PDA

View Full Version : E-WF *Official E-Wrestling Federation Discussion Thread*

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

aloisick
03-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Not why they are holding the Son's of Ares Tag team belts...

What? Ares sons belts? Whatever gunja you are smoking I want some

B-MCINTYRE
03-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Phobos and Deimos by themselves are the Sons of Ares

aloisick
03-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Phobos and Deimos by themselves are the Sons of Ares

I know that Il cattivo was making fun at the sons of ares expense

B-MCINTYRE
03-16-2012, 10:48 PM
I know that Il cattivo was making fun at the sons of ares expense

I wasn't even in character... I'm just saying.. you seem to be holding a lot of MY belts :p .... BTW why isn't Regal on your list of champions?

aloisick
03-17-2012, 12:20 AM
I wasn't even in character... I'm just saying.. you seem to be holding a lot of MY belts :p .... BTW why isn't Regal on your list of champions?

Cause technically regal isn't my character, yes I do his promos but I don't consider him my character

eyehatecena
03-18-2012, 12:53 PM
great show BF, and it reminded me to edit my siggy

aloisick
03-19-2012, 04:51 AM
sorry guys had a rare chance to spend all day with my daughter so going to work on lightning now

B-MCINTYRE
03-19-2012, 05:33 AM
sorry guys had a rare chance to spend all day with my daughter so going to work on lightning now

Real life comes first dude. So it's cool. Just get it out ASAP :)

aloisick
03-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Real life comes first dude. So it's cool. Just get it out ASAP :)

writing up the main event now and then another promo then will be posted so estimated time of arrival 30 minutes -1 hour

aloisick
03-19-2012, 07:22 AM
shows posted guys, trying to get seven wonders out by tomorrow and a lot of request for promos on lightning

B-MCINTYRE
03-19-2012, 07:50 AM
shows posted guys, trying to get seven wonders out by tomorrow and a lot of request for promos on lightning

A fuck YEAHH!!!!!!!!!11

eyehatecena
03-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Wayne: Unfortunately due to technical difficulties (aloisickfucking up) we were unable to view the thunder title match at new beginnings so we are now showing a replay of Panzers promo and the match

I lol'd when I read that- anyways great show

aloisick
03-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Wayne: Unfortunately due to technical difficulties (aloisickfucking up) we were unable to view the thunder title match at new beginnings so we are now showing a replay of Panzers promo and the match

I lol'd when I read that- anyways great show

thought you might have liked that one again sorry for missing out on it

aloisick
03-20-2012, 08:40 AM
The Secret files part one

Doctor: Hes moving along quite fine and after the horrendous injuries he suffered at the $&^%$^%$*% i think he will be cleared to compete on the 28th of march.

B-MCINTYRE
03-21-2012, 05:56 AM
WE HAVE A STICKY!!!!!11 before EWA too,,,, How did you manage that one 'Sick :)

BlackFalcon
03-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey guys just to let you know I bin pretty much swamped with work this week and I'm spendin the whole day out with the family for my sister's 21st. The show will probs be up late Thursday to early Friday, just letting you know.

aloisick
03-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Guys I am very excited we are finally sticky good work team we may be small but dmn we are good

And on a personal level I am very happy

aloisick
03-22-2012, 04:49 AM
Interview with Aloisick:

Hello this is Wayne Kerr and i have the absolute honour of having a no holds barred interview with Aloisick, the creator of Championship winning tag teams like Two Of A Kind, Domination and Il Cattivo. Aloisick welcome

Thanks Wayne

Wayne: Firstly i wanted your views on how E-WF is running in your eyes

Aloisick: Wayne, im no happy with the turn out of people, to be honest i feel a little betrayed by some people that when i helped there feds with literally a dozen characters and most can not chip in with my show.

Wayne: Strong words, in saying that though how do you feel the shows have gone.

Aloisick: Pretty good actually, i have a new recruit debuting soon and the shows are good quality and we just became a sticky so im proud of that

Wayne: Finally, theres controversy on the pic that ended up on the E-WF sticky that has caused a stir, care to explain

Aloisick: All ill say is this, it was a fucking joke people, get over it it was a PM joke that should not have got out but did and people are overreacting yet have the nerve to call me out at will, i have a message for several people not just who were involved in the joke but a list of people i could rattle off, i am here to stay so get along with me or dont not my problem but you wanna start running your mouth, i will bite... and ill bite hard.

Thanks Wayne

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:05 AM
nearly finished lightning, just waiting for thunder to air some great promos, a debut and Das-Wa gets called out whos dumb enough to do that?

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Im getting (pardon the pun) Fed up with this picture garbage thats going on if it keeps going ill just pull my characters of EWN completely im getting fucking pissed of about this situation

I sent a private joke that should not have been aired but i apologised, sincerely case closed

You all fucking jump on me when i take things a little serious but i never overreacted about anything said, til now

I am having a blast running my own e-fed with Blackfalcon and my promos for my characters are getting better and im finally becoming a recognised fedder and im really having fun but how about practise what you preach, and its not just the guys involved, there are others this shoot is aimed at

No, im going to correct myself... this isnt a shoot this is real, i am really upset right now i should be excited that my fed became a sticky instead people are overreacting over a little picture, fuck if holyjose complained everytime someone said shit about him IC or OOC he would have gone mental, drop the situation guys, there is no good that can come out of this and if lightning isnt posted ever you know why cause its finished now

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:58 AM
Im getting (pardon the pun) Fed up with this picture garbage thats going on if it keeps going ill just pull my characters of EWN completely im getting fucking pissed of about this situation

I sent a private joke that should not have been aired but i apologised, sincerely case closed

You all fucking jump on me when i take things a little serious but i never overreacted about anything said, til now

I am having a blast running my own e-fed with Blackfalcon and my promos for my characters are getting better and im finally becoming a recognised fedder and im really having fun but how about practise what you preach, and its not just the guys involved, there are others this shoot is aimed at

No, im going to correct myself... this isnt a shoot this is real, i am really upset right now i should be excited that my fed became a sticky instead people are overreacting over a little picture, fuck if holyjose complained everytime someone said shit about him IC or OOC he would have gone mental, drop the situation guys, there is no good that can come out of this and if lightning isnt posted ever you know why cause its finished now

and another thing i think honestly part of the problem is the fact E-WF was stickied in the first place as hardly anyone gave my fed a shot at surviving and all told me i shouldnt open an e-fed, well ive proven ive got great creative ideas

I dont want this to resurface but im ready to fucking crack so try me guys......

chunkkynutzzz
03-22-2012, 02:17 PM
...And Then Max Montana Signs a Contract with E-WF

B-MCINTYRE
03-22-2012, 06:11 PM
...And Then Max Montana Signs a Contract with E-WF

And in OTHER NEWS:

THANATOS IS STILL THE HARDCORE GOD!

aloisick
03-22-2012, 08:37 PM
so if thunder isnt posted in the next hour and a half then lightning will have to be postponed til saturday night

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 09:06 PM
and another thing i think honestly part of the problem is the fact E-WF was stickied in the first place as hardly anyone gave my fed a shot at surviving and all told me i shouldnt open an e-fed, well ive proven ive got great creative ideas

I dont want this to resurface but im ready to fucking crack so try me guys......
It was but a joke people need to lighten up. I see nothing wrong done.

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:09 PM
It was but a joke people need to lighten up. I see nothing wrong done.

like i said holy jose how many times have people made jokes about you

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 09:10 PM
like i said holy jose how many times have people made jokes about you
Plenty of times. I laugh it off. That photo of Thunder, Matthews, Sully and Broc I found it funny

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Plenty of times. I laugh it off. That photo of Thunder, Matthews, Sully and Broc I found it funny

it was intended as a joke but some people saw it as a peronal attack anyways welcome to E-WF, the place where two posts puts you in our top 5 posters hahaha

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 09:18 PM
it was intended as a joke but some people saw it as a peronal attack anyways welcome to E-WF, the place where two posts puts you in our top 5 posters hahaha
Is that legit lol? I'll go straight to number 1!!!!!!

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Is that legit lol? I'll go straight to number 1!!!!!!

it is legit maybe 6th cause chunkynutz just joined but itll take you a while to get to no 1 spot the chosen one is a pretty good poster

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 09:21 PM
it is legit maybe 6th cause chunkynutz just joined but itll take you a while to get to no 1 spot the chosen one is a pretty good poster
Bmac? That post whore!!!!

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Bmac? That post whore!!!!

yeah and the fact if i keep replying to you ill overtake him first

By the way when are you joining this newly stickied site, we are going places bruv

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 09:26 PM
yeah and the fact if i keep replying to you ill overtake him first

By the way when are you joining this newly stickied site, we are going places bruv
EWF? I haven't kept up with it. Let me read the next show and I'll decide on it

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:28 PM
EWF? I haven't kept up with it. Let me read the next show and I'll decide on it

maybe the next two shows man i want you on lightning, but thunder is next

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 09:29 PM
maybe the next two shows man i want you on lightning, but thunder is next
I'll read them and then I'll see alright

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:35 PM
I'll read them and then I'll see alright

sure bruv now heres a question for ya, how the hell did you get to stay in BWA and JBW

eyehatecena
03-22-2012, 09:43 PM
IC as Karl Panzer: Hmm potential fresh meat- bring it on

aloisick
03-22-2012, 09:46 PM
IC as Karl Panzer: Hmm potential fresh meat- bring it on

IC as Regal: you want fresh meat come and take on the investment william regal

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 09:58 PM
sure bruv now heres a question for ya, how the hell did you get to stay in BWA and JBW
Kash doesnt mind at all. It's all for fun and I can put aside the JBW and EWNCW feud for fun

eyehatecena
03-22-2012, 10:02 PM
IC as Regal: you want fresh meat come and take on the investment william regal
Karl: William Regal? Sure bring it on old man- you're what 80 now?

aloisick
03-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Kash doesnt mind at all. It's all for fun and I can put aside the JBW and EWNCW feud for fun

kash might not mind but vegas does he kicked me out for not going to ewncw

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Really? I talked to them both and they had me back

aloisick
03-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Really? I talked to them both and they had me back

vegas has always hated me, well my characters anyways just before the supershow he said i gotta choose EWNCW or JBW and if i choose JBW im fired as you saw at the supershow

Krysys
03-22-2012, 10:12 PM

Get your story straight, we didn't kick you because you joined JBW, at the time people were either JBW or EWNCW no exceptions, which is why if you look back at our show HolyJose was off BWA for nearly a month! Get your facts straight. HJ only came back when JBW left EWN and the whole "One show or the other" was done with. Do not make it look as though we harbor some sort of grudge or dislike you.

aloisick
03-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Get your story straight, we didn't kick you because you joined JBW, at the time people were either JBW or EWNCW no exceptions, which is why if you look back at our show HolyJose was off BWA for nearly a month! Get your facts straight. HJ only came back when JBW left EWN and the whole "One show or the other" was done with. Do not make it look as though we harbor some sort of grudge or dislike you.

HJ said he was gone a week and did you invite me back? no and i said Vegas had a grudge not you its funny cause im a twin too but my twin lets me fight my own battles

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Was it a month? It felt like a week. Anyways can we stop the firing...pwetty pwease

Krysys
03-22-2012, 10:18 PM
HJ said he was gone a week and did you invite me back? no and i said Vegas had a grudge not you its funny cause im a twin too but my twin lets me fight my own battles

The decision to cut you was made by me, Vegas and Zero. No one harbors any sort of grudge against you, get over yourself. Also HJ messaged us about coming back! Don't start shit unless you know the entire story

Krysys
03-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Was it a month? It felt like a week. Anyways can we stop the firing...pwetty pwease

I refuse to let someone bash my brother when he isn't even on to defend himself! He making up shit when he has no idea what we discussed in regards to you and your characters

S.E. Zero
03-22-2012, 10:21 PM

Did we need to invite you back? No. Simple fact at the time what was done needed to be done but we hold no grudge towards anyone in BWA especially Vegas. So if this is your flamboyant way of wanting to be back in BWA say it. Dont go accusing people of things you dont know of especially harboring grudges.

Vegas
03-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Ok I'm not going to get into it. Simple fact is at the time you were either EWNCW or JBW, You sick choose JBW so you LEFT BWA! Also I do not make decisions solo, I talk it over with Krysys and Zero. Please do not drug my name threw the damn mud when I am not here to tell my side of the story. As for HJ, he asked us to come back. Had you messaged us about coming back I would have been more than happy to have you back. Also if this is about Domination or Jaws of Man not being on BWA, I already told you that for the tie being Tommy wants them off BWA. You habor some grudge against me claiming I dislike you and want you gone when that is not true.

aloisick
03-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Did we need to invite you back? No. Simple fact at the time what was done needed to be done but we hold no grudge towards anyone in BWA especially Vegas. So if this is your flamboyant way of wanting to be back in BWA say it. Dont go accusing people of things you dont know of especially harboring grudges.

i never wanted to leave bwa like you said that was your call but now the truth comes out doesnt it SEZ, cause you sent me some messages which i wont reveal cause you asked me not too but they tell a different story, a story where you wanted me to stay and Krysys, your brother cant read later, you wanna attack me i told kash yesterday im not holding back anymore so listen here this is the truth, you gave me an ultimatum to stay or go, after much deliberation i left as i started in jbw and worked hard to get a leg in and holy you know your self how hard i worked to get into JBW and i didnt wanna let that go, but SEZ was the only one that truly wanted me there cause it was ironic a month after being on his show i become world champion

aloisick
03-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Ok I'm not going to get into it. Simple fact is at the time you were either EWNCW or JBW, You sick choose JBW so you LEFT BWA! Also I do not make decisions solo, I talk it over with Krysys and Zero. Please do not drug my name threw the damn mud when I am not here to tell my side of the story. As for HJ, he asked us to come back. Had you messaged us about coming back I would have been more than happy to have you back. Also if this is about Domination or Jaws of Man not being on BWA, I already told you that for the tie being Tommy wants them off BWA. You habor some grudge against me claiming I dislike you and want you gone when that is not true.

bro you explained to me the Domination and JoM situation i understood it was out of your control case closed, but get one thing straight you FIRED me unceramoniusly or however you spell it and even aired the fact that i wanted a final speech but as a big tough man you are you refused it.
The First time i joined BWA Krysys asked me to bring my character in, so why couldnt you do that again the fact is you never liked me when i talked in thread, even as recently as a promo we had to do you sent it to EHC and made me look bad cause everyone thoughtn i was holding out

Krysys
03-22-2012, 10:32 PM
i never wanted to leave bwa like you said that was your call but now the truth comes out doesnt it SEZ, cause you sent me some messages which i wont reveal cause you asked me not too but they tell a different story, a story where you wanted me to stay and Krysys, your brother cant read later, you wanna attack me i told kash yesterday im not holding back anymore so listen here this is the truth, you gave me an ultimatum to stay or go, after much deliberation i left as i started in jbw and worked hard to get a leg in and holy you know your self how hard i worked to get into JBW and i didnt wanna let that go, but SEZ was the only one that truly wanted me there cause it was ironic a month after being on his show i become world champion

See, here is the thing. You think it was just you that was given the ultimatum? No! Every member of BWA that was on JBW was asked the same question you were asked, so do not think it was against you. You wanna make this about you and make it to how we all hate you and we all harbor grudges when in reality you choose to leave and we said bye. There were no hard feelings but you seem to think otherwise because you disliked the way you were written out, sorry but what was done is done and you need to get over it.

aloisick
03-22-2012, 10:32 PM
And just a reminder to you boys or anyone else who wants to have a dig at me over the last 24 hours, page one of this thread states thi is a no holds barred site i will not comment on your threadfs about this out of respect for your shows but best be knwon there is no holds here

aloisick
03-22-2012, 10:34 PM
See, here is the thing. You think it was just you that was given the ultimatum? No! Every member of BWA that was on JBW was asked the same question you were asked, so do not think it was against you. You wanna make this about you and make it to how we all hate you and we all harbor grudges when in reality you choose to leave and we said bye. There were no hard feelings but you seem to think otherwise because you disliked the way you were written out, sorry but what was done is done and you need to get over it.

yes every team was given the ultimatum, but not everyteam had their PMs revealed which seems to be the order of the day for me and also if Sez and recently yourself truly believe i was an asset for BWA you would ask to come back and i never left you FIRED me wsant me to bring up that episode where i was Fired

Vegas
03-22-2012, 10:35 PM
bro you explained to me the Domination and JoM situation i understood it was out of your control case closed, but get one thing straight you FIRED me unceramoniusly or however you spell it and even aired the fact that i wanted a final speech but as a big tough man you are you refused it.
The First time i joined BWA Krysys asked me to bring my character in, so why couldnt you do that again the fact is you never liked me when i talked in thread, even as recently as a promo we had to do you sent it to EHC and made me look bad cause everyone thoughtn i was holding out

Hell no! First lets get one thing straight yes i did slam your team on the day I left but that was personal that was just business. Second your right I did not let you give out some huge farewell speech but once again not my decision I ran that pass Zero, Krysys and Tommy. And lastly i did not fire you! You said you were staying than you tell me you have to be loyal to Kash. I door actually didn't hold any personal feelings but you come out and slam me in public twice for no fucking reason.

Krysys
03-22-2012, 10:37 PM
yes every team was given the ultimatum, but not everyteam had their PMs revealed which seems to be the order of the day for me and also if Sez and recently yourself truly believe i was an asset for BWA you would ask to come back and i never left you FIRED me wsant me to bring up that episode where i was Fired

We did not fire you! You made the choice to leave! And seriously!? If you wanted back into BWA than why not message us yourself?

S.E. Zero

I laid the facts out, no ultimatum. Again at the time it needed to be established whether people needed to stay or go and like you pointed out yourself you chose to go. Like I said if you need to come back to satisfy some need of yours we open our doors to you (since the lines are no longer defined by having to choose one fed or the other) and I would like to see you back (No lie, as your characters are good) but not like this where you stand accusing my companions of harboring grudges because that is not the type of attitude we want in BWA. If you wanted to discuss properly this was not the way to do it and it shows that you out of BWA was in fact the right thing to do.

aloisick
And i wanna ask the four or five users on my site this,

Have i ever harboured a grudge, treated your ideas with distain, or not listen and try to implement all your ideas which to a certain extent i have.
I have apologised every time my shows been late, which this week is because of BF, i have always made others aware if i edited there promos like chunkkynuts today and ive welcomed everyone and i even welcome you three to join this fed, and you will see i harbour no grudge

B-MCINTYRE
03-23-2012, 12:08 AM
THiS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD. I'M NOT QUITTING YOUR FED ALOISICK, but I don't wanna see all this pointless arguing so. Have fun! The Pride of Olympus will stick to dominating your shows!!!!

aloisick
03-23-2012, 02:59 AM
Bit of an overeaction isn't it chosen when they came to my thread to start arguing

aloisick
03-23-2012, 05:20 AM
BlackFalcon when you get on i need to talk to you, about changing the direction of this show

chunkkynutzzz
03-23-2012, 03:09 PM
IC as Max Montana: No Holding Back, No Grudges, Anything and Everything Goes , I Would Like to Say To Whoever Goes Away or Stays ,Joins or Quits...Max Montana Couldn't Give a Shit As I Have Signed on The Dotted Line And The Right Recognition Will Go To The Right Man, Straight Off Shootin to The Top , Who Will Stop Me Nobody...
...To Everyone on The Roster I Salute You*Middle Finger Up*....See You All Soon!

aloisick
03-23-2012, 07:26 PM
IC as Max Montana: No Holding Back, No Grudges, Anything and Everything Goes , I Would Like to Say To Whoever Goes Away or Stays ,Joins or Quits...Max Montana Couldn't Give a Shit As I Have Signed on The Dotted Line And The Right Recognition Will Go To The Right Man, Straight Off Shootin to The Top , Who Will Stop Me Nobody...
...To Everyone on The Roster I Salute You*Middle Finger Up*....See You All Soon!

IC as Mad Medic: You keep that straight shooting up boy you wont make many friends around here

OOC: love it mate and it thunder isnt posted tonight then i will post it then lightning then post both shows

chunkkynutzzz
03-23-2012, 09:06 PM
IC as Mad Medic: You keep that straight shooting up boy you wont make many friends around here

OOC: love it mate and it thunder isnt posted tonight then i will post it then lightning then post both shows

IC as Max Montana: oh No *frown Face* Oh No...I Won't Have any friends *trys to shed a tear* I , I , I , I *sniffles *I, I Couldn't Give a Shit about a Friiiiiend *Evil Smile with Pearly White Teeth*...Walks Away from Camera Vision*

Ooc: I Cannot Wait to da shows, I'm Hype!

aloisick
03-24-2012, 02:28 AM
IC as Max Montana: oh No *frown Face* Oh No...I Won't Have any friends *trys to shed a tear* I , I , I , I *sniffles *I, I Couldn't Give a Shit about a Friiiiiend *Evil Smile with Pearly White Teeth*...Walks Away from Camera Vision*

Ooc: I Cannot Wait to da shows, I'm Hype!

IC: Trust Me you egotistical, self centrered piece of crap, you dont want to make enemies with the Jaws of Men cause we will just kick your arse

OOC: you got the promo you sent to BF? dont send it to me yet just want to know

aloisick
03-24-2012, 02:42 AM
G-Scorp: Ive decided to go free style one time only as i felt it was needed to address a certain someone

Ima spit back on the mic, this is where im true, Pride of Olympus... we wont miss ya, your through
Your not going to post here again, is that some kind of threat? youll complain about something else soon i bet
The P.O.O. what an acronym, did you think before you named, thats no one elses fault for that you are blamed
its pretty accurate though your P.O.O. and your SHIT, we aint gonna miss you around here one bit.
You take on the Jaws Of Men like your some hero, Thanatos.... put your title on the line so i can make you a zero.
Its foolish what your doing, your attitude is whack, dont let the door hit ya and we wont see you back
The rest of the roster can take this as a warning, keep in line if you wanna keep performing
all because i was attacked, by E-Feds inglorious three, your got to be joking if your gonna make a fool outta me.
I Stand my ground, before now and after, i take your comments like a grain of salt and your insults as laughter
This freestyle is complete, all said and done, hey pride you know im having fun
Your welcome back anytime you want a lesson in humility, ima be your teacher and show you in brutality

aloisick
03-24-2012, 12:42 PM
A New theme with a major contract negotiation under way, this is gong to be huge

chunkkynutzzz
03-24-2012, 01:00 PM
IC: Trust Me you egotistical, self centrered piece of crap, you dont want to make enemies with the Jaws of Men cause we will just kick your arse

OOC: you got the promo you sent to BF? dont send it to me yet just want to know

IC as Max Montana: *Gives you a round of applause and whistles loudly*Yeaa*whistles as if proud of his son*Yea Man woooooo*keeps clapping fast*Your the Man*bang,bang signs with his fingers* puts shades on *waves him off*

Ooc: Yea I been sent it out to him a long time ago , and I should have it ,let's hope.

aloisick
03-24-2012, 01:12 PM
IC as Max Montana: *Gives you a round of applause and whistles loudly*Yeaa*whistles as if proud of his son*Yea Man woooooo*keeps clapping fast*Your the Man*bang,bang signs with his fingers* puts shades on *waves him off*

Ooc: Yea I been sent it out to him a long time ago , and I should have it ,let's hope.

if i dont get the thunder up by monday mourning ill write it up myself

chunkkynutzzz
03-24-2012, 01:44 PM
if i dont get the thunder up by monday mourning ill write it up myself

Aight I got my promo pieces ,let me know if u want me to send it..I could send it out now if u want

aloisick
03-24-2012, 01:46 PM
ill wait and see hey wanna see some new vids i made, new show theme and JoM themes

chunkkynutzzz
03-24-2012, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=aloisick;472462]ill wait and see hey wanna see some new vids i made, new show theme and JoM themes[it

Cool ,It looks as if your Re-booting lol ..let's checkem out

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 11:08 PM
G-Scorp: Ive decided to go free style one time only as i felt it was needed to address a certain someone

Ima spit back on the mic, this is where im true, Pride of Olympus... we wont miss ya, your through
Your not going to post here again, is that some kind of threat? youll complain about something else soon i bet
The P.O.O. what an acronym, did you think before you named, thats no one elses fault for that you are blamed
its pretty accurate though your P.O.O. and your SHIT, we aint gonna miss you around here one bit.
You take on the Jaws Of Men like your some hero, Thanatos.... put your title on the line so i can make you a zero.
Its foolish what your doing, your attitude is whack, dont let the door hit ya and we wont see you back
The rest of the roster can take this as a warning, keep in line if you wanna keep performing
all because i was attacked, by E-Feds inglorious three, your got to be joking if your gonna make a fool outta me.
I Stand my ground, before now and after, i take your comments like a grain of salt and your insults as laughter
This freestyle is complete, all said and done, hey pride you know im having fun
Your welcome back anytime you want a lesson in humility, ima be your teacher and show you in brutality

OOC: One last post won't hurt....

Thanatos: REALLY? REALLY? REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLY? Without me this company is nothing. I literally saved it from the brink of extinction before it even began. If I leave then the whole place dies. END OF FUCKING STORY. So go ahead G-String, Spit your words as you see fit! But don't ever call me shit. I am The E-WF, if you want a shot at my title GO AHEAD AND GIVE YOURSELF ONE! I don't care who books this shit. I have no problem embarrassing you in front of the world. The door won't hit me on the way out because I'm breaking it down. Give me a warning if you want, but take this little piece of knowledge as you please. I can take my power and my Pride and go anywhere I want, but I will stay here and kick your ass on a nightly basis because I don't run from people who talk shit. Just remember I can leave in an instance so show some goddamn respect to people who haven't done a thing to you. DON'T take your issues with E-FEDS ELITE out on me, because much like them I can destroy you where you fucking stand! I AM THANATOS, I AM THE HARDCORE DEMON OF DEATH! I AM THE HARDCORE CHAMPION AND I WILL REMAIN THE HARDCORE CHAMPION! BECAUSE I HAVE PRIDE AND SO DO MY BOYS DEIMOS AND PHOBOS, WE WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE E-WF, BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE DO, WE DO IT WITH PRIDE AND FOR THE PRIDE OF OLYMPUS!

OOC: I look forward to READING your reply to this. But as I have said. I don't plan on writing in this thread as I have in the past.

aloisick
03-25-2012, 04:46 AM
OOC: One last post won't hurt....

Thanatos: REALLY? REALLY? REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLY? Without me this company is nothing. I literally saved it from the brink of extinction before it even began. If I leave then the whole place dies. END OF FUCKING STORY. So go ahead G-String, Spit your words as you see fit! But don't ever call me shit. I am The E-WF, if you want a shot at my title GO AHEAD AND GIVE YOURSELF ONE! I don't care who books this shit. I have no problem embarrassing you in front of the world. The door won't hit me on the way out because I'm breaking it down. Give me a warning if you want, but take this little piece of knowledge as you please. I can take my power and my Pride and go anywhere I want, but I will stay here and kick your ass on a nightly basis because I don't run from people who talk shit. Just remember I can leave in an instance so show some goddamn respect to people who haven't done a thing to you. DON'T take your issues with E-FEDS ELITE out on me, because much like them I can destroy you where you fucking stand! I AM THANATOS, I AM THE HARDCORE DEMON OF DEATH! I AM THE HARDCORE CHAMPION AND I WILL REMAIN THE HARDCORE CHAMPION! BECAUSE I HAVE PRIDE AND SO DO MY BOYS DEIMOS AND PHOBOS, WE WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE E-WF, BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE DO, WE DO IT WITH PRIDE AND FOR THE PRIDE OF OLYMPUS!

OOC: I look forward to READING your reply to this. But as I have said. I don't plan on writing in this thread as I have in the past.

G-Scorp: Your the superoir warrior on thunder, but i think you made a blunder
Cos lightning is the A Show, you wouldnt last, that i know
You run away at the slightest sight of danger, what happens when you feel a wrath of my anger
i never took my fustration out on you Than, Infact i was a big fan
The Inglorious three mouthed of and you chose your side, you freally have no sense of pride
I made jokes about P.O.O. and shit but honestly your crap, in the word of Angle i will make you tap
Come, go, stay, leave, you do as you please, you may be the top dog on thunder, here im the big cheese
Stick around a little longer youll find where you stand, cause ill be the reason the pride will disband
so go on, leave act like the rest of them, ima toss you out like i spit out flem
goodbye thanatos, im sure dim sim and hobo will miss you, the rest of us are glad your through
but to think you can defend your title against me, you aint gt no clue

chunkkynutzzz
03-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Ahhhh Shiit We spittin
This is Officially has become a Quick Cypher

Yo , yaw, yo yaw Y'all

Pull out Guns for fun ,fireworks like july 4th
Stickin bitches ,ain't stickin me I ain't done , don't get yo fork
Money up ,cream flavor I keep savoring
Cake up , Bout dough all day like Bakerys
Man in da mirror, don't make me shatter da glass
I could be my own enemy, so I kill all friends, dead like how mike jack passed
Beat it , so u can remember da Time
I told yo bitchass to scram, I'm real ya scams , On Cam I bust off shine
Gives niggas da light like a concert spotlight
Be da big show and follow cody rhodes, Truth is 2 b told not sold
Flip to da next chapter as da world turns
E Dub, Dub and add F
I scope rounds and snipe who ever is left
Drive bys, I ride by first to letchu know I'm comin
Stubborn dummies wud wait for da shootin to then ,start da runnin
I'm gunnin like shawn micheals huntin
Hunter ,I am or McMahon and endeveavor cuttin!

Whhhhhat Mudafukas! This was For Fun :) Freestyle off da Top!

aloisick
03-26-2012, 07:46 PM
so guys really sorry about delay in shows, thunder should be out tonight if not tomorrow afternoon latest so just imagined last week never happened

Thunder will be out maybe early definitely on time but i am going to add the huge opening segment to it and edit slightly so will be up thursday or friday

aloisick
03-27-2012, 06:43 AM
Thunder is posted, lightning is finished but will be posted friday and starting to work on the supershow

chunkkynutzzz
03-27-2012, 12:41 PM
IC as Max Montana: 2M is in Great Demand, I Mean Did You See My Debut...Of Course u Did...Its The Best Thing on Earth From a wrestling stand point...*pats himself on da back*...Ain't I Just Great , *lights a cigar* So Proud of being Max Montana.

Ooc: Can't wait till da supershow!!! , Lightning up Nexxxt!!!

Live it up.

aloisick
03-30-2012, 10:52 AM
hey guys have very little internet left so show will be posted on sunday, its finished except for intros and videos and already 23 pages..... i promise this will be the bext lightning ever

Tommy Thunder
03-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Read my first E-WF show just now.
Got the makings f a decent fed for sure. Reminds me of a young HWA in the way the show's been put together.
One thing that stood out like a sore thumb to me though, the character Tim Lorre mentioned in the backstage skit that he was a 23 time E-WF champion? How on earth has he managed that?!

BlackFalcon
03-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Read my first E-WF show just now.
Got the makings f a decent fed for sure. Reminds me of a young HWA in the way the show's been put together.
One thing that stood out like a sore thumb to me though, the character Tim Lorre mentioned in the backstage skit that he was a 23 time E-WF champion? How on earth has he managed that?!

He won the belts while the company was in indy stages. It's only turned professional recently. He won loads back when it was indy. Tim's never gone anywhere else.

Tommy Thunder
03-30-2012, 05:49 PM
He won the belts while the company was in indy stages. It's only turned professional recently. He won loads back when it was indy. Tim's never gone anywhere else.

Oh, so it's like a backstory thing that you've done for the character?

BlackFalcon
03-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Oh, so it's like a backstory thing that you've done for the character?

Well yeah, he's aloisick's character, I kinda help out now and then creatively.

Tommy Thunder
03-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Well yeah, he's aloisick's character, I kinda help out now and then creatively.

Ahh I see.
I just saw that and I was like "What?! I'm sure E-WF has only been around for 3 months! How's he already won 23 titles?!" lol!

aloisick
03-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Ahh I see.
I just saw that and I was like "What?! I'm sure E-WF has only been around for 3 months! How's he already won 23 titles?!" lol!

lol he kept losing it and winning it lol

Nah cause there were so many of my characters and i wanted E-WF to be presented as a amatuer fed turning pro i needed a few backstorys

Tommy Thunder
03-30-2012, 08:50 PM
lol he kept losing it and winning it lol

Nah cause there were so many of my characters and i wanted E-WF to be presented as a amatuer fed turning pro i needed a few backstorys

23 time champ though? Isn't that taking thing s a bit too far? Lol! I mean Flair is a 21 time champ (over 3 promotions), but he's 63! How old is Tim Lorre?!

aloisick
03-31-2012, 03:27 AM
Hes 48 and started at age 15 in a weak company lol 23 sounded good, mjs number

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2012, 05:17 AM
Hes 48 and started at age 15 in a weak company lol 23 sounded good, mjs number

Fair enough, sounds reasonable I suppose!

aloisick
03-31-2012, 05:46 AM
and in E-WF there are three world championships as well

chunkkynutzzz
03-31-2012, 11:24 AM
IC as Max Montana: And The Reason Why E-WF is on the up and up is Because of The signing of Max Montana.

aloisick
03-31-2012, 11:40 AM
IC as Max Montana: And The Reason Why E-WF is on the up and up is Because of The signing of Max Montana.

the whole thing is posted what you think guys? and Max what you think of the HOS, Regal Montana stoush

chunkkynutzzz
03-31-2012, 02:41 PM
the whole thing is posted what you think guys? and Max what you think of the HOS, Regal Montana stoush

Jesus Christ, I Enjoyed da show..Go Hos Go Returns and Regal is Gonna Get his Hands Handed to Him By Max Montana

MM: Hands Handed to Him?*weird face as if does it make sense*
Either Way that's Exactly what ima Do, When I Cuttem up to Size of which ima step on and leave belonging where he should've been a long time ago, Thrown out and in the trash ..With The Championship on The right Arm and his Bitch on The Left Arm ,haha
Max Montana.

Ooc: Can't wait to da supershow and da ppv is gonna be Great!!!

aloisick
04-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Jesus Christ, I Enjoyed da show..Go Hos Go Returns and Regal is Gonna Get his Hands Handed to Him By Max Montana

MM: Hands Handed to Him?*weird face as if does it make sense*
Either Way that's Exactly what ima Do, When I Cuttem up to Size of which ima step on and leave belonging where he should've been a long time ago, Thrown out and in the trash ..With The Championship on The right Arm and his Bitch on The Left Arm ,haha
Max Montana.

Ooc: Can't wait to da supershow and da ppv is gonna be Great!!!

thanks man really put my heart and soul into it im hoping that this supershow will be even better

aloisick
04-03-2012, 06:23 AM
starting to work on this weeks promos

B-MCINTYRE
04-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Athena. You keep thinking that hun...

chunkkynutzzz
04-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Athena. You keep thinking that hun...

Max "2M a Match" Montan: I Don't Think it Boo, I Know it and You should too.
I mean didn't you see That Ratings Jump!
*puts on his shades ,and gives a Colgate Smile*

B-MCINTYRE
04-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Max "2M a Match" Montan: I Don't Think it Boo, I Know it and You should too.
I mean didn't you see That Ratings Jump!
*puts on his shades ,and gives a Colgate Smile*
Athena: I saw the massive drop as soon as your music hit... Come talk to me when you accomplish something here.

aloisick
04-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Athena: I saw the massive drop as soon as your music hit... Come talk to me when you accomplish something here.

i have five promos for the supershow with a sixth coming and thats excluding my characters, should be a huge show

aloisick
04-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I am so glad of the people i have here thanks guys for getting along with me and accepting storylines even if you disagree with them

aloisick
04-04-2012, 02:33 PM
This will be the last message i will post under Leon Stuart

Without going into to much detail i have had enough of the shit going on with E-Fedding and the nonsense that surrounds it.... does everyone remember when this was just for fun.... now im depressed whenever i talk on here so to those responsible thank you.
The last straw was this past week when because of me being attacked on my own E-Fed and having to defend myself against three well lets just say, bullies left me without my main man in here, left me in tears and wanting to quit E-Fedding and had me and Tommy fighting

My younger brother will be taking over this account for me and i will be doing promos on his requests so characters wont change but hell be running my shows and ive given him my plans and visions for my characters and shows and he is a very nice person and will respond promptly and he doesnt have any testicular fortitude whatsoever so he wont cause any problems for you guys here

I may come back after a hiatus but to Kash, Tommy, EHC, Holyjose, Van, B-Mac, Falcon and Chunkkynutttz thanks for everything and good luck in life and E-Fedding

chunkkynutzzz
04-04-2012, 02:44 PM

Without going into to much detail i have had enough of the shit going on with E-Fedding and the nonsense that surrounds it.... does everyone remember when this was just for fun.... now im depressed whenever i talk on here so to those responsible thank you.
The last straw was this past week when because of me being attacked on my own E-Fed and having to defend myself against three well lets just say, bullies left me without my main man in here, left me in tears and wanting to quit E-Fedding and had me and Tommy fighting

My younger brother will be taking over this account for me and i will be doing promos on his requests so characters wont change but hell be running my shows and ive given him my plans and visions for my characters and shows and he is a very nice person and will respond promptly and he doesnt have any testicular fortitude whatsoever so he wont cause any problems for you guys here

I may come back after a hiatus but to Kash, Tommy, EHC, Holyjose, Van, B-Mac, Falcon and Chunkkynutttz thanks for everything and good luck in life and E-Fedding

So The Real Aloisick is leaving and your lil brother is taking over..am I correct on this
Lil Aloisick is da new dude in charge?

aloisick
04-04-2012, 02:47 PM
So The Real Aloisick is leaving and your lil brother is taking over..am I correct on this
Lil Aloisick is da new dude in charge?

well yeah and hi my name is Jamie, Leons younger brother and ill be writing the shows now and sending out PMs... My bro has given me a rough idea of how the show will go for the next month and then well see how we go about running business here in E-WF

aloisick
04-04-2012, 02:50 PM
and i just want to ask for everyones forgiveness if there is any confusions or errors please PM me if i stuffed something up or got something wrong i am learning for the first time here

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Ok got my own account now will be posting this one

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I don't belong to EWF, but I'm sorry to hear you are leaving aloisick, you were definitely one of the more active guys around here.

Tommy Thunder
04-04-2012, 04:51 PM

Please tell your brother that we were NOT fighting. I was simply trying to find out what was going on and trying to solve the problem. If anything, I was helping him. If he doesn't appreciate me trying to help him, then he should have told me and I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time on someone that I thought was a friend.

VanHooliganX
04-04-2012, 04:58 PM

Sad times man. Like AB stated you're 1 of the more active dudes in EFedding today so you'll be missed and thank you 2 :)

We'll be gentle to your bro though ;D lol

Tommy Thunder
04-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Please tell your brother that we were NOT fighting. I was simply trying to find out what was going on and trying to solve the problem. If anything, I was helping him. If he doesn't appreciate me trying to help him, then he should have told me and I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time on someone that I thought was a friend.

In fact, this seems appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbuQLNItFxk

And yes. I did just quote myself.

Broc
04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
In fact, this seems appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbuQLNItFxk

And yes. I did just quote myself.

Tommy=Batista Sick=Rey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9WarYWabnvY

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Tommy my bruv said that he knows you were trying to help him and he considers you a friend and to clarify matters he said he will do all promo requests still as he will check his mail once or twice a day.

he was more angry and hurt at Krysys as he did things the way he was told, he kept it out of the public domain and was asking about his character and he asked me to run E-WF as he cant cope anymore as he found it too hard to work with you while the troubles with Krysys was still around

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 09:36 PM
whaaaat????

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 09:39 PM
whaaaat????
Im having doubts about this decision....

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 09:40 PM
whaaaat????

Dont worry, 'Sick told me he still wants you buried hahahaha nah jokes how you doing

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Im having doubts about this decision....

What doubts are you having? you worried i wouldnt right a good show? im a quick learner so the first couple shows will be crap but im hoping by PoP that things will be justified

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 09:50 PM
i reckon my first show might be monday or tuesday as im new to this sorry guys

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 09:54 PM
What doubts are you having? you worried i wouldnt right a good show? im a quick learner so the first couple shows will be crap but im hoping by PoP that things will be justified
No that's not it. Your shows will probably be better than 'sicks anyway :p

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 09:55 PM
No that's not it. Your shows will probably be better than 'sicks anyway :p

well then whats your concern?

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 09:56 PM
He's just joking around

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 09:57 PM
The storylines he had planned ate not simply possible to just tell someone else what they were...

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 09:58 PM
He's just joking around

ohh will take me a while to get 'these jokes'

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 09:58 PM
He's just joking around
dont ruin my fun!

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 10:00 PM
dont ruin my fun!
He's new don't be so hard with the jokes haha

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 10:01 PM
But... But... No one took it easy on me... :p

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 10:02 PM

Thanks for the concern mate but i dont mind the jokes it lightens life up

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the concern mate but i dont mind the jokes it lightens life up
Ah good a sense of humour... This makes me a happy panda...

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 10:12 PM
But... But... No one took it easy on me... :p
You have like 2000 posts in your first week! And Jamie yeah jokes do lighten it up

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Ah good a sense of humour... This makes me a happy panda...

what you do in your own time...... jokes mate

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 10:20 PM
You have like 2000 posts in your first week! And Jamie yeah jokes do lighten it up
It was 1000 in a week...

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I throw bricks at random people in werribee ...

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 10:30 PM
I throw bricks at random people in werribee ...

dont do that you may hit someo...... ohhh wait you said werribee proceed

B-MCINTYRE
04-04-2012, 10:33 PM
dont do that you may hit someo...... ohhh wait you said werribee proceed
No one of value to society there... :p

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:55 PM
No one of value to society there... :p

Current title holders

E-WF CHampion: Tim Lore
Thunder Champion: Karl Panzer
Lightning Champion: William Regal
Hardcore Champion: Thanatos
International Champion: Kid Wonder
Lightning Tag Team Champions G-Scorp and avidco
Thunder Tag Team Champs: Il Cattivo
World STable Champs: Jackson Mendoza

B-MCINTYRE
04-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Current title holders

And??????????

VanHooliganX
04-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Current title holders

When you planning on continuing the 7 wonders tournament?

Jamie9/37
04-06-2012, 06:03 PM
And??????????

and what big mac?

Jamie9/37
04-06-2012, 06:04 PM
When you planning on continuing the 7 wonders tournament?

spoke to leon and really sorry about this but im just getting to grips with the weekly show so 7 wonders i hope would be about two weeks and then weekly shows til the final

Jamie9/37
04-06-2012, 06:05 PM
spoke to leon and really sorry about this but im just getting to grips with the weekly show so 7 wonders i hope would be about two weeks and then weekly shows til the final

and quoting myself here til further notice which is basically when i get another creative meber thunder and lightning will be weekly shows

eyehatecena
04-06-2012, 10:32 PM

I don't understand the words coming out your mouth- well what you typed.

chunkkynutzzz
04-06-2012, 10:54 PM
IC as Max Montan: Everyone Here New and Old Guys Coming in or Any Not Here, Believe Me When I Say This Nothing or Anyone Matters For The Fact is Simple , Max Montana is Here To The Now and Forever Future By Being The E-WF Champion,Thunder Champion ,Lightning champion,International Champion,Hardcore Champion,Thunder & Lightning Champion By Myself For Being Max and Montana The Greatest All Around The World Competitor...oh and E-WF Stable Champion Too...Just Cause I Well Damn Know I Can Do it! .

Jamie9/37
04-06-2012, 11:59 PM
I don't understand the words coming out your mouth- well what you typed.

pretty clear i though its taking me a while to write one show so ill start the 7 wonders again once i get the hang of writing shows

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Max Montana speaks:looks to me like 2M a Match has to be The Face of The Company , Not by Choice ,By Mandatory Actions!

AirBourne
04-08-2012, 07:44 PM
If I were to join this...when would I be able to debut? Simple curiosity. Falcon, Jamie, PM me whenever you can, much appreciated, thanks.

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 10:23 PM
If I were to join this...when would I be able to debut? Simple curiosity. Falcon, Jamie, PM me whenever you can, much appreciated, thanks.

Max Montana: I Can Help You With This You Nobody, Never . This is Montanas World and I ain't shoot you out my Sack to Live in it.

Ooc: yay claps hands for AB

Jamie9/37
04-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Max Montana: I Can Help You With This You Nobody, Never . This is Montanas World and I ain't shoot you out my Sack to Live in it.

Ooc: yay claps hands for AB

yes would be good if i can get airbourne to join with B-Mac, falcs when uni ends, Panzer and yourself with aloisicks characters and all of a sudden we have some substance to the show

Jamie9/37
04-08-2012, 10:41 PM
and can someone tell me who controls shaz and starz?

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 11:18 PM

ask your cousin or brother...what is sick to you again ?
I forgot my g...

Jamie9/37
04-09-2012, 01:18 AM
ask your cousin or brother...what is sick to you again ?
I forgot my g...

He's my bro and he doesn't know either they are lightning members

B-MCINTYRE
04-09-2012, 01:20 AM
He's my bro and he doesn't know either they are lightning members

SHAZ, is SHAZ but he's busy atm...

Stars i can't remember. but it's in the roster thread im sure...

Jamie9/37
04-09-2012, 04:20 AM
SHAZ, is SHAZ but he's busy atm...

Stars i can't remember. but it's in the roster thread im sure...

alo posted his details im not sure and either is he

Jamie9/37
04-11-2012, 06:16 AM
had how 80% fnished and now got to rebuild it sorry guys alo backed of with a certain segment so i would say expect show this friday then P O P will be the following sunday. after that i hope to have things on schedule

eyehatecena
04-11-2012, 10:47 PM

I don't know who created Starz but somehow I got stuck writing for him. If anybody else wants to write for him I am verrrry cool with that

B-MCINTYRE
04-12-2012, 03:23 AM
I don't know who created Starz but somehow I got stuck writing for him. If anybody else wants to write for him I am verrrry cool with that
You write for more than enough characters without having to do other peoples...

Jamie9/37
04-12-2012, 06:15 AM
You write for more than enough characters without having to do other peoples...

and he wont be anymore

chunkkynutzzz
04-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Release Starz lol...seripusly efeds should release dudes from contracts wen da time is right juz like real life..my opinion

Jamie9/37
04-16-2012, 03:31 AM
sorry guys for late show i have two rare days of now so will finish it then and get cracking on the PPV

chunkkynutzzz
04-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Getter dun...
..This is Where you Write!

(Think of 300 this is where we Fight :D )

Jamie9/37
04-17-2012, 04:36 AM
Getter dun...
..This is Where you Write!

(Think of 300 this is where we Fight :D )

Those are Writing word

aloisick
04-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Those are Writing word

Good show bro well done

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Max Montana: My Favorite Part of The Show Was When I Was on it...Wait a Minute That's Right, I..........

Jamie9/37
04-18-2012, 08:04 PM
you needed a rest my friend, you will be on a lot of shows eg. every show and you will promo most of them i was just rushing to get the show out

chunkkynutzzz
04-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Max Montana: My Favorite Part of The Show Was When I Was on it...Wait a Minute That's Right, I..........

IC as Max Montana...........I Was Just Enjoying My Meal And Date Catching Glimpses From The SkyBox and Left Early Due to The Show Being a Epic Beyond Failure, Sorry I Just Didn't Want to Enter That Ring With So Much Damage Already Done to The Credibility of The Event..See ya All At The PPV.

B-MCINTYRE
04-19-2012, 11:22 PM
IC as Max Montana...........I Was Just Enjoying My Meal And Date Catching Glimpses From The SkyBox and Left Early Due to The Show Being a Epic Beyond Failure, Sorry I Just Didn't Want to Enter That Ring With So Much Damage Already Done to The Credibility of The Event..See ya All At The PPV.
Thanatos: youre appearance in MY fed would depose money!

chunkkynutzzz
04-20-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanatos: youre appearance in MY fed would depose money!

Max Montana: *long Gasp* How Can You Say Such a Thing,Any Time I'm Shown on That Screen its a proven point I'm a Ratings Spike Up. Thanatoes, Notifications Are Clear,, I Am Better Than You and Have No Providing You a Loss on Your Record!

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Max Montana: *long Gasp* How Can You Say Such a Thing,Any Time I'm Shown on That Screen its a proven point I'm a Ratings Spike Up. Thanatoes, Notifications Are Clear,, I Am Better Than You and Have No Providing You a Loss on Your Record!
*Thanatos shakes his head and sighs*

Thanatos: Why did I acknowledge your existence? Now not only am I going to have the Jaws of Men pestering me constantly, but I also have you thinking you stand even the most remote chance of becoming a blemish in my domination here in EWF! Here's the thing Mr Maxwell Montana, since day one of this company's professional existence, there has been one group of people who have kept this place going. Without this group of magnificent people, the EWF would be non-existant. The Pride of Olympus saved this place from the brink of extinction before it even opened its doors and now that we have grown this place into what it is today, you think you can come in and claim to be the God's gift to EWF. Unfortunately it seems no one sent you the memo, we of the pride are sent from the God of War himself, we bring with us the Goddess of wisdom and the Sons of Ares are Demigods! By all means continue to run your mouth around thes parts, frankly I don't give even the slightest fuck about you, nobody can touch me or any member of the pride when we enter that ring and if you get in the way of the pride, then the pride will put you in you place and we will do it with pride! Now take that as a warning, stay the fuck out of my way or prepare to pay the consequences! This is your first last and only warning. After this if you ever do much as look at me or any member of the pride the wrong way I will personally escort you to the doors of death and send you to meet the fates in hell, after all I am the personification of death itself, I dominate all who come before me and of course as with all of my stable everything I do I do it with pride!

Jamie9/37
04-20-2012, 09:46 AM
*Thanatos shakes his head and sighs*

Thanatos: Why did I acknowledge your existence? Now not only am I going to have the Jaws of Men pestering me constantly, but I also have you thinking you stand even the most remote chance of becoming a blemish in my domination here in EWF! Here's the thing Mr Maxwell Montana, since day one of this company's professional existence, there has been one group of people who have kept this place going. Without this group of magnificent people, the EWF would be non-existant. The Pride of Olympus saved this place from the brink of extinction before it even opened its doors and now that we have grown this place into what it is today, you think you can come in and claim to be the God's gift to EWF. Unfortunately it seems no one sent you the memo, we of the pride are sent from the God of War himself, we bring with us the Goddess of wisdom and the Sons of Ares are Demigods! By all means continue to run your mouth around thes parts, frankly I don't give even the slightest fuck about you, nobody can touch me or any member of the pride when we enter that ring and if you get in the way of the pride, then the pride will put you in you place and we will do it with pride! Now take that as a warning, stay the fuck out of my way or prepare to pay the consequences! This is your first last and only warning. After this if you ever do much as look at me or any member of the pride the wrong way I will personally escort you to the doors of death and send you to meet the fates in hell, after all I am the personification of death itself, I dominate all who come before me and of course as with all of my stable everything I do I do it with pride!

IC as ???: The End is nigh for all the talkers and the posers not just in E-WF but in E-Fedding..... who you thought was good now is weak, what you thought was true now is false and Thanatos... Montana..... im coming and when i do the end will be nigh

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 09:50 AM
IC as ???: The End is nigh for all the talkers and the posers not just in E-WF but in E-Fedding..... who you thought was good now is weak, what you thought was true now is false and Thanatos... Montana..... im coming and when i do the end will be nigh
Thanatos: I'll let hades know I have a delivery for him to sign for when you do come. All who go before me crumble where they stand!

Instigator
04-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanatos: I'll let hades know I have a delivery for him to sign for when you do come. All who go before me crumble where they stand!

fuk man your egos nearly as big as Aloisicks

Jamie9/37
04-20-2012, 09:54 AM

you do not fear me but you will bow before me Mr Hardcore Champion

aloisick
04-20-2012, 09:59 AM

excuse me but who are you mr 10 poster... this is why i left idiots like this who think they know me cause of others talking.....

(and thats all im going to say to address this man)

Instigator
04-20-2012, 10:07 AM
excuse me but who are you mr 10 poster... this is why i left idiots like this who think they know me cause of others talking.....

(and thats all im going to say to address this man)

HUH theres one thing you have proven Alo is you cant keep your mouth shut.... idiot, im going to have 1 character sooon and i bet you by years end that one character would have surpassed all your accomplishments and also if you wanna talk trash about toak ill bring in one team to take all there belts

Jamie9/37
04-20-2012, 10:10 AM
HUH theres one thing you have proven Alo is you cant keep your mouth shut.... idiot, im going to have 1 character sooon and i bet you by years end that one character would have surpassed all your accomplishments and also if you wanna talk trash about toak ill bring in one team to take all there belts

Sick, bro please do not respond.......... i dont want drama here and instigator.... whatever you think of my brother please do not post negativity here if you didnt know theres been drama here already which nearly closed the show down

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Yeah man, my ego is massive... Anyways good to see new people get into efedding. For future reference that was my characters ego. Nice meeting you. As I suggested in the EWA THREAD. Check out TBOZ's work in the EWNCW thread.

Instigator
04-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Yeah man, my ego is massive... Anyways good to see new people get into efedding. For future reference that was my characters ego. Nice meeting you. As I suggested in the EWA THREAD. Check out TBOZ's work in the EWNCW thread.

yeah i have and once i make a custom titanton ill probably join a couple of shows

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:17 AM
you do not fear me but you will bow before me Mr Hardcore Champion
Thanatos: I fear know man... And I now only to my lords. I worship my creators and not another entity shall force a task onto me.

Ooc: I know you know a lot of things about Efeds from Sick, but try and remember to put (IC: or name: or ???: )) so people know when you are in character

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:18 AM
yeah i have and once i make a custom titanton ill probably join a couple of shows
Good to read. Just remember the most important rule is to have fun!

Instigator
04-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Good to read. Just remember the most important rule is to have fun!

hahaha yeah ill be having some fun

Jamie9/37
04-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Thanatos: I fear know man... And I now only to my lords. I worship my creators and not another entity shall force a task onto me.

Ooc: I know you know a lot of things about Efeds from Sick, but try and remember to put (IC: or name: or ???: )) so people know when you are in character

OOC: Sorry mate and thanks

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:33 AM
hahaha yeah ill be having some fun
I know right. Jobbing is fun ;) I jest. It's all fun.

OOC: Sorry mate and thanks
Out of character stuff doesn't matter so much. It just helps to be able to see when someone is in character or not. No worries.

chunkkynutzzz
04-20-2012, 10:41 AM
IC as Max Montana: @Thetanatoes or however the Hell You Spell Your Name, You Talk About What you Pride yourself ona dn Hell And Death and All That...We All Will See Death Unfortunately Some Sooner Than Others and its Guaranteed You Will Before Me ,if You Keeps Fuckin Mouthin Off to Me kid. As Far as Hell Goes, We Are Already Living in it,God Forgives I Don't ...So I Know He Will Forgive Me and Forget You!

@??????? - It Is What It Is, I'm The Reaper of E-WF whether ya guys Like it or Not. All Will Fall , So If You Bow Now I'm Still Kciking Your Fucking Head Off.Let Them Roll ...Let Them Roll!

@Instigator- Who Ever You Are When You Step In , Ima Stomp You Out ,and Then Kick You Out For The Trash Bag You Are..You Piece of Shit !

@Aloisick- What's up Brudaman

Instigator
04-20-2012, 10:43 AM
IC as Max Montana: @Thetanatoes or however the Hell You Spell Your Name, You Talk About What you Pride yourself ona dn Hell And Death and All That...We All Will See Death Unfortunately Some Sooner Than Others and its Guaranteed You Will Before Me ,if You Keeps Fuckin Mouthin Off to Me kid. As Far as Hell Goes, We Are Already Living in it,God Forgives I Don't ...So I Know He Will Forgive Me and Forget You!

@??????? - It Is What It Is, I'm The Reaper of E-WF whether ya guys Like it or Not. All Will Fall , So If You Bow Now I'm Still Kciking Your Fucking Head Off.Let Them Roll ...Let Them Roll!

@Instigator- Who Ever You Are When You Step In , Ima Stomp You Out ,and Then Kick You Out For The Trash Bag You Are..You Piece of Shit !

is that IC or OOC and choose carefully cause im not the instigator for nothing and if your friends with Sick and Jamie then your as pathetic as them

AirBourne
04-20-2012, 10:46 AM
is that IC or OOC and choose carefully cause im not the instigator for nothing and if your friends with Sick and Jamie then your as pathetic as them

That is IC, I know how Chunky works.

But you watch yourself, if you were just IC, then you better make sure they know that. You don't just insult people around here.

aloisick
04-20-2012, 10:46 AM

not a lot bruda... this is what happens though when i post... i incite hate #CommonOccurance

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:48 AM

Thanatos: read up on your Greek history.(mythology) you'll find I'm not the man you want to anger. Stay away or pay for your sins!

Instigator
04-20-2012, 10:49 AM
That is IC, I know how Chunky works.

But you watch yourself, if you were just IC, then you better make sure they know that. You don't just insult people around here.

I wasnt OCing bro and dont tell me who to insult and who not to, i have a personal issue with this Aloisick which stems from his poker account and anyone willing to talk to this dick cant be to healthy in the head

Jamie9/37
04-20-2012, 10:53 AM
guys please do not fight here i am begging you i am trying to rebuild this and its been hard enough

@ALO, thanks for not responding bro

@B-Mac.... i love me some Greek Mythology

@Chunky: Thanks for being so active

@Airbourne: hey bro

@Instigator: ive done nothing to you mate except for being related to Aloisick please fight him somewhere else

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:53 AM
I wasnt OCing bro and dont tell me who to insult and who not to, i have a personal issue with this Aloisick which stems from his poker account and anyone willing to talk to this dick cant be to healthy in the head
Calm down... Better times and places for personal issues...

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:56 AM
guys please do not fight here i am begging you i am trying to rebuild this and its been hard enough

@ALO, thanks for not responding bro

@B-Mac.... i love me some Greek Mythology

@Chunky: Thanks for being so active

@Airbourne: hey bro

@Instigator: ive done nothing to you mate except for being related to Aloisick please fight him somewhere else
You get some really good stories from Greek mythology. I quite enjoy reading up in them every now and then

Instigator
04-20-2012, 10:57 AM
fuck this, none of yall like Alo anyways except for jamie9/37 and he has to and there are creative bosses that dislike Alo..... pretty much all of them.... this isnt over Aloisick and Jamie...... when i become the best around here and i will do i aint joining this piece of shit Fed that has what.... 2 active readers fuk you and your ego mate

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 10:59 AM
fuck this, none of yall like Alo anyways except for jamie9/37 and he has to and there are creative bosses that dislike Alo..... pretty much all of them.... this isnt over Aloisick and Jamie...... when i become the best around here and i will do i aint joining this piece of shit Fed that has what.... 2 active readers fuk you and your ego mate
As I said. Calm down.

aloisick
04-20-2012, 11:01 AM
As I said. Calm down.

B-Mac.... you see what i have to deal with why? because i believe in my convictions dont worry about him and Jami well handled bro i would have skitzed if this wasnt your show

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 11:04 AM
B-Mac.... you see what i have to deal with why? because i believe in my convictions dont worry about him and Jami well handled bro i would have skitzed if this wasnt your show
Seemed rather random... But dude needs to calm down and sort shit out in a sensible manner in an appropriate place at a time other than 2 am...

aloisick
04-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Seemed rather random... But dude needs to calm down and sort shit out in a sensible manner in an appropriate place at a time other than 2 am...

yeah tell me about it he had a dig at me the other day but i ignored him

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 11:11 AM
yeah tell me about it he had a dig at me the other day but i ignored him
Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. The five d s of dodgeball

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 11:12 AM
<insert ego trip>

aloisick
04-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. The five d s of dodgeball

lmfao haha

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 11:24 AM
lmfao haha
Baseball in ten hours meh. Sleep is for the week. I'll play on red bull mofos ...

Wheres the poker at bitches!

Oh wait that was Thursday night. Nevermind.. I got quads in a tournament... Finished 8th... Amazing. I've played all of 7 times tops... So that was pretty cool!

Where's the alcohol at people...

Oh I drank it all?

Get more...

Wahts that miss the collingwood game. Fuck!!!

Btw well done Kangas last week ...

Welcome to the hall of beauty, both of you are here because you were voted as the two least attractive...

Im an asshole!!

Egi ego
m
i have a massive ego!!

Man nits late..

This probably makes perfect sense!

aloisick
04-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Baseball in ten hours meh. Sleep is for the week. I'll play on red bull mofos ...

Wheres the poker at bitches!

Oh wait that was Thursday night. Nevermind.. I got quads in a tournament... Finished 8th... Amazing. I've played all of 7 times tops... So that was pretty cool!

Where's the alcohol at people...

Oh I drank it all?

Get more...

Wahts that miss the collingwood game. Fuck!!!

Btw well done Kangas last week ...

Welcome to the hall of beauty, both of you are here because you were voted as the two least attractive...

Im an asshole!!

Egi ego
m
i have a massive ego!!

Man nits late..

This probably makes perfect sense!

the poker is on stars lol you play NPL? and do you play baseball?

AirBourne
04-20-2012, 11:31 AM

Listen, take a step back and calm down man. Don't get ahead of yourself and stop talking trash.

Instigator
04-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Listen, take a step back and calm down man. Don't get ahead of yourself and stop talking trash.

Calm down... listen i dont like this Alo prick, no one does the sooner he goes the better and i am going to make that happen somehow

AirBourne
04-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Calm down... listen i dont like this Alo prick, no one does the sooner he goes the better and i am going to make that happen somehow

I have nothing against Aloi. So you need to check yourself and get out of here.

chunkkynutzzz
04-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Yo Instigator , when I spoke of u it was icing, don't get stupid wit me ..wateva u got wit aloi just have it between ya 2...and if u real bout yours contact him directly..don't have others involved..it is wat it is . I ain't gon be a pussy neither if u ride against me , I hold my own . Like I said its between ya 2..don't put me in no bullshit

Instigator
04-21-2012, 03:39 AM
Yo Instigator , when I spoke of u it was icing, don't get stupid wit me ..wateva u got wit aloi just have it between ya 2...and if u real bout yours contact him directly..don't have others involved..it is wat it is . I ain't gon be a pussy neither if u ride against me , I hold my own . Like I said its between ya 2..don't put me in no bullshit

im not involving you ok buddy

B-MCINTYRE
04-21-2012, 05:14 AM
im not involving you ok buddy
You have a bigger ego then sick...

Instigator
04-21-2012, 06:52 AM
You have a bigger ego then sick...

no, Sick has a big ego..... i have huge confidence you dumb fuk

B-MCINTYRE
04-21-2012, 06:57 AM
no, Sick has a big ego..... i have huge confidence you dumb fuk
***No, Sick has a big ego... I have huge confidence you dumb fuck.***

A very intelligent response from a very angry person with a god complex.

Instigator
04-21-2012, 07:05 AM
***No, Sick has a big ego... I have huge confidence you dumb fuck.***

A very intelligent response from a very angry person with a god complex.

im not an angry person..... i hate Aloisick or aloi or sick or whatever he goes by and why you sticking up for him?

and i dont have a god complex.... god has an instigator complex

PS that was a joke

B-MCINTYRE
04-21-2012, 07:40 AM
im not an angry person..... i hate Aloisick or aloi or sick or whatever he goes by and why you sticking up for him?

and i dont have a god complex.... god has an instigator complex

PS that was a joke
Oh really, that was a joke? I didn't notice since it lacked in any sort of humorous content.

I'm not a perfect person, there's many things I wish I didn't do... But I just want you to know, I found a reason for me to be a smart ass, and I'm gonna do it :)

Instigator
04-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Oh really, that was a joke? I didn't notice since it lacked in any sort of humorous content.

I'm not a perfect person, there's many things I wish I didn't do... But I just want you to know, I found a reason for me to be a smart ass, and I'm gonna do it :)

and what reason is that PAL

B-MCINTYRE
04-21-2012, 07:55 AM
and what reason is that PAL
F is for friends who do stuff together,
U is for you and me,
N is for anywhere, anytime at all.

Instigator
04-21-2012, 08:05 AM
F is for friends who do stuff together,
U is for you and me,
N is for anywhere, anytime at all.

makes no sense whatsoever but ok

B-MCINTYRE
04-21-2012, 08:33 AM
makes no sense whatsoever but ok
*facepalms*

Instigator
04-21-2012, 08:43 AM
*facepalms*

dont know if your serious or not but i couldnt care less where the fuck is aloi

Torphy
04-21-2012, 08:59 AM
dont know if your serious or not but i couldnt care less where the fuck is aloi

So when did Kev get back then?

chunkkynutzzz
04-21-2012, 09:13 AM
Max Montana : They Said I'm Makin Money, Must be Illuminati ...Talkin to The Holy Ghost in My Bugatti...
He Knockin on The Door ,Don't Let The devil in, He Knockin on The Door Don't Let The Devil In!

Instigator
04-21-2012, 09:21 AM
So when did Kev get back then?

whos Kev??

Bodom
04-21-2012, 12:39 PM
OK. Alosick I have no idea who you are, but trolling yourself with an alt account is pretty damn pathetic. Instigator and alosick both have 3 or 4 identical IP addresses. This tells that the two of you are one and the same. I also have no clue who yhis Jamie 9/7 or whatever is, but you came up in our IP database as well.

Thus Instigator is now perma-banned and I'll be inquiring as to what we do with you alosick.

Broc
04-21-2012, 12:42 PM
OK. Alosick I have no idea who you are, but trolling yourself with an alt account is pretty damn pathetic. Instigator and alosick both have 3 or 4 identical IP addresses. This tells that the two of you are one and the same. I also have no clue who yhis Jamie 9/7 or whatever is, but you came up in our IP database as well.

Thus Instigator is now perma-banned and I'll be inquiring as to what we do with you alosick.

YES! I FUCKING CALLED IT! I wish I had money on that.

aloisick
04-21-2012, 12:43 PM

i think you made a mistake there bodom cause i dont know who the fuk this Instigator dude this.... but we are definitely not one of the same ok so you may want another check of that boss

SLEEPY LOCO1
04-21-2012, 12:44 PM

I fucking thought it was him but wasn't sure.

Bodom
04-21-2012, 12:46 PM
i think you made a mistake there bodom cause i dont know who the fuk this Instigator dude this.... but we are definitely not one of the same ok so you may want another check of that boss

I'd be willing to buy that if the two of you only one matching IP. But you don't. You have several.

aloisick
04-21-2012, 12:48 PM
I'd be willing to buy that if the two of you only one matching IP. But you don't. You have several.

i just pm ed you telling you why mine and Jamies match.....

SLEEPY LOCO1
04-21-2012, 12:49 PM

fuk your all alo lovers in this thread fine i know for a fact there are half a dozen to a dozen guys that flat out hate alo and others that dont like him ill PM them and get him permabanned

You both spelled fuck the same, I'm not convinced.

aloisick
04-21-2012, 12:51 PM
You both spelled fuck the same, I'm not convinced.

i always say fuk as its slightly more polite then fuck

thejman93
04-21-2012, 12:52 PM
i always say fuk as its slightly more polite then fuck

It is? How so?

Broc
04-21-2012, 12:53 PM
It is? How so?

Don't be silly J, everyone knows "C" is the most offensive letter in the alphabet.

aloisick
04-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Don't be silly J, everyone knows "C" is the most offensive letter in the alphabet.

no smartarse because the whole word of Fuck is out there whereas FUK isnt as bad like FCUK or FCK

thejman93
04-21-2012, 12:55 PM

Hahahahaha!

Oh fuck (or fuk), this is some quality entertainment.

Giddy
04-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Hahahahaha!

Oh fuck (or fuk), this is some quality entertainment.
From now on we an't use that letter!

Broc
04-21-2012, 12:58 PM
no smartarse because the whole word of Fuck is out there whereas FUK isnt as bad like FCUK or FCK

Fuk you alo.

Was that any less offensive?

S.E. Zero
04-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Fuk you alo.

Yes. You left the o in you.

Fuk yu alo is much better ;)

Broc
04-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes. You left the o in you.

Fuk yu alo is much better ;)

is O too offensive too? My aplgies if I ffended yu al

S.E. Zero
04-21-2012, 01:03 PM
is O too offensive too? My aplgies if I ffended yu al

That's s much better, yu have n idea hw ffensive that was :p

Broc
04-21-2012, 01:04 PM

I'll have t be way more seletive with what letters I use then.

Giddy
04-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Man, thank Gd yu guys pened my eyes t these ffensive letters!

SLEEPY LOCO1
04-21-2012, 01:07 PM
CoCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOOCOCOC OOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOOCOCOCOCOOCOCOCOOCOCOOCOCOCO !!!!

Broc
04-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Man, thank Gd yu guys pened my eyes t these ffensive letters!

Wh knws what we wuld have dne

(this reminds me of that spongebob episode with the bad words.(

Giddy
04-21-2012, 01:09 PM
CoCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOOCOCOC OOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOOCOCOCOCOOCOCOCOOCOCOOCOCOCO !!!!
BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

I am ffended beynd belief right nw!

Giddy
04-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Wh knws what we wuld have dne

(this reminds me of that spongebob episode with the bad words.(
Remember when the letter e was banned?

Bodom
04-21-2012, 01:10 PM
You people are fuking nuts.

thejman93
04-21-2012, 01:11 PM

Benny just broke kayfabe. I love it.

Broc
04-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Remember when the letter e was banned?

Yes I d.

.... that wasn't ffensive at all.

thejman93
04-21-2012, 01:12 PM

And you're just realizing this now?

S.E. Zero
04-21-2012, 01:16 PM

We'll take that as a cmpliment ;)

aloisick
04-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Fuk you alo.

broc your a fukin tool...i hope that was offensive

Broc
04-21-2012, 01:19 PM

Yeah, it hurt. Reading those words directed at me through a computer screen.... it hurts, bad..... I don't think I can live with myself anymore.

Giddy
04-21-2012, 01:20 PM
It was ffensive! Yu used sme f the "bad letters"

aloisick
04-21-2012, 01:22 PM
BODOM if you have enough Evidence then ban me now but i have access to security tapes which show who did use the instigator name and person has been banned from the cafe and i wll b pressing criminal charges so ban me..... i got enough evidence to get unbanned and to clear my name and then aloisick will really unleash

S.E. Zero
04-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah, it hurt. Reading those words directed at me through a computer screen.... it hurts, bad..... I don't think I can live with myself anymore.

http://secondblooming.typepad.com/.a/6a01156faec925970c016764455b79970b-800wi

Giddy
04-21-2012, 01:27 PM
BODOM if you have enough Evidence then ban me now but i have access to security tapes which show who did use the instigator name and person has been banned from the cafe and i wll b pressing criminal charges so ban me..... i got enough evidence to get unbanned and to clear my name and then aloisick will really unleash
... You're getting someone arrested for... Trolling?

http://dailyfacepalm.chillpages.com/stroage-pit/uploads/2010/08/1272303749024.png