PDA

View Full Version : buried alive

the game
10-23-2010, 02:57 PM
is any one else not looking forward to the buried alive match,after watching the others in the past i dont think this one will b any good with the pg rating,no blood,, no fun,

DirtySteal
10-23-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm looking forward to see what WWE do with it now they are PG. I'm expecting lots of entertainment spots with a weird/interesting ending resulting in Taker winning or doing somthing magical. I can see it being heavy on entertainment with less wrestling, but then again its a gimmick match so thats what you'd expect.

SilverGhost
10-23-2010, 03:25 PM
This match is worth watching I think. I guess they will allow weapons in this match so it may be interesting, not like that borefest in HIAC.

Kid_Gangsta
10-23-2010, 03:27 PM
they can still have a damn good BA match under the PG rating

the game
10-23-2010, 03:30 PM
but,after watching the others,for example,undertaker vs vince,that looked brutal,they cnt do that now with this pg rating,all im saying is that it wont b that good compared to the ones in the past

nrb6304
10-23-2010, 04:23 PM
but,after watching the others,for example,undertaker vs vince,that looked brutal,they cnt do that now with this pg rating,all im saying is that it wont b that good compared to the ones in the past

Vince and Undertaker's Buried Alive match was INSANE Undertaker busted him open with like ONE punch BUT (always with the BUT) that match SUCKED Vince got NO offense in what so ever and it was just a squash match with a swerve ending.

I think it'll be ok, I don't think PG has shit to do with the MATCH quality. This entire storyline has been AWESOME under PG, and sure if it was TV-14 it'd be better, but that's like saying Power Rangers would be better in TV-14.

Rassling_Fan
10-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Buried Alive matches always have the same ending, The Undertaker gets buried in the end. So I'm not looking forward to that match even if it was rated NC-17.

Bodom
10-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Kane and Undertaker have been having pretty good matches lately. Although most buried alive matches have left a bad taste in my mouth, im still leaving a little bit of hope that it'll be a passable match.

AGEOFFALL
10-24-2010, 12:38 AM
Match should be okay. the focus of burried alive matches is who gets burried and not so much the action in the match.

SilverGhost
10-24-2010, 12:58 AM
Buried Alive matches always have the same ending, The Undertaker gets buried in the end. So I'm not looking forward to that match even if it was rated NC-17.

LOL funny xD

Still, its a match that should be considered to watch.