PDA

View Full Version : Sting's Future

TheMadThinker
10-22-2010, 04:19 AM
If sting healed his shoulder and signed a one year limited appearance contract with the WWE who would you put him in a program with?

My choice would be the Undertaker. It would be the ultimate franchise players showdown that could lead up to a Wreslemania. I would have Undertaker turn heel and cut a promo saying that he had no challenges left in the WWE and he was leaving. At that point the cameras would pan up to the rafters and show Sting doing his silent Crow gimmick. Imagine the crowd response.

Since both wrestlers are contemplating retirement it would be the perfect cap on their perspective careers. The WWE would be able to market decades of Sting’s video archive footage they already own and most importantly he would be able to go into the WWE hall of fame. Everybody already knows that Undertaker is a future hall of famer. It would be a win situation for all parties.

I know it will probably never happen, but I cannot get the idea out of my head.

ChrisQ1
10-22-2010, 06:11 AM
That is a very good idea but i think that the only problem with bringing Sting in is that many on the WWE's fans nowadays are young children can most if not all will not know who sting is so he will therefore not get a great reaction from most of the audiance.

Ruggy
10-22-2010, 06:43 AM
I think Sting in a PG WWE would suite him more. WWE can't get away with all the stuff they were doing 5-10 years ago.

Bodom
10-22-2010, 07:12 AM
That is a very good idea but i think that the only problem with bringing Sting in is that many on the WWE's fans nowadays are young children can most if not all will not know who sting is so he will therefore not get a great reaction from most of the audiance.

probably this. if most fans these days only know the rock as dwayne johnson, now way in hell are they going to know sting. still be cool to see him there though

Daniel Bryan
10-22-2010, 08:54 AM
that would be the best surprise/thing ive seen on WWE in awhile....
Dear WWE,

I hope you come see this post and be like thats brilliant and take it and not give credit to the original. Please make this happen i promise i will buy every PPV Sting is in. Sounds like a deal to me.

Sincerely,
Daniel Bryan

Dameduse823
10-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Hasn't sting said on multiple occasions that the reason he went to TNA because he hated WWE and VInce McMahon?

Rated_PG13
10-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Incorrect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktxW0vidElE

MackMays05
10-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Sting kept his rep and honor by never going there.He saw how VM treated all the WCW guys.Trashed Poppa Pump,Goldberg,Booker,and worked EG & CB into early graves.I'm proud of Stinger for not sellin out for the $$,He vs Mean Mark again would be a great way to put the cherry on top,how about Taker leaves wwe and signs a short deal with TNA and they do it there,That would be the shit......

Rich Cranium
10-22-2010, 02:56 PM
First off, Undertaker will never go to TNA. Second, Sting will probably do the HOF but not a full time wrestling gig.

Firebrand
10-22-2010, 08:43 PM
I really dont see sting going anywhere but back to TNA and finishing there. Frankly I think sting would lose alot of his fans by going to WWE.

jwt15
10-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Sting will NEVER go to WWE just because of how loyal of a man Sting is. Sting is loyal to TNA and Dixie and is still loyal to WCW and NWA IMO that he would never go to the man that trashed the company tat Sting helpe build BTW the WWE HOF is a joke anyway i mean pete Rose come on

nrb6304
10-23-2010, 11:14 AM
[OFF TOPIC
Firebrand I just saw your sig that shit is great lmao hahaha and I hate LOTR