PDA

View Full Version : Steven Gerrard - Best In The World

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah if Vickie, Cody and Britani deserve a thread, Stevie G does!

Steve Gerrard > The Beatles

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/367/023/125759291_crop_650x440.jpg?1316713073

This thread is only for Gerrard's greatness. Do not post anything negative about Gerrard or I will constantly send you private messages so that notification thing comes up! :D There are plenty of other places to post that!

Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he'll pass the ball 40 yards, he's big and he's fucking hard, Steve Gerrard, Gerrard!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Awesomeness! :)

SLEEPY LOCO1
01-20-2012, 01:33 PM

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/367/023/125759291_crop_650x440.jpg?1316713073

This thread is only for Gerrard's greatness. Do not post anything else or I will constantly send you private messages so that notification thing comes up! :D

Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he'll pass the ball 40 yards, he's big and he's fucking hard, Steve Gerrard, Gerrard!

Not the best choice of words

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXUWFIVNqpY

Y2Jryder
01-20-2012, 01:37 PM
You post a picture of him were he is sitting on the bench. That's were he's the best!:D

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27e0DF6xR04

Y2Jryder
01-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Oasis>Queen>Beatles by the way

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvYAjdhQop8

Y2Jryder
01-20-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm going to the cinema tonight

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Oasis>Queen>Beatles by the way

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-celebrity-pictures-u-mad.jpg

:D

Y2Jryder
01-20-2012, 01:46 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-celebrity-pictures-u-mad.jpg

:D i'm just saiyan

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcCpcxMOjY&feature=results_video&playnext =1&list=PLEF9380A3E25FE68F

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPMGRo-h1C4&feature=related

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:49 PM
i'm just saiyan

Ha! Fair play chief! :D

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8zcPPy5-mQ&feature=related

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNdBrklbdo8&feature=related

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmA2cmUiTA&feature=related

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfz6lhbskc8&feature=related

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssp28n6r_yE&feature=related

Robareid
01-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Now as much as I think Gerrard is God I think that best in the world is pushing it a bit. I mean, a couple of years ago he had a claim but he's starting to get on a bit

But as a Liverpool fan, he's still at deity level for me

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwxHN_hJYV4&feature=related

Tomsta666
01-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Just a shame he doesn't play as well for England as he does Liverpool :(

Y2Jryder
01-20-2012, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNyAK3cIGFI&feature=related

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Now as much as I think Gerrard is God I think that best in the world is pushing it a bit. I mean, a couple of years ago he had a claim but he's starting to get on a bit

But as a Liverpool fan, he's still at deity level for me

Damn straight chief! :)

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Just a shame he doesn't play as well for England as he does Liverpool :(

The awfulness of England brings him down! :p

He's constantly having to avoid slipping on dropped steak and kidney pie during the match, when he plays with Frank! :D

Y2Jryder
01-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Who cares about England squad. They show up with good players at a tournament and than go home after the first round.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Who cares about England squad. They show up with good players at a tournament and than go home after the first round.

Ha! Spot on! :D

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2012, 02:34 PM
He was one of the best in the world.

England was ruined by run-up-front-all-the-time Lampard.

Would have Scholes anyday though ;)

K-Jammin
01-20-2012, 02:55 PM
He was one of the best in the world.

England was ruined by run-up-front-all-the-time Lampard.

Would have Scholes anyday though ;)

^^^ What he said xD

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Gerrard and Scholes should of been the CM partnership until atleast 2010! Damn him for retiring!

Nice posts Wade, appreciate it.

He may not be best in the world but he is the best all round player IMO and that is one that cannot be changed.

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Just saw this thread and LOL.

No Biast views here from the two scousers at all.

It simply goes Lampard<<<<<<<Gerrard<<<<<<<<<<<Scholes

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Just saw this thread and LOL.

No Biast views here from the two scousers at all.

It simply goes Lampard<<<<<<<Gerrard<<<<<<<<<<<Scholes

Gerrard > All. It's a pro-Gerrard thread. Get those negative opinions out of here!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-20-2012, 08:09 PM
You have got to be Joking! Haha! Stevie G is a legend, World class player.. but a thread?. Your having a laugh man! :D

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:10 PM
You have got to be Joking! Haha! Stevie G is a legend, World class player.. but a thread?. Your having a laugh man! :D

Why not chief? Do Cody Rhodes or Vickie Guerrero deserve a thread?

#GerrardHasEarnedThis

Subject Zero
Gerrard > All. It's a pro-Gerrard thread. Get those negative opinions out of here!

Sorry but NAH he not even the best to have played for Liverpool, never mind England, Europe or the World.

End of.

Subject Zero
#GerrardHasEarnedThis

How?????????

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Sorry but NAH he not even the best to have played for Liverpool, never mind England, Europe or the World.

End of.

Just your opinion chief. Zidane thinks differently and I'm on his side for this one! #NoNeedForNegativeGerrardCommentsInThisThread

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:11 PM
How?????????

This question doesn't deserve to be asked.

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:14 PM
This question doesn't deserve to be ANSWERED.

Steve are you drunk? Am i going to have to correct your posts tonight?

Anyway i dont understand why he deserves one.

Well i hate Gerrard as a person so thats why i will put negative comments on this thread lol

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Steve are you drunk? Am i going to have to correct your posts tonight?

Anyway i dont understand why he deserves one.

Well i hate Gerrard as a person so thats why i will put negative comments on this thread lol

Haha sorry pal, talking to Van on Xbox, he's distracting me with his singing :D

You may hate Gerrard but you gotta respect how good of a player he is, I hate Arsene Wenger, but I have no problem saying how great a manager he has been over the years.

If you can't think of a positive Gerrard post then don't post it here! Plenty of other football threads you can post it in.

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Haha sorry pal, talking to Van on Xbox, he's distracting me with his singing

You may hate Gerrard but you gotta respect how good of a player he is, I hate Arsene Wenger, but I have no problem saying how great a manager he has been over the years.

If you can't think of a positive Gerrard post then don't post it here! Plenty of other football threads you can post it in.

Ok well i suppose he does have a good right hook on him.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Why not chief? Do Cody Rhodes or Vickie Guerrero deserve a thread?

#GerrardHasEarnedThis

Its kind of a wrestling forum tho dude.. :) but hey it's in the sports section! i know this is coming! :D

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Ok well i suppose he does have a good right hook on him.

He does know how to defend himself and that was proven. It wasn't long too long ago Wilshere was cautioned for assault on a women!

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:21 PM
Its kind of a wrestling forum tho dude.. :) but hey it's in the sports section! i know this is coming! :D

It's what the sports sections is for! He deserves it and like I said to SZ, if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything :D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Just your opinion chief. Zidane thinks differently and I'm on his side for this one! #NoNeedForNegativeGerrardCommentsInThisThread

Zidane said scholes was the best player of his Generation! ( scholes was in zidane's generation BTW! , also Xavi said scholes was the best midfielder he has seen and one of his idols!) Just thought i would say that! :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-20-2012, 08:23 PM
It's what the sports sections is for! He deserves it and like I said to SZ, if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything :D

Touchy Touchy :D i already said he's a legend and world class player! what more do you want amigo!

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Zidane said scholes was the best player of his Generation! ( scholes was in zidane's generation BTW! , also Xavi said scholes was the best midfielder he has seen and one of his idols!) Just thought i would say that! :)

Nicely done chief. Scholes was amazing and fully deserves those accolades. Those posts are welcome, just no negative Gerrard stuff :D

Zinedine Zidane
Capped 108 times by France
"Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of Messi and Ronaldo but, yes, I think he just might be. If you don't have a player like Steven Gerrard, who is the engine room, it can affect the whole team. He has great passing ability, can tackle and scores goals, but most importantly, he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that - players like him are just born with that presence.

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:25 PM
He does know how to defend himself and that was proven. It wasn't long too long ago Wilshere was cautioned for assault on a women!

To be honest mate unless Wilshire comes out and admits he did it or there is video proof you cant believe shit that these people say about players.

Van Persie and Ronaldo were both done for sexual assault when they started playing for Arsenal and United but they were both found innocent.

Gerrard had video evidence of him punching a DJ full on in the face and the case was dropped because of who he was.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Touchy Touchy :D i already said he's a legend and world class player! what more do you want amigo!

That's what I like to see :p

#StillLoveYaTHBK

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Nicely done chief. Scholes was amazing and fully deserves those accolades. Those posts are welcome, just no negative Gerrard stuff

Zinedine Zidane
Capped 108 times by France
"Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of Messi and Ronaldo but, yes, I think he just might be. If you don't have a player like Steven Gerrard, who is the engine room, it can affect the whole team. He has great passing ability, can tackle and scores goals, but most importantly, he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that - players like him are just born with that presence.

Cos as we all know Zidane is a level headed guy.

Hes just saying something nice about the England Captain.

Every player(of note) around the world said how World Class JT was and how he could be one of the best in the world. Now that he isnt England captain it has changed their opinion

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:29 PM
To be honest mate unless Wilshire comes out and admits he did it or there is video proof you cant believe shit that these people say about players.

Van Persie and Ronaldo were both done for sexual assault when they started playing for Arsenal and United but they were both found innocent.

Gerrard had video evidence of him punching a DJ full on in the face and the case was dropped because of who he was.

That punch wasn't the full story was it so that can't just find him guilty, the guy also admitted he started it and hit 2 of Gerrard's friends that is why Gerrard was found innocent.

Alot of footballers get away with stuff, Wilshere would of got put in prison if he wasn't a footballer aswell.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Cos as we all know Zidane is a level headed guy.

Hes just saying something nice about the England Captain.

Every player(of note) around the world said how World Class JT was and how he could be one of the best in the world. Now that he isnt England captain it has changed their opinion

That's more than nice and he's not the only one to have said it. JT is England captain...

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:35 PM
That punch wasn't the full story was it so that can't just find him guilty, the guy also admitted he started it and hit 2 of Gerrard's friends that is why Gerrard was found innocent.

Alot of footballers get away with stuff, Wilshere would of got put in prison if he wasn't a footballer aswell.

Nowadays no. Not without hard evidence such as video evidence of him punching someone in the face

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:36 PM
That's more than nice and he's not the only one to have said it. JT is England captain...

Is he? Ive lost complete interest in national football at the minute as its a two horse race and we are boring to watch so i dont pay any attention.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Last post of the night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27e0DF6xR04

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Is he? Ive lost complete interest in national football at the minute as its a two horse race and we are boring to watch so i dont pay any attention.

Yes he is chief! Come on! Everyone knows that. England beat Spain a few months ago aswell just incase you didn't know! :D

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Yes he is chief! Come on! Everyone knows that. England beat Spain a few months ago aswell just incase you didn't know! :D

Told you dont watch England they are soooooo boring if its not WC or EC i dont give a shit.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-20-2012, 09:01 PM
That's what I like to see :p

#StillLoveYaTHBK

Haha! :)

#LoveYou2Man!
#NotThisThreadThoButNoHateFromMe!

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2012, 09:03 PM

Yeah, he does. He, Iniesta and Xavi think Scholes is the best player they played against ;)

Tommy Thunder
01-20-2012, 09:04 PM
If this tool deserves a thread, then I'm making a Gary Neville thread.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2012, 09:04 PM

Oh and the Vickie/Cody threads are sexual attraction reasons.

Something you gotta say, Steve? ;)

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 09:20 PM
I wonder who made this thread... ;)

VanHooliganX
01-20-2012, 09:36 PM
If this tool deserves a thread, then I'm making a Gary Neville thread.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He'll never be Stevie G

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 09:39 PM
I wonder who made this thread... ;)

I'm pretty sure all of you wanted it, I just made it.

Oh and the Vickie/Cody threads are sexual attraction reasons.

Something you gotta say, Steve? ;)

Haha....No :rolleyes: He deserves this thread!

Yeah, he does. He, Iniesta and Xavi think Scholes is the best player they played against ;)

Scholes is exceptional player, I got no problem agreeing with them. Gerrard is up there with him though and is a better all round player though!

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He'll never be Stevie G

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Van speaks the truth

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Neville doesn't deserve a thread but Scholes and Giggs do

Tommy Thunder
01-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Van speaks the truth

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Neville doesn't deserve a thread but Scholes and Giggs do

Of course Neville deserves a thread!

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Bring on the heat!!

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Of course Neville deserves a thread!

Fine. Go ahead, create a Phil Neville thread. He does deserve it! #VersatilityIsBetterThanBeingARat

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gary was a great Chuckle Brother lookalike

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

To me, to you!

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Bring on the heat!!

Haha. They play in different positions! I can see past the Man Utd though and see him as the great player he is! He is the best Premier League player ever and fully deserves it! He is welcome in this thread along with Scholes! Now god damn it, stop hating on Gerrard!!!!

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Haha. They play in different positions! I can see past the Man Utd though and see him as the great player he is! He is the best Premier League player ever and fully deserves it! He is welcome in this thread along with Scholes! Now god damn it, stop hating on Gerrard!!!!

Hahaha just thought Giggs deserved a mention, Gerrard is world calss no doubt, that kind of player who will gave his life for his club, same as Scholes, Giggs and Neville

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 10:33 PM
Hahaha just thought Giggs deserved a mention, Gerrard is world calss no doubt, that kind of player who will gave his life for his club, same as Scholes, Giggs and Neville

Exactly, I appreciate the pro-Gerrard post. Yeah, same as Scholes and Giggs!

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 10:43 PM
It's a shame Giggs never played in a world cup, imagine if had born in England back then could had been

-------------------Seaman--------------
---Neville---Ferdinand---Campbell---Cole
---Beckham---Scholes---Gerrard---Giggs
------------Owen-----Fowler-----------

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 10:51 PM
It's a shame Giggs never played in a world cup, imagine if had born in England back then could had been

-------------------Seaman--------------
---Neville---Ferdinand---Campbell---Cole
---Beckham---Scholes---Gerrard---Giggs
------------Owen-----Fowler-----------

He could of played for England but choose not to, fair play to him I say. Would of loved to have him though!

Fowler was on the decline around the time that would of been the team. He moved to Leeds :( Damn Houllier! :mad:

4 minute hat-trick against Arsenal just one of many of his great moments of his career #FowlerIsGod

Seaman was on his way out aswell then.

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 10:54 PM
He could of played for England but choose not to, fair play to him I say. Would of loved to have him though!

Fowler was on the decline around the time that would of been the team. He moved to Leeds :( Damn Houllier! :mad:

4 minute hat-trick against Arsenal just one of many of his great moments of his career #FowlerIsGod

Seaman was on his way out aswell then.

Well it was Seaman or... James!!

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Well it was Seaman or... James!!

Haha yeah I know, I was just saying :D

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:02 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/03/article-1308630-02A5150E0000044D-394_468x314.jpg

B-MCINTYRE
01-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Steven Gerrard < Harry Kewell ;)

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 12:25 AM

Wrong chief. Giggs was never eligible to play for England.

And Gary Neville > any right back the scum have ever had.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Wrong chief. Giggs was never eligible to play for England.

And Gary Neville > any right back the scum have ever had.

Yeah I forgot he could of played for Sierra Leonne though. I realised that right after I posted it but thought I'd leave it because no one cares about that in a Gerrard thread. :D

At right back:

Gerrard > Both Nevilles.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Harry kewell was great, but he was no Gerrard.

#InjuriesRuinedHisLiverpoolCareer

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Steven Gerrard < Harry Kewell ;)

Harry kewell was great, but he was no Gerrard.

#InjuriesRuinedHisLiverpoolCareer

And yes I did just quote myself.

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Yeah I forgot he could of played for Sierra Leonne though. I realised that right after I posted it but thought I'd leave it because no one cares about that in a Gerrard thread. :D

At right back:

Gerrard > Both Nevilles.

Nope, he's only ever officially been eligible for Wales. Trust me, as an avid football fan and a Welsh one at that,I know lol!

At Right back

Gary neville > Phill Neville > Titus Bramble > Zat Knight > Steven Gerrard :)

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 12:39 AM
And yes I did just quote myself. TM

Fixed to spare legal action.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Nope, he's only ever officially been eligible for Wales. Trust me, as an avid football fan and a Welsh one at that,I know lol!

At Right back

Steve Gerrard > Gary neville > Phill Neville > Titus Bramble > Zat Knight > Tommy Thunder :)

His grandad was from Sierra Leonne, he could of played for them.

I'll agree with ya on the right back one. :D

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Fixed to spare legal action.

I'm pretty sure I did it first :rolleyes:

B-MCINTYRE
01-21-2012, 12:44 AM
And yes I did just quote myself.

#injuriesruineverything :(

haha

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 12:45 AM
His grandad was from Sierra Leonne, he could of played for them.

I'll agree with ya on the right back one. :D

I'll say again. Giggs was NEVER eligible to play for anyone except Wales. That's a fact. Sierra Leon doesn't come into it.

And hey, I actually do play right back lol!

I'm pretty sure I did it first :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I was on this forum long before you, and that I started doing it way back then.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:47 AM
#injuriesruineverything :(

haha

#TheyDo #MyBrokenToeStoppedMeFromPlayingFootballProfession ally :D

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:51 AM
I'll say again. Giggs was NEVER eligible to play for anyone except Wales. That's a fact. Sierra Leon doesn't come into it.

And hey, I actually do play right back lol!

I'm pretty sure I was on this forum long before you, and that I started doing it way back then.

Maybe he couldn't officially play for them but if he was crap and Sierra Leonne wanted him they appeal and get him if he has a grandad from there, it's happened with plenty of other players. Mainly the English born ones that have no chance of getting into the England team.

You may play right back but you're worse than Knight and Bramble #UltimateInsult

I did it back in 83 when it was cool :p

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm leaving on a good note meaning Gerrard

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/12213_o.gif

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 12:55 AM
Maybe he couldn't officially play for them but if he was crap and Sierra Leonne wanted him they appeal and get him if he has a grandad from there, it's happened with plenty of other players. Mainly the English born ones that have no chance of getting into the England team.

You may play right back but you're worse than Knight and Bramble #UltimateInsult

I did it back in 83 when it was cool :p

I don't think he would have. He's quoted as saying

Id rather not play international football than play for a country that isn't mine
#wisewords

I doubt it. You need to be pretty 'special' to be worse than Knight and Bramble.

I am 83, and I am cool.

B-MCINTYRE
01-21-2012, 12:56 AM
#TheyDo #MyBrokenToeStoppedMeFromPlayingFootballProfession ally :D

#SeeAlsoEdgeAndStonecold #SorrytoHear #YouWouldOutshineGerrard ;)

YoungOne245
01-21-2012, 01:08 AM
1313 that is all

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 03:16 AM
So we give a thread to a guy who has flopped endlessly at international level,always seems to be injured during international week and Speaks his own language with an accent! Ever heard of Xavi,Iniesta,Pirlo,Xabi Alonso,Sneijder,Van Bommel,Ozil,Khedira,guys who do something at international level??

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 03:25 AM
So we give a thread to a guy who has flopped endlessly at international level,always seems to be injured during international week and Speaks his own language with an accent! Ever heard of Xavi,Iniesta,Pirlo,Xabi Alonso,Sneijder,Van Bommel,Ozil,Khedira,guys who do something at international level??

I don't think you get it, the only reason he's made this thread is because he supports the dirty scousers.
It's the same as you making a Del Piero thread (I think you support Juve right?), or me making a thread for Ryan Giggs. Difference being that Del Piero and Giggs have more talent in their little finger than Gerrard has.

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Andrea Pirlo,who only runs from the 1 side of the centre circle to the next,has done something Gerrard could never do.........dominate a World Cup

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 03:37 AM
I don't think you get it, the only reason he's made this thread is because he supports the dirty scousers.It's the same as you making a Del Piero thread (I think you support Juve right?), or me making a thread for Ryan Giggs. Difference being that Del Piero and Giggs have more talent in their little finger than Gerrard has.And they eat rats in their council house!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 07:04 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8LOLswfTkQ

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 07:06 AM
Andrea Pirlo,who only runs from the 1 side of the centre circle to the next,has done something Gerrard could never do.........dominate a World Cup

http://cdn.overclock.net/c/c8/500x375px-LL-c8da40cd_powerful-you-have-become.jpeg

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 07:06 AM
And they eat rats in their council house!

Could be worse. Could be bankrupt like the Greeks!

B-MCINTYRE
01-21-2012, 08:36 AM

http://cdn.overclock.net/c/c8/500x375px-LL-c8da40cd_powerful-you-have-become.jpeg

A Wade Barrett triple post > gerrard

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 08:38 AM
A Wade Barrett triple post > gerrard

Ha! Nice! :D

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 10:28 AM

I don't think you get it, the only reason he's made this thread is because he supports the dirty scousers.
It's the same as you making a Del Piero thread (I think you support Juve right?), or me making a thread for Ryan Giggs. Difference being that Del Piero and Giggs have more talent in their little finger than Gerrard has.

You are both absolute idiots if you think that. I'm done talking to you now stop ruining this thread you twats.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 10:29 AM
#SeeAlsoEdgeAndStonecold #SorrytoHear #YouWouldOutshineGerrard ;)

#Haha nice one chief.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 10:54 AM
http://topnews.in/sports/files/Steven_Gerrard_0.jpg

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-21-2012, 11:18 AM

Haha! Nice man! :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-21-2012, 11:24 AM

Are you mad?.

Gerrard was better then any of them right now!.. And im a United fan! Dont give a fuck what any of them did at international level! When any of those guys can drag a club for the amount of years Steve G did for liverpool then come back to this thread!

And Van Bommel Haha! he's basically a european Joey Barton!

Y2Jryder
01-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Are you mad?.

Gerrard was better then any of them right now!.. And im a United fan! Dont give a fuck what any of them did at international level! When any of those guys can drag a club for the amount of years Steve G did for liverpool then come back to this thread!

since when isn't the UK a part of Europe? lol

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Are you mad?.

Pirlo in his prime was way better than Gerrard. Sneijder is probably the best attacking midfielder in Europe right now. Xabi Alonso is VERY underrated. Liverpool mad a HUGE mistake in selling him IMO. Ozil ran the Germany midfield with Schweinsteiger at the last WC, and he'll do it again this summer at the EC.

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 01:50 PM
You are both absolute idiots if you think that. I'm done talking to you now stop ruining this thread you twats.

There's being biased, and there's being delusional. The line is blurred with this post.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-21-2012, 01:51 PM
since when isn't the UK a part of Europe? lol

Haha! My bad.. :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Pirlo in his prime was way better than Gerrard. Sneijder is probably the best attacking midfielder in Europe right now. Xabi Alonso is VERY underrated. Liverpool mad a HUGE mistake in selling him IMO. Ozil ran the Germany midfield with Schweinsteiger at the last WC, and he'll do it again this summer at the EC.

Dont agree with you..

and the rest of what you said is preety much what everyone knows, I would have Gerrard in his prime over sneijder! and Ozil is quality but he's still young.. and one world cup does not make a player better then a man who has been one of the premier leagues best players ever!

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Dont agree with you..

and the rest of what you said is preety much what everyone knows, I would have Gerrard in his prime over sneijder! and Ozil is quality but he's still young.. and one world cup does not make a player better then a man who has been one of the premier leagues best players ever!

Would you also agree that Gerrard is better than Giggs and Del Piero?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Would you also agree that Gerrard is better than Giggs and Del Piero?

Thats a different matter! two of the best right there! :)

Tommy Thunder
01-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Thats a different matter! two of the best right there! :)

Exactly. Thank you. Someone seems to believe differently, which is absurd to say the least.

Gerrard is a fantastic player, I'll give him that. But he's not one of the best players ever. To Liverpool fans, of course he's going to be. But realistically, he's not.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Exactly. Thank you. Someone seems to believe differently, which is absurd to say the least.

Gerrard is a fantastic player, I'll give him that. But he's not one of the best players ever. To Liverpool fans, of course he's going to be. But realistically, he's not.

Yeh i agree with that! he's one of the best premier league players ever! but wouldnt make a top 20 list of best players ever! But yeh to liverpool fans he's a god! fair enough.. but mention gary neville and they will have you think he was shit! Were anyone who is fair would know he was also one of the best right backs in the premier league ever! IMO the best!

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Could be worse. Could be bankrupt like the Greeks!Ah,another stereotype.

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Would you also agree that Gerrard is better than Giggs and Del Piero?Never,no,no,no.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Ah,another stereotype.

Ah another hypocritical comment.

By the way Eistein, Greece is bankrupt, so how can that be a sterotype?

Thowing out buzz words because you can't argue reasonably doesn't make you come across any less of an imbecile

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 02:29 PM
There's being biased, and there's being delusional. The line is blurred with this post.

And you are both. Now like I've asked on many occasions there is another thread where you can talk nonsense. Just don't do it here.

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Pirlo in his prime was way better than Gerrard. Sneijder is probably the best attacking midfielder in Europe right now. Xabi Alonso is VERY underrated. Liverpool mad a HUGE mistake in selling him IMO. Ozil ran the Germany midfield with Schweinsteiger at the last WC, and he'll do it again this summer at the EC.Agreed 100%.Alonso made Liverpool tick.He he got Real Sociedad 2 points away from winning La Liga!!The problem is the deep lying mid/defensive playmaker role is not commonly associated with the EPL,so he goes undervalued by EPL fan boys.

VanHooliganX
01-21-2012, 02:31 PM

Aye, god forbid people have different opinions to other people.

We should correct everyone who thinks Dive-Ronaldo is better than Messi!

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Agreed 100%.Alonso made Liverpool tick.He he got Real Sociedad 2 points away from winning La Liga!!The problem is the deep lying mid/defensive playmaker role is not commonly associated with the EPL,so he goes undervalued by EPL fan boys.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Now I would the appreciate it if you just never posted on this website again.

Y2Jryder
01-21-2012, 02:36 PM
where are all the private messages I should get Steve??

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 02:38 PM
where are all the private messages I should get Steve??

For what chief?

Y2Jryder
01-21-2012, 02:39 PM
This thread is only for Gerrard's greatness. Do not post anything else or I will constantly send you private messages so that notification thing comes up! :D

For what chief?

this??????

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 02:41 PM
this??????

Yeah I meant Negative Gerrard posts really random postings are fine although we have a huge football postwhore thread for that.

I would send those two idiots them but they're really not worth my time.

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Some idiot compared Mark Van Bommel to Joey Barton???? Realy? Realy? Realy? Realy? Joey barton is only famous for using twitter.Van Bommel has played for a PSV side that made the last 4 of the UCL,he played for Barca,Bayern and AC Milan,and won trophies at all of them.

Y2Jryder
01-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Vd Vaart > Gerard

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Agreed 100%.Alonso made Liverpool tick.He he got Real Sociedad 2 points away from winning La Liga!!The problem is the deep lying mid/defensive playmaker role is not commonly associated with the EPL,so he goes undervalued by EPL fan boys.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Some idiot compared Mark Van Bommel to Joey Barton???? Realy? Realy? Realy? Realy? Joey barton is only famous for using twitter.Van Bommel has played for a PSV side that made the last 4 of the UCL,he played for Barca,Bayern and AC Milan,and won trophies at all of them.

So what, Bordeaux did that. Alot of teams have, it's just yet another one of your pointless posts that shouldn't be in this thread.

Wade Barrett 1979

Juvenile Junkie
Ah Steven Gerrard,his back passes are exquisite!!!

Steve Austin
Vd Vaart > Gerard

I know you don't mean that, you just want me to send you messages :D

Steve Austin

Your mum is exquisite in bed.

Y2Jryder
01-21-2012, 02:47 PM
I know you don't mean that, you just want me to send you messages :D
I mean it, and I want some messages lol

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 02:48 PM
I mean it, and I want some messages lol

Haha soon chief. VDV is the only thing I like about Spurs. He's great!

Y2Jryder
01-21-2012, 02:48 PM
So what, Bordeaux did that. Alot of teams have, it's just yet another one of your pointless posts that shouldn't be in this thread.

As Monaco vs Porto was the final in 2004 I thought. What the hell?

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 02:49 PM
As Monaco vs Porto was the final in 2004 I thought. What the hell?

Exactly! This guy just posts anything, just a stupid troll that should stop posting in this thread!!!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 03:04 PM

Juvenile Junkie
01-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Steven Gerrard once punched a fan,what class.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 03:13 PM

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Gerrard's thoughts on today's game.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/4/9/1239271488977/Steven-gerrard-001.jpg

Wade Barrett 1979
01-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Gerrard's thoughts on today's game.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/4/9/1239271488977/Steven-gerrard-001.jpg

Yup, it was a wounder!

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Yup, it was a wounder!

It's a shame. A chance to take advantage of results around us! Ngog really showed Carroll how to do his job aswell!

#InKennyWeTrust

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 03:46 PM
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg

This should do it.

VanHooliganX
01-21-2012, 03:48 PM
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg

This should do it.

At least it isn't cheese-in-a-can. Cheese is never sprayable :S

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 03:49 PM
At least it isn't cheese-in-a-can. Cheese is never sprayable :S

#WiseWords

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 09:25 PM

There was a time you didn't post here, it was a better time for all.

Steve Austin
01-21-2012, 09:28 PM

http://u.goal.com/115800/115859hp2.jpg

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-21-2012, 11:24 PM

Some IDIOT also thought it was a funny to make a joke about the Heysel tragedy! Wonder which one is more of an idiot me or you..

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:50 AM
Gerrard's thoughts on today's game.http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/4/9/1239271488977/Steven-gerrard-001.jpgHe's just looking up in awe at Pirlo,Sneijder,Iniesta,Xabi Alonso,Fabregas,Xavi,Van Bommel and Scholes. And he's also in awe of their medal collections.

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Steven Gerrard is like Graeme Hick,outside of the English domestic circuit,they flopped at International level.

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 04:34 AM
Aye, god forbid people have different opinions to other people.

We should correct everyone who thinks Dive-Ronaldo is better than Messi!

Messi is in a class of his own. There's the best player in the world, and then there's < Messi.

Comparing Barton to Vn Bommel is like comparing me to Pele frankly!

Yeah I meant Negative Gerrard posts really random postings are fine although we have a huge football postwhore thread for that.

I would send those two idiots them but they're really not worth my time.

Call me an idiot all you want. At least I'm not delusional. And at least my team didn't lost to BOLTON today.

http://u.goal.com/115800/115859hp2.jpg

Oh, and did I mention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QubF5Afcuek

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Steven Gerrard is like Graeme Hick,outside of the English domestic circuit,they flopped at International level.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 05:57 AM
He's just looking up in awe at Pirlo,Sneijder,Iniesta,Xabi Alonso,Fabregas,Xavi,Van Bommel and Scholes. And he's also in awe of their medal collections.

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 05:58 AM

That's like the 5th time you've posted that

He's in awe of Greece's bankruptcy!

and the second time (at least) you've posted a similar statement.

It's getting old frankly.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:03 AM
That's like the 5th time you've posted that

and the second time (at least) you've posted a similar statement.

It's getting old frankly.

I'm not asking for your permission here! I'm sorry if I dislike a guy who's made jokes about Hysel and Hillsborough, one of which I had a relative killed at. Get off your high horse for once.

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 06:12 AM
I'm not asking for your permission here! I'm sorry if I dislike a guy who's made jokes about Hysel and Hillsborough, one of which I had a relative killed at. Get off your high horse for once.

Excuse me?
I'm not supporting JJ here in any way. I know he's been disrespectful towards the Haysel disaster here, making light of the situation and all that (an utterly disgusting thing to do, and If I was a mod I'd have banned him indefinitely from here), and I know that he's been disrespectful towards you specifically. Something which I'm NOT happy about in any way. But please explain to me why am I on my high horse here?
I thought we were friends here. It seems I was mistaken.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:32 AM
Excuse me?
I'm not supporting JJ here in any way. I know he's been disrespectful towards the Haysel disaster here, making light of the situation and all that (an utterly disgusting thing to do, and If I was a mod I'd have banned him indefinitely from here), and I know that he's been disrespectful towards you specifically. Something which I'm NOT happy about in any way. But please explain to me why am I on my high horse here?
I thought we were friends here. It seems I was mistaken.

We are but so what if I've posted that video so many times or made the same comment twice! It's only because I refuse to take him seriously or have a conversation with him. Saying 'It's getting old frankly' has nothing to do with you. If I wish to respond to him like this, I shall do.

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 06:38 AM
We are but so what if I've posted that video so many times or made the same comment twice! It's only because I refuse to take him seriously or have a conversation with him. Saying 'It's getting old frankly' has nothing to do with you. If I wish to respond to him like this, I shall do.

I seem to recall you saying that you wouldn't interact with JJ further. Posting that SEVERAL times over in response to HIS posts is you encouraging him. If you're going to leave him, then leave him.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:41 AM
I seem to recall you saying that you wouldn't interact with JJ further. Posting that SEVERAL times over in response to HIS posts is you encouraging him. If you're going to leave him, then leave him.

I just post in kind to him responding to me! He makes pointless statements so do I!

Tommy Thunder
01-22-2012, 06:43 AM
I just post in kind to him responding to me! He makes pointless statements so do I!

Then you're lowering yourself to his level. Don't do that.
He's trolling you, don't bite the fishing line.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:46 AM

I know he is! It makes me chuckle when he gets wound up, I know I shouldn't but his previous 'jokes' have sort of compelled me to.

B-MCINTYRE
01-22-2012, 06:46 AM
Fishing > Steven Gerrard

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:50 AM
Fishing > Steven Gerrard

All The Best. :D

Tommy Thunder
I know he is! It makes me chuckle when he gets wound up, I know I shouldn't but his previous 'jokes' have sort of compelled me to.

Look, JJ's Haysel comments makes him < shit frankly. So don't bother yourself with him. He talks bullshit most of the time anyway. Very rarely have I seen him post "facts" that actually make sense, so you're better off ignoring him.

Tommy Thunder
Fishing > Steven Gerrard

And I agree with this.

Steve Austin
Fishing > Steven Gerrard

No one enjoys fishing :D

Nowlets get back to gerrard!

B-MCINTYRE
01-22-2012, 06:52 AM

But it got you back on topic ;)

B-MCINTYRE
01-22-2012, 06:54 AM

And does you post then mean that noone likes Gerrard since your argument was noone likes fishing?

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:54 AM
Look, JJ's Haysel comments makes him < shit frankly. So don't bother yourself with him. He talks bullshit most of the time anyway. Very rarely have I seen him post "facts" that actually make sense, so you're better off ignoring him.

I have noticed his knowledge is what I call, 'Copy and paste knowledge.' I know you're right but we'll have to see, if I have the will power to avoid winding him up back!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:56 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/28/article-0-02D8209A0000044D-983_468x612.jpg

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Call me an idiot all you want. At least I'm not delusional. And at least my team didn't lost to BOLTON tod

Yeah because not losing to Bolton doesn't you an idiot :D

I said it because I clearly asked more than a few times not to post stuff that was negative about Gerrard, we have other threads for that but you still did it here along with that trolling moron JJ.

Now that you have stopped we can just let it go.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:57 AM
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/PA-2419164.jpg

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 06:57 AM
And does you post then mean that noone likes Gerrard since your argument was noone likes fishing?

Nope it means you were joking with your post because no one likes fishing and it's definitely not greater than Gerrard :p

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Nice pics chief!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 06:59 AM
http://www.stevengerrard.net/images/steven_gerrard_fight_back.jpg

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 07:00 AM
Nice pics chief!

Cheers chief!:)

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 07:01 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/12213_o.gif

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 07:01 AM
http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/liverpoolecho/dec2009/0/3/image-3-for-gallery-steven-gerrard-set-to-celebrate-500-games-for-liverpool-fc-250983352.jpg

B-MCINTYRE
01-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Nope it means you were joking with your post because no one likes fishing and it's definitely not greater than Gerrard :p
I'm glad you understood the tongue in cheek there.. Now I'll let you worship your Mr Gerrard

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 07:03 AM
http://img.skysports.com/09/09/640/Steven-Gerrard-England-Croatia-World-Cup-Qual_2358211.jpg

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 07:05 AM
http://web.mac.com/j.cros/Site/Steven_Gerrard_Pop_Art_Canvas_Painting_European_Cu p_files/Steven gerrard pop art canvas painting.jpg

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 07:06 AM
I'm glad you understood the tongue in cheek there.. Now I'll let you worship your Mr Gerrard

#IAppreciateItChief :p

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 07:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQrHtejYCw

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 07:13 AM
That troll spray didn't work :D

Gerrard > All those players JJ has listed with a pointless stat or fact.

Khedira must have been a joke, surely you're not that stupid!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 09:41 AM
That troll spray didn't work :D

Gerrard > All those players JJ has listed with a pointless stat or fact.

Khedira must have been a joke, surely you're not that stupid!

I know man.. that was just stupid! He clearly thinks in a way that if you have a good world cup or Euro's, then your a world class player!
The olny good thing about JJ he seems to respect Scholes and see's him for the talent he is/was!

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Steven Gerrard - Best In The World........oh,I get it,its an oxymoron!

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Steven Gerrard - Best In The World........oh,I get it,its an oxymoron!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?12996-Italian-Football-The-Disgrace-and-the-Cheats-and-how-they-almost-destroyed-footbal

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Khedira vs Gerrard? Well,its debatable. Gerrard has won a UCL,but Khedira has starred in a World Cup.Khedira has proven himself in 2 of the 4 big leagues,Gerrard only 1.Gerrard scores more than Khedira.

JSullivan
01-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Oh lord. The english football thread is already a Steven Gerrard thread in disguise, do we really need two? lol.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Oh lord. The english football thread is already a Steven Gerrard thread in disguise, do we really need two? lol.

This was just meant to be a thread by Steve Austin about Gerrard but some trolls just have to bash everything about Liverpool. Making jokes about Hysel and Hillsborough aren't enough, they have to take the fun out if everything!

Pumpkinhead
01-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Who do you support??

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Yes,but if you wanted a Gerrard thread,you can't say 'Best In The World' and not expect a backlash.Imagine if somebody started a (insert league name) - best league in the world thread.Use any of the 4 big leagues and it would spark debate,the same with players.

Pumpkinhead
01-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes,but if you wanted a Gerrard thread,you can't say 'Best In The World' and not expect a backlash.Imagine if somebody started a (insert league name) - best league in the world thread.Use any of the 4 big leagues and it would spark debate,the same with players.

They name it like that because they're Liverpool fans and they love him, the best in the world is a simple saying...

Manabu
01-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Khedira vs Gerrard? Well,its debatable. Gerrard has won a UCL,but Khedira has starred in a World Cup.Khedira has proven himself in 2 of the 4 big leagues,Gerrard only 1.Gerrard scores more than Khedira.

You know gerrard beens in world cups too?

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 11:58 AM
You know gerrard beens in world cups too?Yes but Khedira outperformed him.

Manabu
01-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Yes but Khedira outperformed him.

I don't see how you can make that comparision, germany played completely different tactics to england. Had they played the same tactics then maybe

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 12:13 PM

Why should there be a backlash, on a personal fan thread. You should stick to making jokes about Hysel and Hillsborough, that's more your level.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM
I don't see how you can make that comparision, germany played completely different tactics to england. Had they played the same tactics then maybe

Don't try and have a discussion with this troll chief, it's not gonna happen!

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Don't try and have a discussion with this troll chief, it's not gonna happen!

Just because I don't agree with YOUR opinion,doesn't make me a troll.Let me guess,only child or favourite child who got everything they wanted as a kid?

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Just because I don't agree with YOUR opinion,doesn't make me a troll.Let me guess,only child or favourite child who got everything they wanted as a kid?

No but making jokes about Hysel and Hillsborough makes you a disgrace to these forums!

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Ay,this thread is a joke.

Pippe Bomb Guy
01-22-2012, 02:15 PM

This thread is only for Gerrard's greatness. Do not post anything negative about Gerrard or I will constantly send you private messages so that notification thing comes up! :D There are plenty of other places to post that!

Anyone that thinks Gerrard is the best in the world doesn't know football.

Pippe Bomb Guy
01-22-2012, 02:16 PM

Yes I just quoted myself, and yes I have done a pipebomb

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 02:18 PM

At least it's not a joke about Hysel and Hillsborough, that you're so fond of making.

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 02:22 PM
No but making jokes about Hysel and Hillsborough makes you a disgrace to these forums!

when did I make these jokes.Please find me a Hillsborough joke and a Heysal Joke.Yes,a Juventus fan who makes jokes about Heysal???And stop being false,Liverpool don't even give a butterfly's spine about Heysal.Its a subject of taunts and T-shirts!

http://images.clickliverpool.com/admin/article/articleimages/1304932911-heysel_slur_tshirt.JPG

Oh Heysal is a big joke,we make t-shirts about it,we sing offensive chants about it,we make controversial banners,it doesn't even warrant a mention on TV.There's even a drinking game orientated around Heysal,Heysal is seen as the big joke because its Juventus fans who died.If it was Liverpool,Barcelona,AC Milan it would have been a different story,but Heysal,oh no no,we make jokes,get drunk and sell t-shirts.Big Joke that Heysal stuff.

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 02:25 PM
At least it's not a joke about Hysel and Hillsborough, that you're so fond of making.

Heysel.........took Liverpool 20 years to apologize.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:29 PM

So you just read what I posted and did the opposite anyway? I thought your name was spelt wrong on purpose but maybe you just are that stupid.

Thunder making a new account to do this? Perhaps.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:30 PM

All wrong. You stupid idiot, you are not wanted here, you have no idea what you're talking about, you're a troll so just stop posting you massive twat.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 02:31 PM

Haha! what an idiot!

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Haha! what an idiot!

He's more than just an idiot!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 02:32 PM
Yes but Khedira outperformed him.

LMAO! :D wow man, You really are crazy!

K2Jelly
01-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Wow. I don't even watch football and I know JJ's a massive troll.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Wow. I don't even watch football and I know JJ's a massive troll.

That's because you know what you're talking about.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 02:34 PM

^^ THIS! Enough said..

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 02:37 PM

Haha! You cant be serious?.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 02:38 PM

YET! you still cant leave it alone can you!

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:38 PM
when did I make these jokes.Please find me a Hillsborough joke and a Heysal Joke.Yes,a Juventus fan who makes jokes about Heysal???And stop being false,Liverpool don't even give a butterfly's spine about Heysal.Its a subject of taunts and T-shirts!

http://images.clickliverpool.com/admin/article/articleimages/1304932911-heysel_slur_tshirt.JPG

Oh Heysal is a big joke,we make t-shirts about it,we sing offensive chants about it,we make controversial banners,it doesn't even warrant a mention on TV.There's even a drinking game orientated around Heysal,Heysal is seen as the big joke because its Juventus fans who died.If it was Liverpool,Barcelona,AC Milan it would have been a different story,but Heysal,oh no no,we make jokes,get drunk and sell t-shirts.Big Joke that Heysal stuff.

I really didn't think you were that much of an idiot.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/idiot.jpg

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 02:39 PM
And forgot one very important thing,when Man United play European finals,no Juventus fans get killed.

The Sun made comments and people through out their toys.

Here you go, so first of all you're calling Liverpool fans killers!

Secondly you're saying Liverpool fans who complained about stories printed by The Sun, are throwing their toys out of the pram? Try telling that to the families of 96 people who died!!

This is why you're a disgrace!

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:40 PM
He's either just read one of JJ's opinions of English football or watched an Arsenal game.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40750000/jpg/_40750746_gerrard.jpg

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-22-2012, 02:40 PM
I really didn't think you were that much of an idiot.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/idiot.jpg

I think he's crazy.. Literally crazy!

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:42 PM
I think he's crazy.. Literally crazy!

I don't doubt it man.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 02:52 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01574/steven-gerrard_1574523c.jpg

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:00 PM
So you just read what I posted and did the opposite anyway? I thought your name was spelt wrong on purpose but maybe you just are that stupid.

Thunder making a new account to do this? Perhaps.

Thats a false accusation and a personal attack.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:01 PM

I just asked a question. You on the other hand are a complete tool.

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Imagine yourself being Spanish

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40750000/jpg/_40750746_gerrard.jpg

I could clean Iniesta's boots,wow,that would be like The Miz....................Awesome.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Doesn't matter now anyway, it was DJ Slang and he is now banned, hopefully someone else joins him soon...

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:05 PM
The spray didn't work, I'll try this:

http://madmumblings.com/photopost/data/500/Troll-B-Gone.jpg

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:06 PM
I just asked a question. You on the other hand are a complete tool.

Speaking of tools,why doesn't Andy Carroll have his own thread too!

Mario Baloteli is awesome,did you see that brilliant goal he scored today?

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Speaking of tools,why doesn't Andy Carroll have his own thread too!

Mario Baloteli is awesome,did you see that brilliant goal he scored today?

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:13 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01574/steven-gerrard_1574523c.jpg

Fabio Capello: pretend your Iker Casillas lifting the World Cup!

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Fabio Capello: pretend your Iker Casillas lifting the World Cup!

Damn it! This one isn't working either, this is one bad troll.

*goes off to find another one*

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:15 PM
http://www.pinkapple.com/productphotos/1654_large.gif

New Liverpool sponsor

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5bvrrEGhg

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Here you go, so first of all you're calling Liverpool fans killers!

Secondly you're saying Liverpool fans who complained about stories printed by The Sun, are throwing their toys out of the pram? Try telling that to the families of 96 people who died!!

This is why you're a disgrace!

Hey JJ, how about answering this.

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5bvrrEGhg

So,I thought the Europa League was silly? Well gosh,which team qualified for the UCL that season?

Steve Austin
Hey JJ, how about answering this.

Maybe this is working! Billy Mays knows what to do!

http://www.theeestory.com/files/TrollSprayBillyMays.jpg

Wade Barrett 1979

How about your sick attacks on Liverpool fans?

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:19 PM
So,I thought the Europa League was silly? Well gosh,which team qualified for the UCL that season?

You know this is a Gerrard thread right? That's why I posted this hat-trick of his. I know you're an idiot but surely not that stupid

Gerrard > Napoli (video evidence)

Wade Barrett 1979
01-22-2012, 03:19 PM

We know the kind of jokes you make about Europe!

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRJSnYciwgE

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:31 PM
We know the kind of jokes you make about Europe!

Ah Europe,where Spain and Italy have been the 2 top dogs.

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRrt5FeZWME

4-0 and even Dossena scored!

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:36 PM

Old Real Madrid.WOuld be more convincing if the Liverpool team wasn't coached by a Spaniard,like some of the players and 85% of the rest of team weren't foreigners.

pssssst,who won the champions League that season,out of curiosity?

Steve Austin
01-22-2012, 03:37 PM

The best thing about this video is that it shows how good Torres was for Liverpool and how bad madrid are at defending, Ramos and Pepe are so poor defensively and Torres, Gerrard and co exploited that. Even Dossena scored!

Reina > Casillas

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:38 PM
The best thing about this video is that it shows how good Torres was for Liverpool and how bad madrid are at defending, Ramos and Pepe are so poor defensively and Torres, Gerrard and co exploited that. Even Dossena scored!

Reina > Casillas

wow,a donkey could score against Pepe and Sergio Ramos

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:39 PM

Reina > Casillas

Also how Xabi Alonso made Liverpool look good.

Juvenile Junkie
01-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Nothing wrong with Dos Sena