PDA

View Full Version : Wade Barrett, NEW WWE CHAMPION

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Hello my SHOWERHEADS and please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I will be at ringside once again at the Target Center in Minneapolis Minnesota and I'm looking forward to this unpredictable match more than any other on the card. I just hope I can get out of the Buckeyes game in time for my flight. As you can see by the title I am predicting Wade Barrett to win this Sunday and these are the points to back it up.
-He is the top heel on Raw.
-He leads the most dominant faction that the WWE has seen in ages.
-He has commanding authority over John Cena.
-He has been holding his own against almost all top stars he has faced: a victory over Chris Jericho, victory over Mark Henry, victory over John Cena, taking Orton to the limit, before losing due to disqualification, leveling the Undertaker with his finisher, and so on.
-His mic work is great; he is definitely one of the top 10 mic workers in the WWE today.
-He has the biggest presence that any newcomer has had since Brock Lesnar. Speaking of Brock, it is BROCKTOBER and I hope he wins tomorrow night. UFC 121 is cant miss TV.

Wade Barrett IS ready.
I hope I'm right, thoughts and concerns welcomed.

SilverGhost
10-22-2010, 01:46 PM
I don't disagree here!

Just its WWE and there is a possibility that I will be disappointed.

Bodom
10-22-2010, 02:47 PM
i think its too soon. but ill reserve judgement until i see it play out

latreal23
10-22-2010, 02:51 PM
i think its too soon. but ill reserve judgement until i see it play out

well what bout sheamus?

SilverGhost
10-22-2010, 02:57 PM
well what bout sheamus?

I think Sheamus case was right on the money. They needed a bad guy fast.

Young Guns
10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Sheamus was too soon but Wade Barrett is more than ready. Orton has been hot streak for some time, RKO everyone in his way and the Nexus need some gold if they going to keep it going, and that is why I feel Barrett could sneak it. But then again, WWE is pretty good at disappointing...

Rich Cranium
10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
If Barrett wins I can see Miz taking advantage. Perhaps an "accidental" bump by Cena?

Bodom
10-22-2010, 03:02 PM
well what bout sheamus?

i was shocked when it happened. luckily he held up his end and made the best of it. which is why im reserving judgement on barrett as champ until i see it

Robstar
10-22-2010, 03:50 PM
I see Cena breaking down and attacking Barrett, being fired and then bought back by Triple H

SilverGhost
10-22-2010, 03:57 PM
I see Cena breaking down and attacking Barrett, being fired and then bought back by Triple H

This is very possible.

ELNIOJR
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
I Have a Feeling That David Otunga is Going to Screw Up Wade Barrett! Latelly it seems that he's feeling Bad about Cena's situation, and like he Said in the past to Barrett, when Darren Young got Kicked out after losing his Match, that HE (Barrett) better win his match beacuse everyone on the rest of THEM was ready to TAKE OVER!

On the other hand, i'd LOVE to see Barrett WWE CHAMPION, it would be a Tourning Point in WWE/NEXUS history!

See Ya!

SilverGhost
10-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Otunga screwing up isn't new and shouldn't be on TV.

Kid_Gangsta
10-22-2010, 05:40 PM
I'd rather see them give Barrett the championship THE EARLIEST, RR. But don't let him carry the title into WM27. Cause that will OD. But make sure he has a strong title reign and a strong tittle defense. Not tapping out to Cena in 6 seconds. They have high hopes with Barrett, and he will be one of the top guys in the WWE in the future. http://i52.tinypic.com/15mkz2v.gif

iamthatis201
10-22-2010, 05:41 PM
yes, Barrett is the biggest heel at the moment. But Orton seems to be the biggest Face.
Its even.

Scottland
10-22-2010, 08:01 PM
lol...Orton is the clear winner at Bragging Rights. Bragging Rights is the beginning of the end of Nexus which is going to lead to the disband of Nexus at Survivor Series. This storyline is looking more & more predictable. Barrett will get a title reign somewhere down-the-line BUT it won't be during Orton's title reign. Also, Orton is scheduled to have the title past Survivor Series. Anyways, Bragging Rights is the turning point of Nexus' fall.

P.S. Also, do you honestly think WWE is going to let Orton who is the biggest face right now (getting the biggest pops as of late) & has had a highly successful turn as this anti-hero type just fall & crumble in such a short time? Hell no let alone it would just be an utterly stupid move on WWE's part.

TheMadThinker
10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
The only down side to putting Wade Barrett over as champion is that once again it puts Cena into the #1 contender spot. Cena will seek vengeance for being treated like a lap dog and we will be forced to endure another Cena title run. Also, where would Randy Orton fit in the title situation if Barrett wins? I am not saying it will not happen, but I think WWE is trying to move the title spotlight away from Cena a little bit right now. Cena is of course still very popular, but many people are tired of hearing about him right now especially in a championship role.

AGEOFFALL
10-24-2010, 12:48 AM
I see him as credible enough to have a month/2 month reign as champion.

SilverGhost
10-24-2010, 01:34 AM
If Barrett wins I can see Miz taking advantage. Perhaps an "accidental" bump by Cena?

That would be funny and sad to see. But I want Miz to be the first in WWE history to cash in MITB and lose xD