PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Concept

Fluffyman101
01-25-2012, 09:36 PM
I was watching Edge vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Shawn Michaels and i thought of a concept that last 3 months you start with a fatal 4 then the loser of that match would be eliminated and then the 3 who didn't lose would face off in a triple threat and the loser of that would be eliminated then the final 2 would face off.

For Example going back to Shawn vs Edge vs Orton vs Cena, Cena pins edge and the next month Cena faces Orton and HBK. HbK gets pinned after Edge makes an interference and spears him. The next month you have Cena vs Orton and Edge vs HBk what do you think like it

The Brown One
01-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Well it's a good way to create some new feuds. Maybe if they make it for a #1 contenders match. I'd like to see one between Barrett, Sheamus, Rhodes and Christian.

Giddy
01-25-2012, 11:17 PM
This has happened. It was called the "ECW Elimination Chase" and it was between Kevin Thorn vs Elijah Burke vs Tommy Dreamer vs Stevie Richards.

Broc
01-25-2012, 11:19 PM
Didn't they do that on like 07 ECW with Tommy Dreamer, Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorne, and.... can't remember the other guy, but I think this has happened

Giddy
01-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Didn't they do that on like 07 ECW with Tommy Dreamer, Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorne, and.... can't remember the other guy, but I think this has happened
Look at the post above yours Broc.

Broc
01-25-2012, 11:28 PM
Look at the post above yours Broc.

Damn you giddy!

How did that thing end again? didn't Dreamer win and then they Big Daddy V come in?