PDA

View Full Version : E-WF *Official E-Wrestling Federation Discussion Thread*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

aloisick
01-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the new E fed Called E-WF where their will be two brands called TNT (Tuesday Night Thunder) and FNL (Friday Night Lightning) unique tournaments and championships and fun

Destruction
01-26-2012, 11:08 AM
What's the main selling point of the fed. Is it similar to JBW, EWNCW, AR or EWA, or is there something special

I'm thinking about it

eyehatecena
01-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Is this seven wonders tourney part of this too? I will probally sign up Karl Panzer after I get PAIN! out the way

BlackFalcon
01-26-2012, 12:04 PM
What's the main selling point of the fed. Is it similar to JBW, EWNCW, AR or EWA, or is there something special

I'm thinking about it

This Fed takes in all-comers from all corners of the Efed community. Anyone who wants to join can. We welcome anyone who wants to bring someone in, or make an entirely new char

Is this seven wonders tourney part of this too? I will probally sign up Karl Panzer after I get PAIN! out the way

The tourney is a part of the brand, and is it's own championship.

Tommy Thunder
01-26-2012, 12:12 PM
This Fed takes in all-comers from all corners of the Efed community. Anyone who wants to join can. We welcome anyone who wants to bring someone in, or make an entirely new char

So just like EWNCW, JBW, AR and EWA?

The tourney is a part of the brand, and is it's own championship.

I was under the impression that aloisick's 7W tourney wasn't going to be part of this fed?

BlackFalcon
01-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Here's a full list of the championships I got from aloisick:

Tuesday Night Thunder (TNT) Exclusive Championships:

TNT Championship
TNT Tag Championship
Hardcore Championship

Friday Night Lightning (FNL) Exclusive Championships:

FNL Championship
FNL Tag CHampionships
International CHampionship

Non-Exclusive CHampionships (Can be defended on both brands)

The E-WF World CHampionship
The Seven Wonders Championship
The World Stable Championships

BlackFalcon
01-26-2012, 12:28 PM
So just like EWNCW, JBW, AR and EWA?

I was under the impression that aloisick's 7W tourney wasn't going to be part of this fed?

Yes it is like them, But we have a good feeling we can become good competitors with the others.

And the Seven Wonders Title is officially part of the fed.

Tommy Thunder
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes it is like them, But we have a good feeling we can become good competitors with the others.

And the Seven Wonders Title is officially part of the fed.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

aloisick
01-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

No not like the others as no matter what the structure stays the same, two shows, separate rosters apart from the dual brand championships and Connor although all those titles are correct they will be called either Thunder or Lightning titles not TNT or FNL they are purely names of the shows sorry bruv.

also those titles will stay the same unless i get two huge rosters in which case ill have two "TV" titles which would be the TNT champion and FNL champion

The Main selling points of my E-Fed are as Follows

1. Past history means very little to nothing here at E-WF, Promos count for 90% of results, the other 10% will be storline based and whether certain matchups happen and obviously we dont wont all champions babyface or all champions heel for long periods of time.

2. The Stable World championship:- currently no show has this and so i want this to be acknowledged as a true world championship, and to clarify the rules, the stable can be won with a stable no from 3 to 5 people but if you have 5 people i would expect you to have 4 wrestlers and a manager although not mandatory.

3. The Seven Wonders Tournament is a unique selling point which again no other E-Fed offers and Tommy the seven wonders were a trial to see if i can hack it with the best and i feel i can so februarys and marchs tournament will be independant so the people who have already joined are not commiting to the show but as of april it will be a championship on its own and the other unique point of this is that you dont have to be a E-WF roster member to compete in this tourney which makes this once again an official world title in my eyes

4. Title matches on weekly episodes can change the result of the titles, they are not merely selling points.

5. Everyone is welcome on this show with no pre judgement or favouritism and all ideas are welcomed even if not accepted or improved. Also it will be mine and Connor's and whoever else is on creative endeavour to get shows out on time although mine may be a littl early as i would get it out probs saturday mourning my time which i think is friday afternoon american time.

6. My threads will not be restrictive on any comments except for racial, sexual or derogaroty comments that are OOC etc. in saying this i will take the joking matter of the comment into consideration and if someone comments on your abilities on promos good or bad, accept it and dont cry like a bitch if they are wrong prove them wrong and if they are right you will know it before they say it trust me.

7. I am here to help anyone willing to learn and to give everyone an opportunity at title runs (doesnt mean youll win a title but youll get a chance to prove you deserve it) and No 1 Contenders matches.

8. I will listen without bowing down to popular consensus I.E. If Someone is continually getting praise and im not pushing them, ill review what ive been doing and put them up so your opinions are important, in saying that though i will not be told to give pushes, you will earn them :)

9. Talk of other E-Feds are not only welcomed but encouraged with the warning i will defend my E-Fed to the bone so if i say something that hurts your E-Feds because you trash talk my E-Fed suck it up. I want to work with other creative members and possibly do some work together down the track but i will not tolerate unfounded trash talk. In saying this please feel free to pick out our flaws as this only makes us better for amending our faults.

10. I will not be waiting on any promos, shows go out on a certain time and IMO promos are not mandatory. i will give people plenty of time to work on promos and i encourage people to work together on feuds as long as no information becomes public on the match until it happens. Please tell me if you prefer to work on your promos yourselfs and i wont put you in situations where back and forths are needed and also if you have not gotten a promo to me for a decent reason, all good but if you just dont send it to me without an explanation then your push may be lighter

These are my unique selling points and although some may not be seen as such i want this E-Fed to be open and fun yet respected so any feedback will be welcomed and i wish everyone he happiest of times here in E-Wrestling

you can take this also as our mission statement

aloisick
01-26-2012, 10:59 PM
come on guys lets get some activity started

VanHooliganX
01-26-2012, 11:02 PM
I'll think about joining this pal.

It's not that I don't like the concept. Just I'm semi unsure as to whether I am able to stretch to another efed.

So gimme some time and i'll think about it :)

aloisick
01-26-2012, 11:06 PM
I'll think about joining this pal.

It's not that I don't like the concept. Just I'm semi unsure as to whether I am able to stretch to another efed.

So gimme some time and i'll think about it :)

thats cool man would love to have you here but if not thats cool too

aloisick
01-27-2012, 05:47 AM
i will be aiming at getting this show on theroad within two and a half weeks latest even if i will be using all 35 of my characters

aloisick
01-27-2012, 06:45 AM
anybody watching the Murray Djokovic match what a classic

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 06:55 AM
anybody watching the Murray Djokovic match what a classic
Go nadal... Did you hear about the young Aussie tennis player Bernard Tomic. Two days after being knocked out by federer in trouble with police :)

Awesome tiebreak btw

aloisick
01-27-2012, 07:31 AM
Go nadal... Did you hear about the young Aussie tennis player Bernard Tomic. Two days after being knocked out by federer in trouble with police :)

Awesome tiebreak btw

Yeah i did because his driving provision stated he can only drive to training frickin idiot and yeah loved the tie break 5 setter here we come

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Yeah i did because his driving provision stated he can only drive to training frickin idiot and yeah loved the tie break 5 setter here we come
Fourth set was ridiculously quick lol

aloisick
01-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Fourth set was ridiculously quick lol

novaks got it

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 07:42 AM
novaks got it
What are you talking about Agassi is gonna win easy :p
murray has it in the bag!
Novaks hurt!

aloisick
01-27-2012, 07:43 AM
What are you talking about Agassi is gonna win easy :p
murray has it in the bag!
Novaks hurt!

hes still dominating murrays done

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 07:46 AM
hes still dominating murrays done
This sets gonna go to like 17-15 it'll be awesome!

aloisick
01-27-2012, 07:50 AM
This sets gonna go to like 17-15 it'll be awesome!

hope your are right i was about to say the winner wont win it with 6 games in the last

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 07:53 AM
hope your are right i was about to say the winner wont win it with 6 games in the last
I wanna see a 17-15 set lol. It would be way more epic!

aloisick
01-27-2012, 07:56 AM
I wanna see a 17-15 set lol. It would be way more epic!

i was meant to say wouldnt win it lol i agree

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 08:04 AM
i was meant to say wouldnt win it lol i agree
There's the break!

aloisick
01-27-2012, 08:19 AM
what a gamew

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 08:27 AM
what a gamew
What a fightback.. C'mon Murray!

aloisick
01-27-2012, 08:34 AM
its ending

B-MCINTYRE
01-27-2012, 08:38 AM
its ending
Awesome match!

aloisick
01-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Awesome match!

looks like my characters are going to be holding a lot of titles if the registrations are going the way they are probably chaos can the Universal champions and ill take the other belts come on guys im trying to do this for fun and dont want my own titles (probably eventually to build cred but not for the foreseeable future) but this fed will start id love others to join but i have faith in my model

BlackFalcon
01-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Just bumping it up so we can get some attention, I'm starting to get a bit worried.

aloisick
01-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Just bumping it up so we can get some attention, I'm starting to get a bit worried.

im not mate like i said if the show is full of my characters to start with so be it

eyehatecena
01-28-2012, 11:00 PM
I am gonna sign Karl Panzer up too, just let me finish with PAIN! and I will post his bio

aloisick
02-01-2012, 11:06 PM
hoping for a friday week start depending on entrants and roster fill outs

aloisick
02-03-2012, 06:10 AM
come on guys next friday is the debut of lightning up to connor if he wants to follow with lightning but need members fast, i promise you wont regret it

aloisick
02-06-2012, 12:46 AM
well looks like aloisicks alliance will have plenty of gold to brag about

B-MCINTYRE
02-06-2012, 12:51 AM
well looks like aloisicks alliance will have plenty of gold to brag about
So what your saying is if I come up with a character right now. I could have gold pretty easily?

aloisick
02-06-2012, 01:32 AM
So what your saying is if I come up with a character right now. I could have gold pretty easily?

what i am saying is right now there are 3 other users and 4 characters and i dont want all of my guys to hold gold, read into that what you may

B-MCINTYRE
02-06-2012, 01:39 AM
what i am saying is right now there are 3 other users and 4 characters and i dont want all of my guys to hold gold, read into that what you may
Well I'll think of a a character or two for you for like tomorrow or the day after and help you out ;)

aloisick
02-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Well I'll think of a a character or two for you for like tomorrow or the day after and help you out ;)
Cool thanks mate

aloisick
02-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Here is the roster for FNL

OLI PANZER
Hanz Gruber
Blake Mcallistair
Kid Wonder
Paul Conrad
G-Scorp
HOS
Das-WA
Aurelio Mendoza
Shane Jackson
Leonicas (General Manager)
Macappalo
Boy-D
Andrew G
Paul Martikeas
Mad Medic

aloisick
02-06-2012, 10:01 PM
and now the roster for TNT

Connor Chaos
Mike Muir
Chris Starz
Leeze Zalla (bio will come later for my unknown guys)
Man Mountain Mike
Andrew G
Tim Lore (The LEgend of thunder... think of ric flair)
Big Nate Ockenden (jobber)
Alex Shea (Father of Uliose and Roberto Pamich)
Paul Martikas
Damon Saville
Uliose Pamich
Roberto Pamich
Matt Geiger
Barry Busmer
Karl Panzer

aloisick
02-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Here is the roster for FNL

OLI PANZER
Hanz Gruber
Blake Mcallistair
Kid Wonder
Paul Conrad
G-Scorp
HOS
Das-WA
Aurelio Mendoza
Shane Jackson
Leonicas (General Manager)
Macappalo
Boy-D
Andrew G
Paul Martikeas
Mad Medic

Confirmed matches for the debut episode of Friday Night Lightning

4 First round matches for the number one contendership of the E-WF Federation title (TBC)

Lightning Tag Team Title Semi Final Matches

Jackson/Mendoza V Oli Panzer and Hanz Gruber (One half of the EWU)

Two Of A Kind V G-Scorp and HOS

Interim International Championship Match

Das-Wa V Boy-D (winner will defend against the winner of next weeks match between G-Scorp v HOS at New Beginnings)

eyehatecena
02-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Can't promise you I can write for Hanz much as my focus for him in EWA and EWNCW.

aloisick
02-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Huge signing for E-WF our best yet.... AVIDICO is coming to LIGHTNING

tnawhat
02-07-2012, 07:15 AM
ic: cant wait to kick some E-WF arse. im coming for the federation title so anyone looking to get in my way look out

aloisick
02-07-2012, 07:25 AM
ic: cant wait to kick some E-WF arse. im coming for the federation title so anyone looking to get in my way look out

IC as Jackson-Mendoza: You aint got no chance at any of OUR titles son...........

tnawhat
02-07-2012, 07:26 AM
IC as Jackson-Mendoza: You aint got no chance at any of OUR titles son...........
i guess i found my first squash victim

aloisick
02-07-2012, 07:48 AM
i guess i found my first squash victim

squash victim eh? you johnny come latelys are all the same...... We have been in this company for thirteen years and you havent even had a match here you little turd, to mess with us is to play with dfire and trust us YOU WILL BE BURNED

eyehatecena
02-07-2012, 11:28 AM
IC as Karl Panzer: Um hello, you guys, looky here- I'm already a champion here becuase of the Seven Wonders tourney

BlackFalcon
02-07-2012, 05:17 PM
IC as Karl Panzer: Um hello, you guys, looky here- I'm already a champion here becuase of the Seven Wonders tourney

IC as Connor: Hey you aint the only champ here, Karl my friend. It'll be good to compete against again on Thunder

aloisick
02-07-2012, 09:31 PM
IC as Connor: Hey you aint the only champ here, Karl my friend. It'll be good to compete against again on Thunder

IC as Jackson Mendoza: remembe the destruction we caused in that tournament...... that aint nothing, we have won more titles then youn two have competed in matches

B-MCINTYRE
02-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Fear us. The Terror is coming. Death is on his way!

aloisick
02-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Fear us. The Terror is coming. Death is on his way!

IC as Jackson Mendoza: Do you have a casket with that...? cause your going to need it if you step foot in the ring with us

B-MCINTYRE
02-09-2012, 05:54 AM
IC as Jackson Mendoza: Do you have a casket with that...? cause your going to need it if you step foot in the ring with us

IC as Thanotos: I control the doors of death. i decide who i take out. nothing will stop me. Soon you shall see out great power.

eyehatecena
02-09-2012, 11:55 AM

oc as Karl: Looking forward to it.

aloisick
02-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Show is written guys.... will be posted sometime tomorrow my time as its friday here already

B-MCINTYRE
02-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Show is written guys.... will be posted sometime tomorrow my time as its friday here already

its saturday in like 7 hours

aloisick
02-10-2012, 02:15 AM
its saturday in like 7 hours

where? in uk

B-MCINTYRE
02-10-2012, 02:49 AM
where? in uk

australia lol

aloisick
02-10-2012, 02:58 AM
australia lol

yeah me too but im catering for the american users illl post it now if you are desperate

B-MCINTYRE
02-10-2012, 03:57 AM
yeah me too but im catering for the american users illl post it now if you are desperate

lol im happy to wait. post it on when your ready ;)

aloisick
02-10-2012, 04:56 AM
lol im happy to wait. post it on when your ready ;)

i might start posting in about 30 minutes

B-MCINTYRE
02-10-2012, 05:28 AM
i might start posting in about 30 minutes

i might start reading

aloisick
02-10-2012, 05:44 AM
i might start reading

LMFAO i might have just posted it and might want some reviews

B-MCINTYRE
02-10-2012, 05:55 AM
LMFAO i might have just posted it and might want some reviews
shows good, and the storylines will be good. maybe make things more detailed though

aloisick
02-10-2012, 05:57 AM
shows good, and the storylines will be good. maybe make things more detailed though

after the third and fourth episodes once there is history between people i will get more promos in and get more detailed

B-MCINTYRE
02-10-2012, 06:02 AM
after the third and fourth episodes once there is history between people i will get more promos in and get more detailed

yeah it will be better once you get to that :)

eyehatecena
02-10-2012, 01:14 PM
yeah it will be better once you get to that :)

Pretty good show, look forward to more

aloisick
02-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Pretty good show, look forward to more

Thanks and good luck in your Tag Team Final next week :)

Bet those were two results no one was expecting

aloisick
02-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Next week we have our final four first round matches for the no 1 contendership for the E-WF federation Title and the Thunder Tag Team Title match between Oli Panzer and Hanz Gruber v G-Scorp and Avidico

BlackFalcon
02-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Next week we have our final four first round matches for the no 1 contendership for the E-WF federation Title and the Thunder Tag Team Title match between Oli Panzer and Hanz Gruber v G-Scorp and Avidico

Dude, shouldn't that be the Lightning Tag Championships? Also for all those reading here is this weeks Thunder match-card:

1st 4 Qualifying matches for the E-WF Title:

Connor Chaos vs Leeze Zalla

Tim Lore vs Nate Ockenden

Alex Shea vs Damon Saville

Chris Starz vs Barry Busmer

Tag Match: Deimos and Phobos vs Uliose and Roberto Pamich

Hardcore title semi-final match : Man Mountain Mike vs Thanatos (the other match will be next week)

B-MCINTYRE
02-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Dude, shouldn't that be the Lightning Tag Championships? Also for all those reading here is this weeks Thunder match-card:

1st 4 Qualifying matches for the E-WF Title:

Connor Chaos vs Leeze Zalla

Tim Lore vs Nate Ockenden

Alex Shea vs Damon Saville

Chris Starz vs Barry Busmer

Tag Match: Deimos and Phobos vs Uliose and Roberto Pamich

Hardcore title semi-final match : Man Mountain Mike vs Thanatos (the other match will be next week)

sweet. looks good.

aloisick
02-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Will be a great show i have faith in my CO-Writer and the writer for T.N.T.

B-MCINTYRE
02-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Will be a great show i have faith in my CO-Writer and the writer for T.N.T.

of course it will. i'm main eventing!

aloisick
02-12-2012, 10:21 PM
of course it will. Man Mountain Mike's main eventing!

He is pretty good isnt he.... Sorry bro

B-MCINTYRE
02-12-2012, 10:25 PM
He is pretty good isnt he.... Sorry bro

IC: I will crush that anthill of a man!

aloisick
02-12-2012, 10:31 PM
IC: I will crush that anthill of a man!

IC as MMM: You havent obviously seen me in action yet have you....? my shoulders are bigger then your ego and i am quicker then your mouth when it runs so how you gonna stop this?

B-MCINTYRE
02-12-2012, 10:37 PM
IC as MMM: You havent obviously seen me in action yet have you....? my shoulders are bigger then your ego and i am quicker then your mouth when it runs so how you gonna stop this?
IC; i'll show you the doors.
OOC: i didnt realise it was your character. well i guess i'm gonna lose then :(

aloisick
02-12-2012, 10:42 PM
IC; i'll show you the doors.
OOC: i didnt realise it was your character. well i guess i'm gonna lose then :(

IC: Of course you will show me the doors, on the way to the ambulance
OOC: Ive told Connonrs to run TNT as his own so i have as much idea about what he has in store then you and thats the honest truth and i wont be holding all the titles that you have my word illl be holding some to start just due to sheer numbers that i have.
6 out of the 8 participants in the first round matches tonight are my guys so of course im going to advance

aloisick
02-12-2012, 10:51 PM
IC: Of course you will show me the doors, on the way to the ambulance
OOC: Ive told Connonrs to run TNT as his own so i have as much idea about what he has in store then you and thats the honest truth and i wont be holding all the titles that you have my word illl be holding some to start just due to sheer numbers that i have.
6 out of the 8 participants in the first round matches tonight are my guys so of course im going to advance

And for the record, my guys wont always win even on my show and if you IC here well results may even go in your favour and im excited your here

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 12:00 AM
And for the record, my guys wont always win even on my show and if you IC here well results may even go in your favour and im excited your here

i was more just being silly
6 out of 8 could get interesting. is that tag team your guys as well? or is that someone else?

aloisick
02-13-2012, 12:13 AM
i was more just being silly
6 out of 8 could get interesting. is that tag team your guys as well? or is that someone else?

Il Cattivo is mine but they are more a stable in this show with Oli Panzer and Hanz Gruber but they will wrestle anyway BlackFalcon sees fit the only time i will interfere on his show is when it relates to the neutral titles.... i still control them

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Il Cattivo is mine but they are more a stable in this show with Oli Panzer and Hanz Gruber but they will wrestle anyway BlackFalcon sees fit the only time i will interfere on his show is when it relates to the neutral titles.... i still control them
IC as Phobos: On Tuesday night we Show our Terror!
IC as Deimos: On Tuesday Night we spread the Fear!
IC as Thanotos: On Tuesday Night we bring death!
IC as Phobos, Deimos, Thanotos and Athena: ON TUESDAY NIGHT WE SHOW OUR PRIDE!!

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 12:24 AM

That seems fair. should be interesting to see.

aloisick
02-13-2012, 12:32 AM
That seems fair. should be interesting to see.

i decided that he should have an opportunity and see what hes got and that should be good enough reason to stake a spot on your rankings

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 12:35 AM
i decided that he should have an opportunity and see what hes got and that should be good enough reason to stake a spot on your rankings

We'll see what he does with the show first ;) they aren't serious anyway lol.

aloisick
02-13-2012, 12:47 AM
We'll see what he does with the show first ;) they aren't serious anyway lol.

i know just fukin with ya and yeah cant wait for hes show hes pretty switched on and keen glad i got him on creative

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 12:52 AM
IC as Phobos: On Tuesday night we Show our Terror!
IC as Deimos: On Tuesday Night we spread the Fear!
IC as Thanotos: On Tuesday Night we bring death!
IC as Phobos, Deimos, Thanotos and Athena: ON TUESDAY NIGHT WE SHOW OUR PRIDE!!
just reposting this

i know just fukin with ya and yeah cant wait for hes show hes pretty switched on and keen glad i got him on creative

should be good

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 04:34 AM
gonna dominate in this federation!

BlackFalcon
02-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Okay guys just so you know I'll probably be posting at 12:00 AM on Tuesday British time, so work out that time for yourselves

aloisick
02-13-2012, 06:05 PM
gonna dominate in this federation!

IC as Domination: Wrong Fed... you wanna dominate try HWA or something

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 07:22 PM
IC as Domination: Wrong Fed... you wanna dominate try HWA or something

I do .... :P

BlackFalcon
02-13-2012, 07:38 PM
The first ever tnt is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 07:44 PM
The first ever tnt is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i loved it.
The Pride Is strong!!

aloisick
02-13-2012, 07:48 PM
And i loved it.
The Pride Is strong!!

Good Start mate glad i put you in charge of T.N.T.

B-MCINTYRE
02-13-2012, 07:50 PM

Wait I'm in charge now? :p wrong quote :)

aloisick
02-13-2012, 07:56 PM

This weeks matches on F.N.L.

Andrew G v G-Scorp

Paul Conrad v Shane Jackson

Kid Wonder v Avidico

Hos v Aurelio Mendoza
plus

The Lightning Tag Team Title Match

G-Scorp and Avidico v Oli Panzer and Hanz Gruber (EWU)

and possibly a shock see you therefor F.N.L.

eyehatecena
02-13-2012, 09:39 PM
very good start with the second show- can't wait to see more/read more

B-MCINTYRE
02-14-2012, 12:44 AM
IC Athena: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself. I am the wise and wonderful Goddess Athena. When it comes to tacticians, there are none better than me.
That is why i chose my champion in Thanatos. I have the brains and he has the power to take us wherever we want to go in this world. My brilliant mind also saw fit to bring in the twin son's of Ares in to strike terror and fear into the tag teams of the E-WF, but now let's get down to business.
My champion and your soon to be Hardcore champion Thanatos would like to say a few words. Now make him feel welcome and show him respect, or he might just end you before your time.

IC Thanatos: Thank you my Goddess, I'm truly honoured to be your chosen champion. Now that the E-WF has seen the Pride of Olympus begin it's domination i feel it is necessary for me to tell you that this is only the beginning. The Son's of Ares, Phobos and Deimos, will continue to dominate the tag teams of E-WF and i will personally escort any singles competitor who faces me through the doors of death. We will take down all who oppose us and the E-WF will bow to the Pride of Olympus!

aloisick
02-14-2012, 03:08 AM
come on guys lets get some activity started

IC as Domination: You talk and talk and talk and yet you achieve nothing, ok so you beat a couple of wogs and some old cunt but dont be crowing on about death in your ring cause we wouldnt wish to kill you but we will if we have to

B-MCINTYRE
02-14-2012, 04:05 AM
IC as Domination: You talk and talk and talk and yet you achieve nothing, ok so you beat a couple of wogs and some old cunt but dont be crowing on about death in your ring cause we wouldnt wish to kill you but we will if we have to

IC as ATHENA: My champion and our hand picked duo are busy training and I'd prefer to let them continue doing so unless you want them to crush you? My Thanatos is the only one who controls death so make your threats but just remember at some stage you will have to face him, but he isn't the one you need to worry about. You need to remember that The Son's Of Ares represent The Pride of Olympus in the tag team division here and they will have no problem destroying you. In any case they are training so please don't run your mouth again. Next time i won't hesitate to bring my boys with me!

aloisick
02-14-2012, 07:07 PM
IC as ATHENA: My champion and our hand picked duo are busy training and I'd prefer to let them continue doing so unless you want them to crush you? My Thanatos is the only one who controls death so make your threats but just remember at some stage you will have to face him, but he isn't the one you need to worry about. You need to remember that The Son's Of Ares represent The Pride of Olympus in the tag team division here and they will have no problem destroying you. In any case they are training so please don't run your mouth again. Next time i won't hesitate to bring my boys with me!

IC as Domination: Athena..... Bring your boys with you, bring olympus... hell bring the Backstreet boys if you want we can no and will not be stopped we are the EWNCW world tag team champions..... you are on a combined two match winning streak we better watch ourselves lmfao.
Listen Athena darling, you may actually thing your boys can wrestle but if they need to be shelted by you.... you may wanna rethink your strategy

B-MCINTYRE
02-14-2012, 07:36 PM
IC as Domination: Athena..... Bring your boys with you, bring olympus... hell bring the Backstreet boys if you want we can no and will not be stopped we are the EWNCW world tag team champions..... you are on a combined two match winning streak we better watch ourselves lmfao.
Listen Athena darling, you may actually thing your boys can wrestle but if they need to be shelted by you.... you may wanna rethink your strategy

IC: Oh honey, are you sure you want me to go get them. This isn't ECNCW you know, you're not the most powerful team around here, you have no idea what The Son's of Ares are capable of. I'm the Goddess of wisdom after all, if you were the most dominate tag team, don't you think that in my infinite wisdom i would have sought to recruit you instead. Suit yourself though, you want to to experience the the Terror of Deimos and you want Phobos to strike fear into your soul. I'll be right back.
Athena slowly walks off

10 minutes later Athena strolls back up to Domination with Phobos and Deimos at her side.
IC Athena: Now ladies. What were you saying about my boys here?
IC Phobos: What do you inferior beings want.
IC Deimos: You shouldn't have disturbed us!

B-MCINTYRE
02-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Domination are too frightened to speak and they turn and flea from the Son's of Ares!

IC as Phobos: Well that was worth leaving training...
IC as Deimos: They shouldn't waste our time like that.
IC as Athena: Don't worry boys next time they won't have a chance to run away. Now let's get you back to my champion so you can all keep training..

aloisick
02-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Destruction are too frightened to speak and they turn and flea from the Son's of Ares!

IC as Phobos: Well that was worth leaving training...
IC as Deimos: They shouldn't waste our time like that.
IC as Athena: Don't worry boys next time they won't have a chance to run away. Now let's get you back to my champion so you can all keep training..

IC as Domination: Destruction might fear you, but we are domination and Athena...... we would never team with you if we wanted to team with a powerful women of all wisdom then we would have asked tracy from Sydney, or Michelle from France or hell any female as you are no different and if TNTs manager who has the guts of a half eaten pig wants to put us together in a match then we say bring... we are not running anywhere

B-MCINTYRE
02-14-2012, 08:45 PM
IC as Domination: Destruction might fear you, but we are domination and Athena...... we would never team with you if we wanted to team with a powerful women of all wisdom then we would have asked tracy from Sydney, or Michelle from France or hell any female as you are no different and if TNTs manager who has the guts of a half eaten pig wants to put us together in a match then we say bring... we are not running anywhere
IC as Athena: It was an honest mistake I mean obviously your not that important seen as how I can't even remember your name...
IC as Phobos: Excuse my interruption my Goddess, please forgive me, but if Demolition want a match i say we give them one.
IC as Deimos: Yeah always wanted to beat up Ax and Smash.
IC as Athena: Wrong team boys, but if you want to beat up on these inferior fools, I see no reason why you can't.
IC as Deimos: You heard her ladies, go find that weasel in charge and get the match booked.
IC as Phobos: That is, unless you're afraid?
The Pride of Olympus walks away laughing..

aloisick
02-14-2012, 09:22 PM
IC as Athena: It was an honest mistake I mean obviously your not that important seen as how I can't even remember your name...
IC as Phobos: Excuse my interruption my Goddess, please forgive me, but if Demolition want a match i say we give them one.
IC as Deimos: Yeah always wanted to beat up Ax and Smash.
IC as Athena: Wrong team boys, but if you want to beat up on these inferior fools, I see no reason why you can't.
IC as Deimos: You heard her ladies, go find that weasel in charge and get the match booked.
IC as Phobos: That is, unless you're afraid?
The Pride of Olympus walks away laughing..

IC as Jackson Mendoza: We have had just about of this waste of spaces known as the side of a lymp arse and Constipation...... listen here and listen good, you guys are not even on the premere show where as we are dominating it so will you act like kids ICing about wos fearing who, we are taking names and kicking arse

B-MCINTYRE
02-14-2012, 09:38 PM
IC as Jackson Mendoza: We have had just about of this waste of spaces known as the side of a lymp arse and Constipation...... listen here and listen good, you guys are not even on the premere show where as we are dominating it so will you act like kids ICing about wos fearing who, we are taking names and kicking arse

IC: Care to repeat that boy?

Mendoza turns around to see Thanotos standing there out of nowhere

IC: What were you saying?

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 05:19 AM
Thanatos: Speak up boy!!

aloisick
02-15-2012, 05:21 AM
IC: Care to repeat that boy?

Mendoza turns around to see Thanotos standing there out of nowhere

IC: What were you saying?

Mendoza smiles and gets into Thanatos's face.

Thanatos is about to strike at Mendoza but then the cavalry arrive... All Five of The Jaws of Men Arrive

Mendoza: I was saying i think its best if you take your bitch and your boys and try and intimidate someone else cause incase you didnt catch the last episode, we are Jackson-Mendoza and welcome to F N Hell

Thanatos is fuming at the disrespect but Athena is the voice of reason and whispers to Thanatos "Another time"

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 05:30 AM
Mendoza smiles and gets into Thanatos's face.

Thanatos is about to strike at Mendoza but then the cavalry arrive... All Five of The Jaws of Men Arrive

Mendoza: I was saying i think its best if you take your bitch and your boys and try and intimidate someone else cause incase you didnt catch the last episode, we are Jackson-Mendoza and welcome to F N Hell

Thanatos is fuming at the disrespect but Athena is the voice of reason and whispers to Thanatos "Another time"

Athena left ages ago....
but anyway i like it.

IC:
Do you honestly think i care if there are fucking seven of you girls. You truly have underestimated my power. But i have no reason to take out the only part of Friday Night Lightning that i like to watch. Get out of my face and stay in lightning if you know what's good for you. I'm going to walk away now and leave. I'll let you off this time, but if any of you so much as move I will break Mr Mendoza here's face! Got it!

aloisick
02-15-2012, 05:43 AM
Athena left ages ago....
but anyway i like it.

IC:
Do you honestly think i care if there are five of you. You truly have underestimated my power. But i have no reason to take out the only part of Friday Night Lightning that i like to watch. Get out of my face and stay in lightning if you know what's good for you. I'm going to walk away now and leave. I'll let you off this time, but if any of you so much as move I will break Mr Mendoza here's face! Got it!

OOC: Theres 7/ 5 are in the jaws of men then you have shane jackson and aurelio mendoza who make up Jackson-Mendoza

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 05:45 AM
OOC: Theres 7/ 5 are in the jaws of men then you have shane jackson and aurelio mendoza who make up Jackson-Mendoza

OOC: well i will edit it to say seven ;) but you put an extra one of my character's in that was off with the rest before..

aloisick
02-15-2012, 05:53 AM
OOC: well i will edit it to say seven ;) but you put an extra one of my character's in that was off with the rest before..
how did i know she left? what she just leaves without saying goodbye.... how rude? Dingo Mac wouldnt stand that

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 06:01 AM
how did i know she left? what she just leaves without saying goodbye.... how rude? Dingo Mac wouldnt stand that

She was hanging out with Phobos and Deimos and went with them, lol!

aloisick
02-15-2012, 06:05 AM
She was hanging out with Phobos and Deimos and went with them, lol!

so as soon as Thanatos spoke, i am to assume the three of them had left?

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 06:07 AM
so as soon as Thanatos spoke, i am to assume the three of them had left?

They walked off. They didn't even hear you having a go at them ;)

aloisick
02-15-2012, 06:21 AM
They walked off. They didn't even hear you having a go at them ;)

Well we will IC LOUDER NEXT TIME :)

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 06:39 AM
Well we will IC LOUDER NEXT TIME :)

you didn't say anything about them stopping and listening ;)

IC:::::
Just before he goes out of earshot, without turning around.

THANATOS: I knew you were a bunch of pussies, but seriously, there are seven of you. Your telling me that the most "dominant force" on Friday nights is afraid of what one man. Granted, yes I am death personified, but still i would have thought seven people would have the collective balls to not let one man challenge your metal. I guess you have no pride..

walks off laughing..

aloisick
02-15-2012, 07:04 AM
you didn't say anything about them stopping and listening ;)

IC:::::
Just before he goes out of earshot, without turning around.

THANATOS: I knew you were a bunch of pussies, but seriously, there are seven of you. Your telling me that the most "dominant force" on Friday nights is afraid of what one man. Granted, yes I am death personified, but still i would have thought seven people would have the collective balls to not let one man challenge your metal. I guess you have no pride..

walks off laughing..

IC: Wrong time, Wrong place, Wrong side

Thanatos: ????? Wrong Side

Domination blind side Thanatos and beat him down until The Pride Of Olympus run in to even the odds and thats when the Seven Members of the stable jaws of Men/Jackson Mendoza mob the lot leaving Domination, and the Pride of Olympus and Thanatos laying their

Mendoza slowly oh ever so slowly walks up to Thanatos and screams

COME ON DEATH!!! BREAK MY FACE

Then The Jaws of Men laugh as they walk of

OOC: You guys are quickly becoming my fav guys and im spewing i didnt take you on lightning

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 07:16 AM
IC: Wrong time, Wrong place, Wrong side

Thanatos: ????? Wrong Side

Domination blind side Thanatos and beat him down until The Pride Of Olympus run in to even the odds and thats when the Seven Members of the stable jaws of Men/Jackson Mendoza mob the lot leaving Domination, and the Pride of Olympus and Thanatos laying their

Mendoza slowly oh ever so slowly walks up to Thanatos and screams

COME ON DEATH!!! BREAK MY FACE

Then The Jaws of Men laugh as they walk of

OOC: You guys are quickly becoming my fav guys and im spewing i didnt take you on lightning

OOC:Lightning just declarerd war.. And unfortunately for them thunder has The pride of Olympus who just happen have a war god on their side..

IC:
Thanatos and The Son's of Ares stand up and stare at the group as they leave.
Deimos: They really shouldn't have done that.
Thanatos stares at Domination on the ground.
Thanatos:As for these fools. When they wake up I'm going to make them wish they hadn't. Where's Athena?
Phobos: She told us to come find you. She said she was going to see our Father.
Thanatos: Good because that scum from Friday Night Lightning just declared war on us and I for one am glad we have the God of war on our side. Boys, there's no more training. No more fun. It's time. Time to show our power. Time for us to make The Jaws of Man regret who they chose to mess with. Yes it's time to go to war boys, it's time to show our PRIDE!

aloisick
02-15-2012, 07:32 AM
OOC:Lightning just declarerd war.. And unfortunately for them thunder has The pride of Olympus who just happen have a war god on their side..

IC:
Thanatos and The Son's of Ares stand up and stare at the group as they leave.
Deimos: They really shouldn't have done that.
Thanatos stares at Domination on the ground.
Thanatos:As for these fools. When they wake up I'm going to make them wish they hadn't. Where's Athena?
Phobos: She told us to come find you. She said she was going to see our Father.
Thanatos: Good because that scum from Friday Night Lightning just declared war on us and I for one am glad we have the God of war on our side. Boys, there's no more training. No more fun. It's time. Time to show our power. Time for us to make The Jaws of Man regret who they chose to mess with. Yes it's time to go to war boys, it's time to show our PRIDE!

Serious? you want to come to Lightning??? we hope you do...... We will personally welcome you to F N Hell

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Serious? you want to come to Lightning??? we hope you do...... We will personally welcome you to F N Hell

A message from the Pride of Olympus to the Jaws Of Man
Hello my name is Athena,
The Pride warns you right now to watch your back. It may be backstage. Whether It's a Friday or a Tuesday soon, very soon the war will begin! In the meantime we of The Pride advise that you watch Tuesday night as the controller of death takes over the show. Watch as the Son's of Ares decimate every team on Thunder because soon the Pride is coming to get you and when we do the EWF will never be the same again. When we come for you not only will we control things on Thunder, but we will take over Lightning as well!
Ta ta for now sweeties.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

aloisick
02-15-2012, 06:16 PM
A message from the Pride of Olympus to the Jaws Of Man
Hello my name is Athena,
The Pride warns you right now to watch your back. It may be backstage. Whether It's a Friday or a Tuesday soon, very soon the war will begin! In the meantime we of The Pride advise that you watch Tuesday night as the controller of death takes over the show. Watch as the Son's of Ares decimate every team on Thunder because soon the Pride is coming to get you and when we do the EWF will never be the same again. When we come for you not only will we control things on Thunder, but we will take over Lightning as well!
Ta ta for now sweeties.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

IC as Aurelio Mendoza: Leonicas... Leonicas

Leonicas: What?

Mendoza: Why the hell did you sign these guys to our show? they cant just go round making threats like this, this is wrestling not roman greco

Leonicas: I signed them because they are more Hungrier then you, all you do is whinge and moan about how things here are unfair GET OVER IT

Mendoza: Thats because it is unfair, they just cant rock up wherever they want

Leonicas: Well i say they can and get out of my office

Mendoza leaves Leonicas's office and reports back to the Jaws of Men

Lawyer: I will draft up some papers, dont worry there is more then one way to skin a cat

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Is Leonicas going to make an official announcement about The Pride still appearing on thunder but also having contracts to show up on lightning?

aloisick
02-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Is Leonicas going to make an official announcement about The Pride still appearing on thunder but also having contracts to show up on lightning?

Leonicas will make an announcement on that possibly friday night, possibly not. What the Pride of Olympus has to remember is even though i love having you guys on thunder, and i do and even though id love you on lightnight there is protocol and no one, Not even the Pride Of Olympus will change that

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Leonicas will make an announcement on that possibly friday night, possibly not. What the Pride of Olympus has to remember is even though i love having you guys on thunder, and i do and even though id love you on lightnight there is protocol and no one, Not even the Pride Of Olympus will change that

Fair enough lol. i just didn't have anything to say in character after your last one.

aloisick
02-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Fair enough lol. i just didn't have anything to say in character after your last one.

I thought that was IC lol... shows nearly finished as in hospital atm so plenty of time to write could post today but to early

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 08:16 PM
I thought that was IC lol... shows nearly finished as in hospital atm so plenty of time to write could post today but to early

yeah just a tad. i got an idea for you by the way, ill send you a message.

aloisick
02-15-2012, 08:20 PM
yeah just a tad. i got an idea for you by the way, ill send you a message.

look forward to it

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 08:29 PM
It should work well

aloisick
02-15-2012, 08:54 PM
HOS V Mendoza doesnt look like its on for friday night

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 08:58 PM
HOS V Mendoza doesnt look like its on for friday night

is HOS still injured?

aloisick
02-15-2012, 09:11 PM
is HOS still injured?

yeah he is still injured, no word yet as to when he will be fit but wont be for a few weeks yet

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 09:12 PM
yeah he is still injured, no word yet as to when he will be fit but wont be for a few weeks yet

well that sucks. He's a good worker.

aloisick
02-15-2012, 09:14 PM
well that sucks. He's a good worker.

unfortunately he had the displeasure of drawing Jackson Mendoza in a tag match as well as Mendoza in individual action

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 09:17 PM
unfortunately he had the displeasure of drawing Jackson Mendoza in a tag match as well as Mendoza in individual action

So how did he get injured? did someone else come in and attack him after he beat jackson mendoza?

aloisick
02-15-2012, 09:31 PM
So how did he get injured? did someone else come in and attack him after he beat jackson mendoza?

Naughty naughty you didnt read the whole show lol, The seven arseholes took him out backstage before he even come out but it backfired cause scorp teamed with avi to beat Jackson Mendoza

eyehatecena
02-15-2012, 09:37 PM
IC as Karl Panzer: What about me? What about me?

aloisick
02-15-2012, 09:40 PM
IC as Karl Panzer: What about me? What about me?

Ask BlackFalcon, Oli and Hanz have a tag team title match tomorrow night

eyehatecena
02-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Ask BlackFalcon, Oli and Hanz have a tag team title match tomorrow night

Ah das ist gut!

aloisick
02-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Ah das ist gut!

yeah whatever that means good

eyehatecena
02-15-2012, 10:01 PM
lol...it means- ah that is good

aloisick
02-15-2012, 10:02 PM
lol...it means- ah that is good

shows written, just waiting til tomorrow to post

B-MCINTYRE
02-15-2012, 10:21 PM
shows written, just waiting til tomorrow to post

Whenever your ready!

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 12:07 AM
Thanatos: I thought I would show all you peasants what MY Hardcore title looks like seen as how after i win this tournament I'm going to hold onto it for a long time:
http://www.wrestlingshop.co.uk/images/P/hardcore_new.gif

aloisick
02-16-2012, 01:31 AM
Thanatos: I thought I would show all you peasants what MY Hardcore title looks like seen as how after i win this tournament I'm going to hold onto it for a long time:
http://www.wrestlingshop.co.uk/images/P/hardcore_new.gif
Thats actually pretty cool where did you find that?

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 03:20 AM

ah. The magically google ;) lol

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 03:21 AM

Thanatos1; I crafted it form the souls i have damned to hell!

aloisick
02-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Thanatos1; I crafted it form the souls i have damned to hell!

ok then weird

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 03:27 AM
ok then weird

YOu have the real answer and the better in chracter answer ;)

aloisick
02-16-2012, 03:29 AM
YOu have the real answer and the better in chracter answer ;)

HUH i dont get it amigo

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 03:52 AM
HUH i dont get it amigo

Don't worry lol

aloisick
02-16-2012, 03:55 AM
Don't worry lol

i wasnt exactly worried lmao anyways.....

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 03:58 AM
i wasnt exactly worried lmao anyways.....

nevermind.

aloisick
02-16-2012, 04:01 AM
nevermind.

i just noticed you have only joined this year and smashed me in the post count-whore

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 04:04 AM
i just noticed you have only joined this year and smashed me in the post count-whore

yeah. I'm a slut! ;)

aloisick
02-16-2012, 04:33 AM
yeah. I'm a slut! ;)

well if it wasnt for you this forum would be dead so ty

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Thanatos and Athena are sitting watching a TV screen.
Thanatos: Well when does this lightning nonsense happen.
Athena: Soon my champion. Soon.
Thanatos: Good, Good. I'll enjoy every moment of it. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jackson Mendoza and the Jaws of man are capable of.
Athena: Not very much my champion, but we will see.
Thanatos: Well, they insulted our pride, now there is war in their future. Until them we will have to keep an eye on them... Where are Phobos and Deimos?
Athena: I sent them to have a discussion with their father.
Thanatos: Very well. While we are on the topic, How did your chat with Ares go?
Athena: Good, he has given us his support against the Jaws.
Thanatos: Perfect. Now lets sit back and watch those fools and their show.

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 04:36 AM
well if it wasnt for you this forum would be dead so ty

Most certainly OOC: You're welcome!

aloisick
02-16-2012, 05:41 AM
Most certainly OOC: You're welcome!

did you wanna the seven wonders next week

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 06:12 AM
did you wanna the seven wonders next week

did i wanna what the seven wonders ? lol I'll take part if that's what you're asking.

aloisick
02-16-2012, 06:35 AM
did i wanna what the seven wonders ? lol I'll take part if that's what you're asking.

yeah thats what i was asking im running two seven wonders, one for the world seven wonders champion and the other for the endurance champion

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 06:38 AM
yeah thats what i was asking im running two seven wonders, one for the world seven wonders champion and the other for the endurance champion

Just put Thanatos in to compete in whichever one. let me know what you want from me for it.

aloisick
02-16-2012, 06:47 AM
Just put Thanatos in to compete in whichever one. let me know what you want from me for it.

just a promo saying why you are init, chances of winning etc

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 06:49 AM
just a promo saying why you are init, chances of winning etc

Can i get an inbox with who is competing and also which belt I'm in and i'll blow your mind with something..

aloisick
02-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Can i get an inbox with who is competing and also which belt I'm in and i'll blow your mind with something..

yeah sure may need a day or two though need to confirm who is in The World Title hunt but is send you whos in it so far

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 07:01 AM
yeah sure may need a day or two though need to confirm who is in The World Title hunt but is send you whos in it so far
Done and done :)

aloisick
02-16-2012, 08:07 AM
Shows up Guys, Hope you all enjoy as we move forward to round 2 of the E-WF qualifying matches next week

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Shows up Guys, Hope you all enjoy as we move forward to round 2 of the E-WF qualifying matches next week
Loved it...

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Al: That’s All we have time for make sure you catch T NT 2.0 to see the ramifications of last week there, Im Al E Money my mate is Wayne Kerr… So Long

Thanatos turns TV off.
Thanatos: HAHAHAHAHAHA well the Jaws sure were impressive weren't they.
Athena: Not particularly
Thanatos: We are still going to have to crush them eventually, but i think that can wait until i stop laughing at how pathetic they truly are!

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 09:36 AM
well the seven wonders should be interesting... Im gonna get destroyed verbally...

eyehatecena
02-16-2012, 11:52 AM
very good show 'sick- and look forward to both shows next week. the only thing I would probably do a lil different is coloring the text- even if it was just for the commentators- Its my least fav thing to do when posting a show- takes a lot of time, lol

aloisick
02-16-2012, 04:19 PM
very good show 'sick- and look forward to both shows next week. the only thing I would probably do a lil different is coloring the text- even if it was just for the commentators- Its my least fav thing to do when posting a show- takes a lot of time, lol

yeah im a lil lazy i used to do it for the wonders but now shows are not posting properly, cant be bothered what program do you use to write the shows

B-MCINTYRE
02-16-2012, 07:21 PM
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

eyehatecena
02-16-2012, 07:46 PM
i use ms word and just copy and pasted- i have to link up the videos here and do the colours. And in word i do hyperlinks for the characters videos link- i use to do it the other way- typing it out, but with the new forum it worked sometimes not all the time. Besides the hyperlinks are much easier. I just highlight the text go to hq, get the link for the song, paste it to the hyperlink box. Only think i hate doing is coloring. I tried to see if it would copy from ms word if i coloured it there and it does not

aloisick
02-16-2012, 07:55 PM
i use ms word and just copy and pasted- i have to link up the videos here and do the colours. And in word i do hyperlinks for the characters videos link- i use to do it the other way- typing it out, but with the new forum it worked sometimes not all the time. Besides the hyperlinks are much easier. I just highlight the text go to hq, get the link for the song, paste it to the hyperlink box. Only think i hate doing is coloring. I tried to see if it would copy from ms word if i coloured it there and it does not

i do very similar except for the text colouring and hyperlink not sure how to do that but i find when i post on here i have to re edit cos i lose the spaces and sometimes certain words join up

eyehatecena
02-16-2012, 09:20 PM
i do very similar except for the text colouring and hyperlink not sure how to do that but i find when i post on here i have to re edit cos i lose the spaces and sometimes certain words join up

Yeah, I have to do some text editing when I paste it here idk why- luckly its not a whole bunch

as far as hyperlinking- its pretty easy- if you are using MS Word- you hightlight the text, right click, chose hyperlink- a box comes up- paste the youtube link in the box, click ok

This becomes

This becomes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-SC8h5uPPA)

B-MCINTYRE
02-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Thanatos: Haven't heard anything from Jackson Mendoza or the Jaws since they embarrassed the,selves on Lightning. I'm enjoying their silence!

aloisick
02-17-2012, 06:25 AM
Thanatos: Haven't heard anything from Jackson Mendoza or the Jaws since they embarrassed the,selves on Lightning. I'm enjoying their silence!

IC as Jackson Mendoza: Better watch yourselves there Thanatos, we had a bad week Shane Jackson got distracted and i wasnt prepared for my match

Shaz11
02-17-2012, 06:27 AM
Just wrote my details on the roster thread!

B-MCINTYRE
02-17-2012, 06:36 AM
IC as Jackson Mendoza: Better watch yourselves there Thanatos, we had a bad week Shane Jackson got distracted and i wasnt prepared for my match

Thanatos: What are you going to attack The pride again? Did you not notice that we actually win our matches. I couldn't be less afraid of you if I wanted. In fact I've sent Phobos and Deimos off to go spar with the Titans in the pits of Tartarus and I sent Athena to supervise them. Yet I'm still calling you out. All of you!

aloisick
02-17-2012, 07:04 AM
Thanatos: What are you going to attack The pride again? Did you not notice that we actually win our matches. I couldn't be less afraid of you if I wanted. In fact I've sent Phobos and Deimos off to go spar with the Titans in the pits of Tartarus and I sent Athena to supervise them. Yet I'm still calling you out. All of you!

We call you out on our turns, STAY TUNED

B-MCINTYRE
02-17-2012, 07:07 AM
We call you out on our turns, STAY TUNED

Thanatos: Have fun with that, I'll be over in my dressing rooms. Just letting you know, the rest of the Pride won't be around for at least another 2 hours.

B-MCINTYRE
02-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Thanatos: Since I'm waiting on seven talentless bums to "call me out" I might go watch a replay of EWF's Premier show Tuesday Night Thunder. Home of the EWF's most dominate force, The Pride of Olympus!

aloisick
02-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Thanatos: Since I'm waiting on seven talentless bums to "call me out" I might go watch a replay of EWF's Premier show Tuesday Night Thunder. Home of the EWF's most dominate force, The Pride of Olympus!

IC as Domination: Think we need a match, all talk no action

B-MCINTYRE
02-17-2012, 07:38 AM
IC as Domination: Think we need a match, all talk no action

Thanatos: Talk to the booker. The Pride as a whole are still unbeaten and so we shall remain!

(I'm promoting the show ;) )

aloisick
02-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanatos: Talk to the booker. The Pride as a whole are still unbeaten and so we shall remain!

(I'm promoting the show ;) )

We are unbeaten to on every single show we been on, Even knocked off the triple crown world tag team champions

B-MCINTYRE
02-17-2012, 07:49 PM
We are unbeaten to on every single show we been on, Even knocked off the triple crown world tag team champions

didn't your dudes lose their matches?

aloisick
02-18-2012, 04:52 AM
didn't your dudes lose their matches?

domination didnt have a match? and a few of my guys won by default cause they were facing each other?

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 06:58 AM
domination didnt have a match? and a few of my guys won by default cause they were facing each other?

Oh i thought we were just talking about the jaws lol. Of course you had some winners lol.

aloisick
02-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Oh i thought we were just talking about the jaws lol. Of course you had some winners lol.

domination is not part of the jaws

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 08:14 AM
domination is not part of the jaws

i know that but i didnt realise we were talking about Domination lol

aloisick
02-18-2012, 08:17 AM
i know that but i didnt realise we were talking about Domination lol

mate i play this management cricket game, you interested in joining would be good to chat to someone on here about it

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 08:18 AM
mate i play this management cricket game, you interested in joining would be good to chat to someone on here about it

I suck at managing cricket style stuff!

aloisick
02-18-2012, 08:20 AM
I suck at managing cricket style stuff!

its all for fun man

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 08:27 AM
its all for fun man

What is this fun you speak of ;P

aloisick
02-18-2012, 08:30 AM
What is this fun you speak of ;P

its called http://fromthepavilion.org

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 08:31 AM
its called http://fromthepavilion.org

when im thinking strazight lol

aloisick
02-18-2012, 08:35 AM
when im thinking strazight lol

lol ok letr me know

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 08:41 AM
lol ok letr me know

Let's IC I'm in creative mode!

aloisick
02-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Let's IC I'm in creative mode!

im not up for long

IC as Jackson-Mendoza: cant be bothered with you turds tonight we got real business to take care of

B-MCINTYRE
02-18-2012, 09:45 PM
im not up for long

IC as Jackson-Mendoza: cant be bothered with you turds tonight we got real business to take care of

Thanatos: like concentrating on winning a match...

aloisick
02-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Thanatos: like concentrating on winning a match...

IC as Aurelio Mendoza: its funny you say that cause our first win may be closer then you think

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 12:03 AM
IC as Aurelio Mendoza: its funny you say that cause our first win may be closer then you think

Thanatos: Are you versing each other, cause right now that's the only way i see you guys getting a win!

aloisick
02-19-2012, 03:30 AM
Thanatos: Are you versing each other, cause right now that's the only way i see you guys getting a win!

IC as Aurelio Mendoza: we dont have to respond to you, come back after you have won the E-WF title 12 times

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 04:25 AM
IC as Aurelio Mendoza: we dont have to respond to you, come back after you have won the E-WF title 12 times

OOC: That's a bit cheap since no-one has won it..

aloisick
02-19-2012, 05:42 AM
OOC: That's a bit cheap since no-one has won it..

ooc: very cheap but thats the storyline, that jackson mendoza are the most dominate wrestlers in E-WF history before it went pro.

It is only for bragging rights really not officially noted as of now but yeah thats the storyline im going with, the fact jackson mendoza are so dominate in amatuer but now its pro they are struggling and they dont know why

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 05:57 AM
ooc: very cheap but thats the storyline, that jackson mendoza are the most dominate wrestlers in E-WF history before it went pro.

It is only for bragging rights really not officially noted as of now but yeah thats the storyline im going with, the fact jackson mendoza are so dominate in amatuer but now its pro they are struggling and they dont know why

I could make up olympus titles and say i've won them too... but fair enough. It just kinda limits how i can respond lol... but no worries

THanatos: 12 titles... pffft. Win a match then come talk to me!

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 06:12 AM
Thanatos; Are we required on Tuesday Night Thunder this week. If not we will be feasting with Zues and Poseidon in Olympus!

aloisick
02-19-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanatos; Are we required on Tuesday Night Thunder this week. If not we will be feasting with Zues and Poseidon in Olympus!

IC as Aurelio Mendoza: Now we really know you got rocks in your head

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 06:46 AM
IC as Aurelio Mendoza: Now we really know you got rocks in your head

Thanatos: Have you won a match yet. No? Then why are you talking to me!

aloisick
02-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Thanatos: Have you won a match yet. No? Then why are you talking to me!

WOW you have won one match on an inferior show congratufukinlations, they will probably put a belt on you now for that amazing achievement

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 06:56 AM
WOW you have won one match on an inferior show congratufukinlations, they will probably put a belt on you now for that amazing achievement

OOC: I assume that is still Mendoza?

Thanatos: You seem edgy, is it because you haven't won a match yet?
OOC: :p

aloisick
02-19-2012, 06:59 AM
OOC: I assume that is still Mendoza?

Thanatos: You seem edgy, is it because you haven't won a match yet?
OOC: :p

IC as Shane Jackson: Listen here big shot, you better shut your mouth or we will come over to thunder and shut it for ya.... and then we will see who wins or who loses.... or better yet, when we win the Stable World Titles how about you get your bitch and your boys and come face us then?

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 07:17 AM
IC as Shane Jackson: Listen here big shot, you better shut your mouth or we will come over to thunder and shut it for ya.... and then we will see who wins or who loses.... or better yet, when we win the Stable World Titles how about you get your bitch and your boys and come face us then?

Thanatos: Oh we are quite happy to wait until you have accomplished something before we come for you. We see no point in coming over to lightning and destroying you before you make a name for yourself. We are happy to stay on thunder for the time being and show why we are the most dominate force in EWF and bide our time until we get the opportunity at the stable titles that you somehow played politics to get the first shot at. When we get our chance we will Show The Pride of Olympus!

aloisick
02-19-2012, 07:22 AM
Thanatos: Oh we are quite happy to wait until you have accomplished something before we come for you. We see no point in coming over to lightning and destroying you before you make a name for yourself. We are happy to stay on thunder for the time being and show why we are the most dominate force in EWF and bide our time until we get the opportunity at the stable titles that you somehow played politics to get the first shot at. When we get our chance we will Show The Pride of Olympus!

IC as The Jaws of Men:

Publicist: Gees you build up this rivalry then back out

Lawyer: Well if they keep going we wll sue for harrassment and defamation

Announcer: And i was just about to warm up my vocals too

Manager: Another time boys, another time

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 07:24 AM
IC as The Jaws of Men:

Publicist: Gees you build up this rivalry then back out

Lawyer: Well if they keep going we wll sue for harrassment and defamation

Announcer: And i was just about to warm up my vocals too

Manager: Another time boys, another time

Athena: As my champion said, win a match first. win your titles. Then there will be a reason for us to come for you.

aloisick
02-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Athena: As my champion said, win a match first. win your titles. Then there will be a reason for us to come for you.

IC as Jackson Mendoza: Huh, and your just going to make yourself contenders, go to hades

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 07:40 AM
IC as Jackson Mendoza: Huh, and your just going to make yourself contenders, go to hades

Athena: We went there yesterday. Good feed down there when you go with the controller of death himself AKA Thanatos! At least our group collectively have won matches. What have you done. What have The Jaws done. That's right nothing!

aloisick
02-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Athena: We went there yesterday. Good feed down there when you go with the controller of death himself AKA Thanatos! At least our group collectively have won matches. What have you done. What have The Jaws done. That's right nothing!

IC as Aurelio Mendoza: Collectively, we have changed the foundations of the seven wonders... we took out the two favourites before they stepped foot in the ring, we decided who made the final, we took the general manager out and took HOS out of action for some time..... we will take that over winning a whole of two matches

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 07:51 AM
IC as Aurelio Mendoza: Collectively, we have changed the foundations of the seven wonders... we took out the two favourites before they stepped foot in the ring, we decided who made the final, we took the general manager out and took HOS out of action for some time..... we will take that over winning a whole of two matches
Thanatos: So you're happy to take being complete losers, disrupting a whole tournament and winning absolutely nothing over winning all your matches. Winning with pride is better than losing with no dignity!

aloisick
02-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Thanatos: So you're happy to take being complete losers, disrupting a whole tournament and winning absolutely nothing over winning all your matches. Winning with pride is better than losing with no dignity!

IC as Shane Jackson: Winning wit pride??? you have beaten Il cattivo and some old cunt yeah hey keep on that roll

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 07:57 AM
IC as Shane Jackson: Winning wit pride??? you have beaten Il cattivo and some old cunt yeah hey keep on that roll

Athena: Didn't you get pinned by an unknown last week. You haven't beaten anyone!

aloisick
02-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Athena: Didn't you get pinned by an unknown last week. You haven't beaten anyone!

Shane Jackson: The "unknown" i got pinned by is only one half of the only ever triple crown world tag team champions

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 08:16 AM
Shane Jackson: The "unknown" i got pinned by is only one half of the only ever triple crown world tag team champions

OOC: i say unknown because i couldnt be bothered goin g back and finding out who it was.

aloisick
02-19-2012, 08:23 AM
OOC: i say unknown because i couldnt be bothered goin g back and finding out who it was.

well he is probably in my BIG 5 on lightning

B-MCINTYRE
02-19-2012, 08:43 AM
well he is probably in my BIG 5 on lightning

it was either kid wonder or conrad

aloisick
02-19-2012, 09:06 AM
it was either kid wonder or conrad

it was Mad Dog Paul Conrad

eyehatecena
02-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh yeah, well Karl Panzer can beat the shit out of all of you without breaking a sweat

aloisick
02-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah, well Karl Panzer can beat the shit out of all of you without breaking a sweat

yeah thats why he is on TNT

aloisick
02-20-2012, 10:43 PM
yeah thats why he is on TNT

a huge announcement regarding the future of E-WF on friday

eyehatecena
02-20-2012, 10:47 PM
um today is Friday over here

B-MCINTYRE
02-20-2012, 10:51 PM
um today is Friday over here

It is friday. whats the story!

eyehatecena
02-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah Mardi Gras is this week, every day is Friday this week

B-MCINTYRE
02-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Its Friday, Gotta get down on friday...something along those lines. but yeah its friday im in love!

eyehatecena
02-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Its Friday, Gotta get down on friday...something along those lines. but yeah its friday im in love!

^

yeah what he said

B-MCINTYRE
02-20-2012, 11:17 PM
^

yeah what he said

Friday is forever We the kings want to know the announcement!

eyehatecena
02-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Friday is forever We the kings want to know the announcement!

yyeeeaah Leon, please tell us!

B-MCINTYRE
02-20-2012, 11:24 PM
yyeeeaah Leon, please tell us!

Don't leave us hanging man!

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 04:34 AM
It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aloisick
02-21-2012, 05:18 AM
It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not on my calender its not and in a way you both know what it is anyway haha cryptic

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 06:04 AM
not on my calender its not and in a way you both know what it is anyway haha cryptic

Okay i just worked it out... but ill keep your secret

aloisick
02-21-2012, 06:10 AM
Okay i just worked it out... but ill keep your secret

pm me what you think

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 06:17 AM
pm me what you think

Thanatos: The announcement is that I am clearly the most dominate force to ever step foot in a ring and I have scared Jackson Mendoza off!

aloisick
02-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Thanatos: The announcement is that I am clearly the most dominate force to ever step foot in a ring and I have scared Jackson Mendoza off!

Jackson-Mendoza: The announcement will be you guys are suspended with out pay

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 06:26 AM
Jackson-Mendoza: The announcement will be you guys are suspended with out pay

Thanatos: ....
*athena puts her hand over his mouth*
Athena: Two things my child. First you have no power around here. Second. Do you really think that our suspension would stop us from tearing you apart limb from limb!

aloisick
02-21-2012, 06:35 AM
Thanatos: ....
*athena puts her hand over his mouth*
Athena: Two things my child. First you have no power around here. Second. Do you really think that our suspension would stop us from tearing you apart limb from limb!

Shane Jackson: We have all the power darling and we told you, you want us join the line

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Shane Jackson: We have all the power darling and we told you, you want us join the line

Athena: Honey, I told you. Win a match and show us why we need to take you out to prove we are more dominant!