PDA

View Full Version : Team Raw Beats Team Smackdown.

Havoc2015
10-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Lets point out the obvious Team smackdown has 2 rivalries and a soon to be
First: Edge and Jack Swagger who have been feuding since hell in a cell .
Second: Albert Del Rio and Rey Mysterio
Third: which is a probably soon to be is kaval and t-rex
Thoughts?

IrkenInvader
10-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Lets point out the obvious Team smackdown has 2 rivalries and a soon to be
First: Edge and Jack Swagger who have been feuding since hell in a cell .
Second: Albert Del Rio and Rey Mysterio
Third: which is a probably soon to be is kaval and t-rex
Thoughts?

So thats why they named him Tyler

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Wait....how does the title relate to the question?

Havoc2015
10-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Team smackdown will betray each other I forgot to add the rest

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Its possible. In the middle of "Very" and "Highly"

brad9993
10-21-2010, 09:27 PM
i will be shocked if Smackdown win.

Kid_Gangsta
10-21-2010, 09:41 PM
word, to many feuds in that team. but overall SD! > RAW

Dameduse823
10-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I don't have an opinion on who's going to win all I know is I want to see Miz run his mouth to much and get stomped by both teams

chaos75
10-21-2010, 09:56 PM
When I heard Ezekiel Jackson was going to be in RAW team i knew they are going to win, even with Santino

NightWolf
10-21-2010, 10:16 PM
If anything SD! will probably end up winning. WWE has been very high on Smackdown! for a couple of weeks now, and they will probably have that brand win just to further put it over. The ratings are gradually increasing for SD! Does Edge = ratings? xD Kidding, but still.. Any team with EDGE on it has to win dammit!!!

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 10:20 PM
I think SD! is always better than Raw.

Bodom
10-21-2010, 10:21 PM
If anything SD! will probably end up winning. WWE has been very high on Smackdown! for a couple of weeks now, and they will probably have that brand win just to further put it over. The ratings are gradually increasing for SD! Does Edge = ratings? xD Kidding, but still.. Any team with EDGE on it has to win dammit!!!

Good point. If not for the network move I would have thought Raw was going to win.

maddogg336
10-21-2010, 11:09 PM
When I heard Ezekiel Jackson was going to be in RAW team i knew they are going to win, even with Santino

Big zeeke is the man

shanethewolf
10-22-2010, 05:24 AM
I'm so surprised people care about this. To me it seems more like an infomercial than a PPV, everybody just going out and advertising WWE's main brands.

DirtySteal
10-22-2010, 06:28 AM
I'm so surprised people care about this. To me it seems more like an infomercial than a PPV, everybody just going out and advertising WWE's main brands.

Yeah, out of all of the gimmick PPV's this is by far the worst one.

The whole "winning bragging rights" concept is crap, once the PPV is over WWE just focus on the next PPV so any memory of BR goes out the window. No one really cares who wins, theres nothing on the line, nothing new to expect so why care? Plus the next PPV is Survivor Series another Tag themed PPV, it just doesnt make sence to me.

Its a tag match with mid-carders/one or two main eventers wearing either a red shirt or blue one and they expect you to pay to watch it. If RAW wins, nothing changes, if Smackdown wins, nothing changes.

The only reason i'm concidering watching Bragging Rights is to see what happens in the Wade/Orton match and Taker/Kane.

Bodom
10-22-2010, 07:09 AM

oh i dont care about it all. only match i have an interest in is bryan vs ziggler

colonyink
10-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Yeah, out of all of the gimmick PPV's this is by far the worst one.

The whole "winning bragging rights" concept is crap, once the PPV is over WWE just focus on the next PPV so any memory of BR goes out the window. No one really cares who wins, theres nothing on the line, nothing new to expect so why care? Plus the next PPV is Survivor Series another Tag themed PPV, it just doesnt make sence to me.

Very true, the whole thing is redundant, just a big crossover promotional exercise for the WWE, pointless for the fans. I predict SD! to win, only to help promote the show on SyFy a bit more.