PDA

View Full Version : Interesting note about Triple H

nrb6304
10-22-2010, 09:01 PM
I was reading a post somewhere that Triple H would come and save Cena from the Nexus, and that made me think about the Triple H/Cena rivalry. And in re reading and watching some of the feud I have found something EXTREMLY interesting.....

TRIPLE H HAS ONLY BEATEN JOHN CENA 1-ON-1 ONCE

Yup didn't that make you go :0?? And I so know that makes me think that maybe Triple H IS the GM and IS behind Nexus, and is trying to rid WWE of John Cena
GRANTED I know WWE creative can't think that far back, but still....it'd be pretty cool and now that I know that info make a lot of sense for HHH to be the GM.

Scottland
10-22-2010, 09:12 PM
For one, Triple H isn't going to be the GM. Two, Triple H isn't going to be a part of the Cena/Nexus angle especially since he hasn't been there at all since Nexus arrived & it would be pretty illogical just to shove him in the mix just to do it especially in a short term storyline angle (that's just bad scripting on many elements). Thirdly, having Triple H be the key of "creating" another faction (a la Nexus) is getting stale & old let alone it's been done already. When Triple H returns he's going back to finish his feud with Sheamus (who "took him out" of action) & have a match at Survivor Series.

Robstar
10-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Yeah that was my post. It wasn't meant to infer that Haitch would be GM, but now that they aren't kayfabeing his and Steph's relationship, it's not too hard to suggest that he would "use his clout" to stand behind Cena. And also, since when has Triple H or anyone for that matter had to be previously involved in an angle to insinuate themselves into an angle? That's pretty short sighted. Trips could involve himself in the way that he's the big dog of the Raw yard and he's come back to clean things up, Nexus included

Scottland
10-23-2010, 12:47 AM
since when has Triple H or anyone for that matter had to be previously involved in an angle to insinuate themselves into an angle? That's pretty short sighted. Trips could involve himself in the way that he's the big dog of the Raw yard and he's come back to clean things up, Nexus included

Well for one, Triple H getting involved with whole Nexus/Cena angle would be just a lame attempt just shove him in out of the blue especially on a short term storyline (which this angle is). Usually & logically if another wrestler gets into angle it's because he had an altercation or an interaction with the individual(s) involved with the angle at one point in time during the angle something of which Triple H hasn't at all. The whole "big dog of the RAW yard" is to cliched with the whole Taker's yard theme. Also, shoving Triple H into an angle he's had nothing to do with let alone an interaction or altercation with is pretty illogical & poorly scripted let alone you just practically then tossed out the whole Sheamus angle he had that would go unfinished which is even more poor scripting in storylines as that angle would only work right on his return.

The Cena/Nexus angle has already added the other major piece to this storyline & that's Randy Orton.

Kashdinero
10-23-2010, 04:33 AM
I'm more interested in this triple h return than almost all his others.... And there have been a few.
It might be his last though (I hope), what with his "new" job and all!

jethro
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
The more you know

thanks op,i really didnt know triple h beaten cena once.

nrb6304
10-23-2010, 11:05 AM
The more you know

thanks op,i really didnt know triple h beaten cena once.

which was the main point of this post to begin with lmao I accidently went off on a little tiraid about Cena/Nexus but...at least you jethro found the heart and soul of what the post was about....John Cena(10000) Triple H (1)

Tommy Thunder
10-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.

HHH will indefinitely have a match with Sheamus (probably at Survivor Series) to finish their feud. It would be stupid to ignore the fact that Sheamus 'put HHH out of action', and that Sheamus has been bragging about this. It makes sense that both have a match to end their feud (probably with HHH winning).
It would be interesting though to have HHH involved in the Nexus storyline after the Sheamus feud, or have him as the GM (or both). It would present a great chance to turn him heel (something which HHH himself has said he wants to happen).

REAL, infinite wisdom.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezikiel 25:17.

el gabo
10-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Pulp Fiction! Samuel was the man!!

AGEOFFALL
10-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Not even WWE knows where they are going with the Nexus angle.

brady24
10-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Actually Triple H has beaten John Cena twice one on one. They are at 2 to 1 in favor of HHH. John Cena beat him at Wrestlemania 22, and Triple H beat him at Night of Champions 2008, and on the October 19th, 2009 episode of Monday Night Raw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXBGRwxSxX8&feature=related

Interesting post though.