PDA

View Full Version : matt hardy

the game
10-23-2010, 12:25 AM
heard that tna dont want matt hardy,is there any truth in this and could he be left with no job to go to,

SilverGhost
10-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Supposedly that was mentioned. Not 100% sure.

If it is true, I guess indys is the way for Matt. Then go international and compete in Japan and Mexico.

TheMadThinker
10-23-2010, 02:09 AM
Any credible wrestling business has to look at the past history of the people they sign on. Matt did a lot of crazy shenanigans to get out of his WWE contract. TNA has to look at that and think what if we sign him on and he becomes discontented here. He would probably end up doing the same stuff there if he felt misused. Who would want a agitator like that?

Kashdinero
10-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Apparently there was some head shaking over in Florida. I hope this doesn't mean he isn't going to tna. Im quits looking forward to a hardys reunion. Tna is so far gone from being what it was that made it awesome, they might as well bring in another wwe cast off!

Rich Cranium
10-23-2010, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I read that the TNA locker room wasn't defending Matt's actions but I think that creative wouldn't mind putting him into the mix with Jeff.

Dameduse823
10-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Any credible wrestling business has to look at the past history of the people they sign on. Matt did a lot of crazy shenanigans to get out of his WWE contract. TNA has to look at that and think what if we sign him on and he becomes discontented here. He would probably end up doing the same stuff there if he felt misused. Who would want a agitator like that?

I understand what your saying but look at the people they've brought in over the last few years, Waltman, Hall, The Nasty Boys. I don't think that TNA has any issue with bad histories or agitators

Tommy Thunder
10-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.

TNA would be stupid not to sign Matt Hardy. He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's a Hardy, and Hardys = ratings!! A Hardys re-union would bring ratings to TNA, there is no denying that.

REAL, infinite wisdom.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

MrEastBay
10-23-2010, 02:51 PM
The Impact Zone would LOVE matt Hardy! The bookers would have it easy, and have a WrestleMania match from the get go. This seems to me like a no brainer. I would never do with Matt what they are doing with Mr Anderson....to me, Matt Hardy isnt a main event guy. But it would briong fresh matchups for TNA, which is NEVER a bad thing. Plus Matt Hardy will be happy, closer to home, smaller work schedule....he would have a chance to bring his best everytime, which, im sorry, isnt as easy in the WWE. I dont really care for Matt, but going to TNA might be one of those things that turns that around to me. I dont blame anyone for being hesitant to think that its a sure thing......but if you going to bring in ORLANDO FREAKIN JORDAN.......than you have no reason not to bring in Matt Hardy........................>still waiting for Benjamen&Haas v. Beer Money<

mikenigma
10-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Matt burnt TNA last time WWE released him. But I would imagine getting Matt Hardy for the Immortals angle, to be either with or against them would be too big to pass up. Plus Jeff probably is pushing pretty hard for him to get signed, but who knows if that's even a good thing....

mikenigma
10-23-2010, 07:06 PM
still waiting for Benjamen&Haas v. Beer Money<

Haas and Benjamin could have great matches in TNA!

Kashdinero
10-24-2010, 05:45 AM
still waiting for Benjamen&Haas v. Beer Money<[/QUOTE]

Eric and hulk should of brought these guys in..... Instead we got knobbs!!!

Daniel Wilkinson
10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
I don't care for Matt Hardy..........there i said it.

Rich Cranium
10-25-2010, 05:58 PM
He will probably end up in TNA after December. I wonder where the Immortals will be then, on a high or history.