PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Game Casted by YOU

Subject Zero
01-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Just for abit of fun. If you could make your Favorite Game into a film and could cast who you wanted in the roles who would they be?For Example mine is Mass Effect first film being 21/2 hours with Mass Effect 2 being split into 2 2/12 hour films.Commander Shepard:- Male – Ryan Gosling (Drive, The Notebook)Female(my choice) - Noomi Rapace (Millennium Trilogy) Team:-Ashley Williams – Mila Kunis (Black Swan, Book of Eli), Kaiden Alenko – Ryan Reynalds (Blade Trinity, Green Lantern), Garrus – Andy Sekias(LOTR, King Kong)Wrex – Keep original Voice and have him in CGITali – Kat Von D (has the height and voice for it)Liara - Zoe Saldana (Avatar)Joker – Seth Green (Family Guy, Buffy)Captain Anderson – Keith JacobsAdmiral Udina – James Woods Bad Guys :-Saren – Gary Oldman (Leon, Tinker Tailor)Matriarch Benziah – Angelina JolieSovereign - Mike Patton Team 2 – Miranda – Yvonne StrahovskiJacob – Idris Elba (Thor, The Wire)Grunt – See WrexJack – Ellen Page (Juno, Super)Samara – Jada Pinkett Smith (Matrix 2 and 3)Thane – Dwayne JohnsonKasumi – Vicki Zhao (Red Cliff, Mulan)Zaeed – Adam Baldwin (Firefly, Chuck)Legion – See WrexMordin – David Tennant (Dr Who)EDI – Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Gallatica)Now who would you choose for your game movie?

Tommy Thunder
01-24-2012, 03:35 PM
:O you forgot the Illusive Man! Martin Sheen is a shoe in for him!

There's plans for a ME film, so let's hope it gets made, since it would make for an epic movie, no doubt. That's a great cast too.

I think that Splinter cell Conviction would make a good movie. Excellent story, and could easily be made into a movie. I think Jason Statham is a perfect candidate to play Sam Fisher, apart from the fact that he doesn't have the accent. Hugh Jackman would be my second choice.

I also think that Hitman should have made a better movie. I liked the film, but it didn't do well with critics. There's a sequel in the works, but that movie should have been great.

Steve Austin
01-24-2012, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Batman Arkham Asylum and City stories made into films, as much of the same cast from the newer Batman film as possible.

YoungOne245
01-24-2012, 05:57 PM
batman arkham city and asylum

Steve Austin
01-24-2012, 06:00 PM

Nice choice :D

HeelTurn
01-24-2012, 06:02 PM
I like the idea of Bruce Campbell playing Sully in the Uncharted movie, but not so much Mark Wahlberg as Nate. I would make it seperate from the games, and include Patrick Stewart in some way.

Giddy
01-24-2012, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Batman Arkham Asylum and City stories made into films, as much of the same cast from the newer Batman film as possible.

This'd be awesome. Those games were sweet, and would make an awesome movie

Steve Austin
01-24-2012, 06:04 PM
This'd be awesome. Those games were sweet, and would make an awesome movie

Damn straight chief! Can't wait for 'The Dark Knight Rises' in July!

Giddy
01-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Damn straight chief! Can't wait for 'The Dark Knight Rises' in July!
Hell yes!

The only thing is I doubt they're going to use Joker as a character for a little while since Heath Ledger died :/

Steve Austin
01-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Hell yes!

The only thing is I doubt they're going to use Joker as a character for a little while since Heath Ledger died :/

Yeah it's a shame.

He's did a terrific job though!

Maybe one day, someone else is gonna be making the Batman films after the next one so maybe they will use Joker.

IrkenInvader
01-24-2012, 06:42 PM
:O you forgot the Illusive Man! Martin Sheen is a shoe in for him!

I don't see why he looks nothing like the character and barely sounds like him.

Tommy Thunder
01-25-2012, 05:47 PM

Umm, The Illusive man is both voiced by and is based on the looks of Martin Sheen in the games lol!

zapphoman
03-07-2012, 01:22 PM

I was about to ask if you were joking...

Iron Ape
03-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Nicolas Winding Refn needs to direct a Zelda flick, with Ryan Gosling as a partially mute stunt fairy who moonlights as a master of Epona/total Kokiri badass. A Cliff Martinez-esque "Ballad of the Goddess" will synthesize as he sets out with his Megaton Hammer to protect the lovely Princess Zelda (played by Carey Mulligan) from Albert Brook's sleezy mob boss, Gannie Dorf. Brian Cranston will guest star as everyone's favorite 35 year old, green tights-wearing map salesman, Tingle.

Tomsta666
03-07-2012, 02:53 PM
I don't know who I would cast in an Assassin's Creed movie, but you gotta admit it could be a pretty boss summer blockbuster! It's Sci-fi, it's history, its got conspiracy and intrigue. You know all those components could be the sum of an pretty damn awesome movie.