PDA

View Full Version : Tna opening.

BevinBoyz
10-21-2010, 09:23 PM
as i was watching TNA tonight.. i relized that TNA's opening was all of the immortal's... i think it's clever for the "Takeover" angel.. what do u think about it??

Dameduse823
10-21-2010, 09:57 PM
I think it is a good move storyline wise but come on, Hogan has been shoving more and more of himself into teh opening since he showed up.

And can someone tell me what this whole 'you got iced' thing is with flair? This is like the third time he's done it

Bodom
10-21-2010, 09:58 PM
There's something very wrong about Hogan and Bischoff being heavily involved in a storyline in 2010

BevinBoyz
10-21-2010, 11:15 PM
@Dameduse823- i was tryna figure that out myself... @Bodom- ture but some odd reason i always find bishoff interesting.....

Bodom
10-21-2010, 11:18 PM
@Dameduse823- i was tryna figure that out myself... @Bodom- ture but some odd reason i always find bishoff interesting.....

Bischoff can be an enjoyable character, but not featured so prominently

Justdawg08
10-21-2010, 11:56 PM
nothing wrong with it. No one else can step up and create good/entertaining wrestling... so I guess BIsch and Hogan must cater to your needs.

colonyink
10-22-2010, 08:04 AM
as i was watching TNA tonight.. i relized that TNA's opening was all of the immoral's... i think it's clever for the "Takeover" angel.. what do u think about it??

"the immoral's"- unfortunately typo, but it made me laugh!

BevinBoyz
10-22-2010, 09:25 AM
"the immoral's"- unfortunately typo, but it made me laugh!

lol.... srry i made this during durin the time mike tenay was bitchin and Double J.... it almost put me to sleep..

wallyman
10-22-2010, 10:44 AM
i agree with u hogan being all over. But dont u think the storyline is more intense now that flair and hogan get along. we all know this 2 hate each other in real life, but now they working together. which makes it more intense. also the ice thing is a college game. the way u play that is some carries a ice smiroff drink and u show it to some1 who doesnt expect it. the person must chug it on the spot. the only way to counter a ice is if u show that person tryin to to ice u is another ice drink :).

BevinBoyz
10-22-2010, 11:32 AM
also the ice thing is a college game. the way u play that is some carries a ice smiroff drink and u show it to some1 who doesnt expect it. the person must chug it on the spot. the only way to counter a ice is if u show that person tryin to to ice u is another ice drink :).

sounds boss lol.. but not in this lifetime.. if i buy a drink it's 4 me lol....they can "ICE" me all they want

Dameduse823
10-22-2010, 01:04 PM
also the ice thing is a college game. the way u play that is some carries a ice smiroff drink and u show it to some1 who doesnt expect it. the person must chug it on the spot. the only way to counter a ice is if u show that person tryin to to ice u is another ice drink :).

Good lord that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. In which case it fits perfectly in with everything tna is doing lately

AndyWonder
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Didn't the Main Event Mafia try a takeover exactly like this? If that fizzled out after one full year how far could this Immortal group go?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. TNA's new opening is not only clever but completely brilliant. That's the type of innovating thinking TNA so desperately needs. Whoever came up with this idea deserves a raise and a pat on the back. Lets give credit where credit is due. This time TNA did it right so for that I stand up and applause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

infinite wisdom
If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0.