PDA

View Full Version : Who are the True "Legit" Tough Guys in pro wrestling?

Rich Cranium
10-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I am curious as to who you think are legit tough guys in the world of professional wrestling? I have read that Meng was legit. Of course you have Brock and Lashley, but who else would you not want to piss off or should any other wrestler mess around with?

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Sheamus and Barrett are the ones I'd rather not piss off.

Bodom
10-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Yoshi Tatsu. That happy go lucky personality is just a cover, He's secretly the baddest motherfucker on the planet

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Yoshi Tatsu. That happy go lucky personality is just a cover, He's secretly the baddest motherfucker on the planet

He is the second man I don't want to get kicked by. First is Tajiri. xD

These guys are tough!

Ruggy
10-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Angle would tie you in about a million knots. Scott Steiner is generally just a scary man.

Kashdinero
10-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Satino marrella is meant to be a bit tasty. Regal at full health is someone no one would want to piss off. Taker is obviously in the tough guy category. On the indies necrobutcher is a bit hard. As is brain damage. New jack is a sick muthafucka. Too Cold Scorpio is quite capable of looking after him self. Dr death was legitimate hard (rip). Booker T kicked battistas arse (twice).

Robstar
10-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Satino marrella is meant to be a bit tasty. Regal at full health is someone no one would want to piss off. Taker is obviously in the tough guy category. On the indies necrobutcher is a bit hard. As is brain damage. New jack is a sick muthafucka. Too Cold Scorpio is quite capable of looking after him self. Dr death was legitimate hard (rip). Booker T kicked battistas arse (twice).

Tasty or nasty? There's a story about Regal shooting on Goldberg in WCW, making him look ridiculous.
The APA were legit tough guys. Dean Malenko, Terry Gordy, Stan Hansen, Dick Murdoch, Bruiser Brody, Steve Williams. I reckon you wouldn't want to face down Dustin Runnels. :D

IrkenInvader
10-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Not a wrestler but Joey Styles. He knocked out JBL backstage a couple of years ago.

Bodom
10-21-2010, 09:21 PM

Tasty? No worries, we won't judge ;)

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Not a wrestler but Joey Styles. He knocked out JBL backstage a couple of years ago.

Joey=tough as fcuk

Bodom
10-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Joey=tough as fcuk

Never count out the nerdy jew. We tough.

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Never count out the nerdy jew. We tough.

I never knew you were jewish but I do admit the toughness!

Bodom
10-21-2010, 09:31 PM
I never knew you were jewish but I do admit the toughness!

Jew and a damn proud Nerd.

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Jew and a damn proud Nerd.

Nerdhood! -fist bumps- I am not a jewish guy so I am not tough...:(

Only physically! xD

Bodom
10-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Nerdhood! -fist bumps- I am not a jewish guy so I am not tough...:(

Only physically! xD

NERD!! Represent.

Rich Cranium
10-21-2010, 10:32 PM
I read Bruiser Brody couldn't be intimidated so they stabbed him. Did you see the Youtube video where he no sold to Lex Luger?

IrkenInvader
10-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Beth Pheonix

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Beth Pheonix

That is one tough girl!

Bodom
10-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Beth Pheonix

I bet she's fun *wink* *wink*

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 11:54 PM
I bet she's fun *wink* *wink*

I tried finding the Snu Snu vid but it was a fail so I got this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feE1G2sJty0

Bodom
10-22-2010, 12:01 AM
I tried finding the Snu Snu vid but it was a fail so I got this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feE1G2sJty0

Death by Snu Snu!

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Tasty or nasty? There's a story about Regal shooting on Goldberg in WCW, making him look ridiculous.
The APA were legit tough guys. Dean Malenko, Terry Gordy, Stan Hansen, Dick Murdoch, Bruiser Brody, Steve Williams. I reckon you wouldn't want to face down Dustin Runnels. :D

Tasty. It's an English thing! Another few is al snow, abdullah the butcher (in his prime) and bad news brown!

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 12:59 AM
Tasty? No worries, we won't judge ;)

See answer to robstar.

Although he is clearly a bit of a ladies man. I'd probably have to watch him around my WIFE! Lol

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 01:30 AM
Although he was a bit of a bully the Dynamite Kid was a tough guy in the ring and out, especially with the needle in his arse!! But like all bullies he met his match (kind of).about a week After roughing up jacques Rougeau, an enraged jacques surprised him and smashed his teeth out with some knuckle dusters!

Still, you wouldn't want trouble with this little Englishman!

Shame about his situation now. Then again its definitely self inflicted. Oh well such is the wrestling biz!

SilverGhost
10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Tasty. It's an English thing!

English things are weird man! But what do I know? I'm just some dude in LA.

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 05:38 AM
I bet Kevin Nash hasnt lost too many fights!

Andre the giant too!

Also, mengs former partner barbarian was a tough guy. Billy jack Haynes didn't take no shit. Dan spivey was supposed to have been able to handle himself. Jim dugan got his catchphrase (tough guy!!) from his days in mid south, where there were some seriously tough guys.
There sure were a lot of tough guys back then!

Bodom
10-22-2010, 07:33 AM
See answer to robstar.

Although he is clearly a bit of a ladies man. I'd probably have to watch him around my WIFE! Lol

Ah ok. Never heard that phrase. Curse you for killing my joke! lol

Robstar
10-22-2010, 01:05 PM
I read Bruiser Brody couldn't be intimidated so they stabbed him. Did you see the Youtube video where he no sold to Lex Luger?

That's the general story, but fucking stabbing him? Why not just fire him?
See the no-sell here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epmXA8w0Qjo

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Ah ok. Never heard that phrase. Curse you for killing my joke! lol

Tasty as in "cor e's a bit tasty in e, facking ell" . Try saying it with a vinne jones or Danny dyer accent!

Robstar
10-22-2010, 04:56 PM
The thing is Kashdinero, if Vinnie Jones said it, you wouldn't fucking laugh, I'll tell ya! But you know, I think I have heard Julian Clary say it too and the connotations are somewhat different!

Kashdinero
10-22-2010, 10:12 PM
The thing is Kashdinero, if Vinnie Jones said it, you wouldn't fucking laugh, I'll tell ya! But you know, I think I have heard Julian Clary say it too and the connotations are somewhat different!

Ha!

I believe I've heard dame Edna say it too lol!

Splattered-Dreams
10-25-2010, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan, Hardcore holly, Wade Barrett or Sheamus :D

Rich Cranium
10-25-2010, 02:01 PM
I will agree Samoa Joe and Hardcore Holly are some bad ass M*Fers but I cant decide on Barrett. He has size, yes, but I don't know his background. Does he have some real amateur skills?

Bodom
10-25-2010, 02:22 PM
I will agree Samoa Joe and Hardcore Holly are some bad ass M*Fers but I cant decide on Barrett. He has size, yes, but I don't know his background. Does he have some real amateur skills?

Supposedly his bare knuckle fighting history is legit. He doesn't seem tough, but I would't want to get into a fight with him.

Kashdinero
10-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Sheamus got bashed up by Yoshi tatsu in fcw.... Still wouldn't mess with him.

Daniel Wilkinson
10-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Ken Shamrock myabe a little over the hill now but in his day he was a real bad ass! & Kurt Angle got to be worthy of a mention.

iRepLB
10-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Hornswoggle, this guy would just go beast on your ass.

Splattered-Dreams
10-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Supposedly his bare knuckle fighting history is legit. He doesn't seem tough, but I would't want to get into a fight with him.

Doesn't seem tough? :|

Bodom
10-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Hornswoggle, this guy would just go beast on your ass.

That phrasing can be horrible misinterpreted.

Bodom
10-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Doesn't seem tough? :|

Meaning he doesn't look as mean as say Tarver, Sheffield, Sheamus, etc

Splattered-Dreams
10-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Meaning he doesn't look as mean as say Tarver, Sheffield, Sheamus, etc

I dunno, its arguable that he looks tougher. The others you mentioned are kinda goonish, and unrealistically proportioned. I know what I mean, anyway. If I had to choose who I'd rather fight out of Sheamus of Barret, I'd rather fight Sheamus - he wouldn't be very quick, and you know Barret could punch your nose off

Bodom
10-26-2010, 12:23 PM
I dunno, its arguable that he looks tougher. The others you mentioned are kinda goonish, and unrealistically proportioned. I know what I mean, anyway. If I had to choose who I'd rather fight out of Sheamus of Barret, I'd rather fight Sheamus - he wouldn't be very quick, and you know Barret could punch your nose off

Totally. I know Barrett would kick my ass 5 million different ways.

I dunno, Traver just reminds me of this guy http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Splattered-Dreams
10-26-2010, 12:27 PM
I can see why that could be disturbing! Alright, Tarver and Barrett are current tough guys of the WWE :p Sheamus is more likely to hurt someone by sumoning faeries..

but he'd still kick the crap out of me

nature boy
12-01-2010, 07:15 PM
hey guys,

in your opinion, tell me who you guys think who are the top 5 backstage bad-asses, who was unbeatable in a fight backstage, i've been wondering for a while..

here's my top 5:

1. kurt angle
2. scott steiner
3. undertaker
4. chris benoit
5. booker t

let me know your top 5!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Brock Lesnar
Bobby Lashley
Kurt Angle
Undertaker
Big Show

alexrules01
12-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Undertaker
Big Show
Brock
Swagger Soaring Eagle (Jack would jump you after!)
Andddd... Chris Jericho :D

jcagosto
12-01-2010, 08:04 PM
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Ken Shamrock
3. Steve Blackman
4. Bruiser Brody
5. Manny Fernandez

jcagosto
12-01-2010, 08:09 PM
For those of you not familiar with Manny Fernandez, he is especially notorious for legitimately breaking another wrestler's ribs and piercing his lungs in a match in retaliation for Bruiser Brody's death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgkvx4fKUyk

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Yoshi Tatsu.

He can kick all their asses.

johnadah
12-01-2010, 08:17 PM
I think there are some fairly obvious answers to that question; Ken Shamrock, Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg. All 3 were legitimate badasses outside of the ring.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Still not as tough as Yoshi Tatsu

jcagosto
12-01-2010, 08:34 PM
I just posted a movie about a wrestler practically killing another one in the ring, and you guys still think that Yoshi Tatsu is tough!? hahaha

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Yoshi is so tough that he doesn't even look tough.

He's just that skilled at killing you 50 million different ways

johnadah
12-01-2010, 08:36 PM
I just posted a movie about a wrestler practically killing another one in the ring, and you guys still think that Yoshi Tatsu is tough!? hahaha

I had never actually seen that footage before. I was fully familiar with the incident, but I had no idea that there was footage available. That's pretty intense.

nature boy
12-01-2010, 08:37 PM
I think there are some fairly obvious answers to that question; Ken Shamrock, Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg. All 3 were legitimate badasses outside of the ring.

GOLDBERG? jericho kicked his ass backstage..

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:40 PM

So Jericho is tougher.

Doesn't make Goldberg a pussy

johnadah
12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Also, I've heard that Fifita (Meng from WCW) was a legitimately tough guys out of the ring. I remember a story where he had heard that Brutus Beefcake was complaining to management about him. He went back to the locker room where Brutus was showering and started lifting him into the air while choking him. I'd say it takes a pretty tough man to have the balls to grab a naked Brutus by the throat.

johnadah
12-01-2010, 08:44 PM

I remember an interview with Goldberg's old coach from the Falcons. He said that, if he had an entire team of Goldbergs, that he would never have lost a game. The guy went on and on about Goldberg being a legitimate tough guy. I'd say that just makes Jericho even tougher.

IrkenInvader
12-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Joey Styles.

jcagosto
12-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Joey Styles.

LOL, indeed, Joey Styles owned JBL.

jcagosto
12-01-2010, 10:38 PM
BTW Paul Orndorff knocked out Vader FTW!

Freder
12-01-2010, 11:28 PM
How has no one mentioned Harley Race and Haku, both were legendary for being tough.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 11:30 PM
johnadah mentioned Haku, but no Harley Race

Till now!

Robstar
12-01-2010, 11:37 PM

That's exactly the reason he would hand you your ass - underestimation!
Fernandez was one tough Hombré though

Harley Race
Steve Williams
Terry Gordy
Stan Hansen
Bruiser Brody
Haku/Meng
Finlay
Lou Thesz
Dean Malenko

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Wade Barret used to be a bare knuckles fighter

IrkenInvader
12-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Undertaker. That is all.
Also Chris Jericho.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Undertaker. That is all.
Also Chris Jericho.

Surprisingly relevant to the topic.

IrkenInvader
12-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Surprisingly relevant to the topic.

Screw the Orton meme. I'm starting the Jericho meme.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Screw the Orton meme. I'm starting the Jericho meme.

I approve of this.

Necroyeti
12-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Bart Gunn, he did win "Brawl For All" and competed in several toughman contests after all. Also, Santino Marella was supposedly 6-1 in Japan during his judo/MMA career.

Not sure just how much boxing/judo/martial-arts success equates into real-life "toughness" though, given that they're bound by rules and whatnot.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Bart Gunn, he did win "Brawl For All" and competed in several toughman contests after all. Also, Santino Marella was supposedly 6-1 in Japan during his judo/MMA career.

Not sure just how much boxing/judo/martial-arts success equates into real-life "toughness" though, given that they're bound by rules and whatnot.

Anybody who can knockout Steve Williams is one tough sob

Robstar
12-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Anybody who can knockout Steve Williams is one tough sob

Pffft! Take off the gloves, give them 15-35 beers and we'll see who's a tough guy!

(Oh and he broke his jaw too, derailing his WWE run and I can't forgive Bart for that. Dr Death -FTW!!!)

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 12:42 AM
I agree ,yoshi tatsu is tough...indeed!....nah but dr.death was tough.....and bart gunn,lol..right

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Also, Santino Marella was supposedly 6-1 in Japan during his judo/MMA career.

From what I hear he's a little cocky about that.

Saiga
12-02-2010, 02:53 AM
my top 5 are:
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Booker T.
3. Hardcore Holly
4. Road Warriors
5. Chris Benoit

Kashdinero
12-02-2010, 03:31 AM
William Regal is/was seriously tough. Another fellow countryman of mine The Dynamite Kid was another hardcase especially when he was pumped up. Not to many people would mess with Kevin Nash. Iron sheik was one tough SOB as well!

BevinBoyz
12-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Toughtest guy ever to walk the earth!!! Zach gowen!!!

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 03:58 AM
1. Hornswoggle
2. Hornswoggle
3. Hornswoggle
4. Hornswoggle
5. Brock Lesnar

johnadah
12-02-2010, 04:39 AM
William Regal is/was seriously tough. Another fellow countryman of mine The Dynamite Kid was another hardcase especially when he was pumped up. Not to many people would mess with Kevin Nash. Iron sheik was one tough SOB as well!

I remember reading Bret Hart's autobiography (which is one of the best sports biographies I've ever read) and he mentions how Billington was a legitimately tough guy also. He blamed it on a bit of a little man's complex, but said he could hold his own ground.

Kashdinero
12-02-2010, 06:11 AM
I remember reading Bret Hart's autobiography (which is one of the best sports biographies I've ever read) and he mentions how Billington was a legitimately tough guy also. He blamed it on a bit of a little man's complex, but said he could hold his own ground.

You should check out his book Pure Dynamite. Full of "tough guy moments"!. He definitely had little man syndrome and he was a bully at time's too.

alexrules01
12-02-2010, 06:56 AM
Sorry if i missed it, but I can't believe no-one has said Stone Cold
I know his character portrayed a tough SOB but he made it so believable that i would never want to get on his bad side in a pub brawl!

JagerDave
12-02-2010, 09:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gLuRLL1EXI

Here's 1 of 6 of a great LoW on "Bad Asses" of Wrestling. All 6 are on Youtube for those who have not seen it. Very good watch.

Harley Race is probably the toughest man to walk the planet.

joe157
12-02-2010, 10:54 AM
No shouts for Gene Labell? He was supposed to be a pretty handy character

nature boy
12-02-2010, 11:04 AM
what about luger?

you guys know anything about him out of the ring?

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 11:08 AM
I know Luger coudn't deal with the stiffness of Bruiser Brody in the ring and would give up and just leave.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Sorry if i missed it, but I can't believe no-one has said Stone Cold
I know his character portrayed a tough SOB but he made it so believable that i would never want to get on his bad side in a pub brawl!

Stone Cold might be just a little too tough.

Just ask Debra

nature boy
12-02-2010, 11:24 AM
I know Luger coudn't deal with the stiffness of Bruiser Brody in the ring and would give up and just leave.

haha, thanks..always thought luger was pretty tough..hmm

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Stone Cold might be just a little too tough.

Just ask Debra

I heard Stone Cold beated his wife in the past. Is that true or did I miss something?

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:32 AM
I heard Stone Cold beated his wife in the past. Is that true or did I miss something?

That he did.

nature boy
12-02-2010, 11:56 AM
what about danny hodge?

Fan4Now
12-02-2010, 01:47 PM
I guess Goldberg maybe but it's said Y2J whipped him backstage 1 time which I belive so my top 5 would be in no particular order are: 1) Lesnar 2) Y2J 3) Regal 4) Finlay 5) Punk

Rassling_Fan
12-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm going to give the nod to Perry Saturn. (http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/p/perry-saturn.html)

In 2004 still wrestling after a release from WWF in 2002, Saturn would have to face one of his hardest journeys back to the ring yet. He was driving his girlfriend to work when he saw two men trying to rape a girl. He wasted no time stepping out of his car and coming to the rescue. He fought with the men and saved the girl but it wasn't all good news. Saturn felt a burning sensation in his neck; he had been shot 3 times there.

He now has a steel plate along with three stainless steel screws where his C-5, C-6 and C-7 vertebrae are. Now under these conditions alot of men would call it quits but not Saturn. Against all odds he began training extensively to get back into the ring after his huge injury. How incredible is that? After 3 gun shots in the neck not only is he standing he's ready to get back into the ring and continue what he loves to do.

And let's not forget Ric Flair, who survived a plane crash. (http://www.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingFlair/planecrash-can.html)

Bodom
12-02-2010, 02:33 PM
And let's not forget Ric Flair, who survived a plane crash. (http://www.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingFlair/planecrash-can.html)

Game over.

Ric Flair wins.

nature boy
12-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Joey=tough as fcuk
are you guys serious? did he really?

Bodom
12-02-2010, 03:17 PM
are you guys serious? did he really?

Yep.

Stood up to JBL and decked him.

nature boy
12-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Yep.

Stood up to JBL and decked him.

daaaaaamn lol.

joey's really a bad ass

nature boy
12-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Game over.

Ric Flair wins.

A M E N.

Nature Boy is the greatest.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 03:41 PM
A M E N.

Nature Boy is the greatest.

Surviving a plane crash is the game ender.

Nobody can beat that.

jcagosto
12-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Even a baby can survive a plane crash, that's not being tough, is being lucky as hell.

Necroyeti
12-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Forgot about the man, the myth, the legend: THE HAMMER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh7zL7NNcxA

Bodom
12-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Even a baby can survive a plane crash, that's not being tough, is being lucky as hell.

Ok wise guy. Get a plane, crash it into the ground. And not a sissy crash either.

If you survive that, i'll write a haiku about your taint

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 07:46 PM
David Arquette.

Robstar
12-02-2010, 07:49 PM
The Funk Brothers

Bodom
12-02-2010, 07:50 PM
David Arquette.

You shut your dirty mouth.

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 07:51 PM
He's a former WCW champ, thats gotta count for something.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Ready to Rumble.

nuff said.

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't think I would have messed with Bam Bam Bigelow.

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Alvin Burke.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
He'll shank you

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 08:12 PM
John Cena. He was shanked and the wound completely healed in 2 weeks.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 08:13 PM
John Cena. He was shanked and the wound completely healed in 2 weeks.

Not even a scar!

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Cena is the opposite of Luke Gallows. He went away to a "special" institution and got a scar. It just happened to be in the same place a Cena's new shoulder surgury scar.

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Daniel Puder

jcagosto
12-18-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm just saying that surviving a plane crash doesn't have anything to do with a persons character or toughness. He was LUCKY he didn't die. Being favored in a situation that you can't control doesn't make you tough at all.

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 01:18 PM
In light of cm punk bitch slapping a pushy fan it got me thinking about how some wrestlers are legit tough guys and not just performers. So I'll start this thread and hopefully we can get some good feedback.

Who do you think is a legit tough guy in the wwe?

K2Jelly
10-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Yoshi Tatsu.

I hear that when he and Sheamus were roommates, while they were both working in FCW, Tatsu got pissed at Sheamus over not cleaning out his blender or something and kicked his ass. Ted DiBiases was there as a witness apparently.

Dennis
10-09-2012, 01:23 PM
John cena, I seen him rip a car apart on a tv show and almost made a group of guys pee their pants...

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Yoshi Tatsu.

I hear that when he and Sheamus were roommates, while they were both working in FCW, Tatsu got pissed at Sheamus over not cleaning out his blender or something and kicked his ass. Ted DiBiases was there as a witness apparently.

Yoshi whipped sheamus?

Thats believable actually. I find sheamus to be a pushover. No doubt he's strong but I feel he's a talker not a fighter irl.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Not to knock your thread or anything but this is about the fourth time I've seen this topic this year.

OT - Santino Marella

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Brock Lesnar (does he count?).

Booker T (he did beat up Batista back when they had their fight).

Wade Barrett (comes across as the type of guy that could rough you up pretty good. Plus he's got that bare knuckle background, which is legit, contrary to what many think).

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Not to knock your thread or anything but this is about the fourth time I've seen this topic this year.

OT - Santino Marella

Honestly I've been a lurker here for about 3 years and I've never seen one. But I believe you so sorry for the repost.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Honestly I've been a lurker here for about 3 years and I've never seen one. But I believe you so sorry for the repost.

No worries, it's emminently more interesting than a lot of the drivel we get on here.

Mr. Ziggles
10-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Didn't Jericho beat the crap out of Goldberg?
Lesnar for obvious reasons.
Barrett as far as i know the whole bare-knuckle fighter gimmick isn't actually a gimmick.
Cena you can tell by how he hits that he hits hard.

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 01:39 PM
I added show as a bit of a novelty but thinking about it with his size he could legit hurt someone if he punched them.

Cynicism
10-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Am going with "other" due to the Jericho and Booker T stories, both of them taking out perceived badasses back stage

FLWWEFan
10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Brock Lesnar (does he count?).

Wade Barrett (comes across as the type of guy that could rough you up pretty good. Plus he's got that bare knuckle background, which is legit, contrary to what many think).

After watching Batista in a real mma fight, this is no shocker to me now.

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2012, 01:49 PM
I added show as a bit of a novelty but thinking about it with his size he could legit hurt someone if he punched them.

Show does have a boxing background, he did leave wrestling to train as a boxer for a while, so yeah that's fair game I'd say.

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Show does have a boxing background, he did leave wrestling to train as a boxer for a while, so yeah that's fair game I'd say.

Reading your comment I almost wanna start a who would win in a real fight thread.

Show vs booker in a legit fight.

rumblylwc
10-09-2012, 01:55 PM
what about santino with his mma background ? yeah he gets beat on a regular basis in wwe but if he knows any sort of mma im sure that would make him a pretty tough guy..

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 01:57 PM
what about santino with his mma background ? yeah he gets beat on a regular basis in wwe but if he knows any sort of mma im sure that would make him a pretty tough guy..

Well as far as mma goes the former UFC heavyweight champ is the most legit guy even if he did end with defeats.

DK Wrestling Savior
10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't know why CM Punk is on this list. Anyone who wants to try and rough up a fan is a coward. He knows the fan can't fight back because of security, which is the only reason he even started with him in the first place. Punk is a scrawny little bitch who is lucky it wasn't some hardnosed fan that would have knocked his bitch ass out.

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
I don't know why CM Punk is on this list. Anyone who wants to try and rough up a fan is a coward. He knows the fan can't fight back because of security, which is the only reason he even started with him in the first place. Punk is a scrawny little bitch who is lucky it wasn't some hardnosed fan that would have knocked his bitch ass out.

Yet, he'd probably knock you out lol!
But I agree, Punk is an oddity on that list.

johnnydropkicks
10-09-2012, 02:10 PM
I say lesnar, cena because he's strong, show because he's huge, and adr.

none of them would be my first picks though. other than that my votes go all to people not on this list

yoshi tatsu, booker t, jericho.

tatsu because he apparently smacked Sheamus up a bit when Sheamus was swinging his dong at him and and DiBiase and getting physical when they were arguing about Sheamus not cleaning up after himself back when they were rooming. booker because apparently he is dangerous. and jericho because of the whole Goldberg.

Steve Austin
10-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Cena is the only real badass!

Dubs
10-09-2012, 02:22 PM

I remember Finaly in an interview saying he was there when the fight occurred and that Booker T did not beat Batista up. He also said that Booker T was the one with a swollen eye after their fight and kept telling Batista that he would come to his house to finish the fight. lol

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2012, 02:27 PM
I remember Finaly in an interview saying he was there when the fight occurred and that Booker T did not beat Batista up. He also said that Booker T was the one with a swollen eye and kept tell Batista that he would come to his house to finish the fight. lol

Fair enough lol!

On the above list though, Lesnar wins outright no doubt.

Awesome Bomb
10-09-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhOVDDZhKlI

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Backstage stories I've heard is the legitimate bad ass in the back has always been the Undertaker. I've heard stories about him whooping up on wrestlers who disrespect him in the back and that includes Lesnar. But I've also heard a close second or just as bad isn't in the WWE anymore. And that would be your Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle, oh it's true, it's damn true. I've heard he as also whooped up on Lesnar and pretty much had wrestlers afraid to wrestle him and mess up, because he would hurt you during or afterwards. I heard many wrestlers refer to Angle outside the ring as an absolute animal.

Steve Austin
10-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Backstage stories I've heard is the legitimate bad ass in the back has always been the Undertaker. I've heard stories about him whooping up on wrestlers who disrespect him in the back and that includes Lesnar. But I've also heard a close second or just as bad isn't in the WWE anymore. And that would be your Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle, oh it's true, it's damn true. I've heard he as also whooped up on Lesnar and pretty much had wrestlers afraid to wrestle him and mess up, because he would hurt you during or afterwards. I heard many wrestlers refer to Angle outside the ring as an absolute animal.

I heard Taker choked out Angle on a plane cause he thought Angle was trying to hurt Vince or something like that...

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 02:52 PM

Didnt Daniel puder make kurt his bitch?

Not saying Kurt isn't legit mind you.

Dubs
10-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Yeah. Taker is someone I wouldn't want to piss off. Forcing Shawn Michaels to do the job to Austin at Wrestlemania 14 or else he would kick his ass is badass in it's own right.

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 02:55 PM

I know they had something in the ring going on, but I'm just telling you what I've heard other wrestlers off camera say. I've heard them describe Kurt as a animal and Taker as a person never to fuck with.

But here's a old school bad ass for me....Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff.

Dubs
10-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Harley Race and Haku. Those two can take on the whole world.

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 02:59 PM
One more from back in my day that the wrestlers still tell stories about. IDK how many stories have been stretch to tall tales, but nobody....NOBODY wanted to cross or fuck with The Dynamite Kid.

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Harley Race and Haku. Those two can take on the whole world.

^^^^^YES! I've heard the same thing. I heard Race was crazy. If you invaded his territory as another promotion he would find you and beat you down. Walk right into the bar and fuck all the wrestlers up and was known to draw a gun too. He had Hogan pissing on himself one time.

imswm
10-09-2012, 03:31 PM
One more from back in my day that the wrestlers still tell stories about. IDK how many stories have been stretch to tall tales, but nobody....NOBODY wanted to cross or fuck with The Dynamite Kid.

Add Rick Rude, Animal and Steve Williams to that "past badasses" list.

Marx
10-09-2012, 03:40 PM

Puder seems to have a fighter background, but I don't think he made Kurt his bitch. Daniel Puder locked on/in a legit kimura during a fake wrestling match, that's a cheap shot.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2012, 03:40 PM

If we're looking at the past, Dan Hodge.

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Puder seems to have a fighter background, but I don't think he made Kurt his bitch. Daniel Puder locked on/in a legit kimura during a fake wrestling match, that's a cheap shot.

Wasnt it in response to Kurt legit hurting an amateur wrestler and calling out puder though?

Sounds like Kurt messed with the bull and got the horns.

Cabers
10-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Yoshi Tatsu.

Most Japanese know some form of martial art (i'm not being racist here). Sheamus is a tough guy though!

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 03:47 PM

Rick Rude? Huh never heard anything about him being a bad ass outside the ring. Do tell if you have stories.

Marx
10-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Wasnt it in response to Kurt legit hurting an amateur wrestler and calling out puder though?

Sounds like Kurt messed with the bull and got the horns.

It had to do with Tough Enough and was televised, so I don't think it was a legit match. That said: Wiki says otherwise and the last thing I heard about it was in Kurt Angles RF Video Shoot interview, and Kurt is known to have some memory lapses.

Dubs
10-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Rick Rude? Huh never heard anything about him being a bad ass outside the ring. Do tell if you have stories.
Rick Rude was a former bouncer and was someone who people didn't want to mess with I believe. I heard stories about the lockerroom being scared of him. He also took out Ultimate Warrior with a slap to the face according to some wrestlers.

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Rick Rude was a former bouncer and was someone who people didn't want to mess with I believe. I heard stories about the lockerroom being scared of him. He also took out Ultimate Warrior with a slap to the face according to some wrestlers.

That's awesome. I never knew that. And taking out the Warrior is Epic, because he is a POS. Met him in person as a kid a few times, so I believe any bitch slap for the warrior was deserved.

vikingsman18
10-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Chris Jericho. Chris wouldn't take shit from anyone backstage, you can ask Goldberg about that one.

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 04:10 PM
If we're looking at the past, Dan Hodge.

^^^ I heard some old timers talking about Hodge being a bad ass.

Here's another...Jesse Ventura. I mean one would think being a Navy Seal and a member of the Mongols Biker Club would have to make you a bad ass? Right?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Yoshi Tatsu.

I heard it was because Sheamus tried bullying him? so Tatsu stood up for himself and beat him down.

Pretty cool either way! :p

Wade Barrett, looks a legit badass too and with his bare knuckle history he could hold his own for sure.

Sicksnuff17
10-09-2012, 04:31 PM
William Regal and Wade barrett

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 04:34 PM
I thought Wade Barrett's bare knuckle history was all kayfabe?

Grind_Bastard
10-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Barrett looks like a legit badass.

I don't know if he's a badass or not, but I don't want to be on the olther end of Cesaro's uppercut. However, I can't tell if he's a badass outside the ring.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-09-2012, 04:36 PM

Really? I always thought it was legit.

He does look the part of a badass though.

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Really? I always thought it was legit.

He does look the part of a badass though.

IDK, but I could have swore there was a thread here a long time ago exposing Wade's bare knuckle past as all kayfabe. I could be remembering wrong.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-09-2012, 04:46 PM
IDK, but I could have swore there was a thread here a long time ago exposing Wade's bare knuckle past as all kayfabe. I could be remembering wrong.

You could be right man.. I have no idea either, I always assumed it was real though.. if anyone can clarify this either way that would be cool.

bigrence202
10-09-2012, 05:01 PM
for a old school guy Bad News Brown was a legit bad ass i might be wrong but i think he won a gold in the pan am games for judo and called out Andre the Giant in Japan for a racial slur

FunkyKong
10-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Why has no one said Daniel Bryan yet?

He's trained in MMA

PrimusSucks
10-09-2012, 05:05 PM
I am surprised how many people overlook Alberto Del Rio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6MYR1l7qHo

He has a legitmate MMA record of 9-5 which is pretty good.

And honestly, most badass wrestler I've ever seen is this man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1ILDV3jSQ&list=UUIw7HF13-XVYOo39LcD1JSw&index=35&feature=plcp

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Why has no one said Daniel Bryan yet?

He's trained in MMA

Someone said Bad News Brown...love that pick.

And DB is trained in MMA? I did not know that. I learn something new everyday on this site.

Validity
10-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I have to go for Lesnar out of those listed in the poll, not belittling any wrestler who has proved himself to be a true fighter as their performing background, but as a previous UFC champion, it's hard to rank anyone above him as far as being a true fighter goes.

PrimusSucks
10-09-2012, 05:09 PM
I have to go for Lesnar out of those listed in the poll, not belittling any wrestler who has proved himself to be a true fighter as their performing background, but as a previous UFC champion, it's hard to rank anyone above him as far as being a true fighter goes.

Not only is Lesnar a former UFC Champion but up until him no one had gone to a second round vs Shane Carwin, let alone made him tap out. I know the match is infamous for being controversial but Lesnar still won the fight.

PrimusSucks
10-09-2012, 05:11 PM
You could be right man.. I have no idea either, I always assumed it was real though.. if anyone can clarify this either way that would be cool.

Wikipedia mentions Barrett's background as a bareknuckle fighter, I know Wikipedia isn't the most trustworthy source but there are two sources cited for that information.

Playboy Stevie V
10-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Wikipedia mentions Barrett's background as a bareknuckle fighter, I know Wikipedia isn't the most trustworthy source but there are two sources cited for that information.

Hum...either Im not remembering correctly on a previous thread or I got bad info. That's bad ass if he really was a bare knuckle fighter. I was kinda disappointing when I thought it was kayfabe.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-09-2012, 05:18 PM

Cool man, thanks for checking it out :)

PrimusSucks
10-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Well both articles referenced only make a passing mention, but I bet he was in more than a few backlot brawls, his face is kind of contorted in the way a fighters usually is.

CGBigMan
10-09-2012, 05:29 PM
in that last thread some people said it was kayfabe but they never proved it

Validity
10-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Not only is Lesnar a former UFC Champion but up until him no one had gone to a second round vs Shane Carwin, let alone made him tap out. I know the match is infamous for being controversial but Lesnar still won the fight.

I didn't know that, but as a previous post in this thread says, you learn something new here everyday!

Dennis
10-09-2012, 05:41 PM
to be fair, he did get owned by cain.... he looked pathetic when he lost his belt.

PrimusSucks
10-09-2012, 05:42 PM
I am going to go to the indies on this one and bring up a few names that I have seen in the Austin, Texas Indy Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rZ8aq0gwc8
As someone who has been in the ring with Jaykus Plisken, let me just say you don't want to mess up even the smallest spot when in the ring with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxtA-oXxUpE
I couldn't find an entire video of this match but on a cold rainy day in Austin, Texas, Evan Gellistico and Gary Jay had a 20 minute brawl with Scott Summers and Ryan Genesis. I know that the Submission Squad is usually seen as a comedy act but those guys are tough as nails.

PrimusSucks
10-09-2012, 05:44 PM
to be fair, he did get owned by cain.... he looked pathetic when he lost his belt.

Ya but whatever that disease he had was probably had something to do with it, I don't remember what it was but I have heard it is debilitating.

Tommy Thunder
10-09-2012, 05:46 PM
I agree with the earlier guys that cited Taker as a legit bad ass. Definitely not a guy to mess with.

Barrett's bare knuckle history is 100% legit.

And that's why I voted Brock Lesnar. He proved in UFC that he could fight with and beat the top fighters in the world.

Dennis
10-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Ya but whatever that disease he had was probably had something to do with it, I don't remember what it was but I have heard it is debilitating.
I would be interested to hear what it was... but it doesn't excuse that he pretty much was running away from him... rich franklin beat chuck liddel with a broken freaking arm.. now that's a tough guy.

PrimusSucks
10-09-2012, 05:56 PM
I would be interested to hear what it was... but it doesn't excuse that he pretty much was running away from him... rich franklin beat chuck liddel with a broken freaking arm.. now that's a tough guy.

It was Diverticulitis, not sure what it is but he had a 12 inch piece of his colon removed.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2012, 06:02 PM

Brock had Diverticulitis but in a more serious form than usual, which meant he had to have surgery rather than just bowel rest. At one point he had a perforation in his intestine and some fecal matter leaked into his abdomen. Very nasty stuff.

cainecollin
10-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm surprised no one has said "Bam Bam" for old time. Former Bounty Hunter, Former bouncer, and I've personally seen him in more then a handful of biker brawls. (Also: hands-down the nicest person I had ever met in my life, so long as you weren't someone that pissed him off)

As for now, I've definitely heard plenty of stories on Taker and if even 1/2 of them are true, I certainly wouldn't want to mess with him.

helmsley
10-09-2012, 07:10 PM
i ll say taker, lesnar, booker and big show,

AWrestlingGod
10-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Dean Ambrose is not a trained wrestler, but he has poor mans street fighting is a freaking lunatic so it could account for something. TNA would have to be a Samoa Joe, but as a signed active performer Alberrrrto Del Rio..

Now outside of the USA Kenta Kobashi is the toughest!! He did Judo and Rugby prior to wrestling, and he is crazy stiff

malvec
10-09-2012, 07:35 PM
William Regal is Boss!

Robstar
10-09-2012, 07:35 PM
And honestly, most badass wrestler I've ever seen is this man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1ILDV3jSQ&list=UUIw7HF13-XVYOo39LcD1JSw&index=35&feature=plcp

Man that is some great shoot fighting.

Robstar
10-09-2012, 07:36 PM
New Jack.

:rolleyes:

Dennis
10-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Brock had Diverticulitis but in a more serious form than usual, which meant he had to have surgery rather than just bowel rest. At one point he had a perforation in his intestine and some fecal matter leaked into his abdomen. Very nasty stuff.
thanks for that knowledge. that sounds like a very terrible situation.

King Scrapper
10-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Yoshi Tatsu.

Yea i've heard this story a few times in the past about that incident.

alcrissam
10-09-2012, 09:19 PM
MVP held up and robbed a cruise ship as a teenager and made off with some money. Booker t did armed robbery in store before he started wrestling. If you ever watched a John cena workout on YouTube, go see how much the guy lifts, it's insane. Shad gaspard is a bodyguard.

DK Wrestling Savior
10-09-2012, 09:21 PM

Please, I'd snap Punk in half like the twig he is.

Dennis
10-09-2012, 09:24 PM
either your a big scary man or your ego is the size of the state you live in. :) punk is 6'2" 220 ish pounds... and a trained athlete twig is quite the hyperbole

helmsley
10-09-2012, 09:55 PM
mr kennedy

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2012, 10:43 PM

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff304/fubecando/internet%20tough/InternetToughGuy.jpg

Robstar
10-09-2012, 10:47 PM
MVP held up and robbed a cruise ship as a teenager and made off with some money. Booker t did armed robbery in store before he started wrestling. If you ever watched a John cena workout on YouTube, go see how much the guy lifts, it's insane. Shad gaspard is a bodyguard.

Armed robbery makes you a hard man? Sorry, I don't think so. Prison on the other hand....:eek:

Robstar
10-09-2012, 10:49 PM

Eddie Van Halen is recovering now from a bout just as serious as Brocks. Should we set up a fight between the two? ;)

Darkside Ron Garvin
10-09-2012, 10:51 PM
I vote for none of the above. If I had to say, Brock at least had a few legit fights. Outside of that, this is all scripted. But Undertaker is a legit scripted badass! :rolleyes:

Robstar
10-09-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm a legit internet badass. I'm wearing the slippers to prove it :D

Wade Barrett 1979
10-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Eddie Van Halen is recovering now from a bout just as serious as Brocks. Should we set up a fight between the two? ;)

Could be interesting. Is Van Halen allowed to jump, in the Octagon. :D

Dennis
10-09-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm a legit internet badass. I'm wearing the slippers to prove it :D
I'm wearing my pillsbury doughboy pajama pants. Like a boss.

Grind_Bastard
10-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Could be interesting. Is Van Halen allowed to jump, in the Octagon. :D

Eddie will rock Brock!!!

Double Axehandle
10-09-2012, 11:12 PM
No votes for Ryback. I guess the guy has no charisma, botches on live tv, and now has zero credibility as being legit tough by some of the IWC.

Yep this is the best guy to push, right Vince?

Angryhero
10-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Chris Benoit was a hardcore badass.

Steve Blackman

& Current WWE Roster - I'd go with:
Kane
R-Truth
Santino
Barrett

bcfccalum
10-10-2012, 04:50 AM
heard about the booker T - batista fight and booker also went to prison for armed robbery. so he must be in for a shout
obviously lesnar.
havnt heard anything about taker but i'll have to look that up, sounds interesting.
Also wasnt lashley part of the army or something prior to wrestling?

Rick BoA
10-10-2012, 09:52 AM
No love for Ken Shamrock? In his prime he would kick Lesnars ass.

Also Bas Rutten was a wrestler for a short time. He is one of the best fighters ever, so he has my nod.

I would never fuck with taker, either

wrestlingfan66513
10-10-2012, 10:01 AM
I know they had something in the ring going on, but I'm just telling you what I've heard other wrestlers off camera say. I've heard them describe Kurt as a animal and Taker as a person never to fuck with.

But here's a old school bad ass for me....Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff.

If we go old school then Bruno, his 2 on 5 backstage fight with those guys trespassing is really something amazing. Plus that was in early 90s when he was out of his prime.

Double Axehandle
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM
If we want to talk about about old school guys there's a certain badass of Iranian origin that likes to put people in the camel clutch, break your back, do unmentionable things to your ass, and make you humble.

malvec
10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
If we want to talk about about old school guys there's a certain badass of Iranian origin that likes to put people in the camel clutch, break your back, do unmentionable things to your ass, and make you humble.

Surely you speak of Mohammid Hasan? Wait, he isn't Iranian.

p.s. anyone know if Taz could really go or was he all hype? Dan the beast Severn was also one to not f@ck with.

mortiis3
10-10-2012, 11:44 AM

I can tell you why CM Punk is legit. It's because he has a background in Muay Thay Kick Boxing & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I doubt very highly that he'd back down from ANYONE.

Tommy Thunder
10-10-2012, 12:06 PM

I can tell you why CM Punk is legit. It's because he has a background in Muay Thay Kick Boxing & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I doubt very highly that he'd back down from ANYONE.

I', sure he wouldn't back down from anyone.
HOWEVER, Taker and Lesnar would certainly beat him up in a real fight. That's just common sense I'd say.

Tommy Thunder
10-10-2012, 12:10 PM

Haha! Whatever you say dude!

Vondraco
10-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm saying Barrett and 'Taker for current WWE wrestlers. Those are the only two guys I can think of at the moment of whom I would be terrified if either of them showed up at my door wanting to do me harm. Possibly Mark Henry as well, just because he's so damn big. (In a legit fight between Henry and Show, I'd bet on Henry.) Others I would put up a (pathetic and quickly losing) fight, but for those guys I would just hope to be remembered fondly by my family.

10-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Kharma? remember when she beat the living daylights out of Bubba The Love Sponge?

Cynicism
10-10-2012, 02:09 PM
I', sure he wouldn't back down from anyone.
HOWEVER, Taker and Lesnar would certainly beat him up in a real fight. That's just common sense I'd say.

Definitely something to think about before making a pass at Michelle or Sable. Luckily Edge has a bad neck but I think Beth could probably kick my ass anyway.

I'd forgotten Ken Shamrock, in his prime I would probably have bet on him vs Lesner in his

Double Axehandle
10-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Surely you speak of Mohammid Hasan? Wait, he isn't Iranian.

p.s. anyone know if Taz could really go or was he all hype? Dan the beast Severn was also one to not f@ck with.

Mohammad hasan to my knowledge never spoke the words I posted.

So don't you dare tell me I'm wrong "you punk bitch I'll put you in the camel clutch, break your back, $&#% your ass and make you humble."

Asherdelampyr
10-10-2012, 02:34 PM
these threads are always fun :)

As for me? I'm gonna split this up far more than asked for, because I don't have anything better to do.

Current WWE badasses

Undertaker - Seriously, all you need to do to see proof of this is watch other wrestlers talk about him. I'm pretty sure that HBK is still scared of Taker, as is Big Show, and Jericho

Chris Jericho - From (reportedly) taking down Goldberg backstage, to the vids of him in Japan and Mexico, Jericho can take one hell of a beating, and can legit fight. Also all the people I have ever heard stories of him beating up on have been a lot bigger than Y2J. The man is like a pit bull, he just locks on and takes you down.

C.M. Punk - I love the kid in this thread that is certain he can take out Punk. I don't know if his Muay Thai or BJJ background is true, but I do know that the man can take a fantastic amount of punishment without problems, and that counts for a hell of a lot.

Brock Lesnar - Honestly I don't know if he is actually signed right now or not, and I haven't watched WWE in like a month so I am way behind :P However Lesnar is a multiple time UFC HW champ, as well as an NCAA Division 1 wrestling champion, so I think his "badass credentials" are fairly well set.

Booker T - Robbing a store with a gun doesn't make you tough, however I am certain the prison time did. Also there is the report of him whipping on Batista, and a few other wrestlers have constantly named him as a man with whom one did not fuck.

Current TNA Badasses

Kurt Angle - Love him or hate him, the man won the fucking gold medal with a broken neck. That is about one of the most badass things I have ever heard. everything else in his past just adds to that. NCAA division 1 champ as well, if I am not mistaken, and known in the WWE locker room as someone you didn't fuck with either.

Devon - Probably the nicest wrestler I ever got to meet, also his hand is bigger than my head. Another one where even without any "backstage stories" you know is one tough son of a bitch.

my favorite badasses from ages past

Ken Shamrock - Wasn't he the UFC champ back when the UFC was basically a dog-fight with humans? Honestly I wonder if the whole "Ken Shamrock just snapped and is attacking everyone" gimmick was just there to cover for when he had a PTSD attack and thought he was back in the cage.

Harley Race - Seriously, no explanation needed. To this day I would not want to fight Harley Race, because he would straight out end your shit.

Eddie Guerrero - In all the current "OMG CM Punk hit a fan!" Drama I was surprised that nobody brought Eddie up. his book talks about him dealing with fans pulling shit in the crowd and attacking him and shit, as well as other wrestlers thinking that they can play "Stretch the mexican" which never went well for them.

Fritz Von Erich - just watch some of his work, he seemed like the kinda guy that if you decided you didn't want to do the job, he would just beat your ass for real.

imswm
10-10-2012, 03:42 PM

Plenty of stories, limited time. One of the more famous was about some slob trying to jump him in the parking lot after a show and Riude rather casually bouncing the guy's head off a car hood multiple times,like he was dribbling a basketball--and this is while Rick had one arm in a sling due to a legit injury!

I spoke to RR a few times and was in the back with him at a show and the hotel bar after a PPV, and he never strutted around like he was some sort of cock of the walk.

Dubs
10-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Santino reminds me of one of those guys where he could take a heckle but if you go too far, he'll pound your fucking face in. Definitely not someone I would want to mess with.

Sahu
10-10-2012, 11:45 PM
I read a lot of stories about HAKU..so he would be my pick...

n what about Kane??? I heard he's damn tough....n read some where that Brock Himself admitting Kane is dead strong...Whether he had any stories with other wrestlers??

bcfccalum
10-11-2012, 07:37 AM
I read a lot of stories about HAKU..so he would be my pick...

n what about Kane??? I heard he's damn tough....n read some where that Brock Himself admitting Kane is dead strong...Whether he had any stories with other wrestlers??

i heard kane likes to keep himself to himself so im not sure whether he has had any high profile altercations with anyone

CMSux
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
I think Triple H is a very tough man. I remember some years ago he was badly hurt in a tag match and continued until the end. He's very tough and very strong.

Double Axehandle
10-11-2012, 02:57 PM
I think Triple H is a very tough man. I remember some years ago he was badly hurt in a tag match and continued until the end. He's very tough and very strong.

Trips is a product of the wwe he's obviously pretty powerful after years of juicing but a legit tough guy? I don't think so. He can take a beating but so can a punching bag. I don't think he's tough in the sense of being able to legit kick most guys ass. Irl trips vs Brock would be a massacre by Brock.

PrimusSucks
10-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Harley Race - Seriously, no explanation needed. To this day I would not want to fight Harley Race, because he would straight out end your shit.

Sorry to bring this thread back but Harley Race was involved in an incident this weekend where he punched Vader in the face, now think about this. Race had to go to the ring driving a cart, as in he isn't healthy enough to walk around, and he punched Vader in the face.

Double Axehandle
10-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Sorry to bring this thread back but Harley Race was involved in an incident this weekend where he punched Vader in the face, now think about this. Race had to go to the ring driving a cart, as in he isn't healthy enough to walk around, and he punched Vader in the face.

Yeah he's pretty legit. I hear flair was always afraid of him.

stone cold bruiser brody
10-14-2012, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhOVDDZhKlI
Bruiser Brody...Put him in the bag.

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2012, 11:26 PM
See, that's what I was saying

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-15-2012, 12:32 AM
This thread seems familiar...

I went with Undertaker. Everything about him just screams "legit badass" to me.

tigermask
11-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Hey everyone,

In response to the recent forum topic about who is stronger out of Cena and Ryback, I thought it would be interesting to start a thread on who you think is genuinely the toughest/hardest or dangerous wrestlers in the WWE?

Personally, I would put my money on Lesnar. After his time in UFC he proved he's strong, tough and dangerous

Robstar
11-19-2012, 03:45 PM
This thread says hello

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?1271-Who-are-the-True-quot-Legit-quot-Tough-Guys-in-pro-wrestling&highlight=legitimate+tough+guys

I'll merge you there :)