PDA

View Full Version : Who Would you take on the Road To Wrestlemania?

Tha Crows Nest
10-21-2010, 04:43 PM
With the new Smackdown vs. Raw game coming out on Tuesday, I have been curious as to who they will have for the Road to Wrestlemania this year so I figured I would start a thread about it. First does anyone truly know who they will feature this year?

Secondly, Who would you like to see in a Road To Wrestlemania and what would be a key storyline in your story?

Personally I have thought about this alot. I really believe they should have the Miz on the RTW and have it start around the night he wins MITB. Maybe show a video clip of him climbing the ladder and getting the briefcase. Then the first segment of the RTW would be the Miz cutting a promo on how he is Mr. MITB and a Future WWE champion. Because hes the Miz and he is Awesome. Giving you the option to cash in MITB at any point in time or save it until Wrestlemania.

I would like to have the option to be Sheamus. I think it would be a good story to work through.

I think if they have a co-op this year it should be John Morrison and R-truth.

Lastly I would really like to see what kind of story they could work up where you control Wade Barrett. I think this could be a very interesting storyline to play through and with the main person you compete against as John Cena I think it would be alot of fun.

Robstar
10-21-2010, 05:01 PM
I think Sheamus will be in there for sure. Orton, Cena, probably Jericho too. 'Taker & Kane also perhaps. Edge.

mikenigma
10-21-2010, 06:40 PM
I just hope there's a GM mode/Story Editor. I've always had the most fun creating my own storylines.

Daniel Bryan
10-21-2010, 06:46 PM
they already revealed it go the website and watch the road to wrestlemania video and it shows you... Cena Rey Mysterio Undertaker Chris Jericho and Orton if i remember right but heres the videos URL: http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/videos/road-wrestlemania-trailer

Daniel Bryan
10-21-2010, 06:57 PM
they already revealed it go the website and watch the road to wrestlemania video and it shows you... Cena Rey Mysterio Undertaker Chris Jericho and Orton if i remember right but heres the videos URL: http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/videos/road-wrestlemania-trailer

sorry its christian not orton my apologies

Daniel Bryan
10-21-2010, 07:00 PM
but who i would want is my own CAW, Christian, Sheamus, Orton, Kane, and Drew McIntyre

Kid_Gangsta
10-21-2010, 07:16 PM
F*** a SVR 11. Until they bring back GM mode & the REAL story mode, I wont be buying.