PDA

View Full Version : William Regal Disrespected By WWE

Dameduse823
10-22-2010, 12:09 AM
William Regal tweeted the following: "I'm used to being taken for granted and being overlooked but to be left out of the greatest 25 talkers in WWE is disgraceful."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Regal_Upset_w_WWE_Matt_Hardy_To_Open_Dirtshee.php

SO let me get this straight, the top 25 talkers in WWE history William Regal somehow gets left off the list and yet Santino Marrella, Sheamus, and the fucking Miz somehow manage to get on? That has to be the biggest slap in the face to Regal and his fans. William Regal deserves so much better then the WWE has done with him. He's awesome in the ring, better then 70% of the roster on the mic, and drew more heat then the entire Nexus when he was actually given air time. Now I know Regal is at the point where he'll be lucky to even be put in any title match but seriously, give respect where its earned because when it comes to the top talkers William Regal is easily in the top 15

SilverGhost
10-22-2010, 12:12 AM
I agree. Injustice by the WWE.

I don't get how the hell Santino is even in that list.

Justdawg08
10-22-2010, 12:25 AM
I agree. Injustice by the WWE.

I don't get how the hell Santino is even in that list.

Cause Santino is playing a role to perfection and he is pretty fucking over for a lower midcard who hardly ever wins a match.

SilverGhost
10-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Cause Santino is playing a role to perfection and he is pretty fucking over for a lower midcard who hardly ever wins a match.

And Regal didn't?

TheMadThinker
10-22-2010, 12:34 AM
William Regal tweeted the following: "I'm used to being taken for granted and being overlooked but to be left out of the greatest 25 talkers in WWE is disgraceful."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Regal_Upset_w_WWE_Matt_Hardy_To_Open_Dirtshee.php

SO let me get this straight, the top 25 talkers in WWE history William Regal somehow gets left off the list and yet Santino Marrella, Sheamus, and the fucking Miz somehow manage to get on? That has to be the biggest slap in the face to Regal and his fans. William Regal deserves so much better then the WWE has done with him. He's awesome in the ring, better then 70% of the roster on the mic, and drew more heat then the entire Nexus when he was actually given air time. Now I know Regal is at the point where he'll be lucky to even be put in any title match but seriously, give respect where its earned because when it comes to the top talkers William Regal is easily in the top 15

It is a real shame when the WWE takes many of these talented wrestlers and demotes them to comic relief segments. I think it is laziness and lack of creativity on the writer’s part. Many people blame it on the PG content, but you can stretch the imagination very far even with PG constraints if you have the right writing team.

Bralon23
10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
I agree that this is an injustice, but Miz has been destroying Edge on the mic lately, which is something that never happens. Edge is one of the best talkers and he's being sonned by Miz, so I think Miz has earned his place on the list.

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Wether it's on the mic in front of a live crowd getting heat some of these newcomers could only dream of getting. Or in some hilarious backstage skit. Regal is EASILY in the top TWENTY FUCKING FIVE!

He's been holding his own with some of the greats for the past ten years.

Being left out must be due to some sort of bad feeling towards him.

Or maybe I'm just biased coz he's a fellow Englishman!

Belzova
10-22-2010, 04:22 AM
Not real , but could happen.---> WWE has come to terms on the release of William Regal, and Montel Vontavious Porter.

Lets just hope they do not break down like Matt Hardy did.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-22-2010, 04:37 AM
William Regal isn't a talker. He's a story-teller. You can flab your gums all you want but when those lips don't tell a story, then all you are doing is bickering back an forth like assclowns who got on to the Maury show in an attempt to determine who the babies daddy is, which in this case it is the WWE & World Heavyweight Championships.

colonyink
10-22-2010, 07:52 AM
Not real , but could happen.---> WWE has come to terms on the release of William Regal, and Montel Vontavious Porter.

I don't think Hardy broke down. He just desperately wanted out of WWE so decided to go for broke. He might have damaged his reputation however. And while TNA seems good for Matt, what with Jeff there, I think Regal wouldn't suit over there.

For what it's worth, Santino is great on the mic. Remember his rip on Akon?

DKO Killa
10-22-2010, 07:52 AM
That's my only issue with Pro Wrestling, always ovelooking true talent. William Regal was Wade Barrett before Wade Barrett. Think about it.

Rich Cranium
10-22-2010, 11:47 AM
If he did go to TNA, he would be perfect as a leader of an English faction vs. Flair and fortune.

Rated_PG13
10-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Topic poster - incorrect. How many chances or pushes do they have to give to this guy before relegated to "also-ran" status? This guy was RAW GM and hugely over, and was due a push to face Triple H for the WWE Title in the summer of 2008 before his substance abuse issues stopped that dead in its tracks. Sucks for the guy because he is a true talent and could be a major help, but you only get so many chances with the ball before they stop giving it to you.

Necroyeti
10-22-2010, 12:00 PM
William Regal wouldn't besmirch his own name by going to TNA

Robstar
10-22-2010, 01:15 PM
WWE does what WWE always does, they can never resist loading up any 'list' they come up with with present day guys. Sure Santino & Sheamus are good on the mic, but they've hardly been around long enough to cut unforgettable promos (well, maybe Santino).

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. WWE clearly got this wrong but William Regal did besmirch his name.Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZfQIY2IUj4

infinite wisdom
Straight Up Gangsta Trippin. Yes boy.

MackMays05
10-22-2010, 02:54 PM
If he did go to TNA, he would be perfect as a leader of an English faction vs. Flair and fortune.

Agreed,magnus,wolf,williams,terry led by regal would be the real british envasion.

MackMays05
10-22-2010, 02:57 PM
To not be on the top 25 talkers list is pure rubbish sunshine!

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 04:01 PM

Compared to these two matt is like a twelve year old throwing a tantrum in a class room "I wanna go home whaaaaa!!"

Regal would never stoop to the levels matt did to get himself fired. Although he did fall very far at a few points in his life he would never act like a child!

Would be cool to see both these guys in tna.

the game
10-22-2010, 07:45 PM
where do i go to see this list? regal is a legend over here in the uk,the pop he gets when he comes home is great,and i would hate to see him in tna,,,,,

shanethewolf
10-23-2010, 10:56 AM
WWE have never shown Regal at his best in my opinion. If you get chance, I recommend looking up some of his matches in Japan. He's an amazing technical wrestler, easily on par with Bret Hart, Benoit and many of the best.

DirtySteal
10-23-2010, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2gnoQTFd08

This match is better than the main event of the last 5 RAWs, Hell this match will probably be better than Wade vs Orton.

It would be an honour to meet Regal, let alone get trained by him. WWE has ruined him.

AGEOFFALL
10-24-2010, 12:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2gnoQTFd08

Main event quality match on Velocity. I guess WWE made stupid decisions back in 2005 as well as in 2010.