PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Track Of My WrestleMania Ideas

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-31-2012, 06:57 AM
It seems that everyone has their own thoughts and opinions for when it comes to WRESTLEMANIA every year. Well this year, I'm keeping track of what my predictions are. So far, this is what I have... I know I came up with a WM28 card previously but, I don't have a damn clue as to where it went. Oh well. Either way:

I stated Sheamus was going to win the RR and challenge Daniel Bryan for the WHC at Mania. It... appears I was correct. But, Big Show could beat Sheamus for his shot and the Daniel Bryan feud could cullminate at WM... unless Shaq accepts and wrestles there.

I said that Jericho would go against Orton... it appears I could have been wrong on that one. I think the real person will be Undertaker. It looks like they wanted a "Best In The World" thing but, with how everything's been going and how Jericho's promos were... I think he'll go against 'Taker.

I think that all of this John Lauranitis, Triple H and CM Punk drama will come to a head at WM. I think Ziggler will walk out of EC as WWE Champion and Punk will get his re-match. He'll win it at 'Mania which will have some sort of stipulation with Johnny Ace's job on the line. Punk will win the Championship and take Ace out. At Extreme Rules in Chicago though... he'll lose it to Ziggler again... it's in Chicago.

John Cena of course will have The Rock to feud with. Obviously his current feud with Kane is just a place holder to keep him healthy for the WM match.

Kane, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, and two others.. will be in the MITB match.

More thoughts as I add them.

The Brown One
01-31-2012, 07:51 AM
Don't forget The Miz and Truth. Them having a match at Mania is a no brainer.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-31-2012, 12:42 PM
Just watched Raw, it appears Jericho will really go after Punk. Looks good. Maybe we won't get that swerve I said. Although we will get one.

I think the Barrett feud will be ending this Friday and Sheamus will pick who he wants to go after. That will be Daniel Bryan. Hmmm... also, yes Brownie. I dunno if they'll have their own match or if they'll be in MitB.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-31-2012, 01:37 PM
New thoughts:

After actually watching RAW last night, Jericho will go after Punk, Bryan to be included. They ALL claim to be "Best In The World"...

Bryan loses WHC at EC to Orton. Orton fights Sheamus for WHC at WM... But wait, Barrett is included as well. My thoughts:

TRIPLE THREAT WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
(c)CM PUNK vs CHRIS JERICHO vs DANIEL BRYAN

TRIPLE THREAT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
(c)RANDY ORTON vs SHEAMUS vs WADE BARRETT

The only way the WWE Championship won't end up like that is if Ziggler wins at EC. Because even if Jericho wins, it'll still be for the Championship but hell, who would Ziggler face for the WWE Championship... Brodus? WWE Champion Brodus Clay? Not yet.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Personally I'm hoping both Sin Cara and Rey are well enough to compete at Mania in their own match.

I'd take:

Big Show
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler - Winner.
Cody Rhodes
Christian
Alberto Del Rio
The Miz
R-Ttuth

I think Kane and Ryder will have a match at WM. And The Miz/R-Truth feud will be over soon or spill into the MitB. It's not big enough to merit its own match like Ryder/Kane is.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-31-2012, 03:45 PM
WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Kharma VS Beth Phoenix

I also like the way this one guy thinks:

Undertaker VS Brock Lesnar

Trips brings him in.. hmmmm