PDA

View Full Version : UFC 145 Cancelled?

THEKEVINBRAND
01-18-2012, 08:06 PM
I just read that UFC 145 in Montreal was cancelled due to scheduling conflicts and I'm pretty sad considering I was planning on going.

So where do you think it'll end up? Vegas again? Or some place new they've never been to before?

Dr. Death
01-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Dana White has stated

"We're still doing Montreal, we're just not going to do it when we were originally planning to."
White said the promotion is still committed to visiting Montreal, but he wasn't certain when that could take place.

"We tried to get an April date in Montreal, and we can't get it, we're working on it." said Dana White in an interview with mmajunkie.com.
White said the company is currently shuffling its entire spring lineup, though he declined to give a specific reason for the March 24 delay. Davidson's initial report cited
"scheduling complications and desire to deliver 'championship card." White said.
"We're still trying to bounce around and figure out what fights are going where and what we want to do. It's still a work in progress."

So UFC 145 isn't really cancelled, just postponed for the time being.

Dr. Death
01-19-2012, 07:16 AM
I just read that UFC 145 in Montreal was cancelled due to scheduling conflicts and I'm pretty sad considering I was planning on going.

So where do you think it'll end up? Vegas again? Or some place new they've never been to before?

It's not cancelled, just postponed. Dana White has stated that they are still going to Montreal, they are just having scheduling problems right now. For more info, click here - http://mmajunkie.com/news/27012/ufcs-march-trip-to-montreal-delayed-white-says-spring-schedule-currently-uncertain.mm