PDA

View Full Version : Transfers your club needs

Juvenile Junkie
01-20-2012, 12:55 AM
Your the manager of the team you support,who needs to go,who do you need? And keep it real,Messi isn't going to join Liverpool.

VanHooliganX
01-20-2012, 01:00 AM
No-one really. I feel our squad is good the way it is.

JUST NEED TO GET RID OF TEVEZ!

If I had to pick...Any well respected and good defender to replace Clichy.

But our team is good as it is and i'm not greedy. Still comes to me as a shock that we have players like Aguero.

Tommy Thunder
01-20-2012, 01:03 AM
We need a creative midfielder. If we can't get Snijder in, then I really want us to go for Cabaye.

Juvenile Junkie
01-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Juventus: need a top class striker.Looking at the Milan clubs,our strike force is dull.One man I want,Probably over the summer,hopefully we're in the Champions League.........Giuseppe Rossi or Roberto Soldado! Barcelona:need a centre back,Hummels from Borussia Dortmund.

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 08:29 AM
mmm I would like De Rossi, seems posible but unlikely at the same time, if not I'm with Tommy to try sign Cabaye

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Juventus: need a top class striker.Looking at the Milan clubs,our strike force is dull.One man I want,Probably over the summer,hopefully we're in the Champions League.........Giuseppe Rossi or Roberto Soldado! Barcelona:need a centre back,Hummels from Borussia Dortmund.
Maybe Juventus should think in selling a couple of strikers first because currently they have: Matri, Quagliarella, Borriello, Iaquinta, Toni, Amauri

Automatic
01-20-2012, 08:53 AM
NOBODY, youth is flourishing and will bring in some big money so I'm fine. Great times are coming.
Buying is overrated.

Pumpkinhead
01-20-2012, 09:32 AM
NOBODY, youth is flourishing and will bring in some big money so I'm fine. Great times are coming.
Buying is overrated.

For me is 50/50 in youth system and buying, having young players is important but you also need some star power!

Tomsta666
01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Buying is overrated.

This is how my team rolls as well :D

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 11:15 AM
A nice attacking player, bring some much needed creativety and goals to Anfield!

Y2Jryder
01-20-2012, 12:07 PM
For me is 50/50 in youth system and buying, having young players is important but you also need some star power!
LOL, Automatic is a Feyenoord supporter. They don't have money to buy anything at all. They can only afford players without club..

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:05 PM
2 Wing Backs.

Leighton Baines would be a decent signing and maybe even signing Salgado from Rovers if hes still on free.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:08 PM
2 Wing Backs.

Leighton Baines would be a decent signing and maybe even signing Salgado from Rovers if hes still on free.

Leighton Baines is a great call!

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Leighton Baines is a great call!

He wont sign anyone though which is moronic.

He could get Baines for around 7 million and he would be first team choice ahead of Gibbs.

I dont know why he dosent try and get Samba also and just sack Squillaci.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:23 PM
He wont sign anyone though which is moronic.

He could get Baines for around 7 million and he would be first team choice ahead of Gibbs.

I dont know why he dosent try and get Samba also and just sack Squillaci.

Samba handed in a TR and is out of contract in the summer. Baines would be good, just buy all Everton's good players....All two of them :D

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Samba handed in a TR and is out of contract in the summer. Baines would be good, just buy all Everton's good players....All two of them :D

Does Baines have a twin then that ive never heard of?

Or are you talking about injury prone Rodwell?

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Does Baines have a twin then that ive never heard of?

Or are you talking about injury prone Rodwell?

Arteta.....

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Arteta.....

The guy plays for Arsenal not Everton.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:34 PM
The guy plays for Arsenal not Everton.

Exactly that why I said you're just stealing all of Everton's best players. One has already gone and now maybe Baines.

You should really know they signed him from Everton chief!

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Exactly that why I said you're just stealing all of Everton's best players. One has already gone and now maybe Baines.

You should really know they signed him from Everton chief!

I do but i didnt know what you was going on about as this is players that your team needs to sign.

When Arsenal have Arteta and you say Arsenal should just sign Evertons 2 good players.

Do you see how thats confusing.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 09:42 PM
I do but i didnt know what you was going on about as this is players that your team needs to sign.

When Arsenal have Arteta and you say Arsenal should just sign Evertons 2 good players.

Do you see how thats confusing.

Yeah sorry chief, just read that back haha. My bad.

Shaz11
01-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Man Utd need a really solid striker.....say Cavani

Defender and a Midfielder would be great as well, so I would go for Hamsik and Hummels/Subotic!