PDA

View Full Version : E-WF *Official E-Wrestling Federation Discussion Thread*

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

aloisick
02-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Athena: Honey, I told you. Win a match and show us why we need to take you out to prove we are more dominant!

Jaws Of Men:

Lawyer: Im working on a win last weeks injustice making Aurelio face tereus without prior warning is illegal

Publicist: We are the biggest thing since Jesus, Or Zeus even you will fear us before long

Announcer: Ill be announcing title belts for these guys before you knew it

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 06:53 AM
Jaws Of Men:

Lawyer: Im working on a win last weeks injustice making Aurelio face tereus without prior warning is illegal

Publicist: We are the biggest thing since Jesus, Or Zeus even you will fear us before long

Announcer: Ill be announcing title belts for these guys before you knew it

Spoiler alert ?

Will I Am: This Fed is shit! It Doesn't have the Hottest commodity in all of E-fedding! This Fed needs Johnny Hot.

Thanatos: Who the hell are you. Get the fuck out of here before i end you!

Athena: oh sweety, You're getting a lawyer because some nobody beat you on debut. Sad. Come back when you have done something to get our attention!

aloisick
02-21-2012, 06:56 AM
Spoiler alert ?

Will I Am: This Fed is shit! It Doesn't have the Hottest commodity in all of E-fedding! This Fed needs Johnny Hot.

Thanatos: Who the hell are you. Get the fuck out of here before i end you!

Athena: oh sweety, You're getting a lawyer because some nobody beat you on debut. Sad. Come back when you have done something to get our attention!

no spoiler alert its in IC

Will I Am, we would love for you to join E-WF.... we could use the service of a chaffuer and bag carrier, and Thanatos all talk and no action..... where are you this week? its not on lightning

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 07:09 AM
no spoiler alert its in IC

Will I Am, we would love for you to join E-WF.... we could use the service of a chaffuer and bag carrier, and Thanatos all talk and no action..... where are you this week? its not on lightning

Will I Am: Get fucked! I'm outta here

Thanatos: Good Riddance..
I'll be where I always am. Causing destruction and leaving a trail of despair on Thunder. The Number 1 show in E-WF!. You wanna talk lightning I'm sure i can get my good friend Zeus to send some your way!

Phobos: The Fear is Spreading!
Deimos: You live in terror!
Phobos: You can't handle us!
Deimos: We will destroy you!
Phobos: We will claim your souls as spoils of war!
Deimos: Stay on Lightning and prove us right!
Phobos: Or come to Thunder and bring the fight!

Athena: Either way you cannot win, We know you have no pride. Do you have the guts to make us show ours!

aloisick
02-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Will I Am: Get fucked! I'm outta here

Thanatos: Good Riddance..
I'll be where I always am. Causing destruction and leaving a trail of despair on Thunder. The Number 1 show in E-WF!. You wanna talk lightning I'm sure i can get my good friend Zeus to send some your way!

Phobos: The Fear is Spreading!
Deimos: You live in terror!
Phobos: You can't handle us!
Deimos: We will destroy you!
Phobos: We will claim your souls as spoils of war!
Deimos: Stay on Lightning and prove us right!
Phobos: Or come to Thunder and bring the fight!

Athena: Either way you cannot win, We know you have no pride. Do you have the guts to make us show ours!

Jackson: See its time for your weekly hash cookies, the only thing you need to understand is this...... The Jaws of Men are the biggest thing to hit E-Fedding and we are going to cause mass destruction and once we win the stable titles we will be available and able to come to thunder to shut you up

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 07:20 AM
Jackson: See its time for your weekly hash cookies, the only thing you need to understand is this...... The Jaws of Men are the biggest thing to hit E-Fedding and we are going to cause mass destruction and once we win the stable titles we will be available and able to come to thunder to shut you up

Thanatos: What have you done to deserve the stable titles. Nothing. Politics will only get you so far. Come to thunder and we will crush you!

aloisick
02-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Thanatos: What have you done to deserve the stable titles. Nothing. Politics will only get you so far. Come to thunder and we will crush you!

Lawyer: We provided our case and won the right to face the European Waste Unit

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Lawyer: We provided our case and won the right to face the European Waste Unit

Thanatos: Lawyers, politics do whatever pleases you. take the easy route. When it comes time for you to face us. Trust me when i say. WE WILL END YOU!

aloisick
02-21-2012, 07:33 AM
Thanatos: Lawyers, politics do whatever pleases you. take the easy route. When it comes time for you to face us. Trust me when i say. WE WILL END YOU!

Announcer: cant wait to announce this match, i have a real good name for you clowns

B-MCINTYRE
02-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Announcer: cant wait to announce this match, i have a real good name for you clowns

Thanatos: Well I'll be suspended for a while...
Announcer: Um why?
Thanatos: THIS!
*Thanatos grabs the announcer and rips his head right off his body. Then he rips off his arms and legs and slices them with an axe.

B-MCINTYRE
02-22-2012, 12:46 AM
TUESDAY Night Thunder?

B-MCINTYRE
02-22-2012, 03:29 AM
Nevermind. It's Friday. Announcement TIME!!!!!!!!

aloisick
02-22-2012, 06:36 AM
An OOC message from E-WF creator Leon Stuart

I sincerely apologise for the delay in Tuesday Night Thunder as it was my intention to get every show out on time

I guess this is my first shoot for the E-WF and i must say that at this stage i am very dissapointed that T.N.T. is not out and i have not heard word as to why.
I am not going to start throwing names and dirt around but it would be nice if creative could get back to me and let me know why this has happened and i hope BlackFalcon is ok and all is well and he is in a good state health wise and personally
Im still not happy about this situation and if T.N.T. is not posted in the next 24-28 hours i will rush a show to keep storylines going and matches ticking over and try to make it as good as i can but it will be rushed as i still need to get F.N.L. out on time
Im glad that only two people watch my shows as this would be a lot more damaging otherwise and when i hear anything the tens of fans will be the first to know.

AGAIN i apologise on behalf of E-WF it was my intention and draw card that all shows would be out on time or close to time so this is a blemish i want to work hard to correct

yours sincerely

Leon Stuart - Head of E-WF and creative for F.N.L.

B-MCINTYRE
02-22-2012, 06:45 AM
GODDAMITT
ATHENA: Thanatos is not happy.

B-MCINTYRE
02-22-2012, 06:53 AM
*Blake McCalistar walks in the door to THE PRIDE OF OLYMPUS' dressing room*
Thanatos: Bad Choice.

*Thanatos Grabs him*

... What happens next.
A) Thanatos rips him limb from fucking limb!
B) Thanatos does a mexican hat dance around him
C) Thanatos lets him go
D) Thanatos throws him through the solid cement wall and get his ass into action!

Cast your votes now.

aloisick
02-22-2012, 06:59 AM
*Blake McCalistar walks in the door to THE PRIDE OF OLYMPUS' dressing room*
Thanatos: Bad Choice.

*Thanatos Grabs him*

... What happens next.
A) Thanatos rips him limb from fucking limb!
B) Thanatos does a mexican hat dance around him
C) Thanatos lets him go
D) Thanatos throws him through the solid cement wall and get his ass into action!

Cast your votes now.

sorry man but after all the tough talking it be funny as fuck if we saw this

B-MCINTYRE
02-22-2012, 07:06 AM
sorry man but after all the tough talking it be funny as fuck if we saw this

Thanatos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sPxdsm85w

OOC: close enough

aloisick
02-22-2012, 07:09 AM
Thanatos:

OOC: close enough

haha funny shit

B-MCINTYRE
02-22-2012, 07:13 AM
haha funny shit

Thanatos: You had your laugh, NOW....
BLAKE MCCALISTER GET TO WORK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QU1KGMCi1M Yeah i did it anyway

aloisick
02-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Tuesday night thunder should be up tonight and then friday night lightning up tomorrow night as we gear up to the PPV

aloisick
02-22-2012, 09:00 PM
nearly finished lightning, just writing up the main event now and then just wait til release time.

Already starting on the PPV should be epic

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 09:18 PM
nearly finished lightning, just writing up the main event now and then just wait til release time.

Already starting on the PPV should be epic

Hey pal. Just wondering when the February tourny is starting :)

aloisick
02-22-2012, 09:32 PM

pretty much after next weeks thunder give it about 6-24 hours after

eyehatecena
02-22-2012, 09:39 PM
yessss my guys were Rock and Sock!

eyehatecena
02-22-2012, 09:40 PM
oh yeah, great show my friend-

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 12:41 AM

Can't wait to get your ass kicked ;P

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Can't wait to get your ass kicked ;P

Close. I can't wait to whoop yo' ass and put you, Broc and a few others in their place!

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Close. I can't wait to whoop yo' ass and put you, Broc and a few others in their place!

Wait till you read my promo... it's random as fuck. but i think i covered everyone.

aloisick
02-23-2012, 12:54 AM
oh yeah, great show my friend-

cheers mate

aloisick
02-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Wait till you read my promo... it's random as fuck. but i think i covered everyone.

the promos for the world title chase are top notch, i think this truly could be the best of the best are in it and i would hope all the participants would re apply for the next one as i know even the first person out who i have not decided yet doesnt mean the promo wasnt any good

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 01:00 AM
the promos for the world title chase are top notch, i think this truly could be the best of the best are in it and i would hope all the participants would re apply for the next one as i know even the first person out who i have not decided yet doesnt mean the promo wasnt any good

I can't imagine anyone of the people involved writing a bad promo..

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 01:01 AM
I can't imagine anyone of the people involved writing a bad promo..

I'm seconding (Should be a word!) that lol

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm seconding (Should be a word!) that lol

It will be a good read!

aloisick
02-23-2012, 03:15 AM
it will be a good read!

just starting to put the seven wonders show together

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 03:18 AM

And the cowd roars its applause

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 04:07 AM

Awesome sauce :)

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Awesome sauce :)

Steak SAUCE!

BlackFalcon
02-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Hey guys just want to apologize wholeheartedly for the delay in thunder, I've been buried under work since I went back to college, But don't worry, tonight Tuesday Night Thunder becomes Thursday Night Thunder!

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 10:20 AM
Hey guys just want to apologize wholeheartedly for the delay in thunder, I've been buried under work since I went back to college, But don't worry, tonight Tuesday Night Thunder becomes Thursday Night Thunder!

Better late than never i suppose lol and if you have college that's obviously more important!

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Thanatos: Well Now I'm pissed, Guess what I'm gonna do about it!

aloisick
02-23-2012, 08:21 PM
i actually thought you were going to rip someones limbs off hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sPxdsm85w[/QUOTE]

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 08:25 PM
i actually thought you were going to rip someones limbs off hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sPxdsm85w[/QUOTE]

The mexican Hat dance has won!

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 08:44 PM
The mexican Hat dance has won![/QUOTE]
OOC: borrowing your character...

Mendoza: You think your mad with you mexican hat dance. Check this out wanker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYrqYVialk&feature=related

aloisick
02-23-2012, 08:45 PM
The mexican Hat dance has won![/QUOTE]

with my singular vote.... god im making thanatos look like santino

Santino:Im such angry i could just do the mexikan hat dance

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 08:47 PM
The mexican Hat dance has won!

with my singular vote.... god im making thanatos look like santino

Santino:Im such angry i could just do the mexikan hat dance
And he missed my post..

eyehatecena
02-23-2012, 10:09 PM
IC as Karl: Look forward to our match next week Conner- maybe the others on the roster watching it will get other guys on to step up their games.

aloisick
02-23-2012, 10:32 PM
IC as Karl: Look forward to our match next week Conner- maybe the others on the roster watching it will get other guys on to step up their games.

and who started this whole hollier then thou rialry huh? me

eyehatecena
02-23-2012, 10:36 PM
and who started this whole hollier then thou rialry huh? me

Well Karl is the shit, lol

aloisick
02-23-2012, 10:38 PM
good show Falcon, Lightning should be up tonight if not then tomorrow mourning

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Thanatos: You have evaded the grasp of death for far to long Alex Shea you old bat, but you showed your hand far too soon. Now I will end you!

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 11:33 PM
0534 723 534 Tell me that isn't what i think it is!

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Pride of Olympus lost some pride today, Chosen one is unusually quiet

Thanatos: REALLY, REALLY, Guess What fucker. ALL THAT HAPPENED TODAY was ALEX SHEA Signing his own god damned death warrant. He had been allowed to live to be the ancient piece of shit he is. but now he has the same fate as the fucking Jaws of man. That is an early and brutal ending to not only their careers but there fucking pathetic lives.

B-MCINTYRE
02-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Thanatos: REALLY, REALLY, Guess What fucker. ALL THAT HAPPENED TODAY was ALEX SHEA Signing his own god damned death warrant. He had been allowed to live to be the ancient piece of shit he is. but now he has the same fate as the fucking Jaws of man. That is an early and brutal ending to not only their careers but there fucking pathetic lives.

Leonicas: Ladies and Gentlemen… I have a huge announcement to make, the Seven Wonders Tournament is coming back and will be shown on Wednesdays for the next month.

Crowd Cheers

And I have some huge announcements regarding these tournaments
AL; Did you hear that Wayne, Tournaments… Plural

Wayne: I heard Dumbass and I alsoheard what you said last week about being a shoe in for the commentators title, Fucking Jackass

Leonicas: So whats going to happen is this… there will be an ENDURANCE tournament and a WORLD tournament.

AL: My god what an announcement

Wayne: That was pretty obvious Dickhead

Now Connor Chaos as our world champion will automatically be in the WORLD tournament and I asked Karl Panzer wether he wanted to defend his Endurance title or go for the WORLD title and hes decided he wants a shot at both titles so with that being said the other entrants were all invited by me and I have ranked them by title reigns, crowd appeal and charisma.With that being said the endurance entrants are
The Spanish Love Machine Miguel Tenorio
Avidico
Karl Panzer
Jack Phenix
Hanz Gruber
Barbie Panzer
Harry Richards

Wayne: wow some strong entrants there and a female, that should be interesting

AL: Sounds interesting

Leonicas: and the new world title tournament will be competed between
Connor Chaos
Karl Panzer
Tommy Thunder
TDA
Thanatos
Van Hooligan X
Broc
Al: what the hell are you serious….We have the two current champions with the biggest members of EWNCW, JBW Alpha Revolution and HWA
Wayne: Well this is truly a worldtitle as no other show offers this and opponents across all e-feds want to prove they are the best

Thanatos: As for your huge announcement. I Already knew i was going to destroy the so called great of E-fedding. None of the people in this tournament compare to my greatness. I am gong to destroy each and everyone of them. Then I'm Gonna end Alex SHea's Life. Then If by some miracle THe Jaws of man mangae to still be around when im through with everyone else. I'm coming for them too. no-one is as good as me and No one has as much pride as. I will Show you all. and together with Phobos, Deimos and Athena we will take over this damn company!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 01:15 AM
shows finally finished and sorry karl but i am never colouring in again

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 01:16 AM
Deimos: I lost on Thunder. Boo Fricken who. I'm A tag team competitor. Things aren't about me. They are about the team and More importantly about the Pride of Olympus. My brother won his match and then he got jumped. I came out to save him and Some old crony came from whatever grave he dug himself out of and took us by surprise.That won't happen again.

Phobos: Bro. Stop talking. Anyway I'm going to keep winning. WE are going to get payback and Thanatos, well..

Thanatos: I'm PISSED OFF! I'm going to destroy anyone who steps in front of me. Avoid me or find yourself a painful death!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 02:51 AM
0534 723 534 Tell me that isn't what i think it is!

what do you think it is?

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 02:52 AM
what do you think it is?

Bank account?

aloisick
02-24-2012, 03:02 AM
Bank account?

lol no it was a made up phone number lol

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 03:03 AM
lol no it was a made up phone number lol

obviously lol

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 04:26 AM
Thanatos: The most dominate force in EWF wishes everyone a happy day of death!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Thanatos: The most dominate force in EWF wishes everyone a happy day of death!

IC as Das Wa: Thanks and the same regards to you Thanatos

aloisick
02-24-2012, 05:11 AM
Deimos: I lost on Thunder. Boo Fricken who. I'm A tag team competitor. Things aren't about me. They are about the team and More importantly about the Pride of Olympus. My brother won his match and then he got jumped. I came out to save him and Some old crony came from whatever grave he dug himself out of and took us by surprise.That won't happen again.

Phobos: Bro. Stop talking. Anyway I'm going to keep winning. WE are going to get payback and Thanatos, well..

Thanatos: I'm PISSED OFF! I'm going to destroy anyone who steps in front of me. Avoid me or find yourself a painful death!

IC as Jackson Mendoza: Hey Pride.... we went 2-0 tonight how did you guys fair?

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 05:28 AM
IC as Jackson Mendoza: Hey Pride.... we went 2-0 tonight how did you guys fair?

1-1
which bring our record to 3-1 as opposed to 2-20

aloisick
02-24-2012, 05:35 AM
1-1
which bring our record to 3-1 as opposed to 2-20

IC as JM: 2-20.... i think they finally lost it

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 05:40 AM
IC as JM: 2-20.... i think they finally lost it

Athena: Sorry my bad 2-20,000,000. I forgot some you have 7 zeroes don't you!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 05:41 AM
Athena: Sorry my bad 2-20,000,000. I forgot some you have 7 zeroes don't you!

Aurelio: Your funny, but not really

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Aurelio: Your funny, but not really

Athena: Well let me see. There are seven of you. You all have zero talent, Zero Charisma, Zero speed, Zero Strengths. At least 5 of you have zero wins. I'd say I'm probably right when I say you're all a bunch of zeroes.

aloisick
02-24-2012, 05:51 AM
Athena: Well let me see. There are seven of you. You all have zero talent, Zero Charisma, Zero speed, Zero Strengths. At least 5 of you have zero wins. I'd say I'm probably right when I say you're all a bunch of zeroes.

Jackson: in two weeks One of us will be wearing the International title while the rest of us will be wearing the stable championships and what will you have? nudda

OOC: watching the cricket?

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 05:55 AM
Jackson: in two weeks One of us will be wearing the International title while the rest of us will be wearing the stable championships and what will you have? nudda

OOC: watching the cricket?

Yeah switching between that and the footy that just finished. good game. nice catch warner.

Athena: We don't play politics. We earn everything we get unlike you useless, talentless, charisma vacuuming bums!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 05:56 AM
Yeah switching between that and the footy that just finished. good game. nice catch warner.

Athena: We don't play politics. We earn everything we get unlike you useless, talentless, charisma vacuuming bums!

that six just killed us

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 05:56 AM
Well despite the wicket Christian just fucked that up!

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 05:59 AM
Well that sucks. back to replays of the footy!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Well that sucks. back to replays of the footy!

lol had money on the aussies to all well need chelsea, man u and tsonga to get up

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 06:03 AM
lol had money on the aussies to all well need chelsea, man u and tsonga to get up

My answer is Soccer is boring and i only watch aussie open tennis!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 06:29 AM
My answer is Soccer is boring and i only watch aussie open tennis!

i just bet on everything theres this new syndicate style betting where you chose x amount of results and you can choose how many you need right to pick up the win

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 08:04 AM
*Thanatos, clearly still pissed off, punches a hole in a wall for no reason*

aloisick
02-24-2012, 04:55 PM
*Thanatos, clearly still pissed off, punches a hole in a wall for no reason*

IC as HOS: Fricken idiot you could have hurt someone, hi my name is henry ormond stevens or better known as the higher octane superstar

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanatos ignore HOS and punches another hole in the wall!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanatos ignore HOS and punches another hole in the wall!

HOS: ok then guess ill just catch you later then, HOS limps away still injured after Jaws of Mens attack

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
HOS: ok then guess ill just catch you later then, HOS limps away still injured after Jaws of Mens attack

THanatos: Wait. Your limp. was that the Jaws of man. Perhaps I should hear you out. You could be... Useful!

aloisick
02-24-2012, 07:17 PM
HOS: No, i will get my revenge on them and unlike you, im not afraid to go on lightning i wanted to help you but you ignored so keep that temper on you see how far that gets you, i was only trying to be friendly to my thunder peeps

B-MCINTYRE
02-24-2012, 07:19 PM
HOS: No, i will get my revenge on them and unlike you, im not afraid to go on lightning i wanted to help you but you ignored so keep that temper on you see how far that gets you, i was only trying to be friendly to my thunder peeps

Thanatos: You're on lightning you moron. I don't see you coming to Thunder at all.

aloisick
02-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Thanatos: You're on lightning you moron. I don't see you coming to Thunder at all.

yeah but still saying hello to my thunder peeps i been on this show for 14 years so know most the roster

B-MCINTYRE
02-25-2012, 03:11 AM
yeah but still saying hello to my thunder peeps i been on this show for 14 years so know most the roster

Thanatos; I've been laying waste to people and collecting souls for centuries. I don't care if your a veteran my point still stands!

aloisick
02-25-2012, 05:17 AM
Thanatos; I've been laying waste to people and collecting souls for centuries. I don't care if your a veteran my point still stands!

HOS: seems your an angry one might say hello to Man Mountain Mike

B-MCINTYRE
02-25-2012, 05:22 AM
HOS: seems your an angry one might say hello to Man Mountain Mike

Thanatos: I've met him. kicked his ass.

aloisick
02-25-2012, 06:05 AM
Thanatos: I've met him. kicked his ass.

HOS: congratulations

B-MCINTYRE
02-25-2012, 06:09 AM
HOS: congratulations

True story :)

aloisick
02-25-2012, 07:01 AM
True story :)

HOS i know i saw it at home

B-MCINTYRE
02-25-2012, 07:03 AM
HOS i know i saw it at home

And then I took an arrow to the knee!

aloisick
02-25-2012, 07:08 AM
And then I took an arrow to the knee!

the didnt air that i think we are PG 16

B-MCINTYRE
02-25-2012, 07:56 AM
the didnt air that i think we are PG 16

Wait this is PG? What the Fuck!

BlackFalcon
02-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Hey man Here's my line up for Next Tuesday:

E-WF CHapionship Quarter Finals:
Connor Chaos vs Karl Panzer
Damon Saville vs Phobos
Uliose Pamich vs Chris Starz
Matt Geiger vs Tim Lore

Hardcore Championship Semi-Final 2 (Winner to face Thanatos at New Beginnings):
Shaz vs Leeze Zalla

Tag Team Match:
Diemos and Thanatos vs. Alex Shea and Roberto Pamich

aloisick
02-26-2012, 04:55 AM
Hey man Here's my line up for Next Tuesday:

E-WF CHapionship Quarter Finals:
Connor Chaos vs Karl Panzer
Damon Saville vs Phobos
Uliose Pamich vs Chris Starz
Matt Geiger vs Tim Lore

Hardcore Championship Semi-Final 2 (Winner to face Thanatos at New Beginnings):
Shaz vs Leeze Zalla

Tag Team Match:
Diemos and Thanatos vs. Alex Shea and Roberto Pamich

looks like a very good card, the best are starting to get momentum

aloisick
02-26-2012, 05:03 AM
looks like a very good card, the best are starting to get momentum

confirmed matches at New Beginnings

Stable World Champion
Jaws of Men/Jackson Mendoza v The EWU

Hardcore Title
Thanatos v winner of Shaz and Leeze Zalla

International Championship
winner of Oli panzer v Kid Wonder versus winner of Shane Jackson and Aurelio Mendoza

*the lightning and thunder finals for the E-WF title will be the first two matches of the ppv and the final will be the main event

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 05:33 AM
confirmed matches at New Beginnings

Stable World Champion
Jaws of Men/Jackson Mendoza v The EWU

Hardcore Title
Thanatos v winner of Shaz and Leeze Zalla

International Championship
winner of Oli panzer v Kid Wonder versus winner of Shane Jackson and Aurelio Mendoza

*the lightning and thunder finals for the E-WF title will be the first two matches of the ppv and the final will be the main event

I have one question. How come Thanatos never had an E-WF title opportunity?

aloisick
02-26-2012, 06:47 AM
I have one question. How come Thanatos never had an E-WF title opportunity?

didnt he fight last week?

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 06:50 AM
didnt he fight last week?

Nope he did not. He will be bringing this up when whoever wins the title wins it lol

aloisick
02-26-2012, 06:52 AM
Nope he did not. He will be bringing this up when whoever wins the title wins it lol

did he have a match this week?

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 07:01 AM
did he have a match this week?

Nope. not at all. The brothers did. then there was two on one beat downs on each of the brothers before thaatos came out and got triple teamed!

aloisick
02-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Nope. not at all. The brothers did. then there was two on one beat downs on each of the brothers before thaatos came out and got triple teamed!

wel maybe thats leading to something, i dont know anything but if hes been left out of the tournament Blackfalcon may have bigger plans, now i know nothing more then you do but thats my thinking... and if hes in a match for a title then why put him in another tournament and i know your going to say he could win two matches but i dont want that on this brand

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 07:23 AM
wel maybe thats leading to something, i dont know anything but if hes been left out of the tournament Blackfalcon may have bigger plans, now i know nothing more then you do but thats my thinking... and if hes in a match for a title then why put him in another tournament and i know your going to say he could win two matches but i dont want that on this brand

I don't care about him not being in the tournament per say. because I still had 2 (well 3 really ) other people in it. it just seems like someone missed him when they were planning it. but who knows. Black Falcon could have something planned because of it lol.

aloisick
02-26-2012, 07:25 AM
I don't care about him not being in the tournament per say. because I still had 2 (well 3 really ) other people in it. it just seems like someone missed him when they were planning it. but who knows. Black Falcon could have something planned because of it lol.

trust me when i say he would not have forgotten him

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 07:31 AM
trust me when i say he would not have forgotten him

Well then i guess he has something planned for it.

aloisick
02-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Well then i guess he has something planned for it.

im guessing so too

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 07:34 AM
im guessing so too

Well we shall see.

aloisick
02-26-2012, 09:32 AM
well mate tsonga and chelsea won and man u are 1-0 up at half time so should have some winners just gotta wait for round one got GWS up with 99.5 point start

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 09:37 AM
well mate tsonga and chelsea won and man u are 1-0 up at half time so should have some winners just gotta wait for round one got GWS up with 99.5 point start

Against Sydney that's a given lol. Sydney wont score that much anyway!

aloisick
02-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Against Sydney that's a given lol. Sydney wont score that much anyway!

be a decent return, only bet 5 dollars lol only ever bet 3 or 5 dollars per multi unless i only need one more for a huge multi then i bet against it

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:03 AM
be a decent return, only bet 5 dollars lol only ever bet 3 or 5 dollars per multi unless i only need one more for a huge multi then i bet against it

yeah i always hit on 15 and stay on 17

aloisick
02-26-2012, 10:10 AM
yeah well my ticket reads like this

aus 1.18 to beat sri lanka (loss)
tsonga 1.10 to win (won)
chelsea 1.25 to beat norwich (won)
Manu 1.50 to beat norwich (winning)
GWS with 99.5 head start 1.90

i have a syndicate 2 and 3 which means if any two or three results come in i get paid for them but i only get 25% of the win

so if man u wins ill get paid so far on

tsonga and chelsea 25%
chelsea and man u 25%
tsonga and man u 25%
tsonga, chelsea and man u 25%
so if gws come up you could see how this type of betting can work otherwise australia would have fuked my ticket up

aloisick
02-26-2012, 10:13 AM
fuck norwich scored man u gotta score in about 8 minutes

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:15 AM
good luck.

aloisick
02-26-2012, 10:23 AM
good luck.

Fricken awesome Man U scored 92nd mintue

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Fricken awesome Man U scored 92nd mintue

And Aloisick get's his win!

aloisick
02-26-2012, 10:38 AM
And Aloisick get's his win!

yeah first time putting this bet one if ive worked it out right already up just have to wait til GWS play to see if worked out right

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:41 AM
yeah first time putting this bet one if ive worked it out right already up just have to wait til GWS play to see if worked out right

Well GWS will beat that particular line easily!

aloisick
02-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Well GWS will beat that particular line easily!

would be good cause i have a syndicate 3 and 4 with the same bets with 33% return

B-MCINTYRE
02-26-2012, 10:46 AM
would be good cause i have a syndicate 3 and 4 with the same bets with 33% return

Well I would say that it's almost a given!

aloisick
02-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Well I would say that it's almost a given!

very quiet today guys

B-MCINTYRE
02-27-2012, 07:42 AM
very quiet today guys

You mean me. I'm thinking of a promo...

aloisick
02-27-2012, 07:54 AM
You mean me. I'm thinking of a promo...

i mean the room which yeah is pretty much you

B-MCINTYRE
02-27-2012, 08:20 AM

exactly. lol. I'm writing my thunder promo. It's gonna be a long one...

BlackFalcon
02-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Hey guys just to let ya know TNT will be up within the next hour hopefully, just adding final touches.

B-MCINTYRE
02-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Hey guys just to let ya know TNT will be up within the next hour hopefully, just adding final touches.
Cool. should be good.

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 10:28 PM

I can't find what I sent ya anywhere- who all did I have in the 7 wonders thing?

B-MCINTYRE
02-28-2012, 11:02 PM
I can't find what I sent ya anywhere- who all did I have in the 7 wonders thing?

I know you had Karl panzer in the world title one. and he was in both wasn't he. i don't remember who he said was in the endurance one though.

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 11:27 PM
I know I had Barbie signed up for one and I think Oli...I had them in my sig but had to remove that list to add something else(damn word limit in sigs)

B-MCINTYRE
02-28-2012, 11:40 PM
I know I had Barbie signed up for one and I think Oli...I had them in my sig but had to remove that list to add something else(damn word limit in sigs)
Yeah barbie is definitely in the endurance one... I'll have a look.

B-MCINTYRE
02-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Leonicas: Ladies and Gentlemen… I have a huge announcement to make, the Seven Wonders Tournament is coming back and will be shown on Wednesdays for the next month.

Crowd Cheers

And I have some huge announcements regarding these tournaments
AL; Did you hear that Wayne, Tournaments… Plural

Wayne: I heard Dumbass and I alsoheard what you said last week about being a shoe in for the commentators title, Fucking Jackass

Leonicas: So whats going to happen is this… there will be an ENDURANCE tournament and a WORLD tournament.

AL: My god what an announcement

Wayne: That was pretty obvious Dickhead

Now Connor Chaos as our world champion will automatically be in the WORLD tournament and I asked Karl Panzer wether he wanted to defend his Endurance title or go for the WORLD title and hes decided he wants a shot at both titles so with that being said the other entrants were all invited by me and I have ranked them by title reigns, crowd appeal and charisma.With that being said the endurance entrants are
The Spanish Love Machine Miguel Tenorio
Avidico
Karl Panzer
Jack Phenix
Hanz Gruber
Barbie Panzer
Harry Richards

Wayne: wow some strong entrants there and a female, that should be interesting

AL: Sounds interesting

Leonicas: and the new world title tournament will be competed between
Connor Chaos
Karl Panzer
Tommy Thunder
TDA
Thanatos
Van Hooligan X
Broc
Al: what the hell are you serious….We have the two current champions with the biggest members of EWNCW, JBW Alpha Revolution and HWA
Wayne: Well this is truly a worldtitle as no other show offers this and opponents across all e-feds want to prove they are the bestTHat should answer you!

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Ahhh, thanks mate, I forgot he posted that in a show- I read so many different show its hard to remeber everything, lol

B-MCINTYRE
02-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Ahhh, thanks mate, I forgot he posted that in a show- I read so many different show its hard to remeber everything, lol

NO Worries dude

eyehatecena
02-29-2012, 12:18 AM
7 wonders promos sent in 'sick

B-MCINTYRE
02-29-2012, 12:21 AM
7 wonders promos sent in 'sick

I think you got like the smallest mention in mine. lol ...

eyehatecena
02-29-2012, 12:28 AM
I think you got like the smallest mention in mine. lol ...

I was gonna mention others in my promos but had to write for a few people so I just kept it kinda talking about themselves

aloisick
02-29-2012, 03:23 AM
Yeah barbie is definitely in the endurance one... I'll have a look.

im sorry mate i couldnt add Oli panzer as had a lot of interest and you already have three entrants if you count your double entry

B-MCINTYRE
02-29-2012, 10:40 AM
LONGEST HOUR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna mention others in my promos but had to write for a few people so I just kept it kinda talking about themselves
Fair enough. I only had one to write!

eyehatecena
02-29-2012, 10:47 AM
im sorry mate i couldnt add Oli panzer as had a lot of interest and you already have three entrants if you count your double entry

Thats cool man

B-MCINTYRE
02-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Thanatos: .... Again?

Pumpkinhead
02-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Is this another fed??, It's the first time I see it LOL

aloisick
02-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Is this another fed??, It's the first time I see it LOL

Yeah its been around about a month your welcome to join if you want to, you wouldn't be in the title chase straight away as I have plans for the next month or two but would be great to have you

B-MCINTYRE
02-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Yeah its been around about a month your welcome to join if you want to, you wouldn't be in the title chase straight away as I have plans for the next month or two but would be great to have you

Thanatos: I run this place.

Pumpkinhead
02-29-2012, 08:59 PM
I would love to bro but I'm pretty busy right now, maybe somewhere in the future I could do it :)

aloisick
02-29-2012, 10:06 PM
I would love to bro but I'm pretty busy right now, maybe somewhere in the future I could do it :)

Well whenever your ready, let me know

eyehatecena
02-29-2012, 11:40 PM
great show BF

BlackFalcon
03-01-2012, 07:47 AM
great show BF

Thanks dude expect a PM aout the next show soon

B-MCINTYRE
03-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Yeah good work BF

aloisick
03-02-2012, 03:56 AM
show should be posted tonight or tomorrow mourning but a lil rushed maybe not my best work today

B-MCINTYRE
03-02-2012, 04:07 AM
show should be posted tonight or tomorrow mourning but a lil rushed maybe not my best work today

It's alright you two readers will forgive you ;)

When are you posting the Seven Wonders Tournament?

aloisick
03-02-2012, 06:33 AM
It's alright you two readers will forgive you ;)

When are you posting the Seven Wonders Tournament?
decided to postpone that til next week make it a march tournament

B-MCINTYRE
03-02-2012, 06:39 AM
decided to postpone that til next week make it a march tournament

Fair enough then..

B-MCINTYRE
03-02-2012, 08:51 AM
I hope BF like the promo I sent him today for next week...

aloisick
03-02-2012, 07:05 PM
I hope BF like the promo I sent him today for next week...

ETA for lightning will be around 11PM AEST maybe earlier

B-MCINTYRE
03-02-2012, 07:36 PM
ETA for lightning will be around 11PM AEST maybe earlier

I'll read it when I get home from Etihad then..

aloisick
03-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I'll read it when I get home from Etihad then..

whos playing?

B-MCINTYRE
03-02-2012, 08:29 PM
whos playing?

Collingwood and Melbourne!

aloisick
03-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Collingwood and Melbourne!

when collingwood play north melbourne i might see ya there

B-MCINTYRE
03-02-2012, 09:49 PM
when collingwood play north melbourne i might see ya there

could be :)

eyehatecena
03-02-2012, 11:39 PM
ah and i need to get some to BF too- hopefully the bad weather will hold off and can do it tonight....ah, will just wait until tomorrow

B-MCINTYRE
03-02-2012, 11:44 PM
THanatos: TNT belongs to the Pride of Olympus...

aloisick
03-03-2012, 09:39 AM
THanatos: TNT belongs to the Pride of Olympus...

Jaws of Men: thats like claiming i own this rock..... big fuck

B-MCINTYRE
03-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Jaws of Men: thats like claiming i own this rock..... big fuck
Thanatos; Do you ever do anything individual or do you hold each other's wangs in the bathroom, you bunch of faggots.

aloisick
03-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Thanatos; Do you ever do anything individual or do you hold each other's wangs in the bathroom, you bunch of faggots.

well we are going to hold the world stable championship and international championship together\

ooc did you read the show

B-MCINTYRE
03-03-2012, 09:49 AM
well we are going to hold the world stable championship and international championship together\

ooc did you read the show

No. i like readin the whole thing. and i don't wanna read the whole thing atm..

aloisick
03-03-2012, 10:09 PM
No. i like readin the whole thing. and i don't wanna read the whole thing atm..

fair enough amigo

eyehatecena
03-03-2012, 11:02 PM
promo sent to BF

and great show 'sick

aloisick
03-03-2012, 11:56 PM
promo sent to BF

and great show 'sick

cheers mate

and cheers mate

aloisick
03-05-2012, 08:27 AM
cheers mate

and cheers mate

very very quiet in here

aloisick
03-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Be ready cause its comiin in 30 days

eyehatecena
03-05-2012, 10:55 PM
very very quiet in here

yep, we are watching a crappy RAW and now watching Cena do his thing- a corny/crappy promo that is going on wayyyy toooo long

aloisick
03-05-2012, 11:05 PM
yep, we are watching a crappy RAW and now watching Cena do his thing- a corny/crappy promo that is going on wayyyy toooo long

well raw hasnt been on for two days lol

eyehatecena
03-05-2012, 11:07 PM
well raw hasnt been on for two days lol

It aired tonight here- just ended- I need to stop watching it, it makes me made that I wasted time watching it(well most times)

B-MCINTYRE
03-07-2012, 08:17 AM
So is TNT now a Thursday show?

Thanatos: Lightning is for weak bitches...

aloisick
03-07-2012, 10:25 AM
So is TNT now a Thursday show?

Thanatos: Lightning is for weak bitches...

Jackson-Mendoza: Lightning is the premere show and is shown on time every time cause there general manager is at least half decent

aloisick
03-07-2012, 10:26 AM
There must be a camera around becuase i feel a shoot coming

B-MCINTYRE
03-07-2012, 08:11 PM
There must be a camera around becuase i feel a shoot coming

No shooting. Even if it is fun.

aloisick
03-08-2012, 01:40 AM
No shooting. Even if it is fun.

oh its going to happen and there will be a few casualties

B-MCINTYRE
03-08-2012, 02:02 AM
oh its going to happen and there will be a few casualties

but but casualties sounds bad.......

B-MCINTYRE
03-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Thanatos: It is time!

eyehatecena
03-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Thanatos: It is time!
IC as Karl: Its 9:46 PM here

B-MCINTYRE
03-08-2012, 10:51 PM
IC as Karl: Its 9:46 PM here

So it is time!

aloisick
03-08-2012, 11:43 PM
So it is time!

look guys im sorry about this if ive heard nothing by tonight ill rush through thunder and then rush through lightning so i can create an epic PPV and then i reckon well have a merger into one show

B-MCINTYRE
03-08-2012, 11:46 PM
look guys im sorry about this if ive heard nothing by tonight ill rush through thunder and then rush through lightning so i can create an epic PPV and then i reckon well have a merger into one show

I still have my for TNT which actually will work well with that idea.

BlackFalcon
03-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Okay guys, I just need to get this out. I have been on this site less than a year and consider myself lucky to be both on this thread creatively and as a character. However I do realize that I have been less than efficient when it comes to the timing of the shows. The simple fact is that I'm still bot used to juggling this along with college and my social life (Lucky I haven't got a job yet or I'd be royally screwed), I promise I will try and improve on my work in the future, but please be patient with me, Thunder is up. Falcon out.

aloisick
03-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Okay guys, I just need to get this out. I have been on this site less than a year and consider myself lucky to be both on this thread creatively and as a character. However I do realize that I have been less than efficient when it comes to the timing of the shows. The simple fact is that I'm still bot used to juggling this along with college and my social life (Lucky I haven't got a job yet or I'd be royally screwed), I promise I will try and improve on my work in the future, but please be patient with me, Thunder is up. Falcon out.

Great show BF nothing wrong with the work i liked that show and i would say one more match might have done the trick but im in the same boat so i wont, we (and in we i mean chosen EHC and i) just need to know the hap beens

B-MCINTYRE
03-09-2012, 08:28 PM
It's cool maybe just give a heads up that it's gonna be late so we know. Obviously your college stuff has to be put ahead of it.

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 11:34 PM

Dude, pretty much all of us are in the same boat, so its very understandable. In EWA we just get the shows out when we can, 3 of us are in school too, and I'm not sure about SL, but we work when we can, and yes school/life comes first for us too, so our weekly shows sometimes turn into 1 1/2 weeks or so.

That said, you are doing great work, as is 'sick

B-MCINTYRE
03-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Dude, pretty much all of us are in the same boat, so its very understandable. In EWA we just get the shows out when we can, 3 of us are in school too, and I'm not sure about SL, but we work when we can, and yes school/life comes first for us too, so our weekly shows sometimes turn into 1 1/2 weeks or so.

That said, you are doing great work, as is 'sick
What he said!

aloisick
03-10-2012, 04:20 AM
show is up guys

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 04:22 AM
show is up guys

I like the show, send me those promos. oh and I'll write one for my guy that no-one knows about... ALSO CAN I POINT OUT WILLIAM REGAL is bought in. Yet for his match you use a randy orton Big show match? WHY? lol Liked the show though.

aloisick
03-10-2012, 04:37 AM
yeah i got the irony of that after wards and ill work on those promos in about an hour boss

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 04:42 AM
yeah i got the irony of that after wards and ill work on those promos in about an hour boss

Yeah, also. I have another thing to talk about in PM just that might add to the show.

aloisick
03-10-2012, 04:47 AM
Yeah, also. I have another thing to talk about in PM just that might add to the show.
you got my username lol

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 04:49 AM
you got my username lol

Oh I was gonna wait lol. but I'll send you it in a minute..

B-MCINTYRE
03-11-2012, 11:20 PM
How's the old PPV going?

aloisick
03-11-2012, 11:23 PM
How's the old PPV going?

bf hasn sent his bits i been really busy should be posted tonight or tomorrow afternoon latest went to storm game last night got home midnight so didnt get chance to work on then

B-MCINTYRE
03-11-2012, 11:31 PM
bf hasn sent his bits i been really busy should be posted tonight or tomorrow afternoon latest went to storm game last night got home midnight so didnt get chance to work on then

That was a good game. Cool. BF was working on it before. I just wanna see like the second and third matches ;) Should be really good.

BlackFalcon
03-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Sent my stuff over to alo, hopefully it should be up soon

B-MCINTYRE
03-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Sent my stuff over to alo, hopefully it should be up soon

Excellent. This should be an awesome first PPV. :)

aloisick
03-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Excellent. This should be an awesome first PPV. :)

got it connor question? if i dont finish tonight do you want me to post most of it tonight or all at once

B-MCINTYRE
03-11-2012, 11:44 PM
got it connor question? if i dont finish tonight do you want me to post most of it tonight or all at once

WHen you say most, How much of it is likely to not be done?

aloisick
03-11-2012, 11:48 PM
WHen you say most, How much of it is likely to not be done?

well i think i only need to wirte up three matches, most four but the main event is going to be long and im thinking a huge return to interfere with one of the matches

B-MCINTYRE
03-11-2012, 11:56 PM
well i think i only need to wirte up three matches, most four but the main event is going to be long and im thinking a huge return to interfere with one of the matches

If you do post only part of it, leave ALL of the main event and Have the "return" interference near the end and don't post that match either.
Maybe leave off the last three matches if you haven't done them by the time you post them. Obviously getting them done would be better and posting the whole thing.

aloisick
03-12-2012, 12:48 AM
If I'm missing any should be only main event and maybe peomo that's it but plannibg to finish

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 12:52 AM
If I'm missing any should be only main event and maybe peomo that's it but plannibg to finish

Do it for your loyal readers... all three of us ;)

aloisick
03-12-2012, 03:43 AM
two matches to type up and two promos and the show will be up id like to say by 10-11 tonight

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 05:03 AM
two matches to type up and two promos and the show will be up id like to say by 10-11 tonight

Cool. SO hopefully by the end of How I Met Your Mother I'll have something to read :)

Kashdinero
03-12-2012, 05:25 AM
Anyone here know G-Scorps height and weight? :)

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 06:56 AM
It appears that I may have fucked up the links for Aloisick....

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Deimos: Stars, Muir. You are both going to get destroyed for taking out my brother's eye!

Athena: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Good first PPV... Except where i messed up the links. my bad. sorry

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Deimos: Stars, Muir. You are both going to get destroyed for taking out my brother's eye!

Thanatos: Shut your mouth, know your role and think you moron. Wait till Tuesday!

aloisick
03-12-2012, 08:17 AM

thanks man was hard cause not all links loading up anyways its cool no sweat your matches were the best on the card so well done

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 08:18 AM
thanks man was hard cause not all links loading up anyways its cool no sweat your matches were the best on the card so well done

Next time I do it. I'll be sure to make sure the links I do are right... and it all formats right..

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Next time I do it. I'll be sure to make sure the links I do are right... and it all formats right..

I got like two links right out 5 or 6...

aloisick
03-12-2012, 08:39 AM
something to improve on next time dont be too hard i really appriiate your help

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 09:42 AM
something to improve on next time dont be too hard i really appriiate your help

No worries dude.

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 09:51 AM

Thats what I was gonna say too- good first PPV- as far as the links- sometimes I have the most trouble posting the damn videos for matches- I usually have to edit the page a few times until it works correctly- as for the entrance themes for wrestlers- MS Word/Hyperlinks workes everrrrry time

In fact if you need help with the entrance themes/links in the future, send them to me, I can do them in MSWord- all I ask for in return? a world title, lol- just kidding- I would just do it

aloisick
03-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Thats what I was gonna say too- good first PPV- as far as the links- sometimes I have the most trouble posting the damn videos for matches- I usually have to edit the page a few times until it works correctly- as for the entrance themes for wrestlers- MS Word/Hyperlinks workes everrrrry time

In fact if you need help with the entrance themes/links in the future, send them to me, I can do them in MSWord- all I ask for in return? a world title, lol- just kidding- I would just do it

you are world champion you goose, and yes i would love if you could do that for me

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 10:06 AM
you are world champion you goose, and yes i would love if you could do that for me

But I want to be triple world champ, lol just kidding

But yeah, whenever you need it- just type of the text how you want it ex: Here comes Bubba and the youtube link and I will hyperlink it for ya. Its so much easier and works- the other way- It would work sometimes but not other times

aloisick
03-12-2012, 10:25 AM
But I want to be triple world champ, lol just kidding

But yeah, whenever you need it- just type of the text how you want it ex: Here comes Bubba and the youtube link and I will hyperlink it for ya. Its so much easier and works- the other way- It would work sometimes but not other times

cheers mate and you gotta add the thunder title to your sig lol

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 10:35 AM
cheers mate and you gotta add the thunder title to your sig lol

lol. I'm gonna have to figure out how as my sig is at its limit since I added my new Alpha Rev guy- Sloth- even then I had to take a lot out of my sig. I will figure out something. BTW, all that stuff in Alpha Rev where you were confused what they were talking about- Seven Deadly Sins group- as I am a part of it, I did not want to ruin it by saying what was coming

aloisick
03-12-2012, 10:39 AM
lol. I'm gonna have to figure out how as my sig is at its limit since I added my new Alpha Rev guy- Sloth- even then I had to take a lot out of my sig. I will figure out something. BTW, all that stuff in Alpha Rev where you were confused what they were talking about- Seven Deadly Sins group- as I am a part of it, I did not want to ruin it by saying what was coming

yeah fair enough

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 10:46 AM
hmmm I can remove the words "tagteam" to make more room and can remove "Skyfly" from AirBournes character to make some room, and damn, there is something else I have to add, lol...I will figure it all out tonight probably, lol

aloisick
03-12-2012, 10:48 AM
yeah i had fun jiggling mine around too had to remove the word team from tag team champs and not space outs things and stuff

BlackFalcon
03-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Uh alo, problem... Where's the Thunder world Championship match, I didn't see it in the thread

aloisick
03-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Uh alo, problem... Where's the Thunder world Championship match, I didn't see it in the thread

shit i forgot all about it

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 06:39 PM
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 08:49 PM

Forgot about it? Forgot about it? Forgot about it? No wonder I did not remember reading winning the title, lol. I was gonna re read it tonight. Forgot about it? lol

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Forgot about it? Forgot about it? Forgot about it? No wonder I did not remember reading winning the title, lol. I was gonna re read it tonight. Forgot about it? lol

It wasn't as important as me Winning the Hardcore title... lol...

eyehatecena
03-12-2012, 09:28 PM
It wasn't as important as me Winning the Hardcore title... lol...
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

B-MCINTYRE
03-12-2012, 11:49 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I didn't win everything I was in. lol.. BTW did you like the second and third matches besides the obvious fuck ups?

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 12:01 AM
I didn't win everything I was in. lol.. BTW did you like the second and third matches besides the obvious fuck ups?

yeap, actually thought the whole thing was great- but the fuckups will get better- that came out wrong, lol. I wish that what you, me, anyone typed it in would transfer to this site when copying and pasting to here- as I know I have to re do stuff when I post a show- I get all the text here, but have to reformat at times, change text size and stuff.

B-MCINTYRE
03-13-2012, 12:22 AM
yeap, actually thought the whole thing was great- but the fuckups will get better- that came out wrong, lol. I wish that what you, me, anyone typed it in would transfer to this site when copying and pasting to here- as I know I have to re do stuff when I post a show- I get all the text here, but have to reformat at times, change text size and stuff.

I'm almost certain that's what the problem was. It was all formatted nicely in MS word, but yeah. Next time I'll pay more attention lol

BlackFalcon
03-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Hey guys just to let you all know, this weeks match will probs be postponed till Wednesday, but I won't need promos, all matches will be announced the night.

B-MCINTYRE
03-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Hey guys just to let you all know, this weeks match will probs be postponed till Wednesday, but I won't need promos, all matches will be announced the night.

Cool. Thanks for letting us know.

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm almost certain that's what the problem was. It was all formatted nicely in MS word, but yeah. Next time I'll pay more attention lol

What sucks the most is I can do the [VIDEO= ??????????? thing in Word for the match videos- and it will not work when I post it here- I have to use the INSERT VIDeO thingy here- and edit parts of it out to work- it use to be easier before the new site/format change

B-MCINTYRE
03-13-2012, 10:41 PM
What sucks the most is I can do the [VIDEO= ??????????? thing in Word for the match videos- and it will not work when I post it here- I have to use the INSERT VIDeO thingy here- and edit parts of it out to work- it use to be easier before the new site/format change

Hyper links are better.

aloisick
03-14-2012, 11:09 AM
3/30/12: Huge Opening Segment

B-MCINTYRE
03-14-2012, 05:17 PM
3/30/12: Huge Opening Segment

I hate that guy :p

aloisick
03-14-2012, 07:27 PM
I hate that guy :p

What guy???

B-MCINTYRE
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM
What guy???

It's a secret :p

aloisick
03-15-2012, 08:38 AM
guys im sorry lightning will be late as well expect it on sunday night or very latest monday afternoon, CHosen 1, pm me if you want to do a promo for Pride

B-MCINTYRE
03-15-2012, 09:04 AM
guys im sorry lightning will be late as well expect it on sunday night or very latest monday afternoon, CHosen 1, pm me if you want to do a promo for Pride

I'm not writing it until I see what happens on Thunder. but I'll get back to you.

aloisick
03-15-2012, 08:33 PM
its not important man bu ill definitely need one for next week ill give you the heads upo now

B-MCINTYRE
03-15-2012, 08:51 PM
its not important man bu ill definitely need one for next week ill give you the heads upo now

No it's more that I need to see what happens on Thunder to make sure there is nothing else I need to mention.

aloisick
03-16-2012, 12:18 AM
No it's more that I need to see what happens on Thunder to make sure there is nothing else I need to mention.

thats cool amigo

B-MCINTYRE
03-16-2012, 12:46 AM
thats cool amigo

Oh and Il Cattivo are dead....

aloisick
03-16-2012, 03:27 AM
Oh and Il Cattivo are dead....

I'll cattivo is the shiznit

B-MCINTYRE
03-16-2012, 04:40 AM
I'll cattivo is the shiznit

Not why they are holding the Son's of Ares Tag team belts...