PDA

View Full Version : Alberto Del Rio

TheMadThinker
10-23-2010, 05:27 PM
I think with a little more time Alberto Del Rio will develop into a top heel. I am glad to see the WWE is giving him some time to develop his character. It seems to be working out way better than when Drew McIntyre was getting a major push. It looks like he is starting to get some major heat from the crowd and all the matches I have seen him in have been pretty exciting. I would give up the stupid car gimmick though.

I was kind of disappointed that Rey Mysterio got a clean win over him so soon. You would think they would have dragged that rivalry out a bit longer. I think Del Rio and Morrison Put on a great match on Smackdown. I was surprised that Del Rio got the win, but I can never figure out where the WWE is going with Morrison.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Del Rio’s development in the WWE?

SilverGhost
10-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Del Rio is impressive as hell. He just needs to right push to grow and keep his emotions in check. I know the mask meant alot to him and I don't blame him one bit.

Robstar
10-23-2010, 06:02 PM
He looked impressive in his match with Morrison. I could see him and Barrett working together at some stage too

Dameduse823
10-23-2010, 06:15 PM
I haven't seen much of him thats impressed me, he's deffinatly a great technical wrestler and he's good at making simple moved look better. But he seems to be just a remake of JBL's old gimmick

Kid_Gangsta
10-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Del Rio is impressive as hell. He just needs to right push to grow and keep his emotions in check. I know the mask meant alot to him and I don't blame him one bit.

werd, i think his "backstage attitude" is gonna be his downfall in the WWE if he doesn't straighten up...

SilverGhost
10-23-2010, 06:31 PM
werd, i think his "backstage attitude" is gonna be his downfall in the WWE if he doesn't straighten up...

Thats why. Keep that in check and he will be a great heel rich guy.

Kashdinero
10-23-2010, 06:33 PM
He should be champion some time after wrestlemania. I would prefer him to travel the traditional route to the title and win a few feuds before he gets the title, rather than win money in the bank. I hope they don't rush his push and have him win the title too soon.

As for this weeks smackdown his match with Morrison was great, rios totally owned him twice in one night!

el gabo
10-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Del Rio is an awesome wrestler. He is a great performer in the ring and on the mic. They should keep him in a fued with Morrison type wrestlers. Fast paced matches, high flying moves and technical. The guy is the total package. But don't takee my word for it, Check out on youtube when he was Dos Caras Jr.

AGEOFFALL
10-24-2010, 12:36 AM
I like his personal ring announcer. The guy is awesome too.

CMhuw24
10-24-2010, 02:54 AM
His gimmick and ring performance are great imo.
Im glad he won over JoMo on smackdown, kinda makes youu think that maybe he is something that will be pushed well.
Hopefully he wins a title soon, if youu ask me it will suit his current look very well with some gold round his waist :)

DarkSide
10-24-2010, 03:48 AM
I said it before - but Del Rio will be the best breakout star. What more can I say?

Justdawg08
10-24-2010, 05:49 AM
lol what noobs. "He's a jbl rip off" how? Cause he wears tights? Cause he drives a car to the ring? Well how about he's an Eddie Guerrero rip off? He's Mexican.. and he drives cars to the ring.. and Alberto lies and cheats enough. Hell he steals matches.

Use your brain.. if your going to compare him, he's defiantly more of an Eddie Guerrero.

Point is.. I don't think he's a rip off of anything. Quit living in the past you faggots and live in the present as that is the only way you will ever enjoy your miserable lives.

DarkSide
10-24-2010, 06:09 AM
lol what noobs. "He's a jbl rip off" how? Cause he wears tights? Cause he drives a car to the ring? Well how about he's an Eddie Guerrero rip off? He's Mexican.. and he drives cars to the ring.. and Alberto lies and cheats enough. Hell he steals matches.

Use your brain.. if your going to compare him, he's defiantly more of an Eddie Guerrero.

Point is.. I don't think he's a rip off of anything. Quit living in the past you faggots and live in the present as that is the only way you will ever enjoy your miserable lives.

Hmm, even though I hate the lazy JBL comparison, it is their opinion.

My point is...you can let the world know about your opinion and maybe sway a few people to your side, but as soon as you call other users f*****s then you lose all credibility. Just a thought.

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 01:13 PM
My point is...you can let the world know about your opinion and maybe sway a few people to your side, but as soon as you call other users f*****s then you lose all credibility. Just a thought.

Agreed. Justdawg08 your a fag!

JagerDave
11-18-2010, 03:58 PM
I think he has all the ability to become a major star in the WWE. He needs some time to develop his character and really get the fans to hate everything about him, which only comes with tv exposure, proper booking and execution on his part.

Rich Cranium
11-18-2010, 03:59 PM
I still wish they let him keep the mask. Hell, he even wore it in an MMA fight against Cro Cop!

CMhuw24
11-18-2010, 05:25 PM
I still wish they let him keep the mask. Hell, he even wore it in an MMA fight against Cro Cop!

His fight against CroCop is hilarious.

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:08 PM
never give him a mask alberto looks good now
i just hope wwe would stop making him into the next eddie/jbl mixture

Bodom
11-18-2010, 08:09 PM
His fight against CroCop is hilarious.

It lasted what? 30 seconds tops?