

**He enters the ring and grabs a microphone**

Punk: So as WWE Champion. I`m a target. I understand that but guys like Chris Jericho who I haven`t seen since Orton punted him the face acts like he has a problem with me. I have one thing to tell you. GET IN LINE! I have so many people who don`t like me. John Lauranitis,Triple H, Vince McMahon. John Cena. Look Jericho you wanna act like your the only guy that I dont like but to tell you the truth I have bigger problems to face then to deal with people who like to flip-flop on the WWE. Come Elimination Chamber Jericho. I will deal with you and 4 other men. I don`t have a problem with that but your not the main focus. You haven`t really posed a threat to me that your worth thinking about. Ya see...

**Chris Jericho`s `Break The Walls`Hits!**POP and Heat**

**Jericho enters the ring and grabs a mic**

Wars_Raghe
02-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Jericho: Not worth it...Punk I`m not worth it.. I think that is what your trying to tell me.. Here`s the problem. I`m Chris Jericho! I am the best at what I do and all you are is a just a replacement while I was gone. Jericho called he wants his Championship back. Thats right Punk its over. Your rise as being the top man in this company is done. Your championship reign will end at Elimination Chamber. Trust me Punk when I tell you this that I will do anything in my power to make sure that you don`t walk out of Milwaukee as WWE Champion and end up main eventing Wrestlemania! You know why.. because I will be the man main eventing Wrestlemania!

**John Lauranitis intreupts the two men!**

John: Men, as you all know. Triple H attempted to fire me last week on RAW. However I am still the Inteirm GM of RAW and Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. The WWE knows what I am capable of, and I think all Triple H needs to worry about is the Undertaker come April 1st. As for you to men, I say we settle it in the ring. The MAIN EVENT tonight will be The Miz and Chris Jericho. Taking on R-Truth and CM Punk.

**Punk who is turned to Lauranitis is attacked from behind by Chris Jericho, Jericho performs the `CodeBreaker``**

**COMMERCIAL**

**Dolph Ziggler`s `Show the World`hits as MASSIVE HEAT is Drawn**

Justin Roberts: Set for onefall! Introducing first! From Cleveland,Ohio weighing in at 213lbs. Dolph Ziggler!

**Randy Orton`s `Voices`HITS as MASSIVE POP is Drawn**

Justin Roberts: From St.Louis,Missouri. Weighing in at 235lbs. The Apex Predator! Randy Orton!

**The match begins and the two men lockup. Dolph Ziggler begins with the advantage. Attacking the ribs of Randy Orton, he quickly suplexes him, and goes for the pin. Orton powers out. Dolph Ziggler continues to attack Orton, whipping him to the ropes before bodying him.Orton falls drastically and Ziggler lays down and performs sit ups. Solidifying his "Show Off" persona. Ziggler pins Orton and Orton powers out at two. Ziggler gets up and mocks the crowd and as he turns around, Orton performs his "theatrical" comeback. Two falling clotheslines followed by a snap powerslam.He picks up Ziggler ties him to the ropes and performs "Rope Hung DDT". Orton powers up the crowd with his wakeup taunt, he attempts the RKO and Ziggler reverses, Ziggler reverses it into the "Famousser". Ziggler pins Orton...1...2.... KICK OUT. Ziggler gets up and mocks the crowd another time. He picks Orton up and attempts the Zig Zag, Orton shakes it off, Ziggler turns around and is hit with the “RKO”. Orton pins Ziggler.1…2…3.. END OF MATCH

Time of Contest: 9:44

**COMMERCIAL**

**John Cena's Theme Song HITS as BOOS and CHEERS fill the arena**

**John Cena enters the ring and picks up a microphone**

John: Now, Elimination Chamber is coming up in 2 weeks. I feel that there is still some unfinished business here between myself and Kane. That is why right here on RAW I am proposing a match at Elimination Chamber that will end all this tension between us. ONE Match. that willl....

**John Lauranitis Interupts Cena and has a microphone in hand**

John: Cena, I like your wisdom, and your right. I will book that much. However you don't get pick the stipulation. You and Kane will face off in a No Disqualification Match!

Cena: Oh great, your still the Interim GM of RAW, I thought you were fired. But listen okay, I don't care what match it is. If its a No Disqualification Match. EVEN BETTER! I get to hurt Kane over and over again for all the pain he caused against Me,Eve, and Zach Ryder. But here's the thing. I wanna make a deal with you Lauranitis. If I win that match at Elimination Chamber you have to promise me that Zach Ryder will face Jack Swagger in a US Title Rematch.

John: Listen Cena, you know I'm all about opportunities. And if you do beat Kane at Elimination Chamber, I will give Ryder his rematch.

**Kane's Entrance and Titantron HITS!**

**John Lauranitis slips backstage as Kane grabs a microphone**

Kane: Cena, you didnt have enough of me did you. That chock slam I put upon you at the Royal Rumble, wasn't enough for you. The tombstone piledriver that I layed upon Zach Ryder, that makes him injured indefinatnly wasn't enough. And all the torture I've been putting towards Eve. Wasn't enough. Ya see Cena, your asking for it. Your really asking for it, and you clearly don't give a damn about your friends, because when you lose at Elimination Chamber I am going to ask you ONE MORE TIME. Will you embrace the hate? If you reply and say no, I swear to you that Zach Ryder will never wrestle again and in fact Eve will continue to be tortured here on RAW. Understand what you have gotten yourself into Cena. In two weeks when I face you at Elimination Chamber. Your good guy attitude will go bad!

**Cena begins to attack Kane, he attempts the AA, Kane reverses and "Chockslams" Cena**

**COMMERCIAL**

**CM Punk's Theme Song "Cult of Personality"" HITS as MASSIVE POP is received**

Justin Roberts: This tag team match is set for onefall! From Chicago,Illinois weighing in at 218lbs. He! Is the WWE Champion. CM PUNK!

**R-Truth's Theme Song Hits as Good POP is Recieved**

Justin Roberts: From Charlotte,North Carolina. Weighing in at 220lbs. R-Truth!

**The Miz's Theme Song "I Came to Play" HITS as good heat is drawn**

Justin Roberts: From Cleveland,Ohio. Weighing in at 220lbs. The Miz!

**Chris Jericho's "Break The Walls" HITS as Heat/POP is drawn**

Justin Roberts: From Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada. Weighing in at 226lbs. Chris Jericho!

**The match begins and CM Punk and The Miz begin the match. The two men lockup and The Miz begins with the advantage. Hiptossing Punk several times and pinning. Punk powers at one. The Miz continues to lay a beatdown on Punk. Miniutes pass and The Miz mocks the crowd. Punk lays motionless and The Miz easily tags in Jericho. Jericho taunts the crowd and pulls up Punk. He attempts "Walls of Jericho". Punk reverses it into a quick DDT, and tags in R-Truth. R-Truth enters the matchup and Jericho and Truth lockup. Jericho pushes Truth and tags in Miz cowardly. The Miz and Truth stare at each other and the two men lock up. R-Truth begins with the major advantage by suplexing The Miz. He pins. But Miz kicks out at 1.5. R-Truth begins to shine by using his favourite arsenal of moves. The Miz is tired, and R-Truth climbs the top rope. Miz motionless on the ground. Truth performs a moonsault. He pins The Miz, and Miz counters to a roll up. 1..2...KICK OUT. The two men are in "double down" and the ref begins the count. The two men get up at 7 and tag in their respective men. Punk and Jericho enter the match and Punk uses the hot tag best to his ability. a Calf Kick followed by a Clothesline and completed with an Arm-Trap Spinning Neckbreaker. Punk picks up Jericho and whips him to the opposite turnbuckle. He goes for the running knee to temple, and follows it with a bulldog. Punk powers up and is ready for the "GTS". He picks up Jericho in a fireman's carry ready for the GTS. Jericho counters and performs "Walls of Jericho" Punk tries his best not to tap. R-Truth enters the match and breaks it up. Jericho reacts by Codebreaking R-Truth. Truth steadily gets back up, Miz runs in to the ring and performs "Skull Crushing Finale". Both Miz and Truth roll out of the ring, and as Jericho turns around Punk is waiting for him. He performs the "Go To Sleep" and pins Jericho. 1...2....3.. END OF MATCH

Time of Contest: 12:23

END OF SHOW.

WWE ENTERTAINMENT 2012