PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Says He Almost Joined Metallica

Frank
01-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Hogan claims he almost joined an early version of Metallica and that he used to be good friends with drummer Lars Ulrich during his days as a session musician. He said: "I used to be a session musician before I was a wrestler. I played bass guitar. I was big pals with Lars Ulrich and he asked me if I wanted to play bass with Metallica in their early days but it didn't work out."He added that he was a big fan of The Stone Roses and he used to play them during his workout sessions. He add...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1667/hulk-hogan-says-he-almost-joined-metallica)

Dr. Death
01-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Hogan claims he almost joined an early version of Metallica and that he used to be good friends with drummer Lars Ulrich during his days as a session musician. He said: "I used to be a session musician before I was a wrestler. I played bass guitar. I was big pals with Lars Ulrich and he asked me if I wanted to play bass with Metallica in their early days but it didn't work out."He added that he was a big fan of The Stone Roses and he used to play them during his workout sessions. He add...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1667/hulk-hogan-says-he-almost-joined-metallica)

Hogan is full of it, I'm calling BS on what Hogan is saying and I bet I can Prove it.

Lars Ulrich was born in Denmark in 1963 and didn't even get to America - (Los Angeles, CA) - until 1979. Hulk Hogan was born in Florida in 1953, and made his debut in wrestling in 1977 against Brian Blair in Fort Myers, FL on August 10, 1977 in CWF - (Championship Wrestling from Florida), he has been wrestling ever since. I'm not saying they didn't eventually meet, but Ulrich didn't play until after Hogan got into wrestling.

Tommy Thunder
01-27-2012, 08:36 AM
Is this guy serious? Does he really expect us to believe that he nearly joined one of the best heavy metal bands ever?
What the hell would he have done in the band? Play the tambourine? Because I know for a fact that Hogan can't sing (from his own God awful albums), and correct me if I'm wrong, but neither does he play any instrument of any kind.

What a load of crap lol!

The Brown One
01-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Hogan is full of it, I'm calling BS on what Hogan is saying and I bet I can Prove it.

Lars Ulrich was born in Denmark in 1963 and didn't even get to America - (Los Angeles, CA) - until 1979. Hulk Hogan was born in Florida in 1953, and made his debut in wrestling in 1977 against Brian Blair in Fort Myers, FL on August 10, 1977 in CWF - (Championship Wrestling from Florida), he has been wrestling ever since. I'm not saying they didn't eventually meet, but Ulrich didn't play until after Hogan got into wrestling.

Lol at your edit statement xD
I don't know what to think. Hogans lied in the past before.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-27-2012, 08:41 AM
I 'nearly' became an Astronaut......

Then I turned 13!

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 08:45 AM
I was a world heavyweight boxing champion once, then my playstation crashed...

Dr. Death
01-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Next thing you know is Hogan's going to claim that he is Barack Obama's illegitimate son. lol :D

Wade Barrett 1979
01-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Next thing you know is Hogan's going to claim that he is Barack Obama's illegitimate son. lol :D

Or the reincarnation of Lincoln! :D

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 08:50 AM
He might claim he was meant to go on a secret mission to the moon but had to make a wwe return program with shawn michaels instead.

Tommy Thunder
01-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Next thing you know, we'll have Kurt Angle claiming that he was the original singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Oh it's true, it's DAMN true!

Tommy Thunder
01-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Next thing you know, we'll have Kurt Angle claiming that he was the original singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Oh it's true, it's DAMN true!

And after he realizes that nobody believes him, he'll claim his twitter was hacked. Even though the comment was in a newspaper.

And yes. I did just quote myself.

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 08:59 AM
New claims: Jeff hardy claims to have contacted CM Punk to join his straightedge society!

stone cold bruiser brody
02-17-2012, 11:11 PM
oh what could have been...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xsBn0wQ016E