PDA

View Full Version : E-WF *Official E-Wrestling Federation Discussion Thread*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I give it 15 minutes and a Mod will close this thread. Unfortunate but true. *Takes a drink of his blue moon.* Fucking awesome beer brother

NO MODS IN HERE
Let's revive the thread

S.E. Zero
04-22-2012, 10:45 PM
im not talking shit krysys, tell me you like Aloisick if you really like him

bet you cant cause you didnt and you made everyone hate him i.e. sez

Please explain to me why I'm being brought into this? I may dislike Alo but hate him? If that's what he/you/instigator want to think then hey go for it but please keep it yourself and dont go about saying things you personally (if you are indeed a user thats not alo) dont know about and are just going off on alo's word of mouth. There's always 2 sides to each story and while you know his you certainly dont know mine hell you dont need to so why bring me into this.

Have you taken the time to know me and actually know for a fact that I hate him? Cause I dont recall a VM, PM or anything from you proving otherwise. Have you done the same with Krysys and Vegas, Broc, Giddy and all the others you call alo haters? Then please rationalize your thoughts to not be alo's and get to know us before go and judge us.

HolyJose2391
04-22-2012, 10:46 PM
I give it 15 minutes and a Mod will close this thread. Unfortunate but true. *Takes a drink of his blue moon.* Fucking awesome beer brother
I was gonna go inform a mod you know do my online civic duty but 15 minutes sounds about right

And hell yeah Blue Moon is great

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 10:49 PM
It doesn't take a genius to know I dislike Sick. As for me "Turning Zero Against Him" Dude you are way off. Your "brother" did that himself. Now answer me, how the hell am I untouchable?

i answered before, because you can do whatever you want to whoever you want and people think your shit dont stink.

I try to hold no grudges as Giddy can atest to when Giddy and I Pm'ed (see what i did there poots) but you have held a grude against me since i joined... and just like you tunred SEZ against Alo... you have turned others against me

who you going to hate when i eventually get banned and i will cause i know more then you think i know... more then you think Alo knows if you want to go down that i am him path, and at the risk of this individual getting me banned i know a hell lot about you and unlike Alo that kept it about his characters and your treatment of him, i wont just remeber that.

on that note i wish not to speak to you anymore its clear you are an unreasonable, pretentious human being who can not let go of hate that much you transfer it onto his brother.

its not fair and unlike Alo who keeps biting and biting til he got ultimately banned, i love this place and KRYSYS, VEGAS, BROC im not going anywhere

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 10:50 PM
I was gonna go inform a mod you know do my online civic duty but 15 minutes sounds about right

And hell yeah Blue Moon is great

i hope they dont because that would not be fair to me.

these people came to my thread and started this

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 10:52 PM
at the risk of this thread being close down i am no longer responding to this topic, i have made my case over and over and over again, if anybody wants to continue this go to your own threadvor pm me

Poot, Holy, Shows over you can all go home now :)

jokes your more then welcome here anytime

Krysys
04-22-2012, 10:53 PM
i answered before, because you can do whatever you want to whoever you want and people think your shit dont stink.

I try to hold no grudges as Giddy can atest to when Giddy and I Pm'ed (see what i did there poots) but you have held a grude against me since i joined... and just like you tunred SEZ against Alo... you have turned others against me

who you going to hate when i eventually get banned and i will cause i know more then you think i know... more then you think Alo knows if you want to go down that i am him path, and at the risk of this individual getting me banned i know a hell lot about you and unlike Alo that kept it about his characters and your treatment of him, i wont just remeber that.

on that note i wish not to speak to you anymore its clear you are an unreasonable, pretentious human being who can not let go of hate that much you transfer it onto his brother.

its not fair and unlike Alo who keeps biting and biting til he got ultimately banned, i love this place and KRYSYS, VEGAS, BROC im not going anywhere

For the last time I am NOT Untouchable! I have been banned! And I did not turn anyone against Aloisick! Get that through your thick skull!

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 10:55 PM
at the risk of this thread being close down i am no longer responding to this topic, i have made my case over and over and over again, if anybody wants to continue this go to your own threadvor pm me

jokes your more then welcome here anytime

Pau: So can I go too?

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 10:58 PM

your welcome to stay, welcome to go

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 10:59 PM
your welcome to stay, welcome to go
Can I troll in my stay?

Poot-Hair
04-22-2012, 11:00 PM

jokes your more then welcome here anytimeD'awwww it was just getting good to :(. Party pooper

B-MCINTYRE
No your the world champ. You stay!

Jamie9/37
Can I troll in my stay?

you can do as you please here as long as mods allow it i am not a dictator, so please... troll away

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 11:01 PM
D'awwww it was just getting good to :(. Party pooper

Poot just wait til Alo stays, if you liked this you will cum in your pants then

Giddy
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmNSPJ6O36a_2nkl1N3ocpoujoOsrx Mm9tOpk46_p0jmFj347s6p2TGtg

pauadrian
No your the world champ. You stay!
Oh yeah sorry Jamie, I'm staying Heskey is world champ
*runs away*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 11:04 PM
*runs away*

last time i checked tim lore was world champ

Giddy
04-22-2012, 11:04 PM
*runs away*
*Cody McDerrell goes for a roll up

1...2... KICKOUT!

McDerrell cries and kicks a bucket, breaking his toe. He screams and Heskey rolls him up*

1...2...3!!!

HESKEY WINS!!!

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 11:06 PM
*Cody McDerrell goes for a roll up

1...2... KICKOUT!

McDerrell cries and kicks a bucket, breaking his toe. He screams and Heskey rolls him up*

1...2...3!!!

HESKEY WINS!!!

lmfao funny shit... so we will see this in two weeks on WWE?

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 11:06 PM
last time i checked tim lore was world champ

No remember Heskey schoolboy pinned him

Giddy
04-22-2012, 11:07 PM
lmfao funny shit... so we will see this in two weeks on WWE?
Yes with CM Punk and Hornswoggle

Poot-Hair
04-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Poot just wait til Alo stays, if you liked this you will cum in your pants thenWhat if I accidently dripped a little already? Honestly though dude, 'sick needs to take a week off here, cool down, and then come back to plead his case. Tempers are too hot for any kind of progress to be made right now.

I say this as a friend, and someone trying to have a level head about this situation

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 11:08 PM
No remember Heskey schoolboy pinned him

i thought that ws contractually squashed

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 11:10 PM
What if I accidently dripped a little already? Honestly though dude, 'sick needs to take a week off here, cool down, and then come back to plead his case. Tempers are too hot for any kind of progress to be made right now.

I say this as a friend, and someone trying to have a level head about this situation

personally i dont think he will be coming back for a while, much longer then a week.

Honestly deep inside i think he was asking to be banned as he was sick of things happening the way they were, you want me to elaborate more ill PM you about it

SilverGhost
04-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Interesting stuff here.

Kingstrem
04-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Interesting stuff here.
This^^^ Woke up, couldn't sleep and walked upon this

Giddy
04-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Interesting stuff here.
Save.Us_SilverGhost

Poot-Hair
04-22-2012, 11:15 PM
personally i dont think he will be coming back for a while, much longer then a week.

Honestly deep inside i think he was asking to be banned as he was sick of things happening the way they were, you want me to elaborate more ill PM you about itShoot me out a PM dude, it's always open

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Interesting stuff here.
Hello Silverghost :D
I missed you

bearkg88
04-22-2012, 11:16 PM
*grabs some popcorn and a lawn chair*

Fuck all this needs is some lesbians and a midget and we'd have a full blown wet dream here.

By far the best post out of all of them so far hahaha!

SilverGhost
04-22-2012, 11:18 PM
This^^^ Woke up, couldn't sleep and walked upon this

I just came home. Always check EWN lol but yeah....I saw the past pages and all but I need a full story here.

Save.Us_SilverGhost

SilverGhost_Will-Save#You[All]"Except"*Giddy* :p

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 11:18 PM
I just came home. Always check EWN lol but yeah....I saw the past pages and all but I need a full story here.

HEY RESPOND TO ME please?

Kingstrem
04-22-2012, 11:20 PM

Same thing that has been going on pretty much, thought it was over but we got some late night excitement

Giddy
04-22-2012, 11:20 PM

But_WHY!?!?&I(NEED)saving_TOO!

Poot-Hair
04-22-2012, 11:22 PM
By far the best post out of all of them so far hahaha!*takes a bow* I thank you, Next show's at 12. Make sure to tip your waitress on the way out :D. But if you decide to stay, I do accept tips. If all you have is a credit card, you can swipe my atm slot.

Fair warning though, it may be a little crusty. *scratches his ass*

SilverGhost
04-22-2012, 11:23 PM
HEY RESPOND TO ME please?

Responded.

Same thing that has been going on pretty much, thought it was over but we got some late night excitement

I would like whatever happened to be resolved....

But_WHY!?!?&I(NEED)saving_TOO!

HAHAHAHAHA no

Kingstrem
04-22-2012, 11:25 PM
good luck man, doesn't seem to end that quick

SilverGhost
04-22-2012, 11:28 PM

Oh don't worry. It will be handled.

Jamie9/37
04-22-2012, 11:29 PM

why not? im not responding anymore then all of a sudden you leave all these posts, im focusing on running E-WF

Giddy
04-22-2012, 11:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHA no
BUT... We're BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 11:30 PM
BUT... We're BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

That's what you told BODOM

Sully
04-22-2012, 11:30 PM
i dont think anyone else is following... if anything others are coming as you will soon see

I'm leaving too....

Me too.........

I'm letting him finish up my story lines- but I'm not writing for any of my guys

After thinking for a long time about this, I've decided that I too, will pull my character out of EWF.

Kingstrem
04-22-2012, 11:31 PM
why not? im not responding anymore then all of a sudden you leave all these posts, im focusing on running E-WF
hey dude, I didn't direct anything to you. so let's relax

Poot-Hair
04-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh don't worry. It will be handled.Spoken by the man himself! Watch as his biceps bulge while he scrolls over the pages, pondering the decisions to be made

Jamie9/37
After thinking for a long time about this, I've decided that I too, will pull my character out of EWF.

gees they are all out today

Kingstrem
Oh don't worry. It will be handled.
Handle it my friend, handle it real well

B-MCINTYRE
04-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Responded.

HAHAHAHAHA no
A profile named instigator, had the same four identical IP addresses as aloisick and his likely brother Jamie, his brother beig real is also questioned... Anyways bodom found the identical IPs and banned instigator after he cause trouble. Aloisick started accusing everyone else of being instigator. He got rather rude about it. Then he explained that a guy at the 24 hour Internet cafe he uses has a problem with him relating to a poker account. Meanwhile aloisick got banned. He allegedly has proof of his innocence on the instigator issue. However he was also abusing people. Aloisicks brother is trying to keep this fed alive, but it's beyond possible at this point as 80% of the characters belong to sick and he is currently banned. Which other Feds creative members feel means he shouldn't be writing for his characters on here. Aloisick had a long standing disliking between him self and krysys which also boiled over and chaos insuedzzz

Alao my character blew up the building in frustration at not getting to face Broc and van in the swt as planned. Pretty much sum s it up

Giddy
04-22-2012, 11:35 PM
That's what you told BODOM
And we are BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDIIIIIIIIIII IIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

pauadrian
04-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah Heskey is leaving too but he is keeping the world title, he likes gold

Sully
04-22-2012, 11:37 PM
gees they are all out today

I'm sorry, but I just can't handle this drama.

If you wish, you can still continue to use Mr. Rosstupop. I will not be writing anymore promos for him though, so please do not bother.

B-MCINTYRE
04-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Yeah Heskey is leaving too but he is keeping the world title, he likes gold
Thanatos: I blew up the building and kept my title

Kashdinero
04-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Hey, Jamie, I've noticed that you're a bit short of characters at the moment.

If its OK, I'd like to offer some of my characters, and want you to know that any JobberBots from JBW that you might like to use then feel free to do so.

I know that you've been giving as good as you get, but this situation has turned into the eWN equivalent of ganging up on someone, and, I'm not going to sit back and allow it to continue.

---------

^the line that's been drawn under this nonsense.

Please, don't cross it to find out what happens if you do :)

Sully
04-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Tommy, is that you?

Jamie9/37
04-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Hey, Jamie, I've noticed that you're a bit short of characters at the moment.

If its OK, I'd like to offer some of my characters, and want you to know that any JobberBots from JBW that you might like to use then feel free to do so.

I know that you've been giving as good as you get, but this situation has turned into the eWN equivalent of ganging up on someone, and, I'm not going to sit back and allow it to continue.

---------

^the line that's been drawn under this nonsense.

Please, don't cross it to find out what happens if you do :)

that would be great mate can you pm me the characters im allowed to use... that be awesome thanks

chunkkynutzzz
04-23-2012, 02:14 PM
V Diamonds Coming Soon

J.J. Demonic Coming Soon

Chuck Norris Coming Soon

tnawhat
04-23-2012, 11:58 PM
for the moment i think i will stay put here in E-WF im interested to see where avidicos new path goes

Jamie9/37
04-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Another Antidote calling card found:

Mike muir is the latest in a string or wrestlers who have been taken out by *The Antidote*

This is a Brutal attack which may see mike muir permantly unable to compete in ring for the E-WF

Jamie9/37
04-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Im going to be honest and address this Instigator/Aloisick/me saga honestly

before i say anything i just want to say that i am sorry for lying and regretted what i have done but i was hoping to get away with a lie and it has shown i cant and i am feeling guilty as I have ruined ALOISICKS credibility as well as made a lot of people here and i am truly regret the saga this has turned into

I hope by posting what i am about to post, the truth in its whole. that we can put this all behind us and i am willing to accpet any punishment deemed fit by the mods and i will cop any backlash from users on the chin.

Firstly, I am infact Aloisicks brother... that part is the truth and Aloisick did not troll himself, I DID

I made the Instigator account in an effort to highlight to everyone how Alo was being bullied by others in PMs to life.

It was a stupid idea that i regret and unfortunately i decided to stop using instigator about ten minutes to late before it was reported as troll.

Aloisick Didnt know that i was trolling him until just before he was banned, after the shit had hit the fan.

I wanted people to have a bit of empathy for Alo as he loves this site yet people seem to want to bully him and make him upset and volatile.

So if and when Aloisick is ever allowed back on i hope you all can forgive him for his rants and move on as he feels kinda stupid for it and i will cop whatever punishment mods see fit.

On the subject of Me and Him logging on and off together... well if alo is allowed back on my last post will be to post to him while one of you haters are online to prove once and for all we are two seperate people and then i think i shall leave a i am making things harder for Aloisick when it was my intention to make things easier.

I know there are people out there that hate me and/or Aloisick and thats fine, but please dont hate Alo for this saga, like i said before he had no prior knowledge i was trolling him.

If i am not banned i will keep writing the shows as planned and the reason why i still wanted to let Alos characters in is because i knew he was innocent, i was and am the guilty party.

Whats worse is i told Aloisick or Leon if you will that someone else at the cafe trolled him and it turned violent and i hate that decision and hope not much happens to him.

Things between Alo and i are very tense right now because of what i did and i feel really ba but i feel worse for the people i caught up in this saga so to Giddy, Broc, Krysys, Tommy, Jman, Loco, B-Mac and anyone else caught up in this i dont expect you ever to forgive me and i totally understand but please let it be known that i am truly truly sorry

once i have posted this i will send this immediatly to the mods i know of being Kash, Bodom and Silverghost and they can do what they think is appropriate.

And a special thankyou to a certain individual who allowed me to speak the truth without judgement and allowed me the courage to write this and back me up, i wont say who but i think he knows and if Alo is ever allowed back i know it was because of you

again i am truly sorry for this saga and i will endeavour to cause no more trouble for however longer i am here

HolyJose2391
04-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Wait wait wait.

The mods determined 'sick and Instigator were the same person and you're saying you're instigator. so if A=B and B=C then by mathematical logic A=C and 'sick=Jaimie

Now I for one have ALWAYS had 'sick's best intention in mind but bud if you ever need someone to talk to I was here bud.

pauadrian
04-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Wait wait wait.

The mods determined 'sick and Instigator were the same person and you're saying you're instigator. so if A=B and B=C then by mathematical logic A=C and 'sick=Jaimie

Now I for one have ALWAYS had 'sick's best intention in mind but bud if you ever need someone to talk to I was here bud.

Maybe he is taking the blame for Alo just so his brother can come back

Sully
04-24-2012, 03:47 PM
But WHO WAS PHONE?

Broc
04-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Pau and Jose- I honestly think It's about time we just mind our business and let the mods handle this one. I still believe what I believe, but I think its about time to leave this between those whose business it is.

HolyJose2391
04-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Pau and Jose- I honestly think It's about time we just mind our business and let the mods handle this one. I still believe what I believe, but I think its about time to leave this between those whose business it is.
Here is the thing I want to help 'sick I really do how I don't know but I want to help it's the Psychologist in me

Broc
04-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Here is the thing I want to help 'sick I really do how I don't know but I want to help it's the Psychologist in me

As long as you're actually trying to help and not to make fun of Jamie. It's kind of pointless for us to argue him at this point

HolyJose2391
04-24-2012, 04:03 PM
As long as you're actually trying to help and not to make fun of Jamie. It's kind of pointless for us to argue him at this point
I am in no way making fun here I just want to help in some sort of capacity

Sully
04-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Jamie man, I just want to ask you one question. This will convince me that you really are yourself, and not some alt of Aloisick.

What's your last name?

Now you don't have to answer at all. It's a personal question, and if you don't want to answer it you don't have to. But it will definitely help convince me that you are telling the truth here, or at least most of it.

chunkkynutzzz
04-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Yo Jamie, ...Yo Jamie? ...jamie.

B-MCINTYRE
04-24-2012, 06:06 PM
It's a public holiday here so you will have to be patient silly sully

Giddy
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM
It's a public holiday here so you will have to be patient silly sully
When I first read that I thought it said "pubic holiday"...

chunkkynutzzz
04-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Jamie last name is Sick , AloiSick and JamieSick ...Duh! *nods his head Yes with Confidence*

pauadrian
04-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Jamie last name is Sick , AloiSick and JamieSick ...Duh! *nods his head Yes with Confidence*
This has got to be true, I mean we called him Alo for some reason right?

Jamie9/37
04-25-2012, 11:18 PM

with all the commotion going on this was our 1000th post yeah congrats POOT who would have thought you would have stolen.... oops i mean have this honour

chunkkynutzzz
04-27-2012, 11:19 AM
IC as Max Montana: *stops by to pick up his check*

Jamie9/37
04-27-2012, 12:43 PM
im trying so hard to shut my mouth when people post to avoid fights but its very tempting to respond....

Vegas, without starting a fight you could of had Il Cattivo, Domination, Two Of A Kind and Domination in your Fed and now your crying for tag teams. hmmmmmm i wont say no more about that

and for people complaining about promos being handed in on time.... you had a user who always got his promos in on time and took requests seriously and you all turned around and called him Egotistical and self absorbed.... HMMMM careful what you wish for

TheBeardOfZeus
04-27-2012, 01:34 PM
im trying so hard to shut my mouth when people post to avoid fights but its very tempting to respond....

Vegas, without starting a fight you could of had Il Cattivo, Domination, Two Of A Kind and Domination in your Fed and now your crying for tag teams. hmmmmmm i wont say no more about that

and for people complaining about promos being handed in on time.... you had a user who always got his promos in on time and took requests seriously and you all turned around and called him Egotistical and self absorbed.... HMMMM careful what you wish for

It's all very tempting to reply back too, sonny jim.

So I'd hold your tongue, before I cut it out.

VanHooliganX
04-27-2012, 02:13 PM

HmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmm.

Hopefully you keep up the bolded before more bullshit happens then :)

This fed needs to be called DWF - Drama-tic Wrestling Fed lol

K-Jammin
04-27-2012, 02:29 PM
I've never understood when guys have a problem with someone and instead of sending them a PM or VM they just post on a thread where there's a chance they might not see it. Drama #Queen.

Oh, and I know this has nothing to do with me. I'm just a nosy fucker :o PEACE!!

JSullivan
04-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Just your friendly neighborhood JSullivan here, just coming to laugh at Aloisick attempting to make yet another go at trying to get around everyone on the board.

Lmao.

Keep trying homeskillet.

thejman93
04-27-2012, 03:03 PM
It's all very tempting to reply back too, sonny jim.

So I'd hold your tongue, before I cut it out.

Fear the Beard!

TheBeardOfZeus
04-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Fear the Beard!

Damn right fear the Beard!

He needed to know. The person clearly named is keeping calm, as I've told him to be, so I'll control any of his jibes now.

thejman93
04-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Damn right fear the Beard!

He needed to know. The person clearly named is keeping calm, as I've told him to be, so I'll control any of his jibes now.

That's my man.

And yeah, this whole thing isn't even entertaining anymore.

TheBeardOfZeus
04-27-2012, 03:11 PM
That's my man.

If needed, I'll put him back in his seat.

Giddy
04-27-2012, 03:12 PM
That's my man.

It's true... At first I thought it was funny, but now it's just annoying.

Kingstrem
04-27-2012, 03:26 PM

I am going to go ahead and assume that you are calling out TBOZ and I. You have something to say about people and their promos, please, with all due respect, come right to me. Say it to me, not own your nice little thread here. all nice and warm and protective.

pauadrian
04-27-2012, 03:28 PM

It should be confirmed it's Aloisick by this.

TheBeardOfZeus
04-27-2012, 03:46 PM
It should be confirmed it's Aloisick by this.

Never needed to be proven tbh mate, it's clearly him, the story has always been crap.

pauadrian
04-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Never needed to be proven tbh mate, it's clearly him, the story has always been crap.

Kash disagreed, so I was just pointing it out

Destruction
04-27-2012, 03:55 PM

*points out he wrote Domination twice

And #EFeddingIsSeriousBusiness

Broc
04-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Kash disagreed, so I was just pointing it out

Didn't really need pointed out. If Jamie is not sick, good for him, but its none of our business really. No point in this pointless argument now.

pauadrian
04-27-2012, 04:28 PM
THNAK YOU ROB

Save.us.Robstar.222

VanHooliganX
04-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Thank god this chapter of drama is over (Excluding the thread he'll post in the NOC section.)

RIP DWF.

Krysys
04-27-2012, 04:46 PM
I hereby claim this fed in the name of U-Corp!

pauadrian
04-27-2012, 04:52 PM
I hereby claim this fed in the name of U-Corp!

I hereby declare Heskey is the new EWF World champion next to his IWF and AWF world championships :p

Krysys
04-27-2012, 04:54 PM
I hereby declare Heskey is the new EWF World champion next to his IWF and AWF world championships :p

You ain't the AWF Champion broski

Kashdinero
04-27-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm closing this thread for a while.

Jamie may being argumentative, but all this back and forth is ruining EFedding for a lot of people, and if you guys keep this silliness up, its going to lead to serious repercussions for EFedding as a whole, and none of us want that.

I'd like to see this issue put to bed ASAP, and if I read anymore more of this on other threads, then SG and myself will punish those involved accordingly.

Hate to be so mean, but this is getting out of hand and is beyond a joke now.