PDA

View Full Version : YOUR WWE Gimmick

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 01:33 PM
What would your gimmick be in WWE if you were a wrestler, i.e. would it be you being yourself, or would it be some sort of fantasy thing?

Example of real: CM Punk and his straight edge life style.
Example of fantasy: John Cena starring as... Superman.

HHHBK
08-18-2010, 02:21 PM
myself...a heel

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 02:22 PM
I'd prefer to play myself. and I'd love to be a heel

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Myself with my Silver Ghost persona. As a heel. My ring attire colors will be black, white, and silver xD

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Also I'd be a technical wrestler like Bret Hart/Owen Hart.

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Techincal and high flying! I mean yeah I'll be heel but at the same time I wanna give the crowd a good match.

Crassman
08-18-2010, 04:35 PM
I would be known as Super Psycho Nun Chuck. My character would be a cross between Chuck Norris and a Nun. My finishing move would be the 'Hail Mary', that's when I set up my opponent for a kick in the balls.

Angela
08-18-2010, 04:52 PM
I think I'd enjoy being an over-the-top eccentric version of my self... like a Tim Burton-y version of me? Hmmm....

Robstar
08-18-2010, 04:53 PM
I'd sell myself as having the engine of a tank in a ferrari body.

Would be very hard creating a character in the PG era - there will never be any good psycho characters now, like Kane(masked) or Mankind. Now you get guys like Eli Cottonpicker who IS scary in a hillbilly, squeal like a pig kind of way

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 05:06 PM
With all the PG crap I wouldn't be surprised if some guys were brought in under the following gimmicks, after all, the guest host concept shows how lame Raw is these days!!

Ronald McDonald
Barney (the purple bear thing)
Pokemon
Teletubby (All four brought in to form a new stable!)

SgtGohan
08-18-2010, 05:09 PM
i would like to an exagerated version of myself. i probably would be like a sarcastic version of the miz.

Robstar
08-18-2010, 05:10 PM
With all the PG crap I wouldn't be surprised if some guys were brought in under the following gimmicks, after all, the guest host concept shows how lame Raw is these days!!

Ronald McDonald
Barney (the purple bear thing)
Pokemon
Teletubby (All four brought in to form a new stable!)

Lol, the only gimmick they'd go for in those would be Ronald, if they could get the copyright. Or we could see Lawler feud with Burger King? The others wouldn't stand a chance as we all know how WWE feels about fat and or small guys.

Hunter_snider
08-18-2010, 05:28 PM
I'd be myself with a little twist. Have that "Jersey Shore Ronnie" thing going on, meaning I would have his attire and look. As for attitude, I'd be Arrogant and Corny, but at the same time have that attitude sort of like Brad from that real world/road rules MTV thing. I would think I would be God's gift to the WWE, and get a cheap pop everywhere I went. I'd be a fan favorite, etc etc

This of course, is JUST a character that I've never seen before... something original for WWE...

Bodom
08-18-2010, 05:33 PM
and they would all eventually job to Hunter and Cena.

TheExetremeInnovator
08-18-2010, 08:16 PM
i would be a sort mix of finlay and Sabu. i'm irish so it works and i love hardcore wrestling spots but i also love pure wrestling ability! so combine the both :D

Jaitsu
08-18-2010, 09:04 PM
my gimmick would be the same one i use in the games

Brandon X, the Canadian Xtremist

basically, a face (or heel) who will do anything and everything to win a match (kinda like sabu).

uses alot of gimmickal stuff based on the letter X, including the finisher, The X-Axis.

gimmick would fit with his tag partner, Brock Solid (friend chose the name, based off Brock Lesnar) to form the tag Solid X.

he would basically just do crazy things. for instance, i could imagine him (me, him, same dif) leaning four ladders against eachother so he can get up without fearing one ladder falling under him for a ladder match

jwt15
08-18-2010, 09:15 PM
I'd be a mix of Abyss,Red Rooster, and Glacier from the WCW days. Now thats what I call an instant WWE Hall of Famer

The Leg-end Killer
08-19-2010, 05:15 AM
What would your gimmick be in WWE if you were a wrestler, i.e. would it be you being yourself, or would it be some sort of fantasy thing?

Example of real: CM Punk and his straight edge life style.
Example of fantasy: John Cena starring as... Superman. <<<<< Surely this isnt fantasy this is real life!

I'd steal Edge's original moody watching from the stands,entering through the crowd style thing. and I wouldnt cut promos

The Hipster
08-19-2010, 07:32 AM
I'd be the Irish (because I am) cowboy and a total baby face.

SilverGhost
08-21-2010, 01:33 AM
Lol, the only gimmick they'd go for in those would be Ronald, if they could get the copyright. Or we could see Lawler feud with Burger King? The others wouldn't stand a chance as we all know how WWE feels about fat and or small guys.

Lawler vs Burger King.....You may be on to something xD

mouse
08-23-2010, 02:04 AM
I actually have a gimmick I've been working on...but not really.

I watched the Death Metal Rooster (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM) video and I got to thinking it would be a great intro for a wrestler.

So when I started building my Wrestling podcast, I used that audio and called myself, "The Raging Cock"

...and if by some wild reason I start wrestling and I need to PG it a bit, I'd call myself, "The Raging Rooster"

klebyano
08-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Hardcore and Highflyer, Heel.

king of nexus
08-23-2010, 08:41 AM
Alberto Del Rio is another JBL nice suit nice car soon here be a leader of a group probably taker archer and Hawkins or primo and Tito colon and would be the big dog on smackdown and down the line hell fight taker and taker will put him over my gimmick would be like ground and pound Doug Williams.

rebeccabroussard
08-23-2010, 04:08 PM
If I were face, I would want to be like Lita, but a little more xtreme. If I were heel, I would be a female version of the undertaker and go under the name "The Midnight Angel." Don't ask me why that name. I just like it lol.

Verdammung
08-24-2010, 12:46 AM
I'd probably be a dick version of myself, though of course that is not a gimmick. Then again, I always say, a gimmick is just a substitute for character, and character is what you actually need.
Hopefully I'd be able to myself off as a tweener, and far as wrestling style goes, definitely would mix between technical and a few high-flying moves.

SilverGhost
08-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Alberto Del Rio is another JBL nice suit nice car soon here be a leader of a group probably taker archer and Hawkins or primo and Tito colon and would be the big dog on smackdown and down the line hell fight taker and taker will put him over my gimmick would be like ground and pound Doug Williams.

Alberto Del Rio is NOT another JBL. Del Rio has more wrestling skill.

As my Silver Ghost persona my finishers would be: Ghost Encounter (Shining wizard) and Silver Elbow(top rope elbow drop like Shawn Michaels)