PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get into eFeds? READ HERE!

AirBourne
01-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Then look no further then IWF! A perfect place to start your eFed career! I know I found out about eFeds here, and I want to people to follow my footsteps! Become a superstar and climb your way to world championship material and fight other people! This is your chance to create your own superstar or take control of your favorite wrestlers from present or past! WWE, TNA, you name it, you can be them! If you are interested, which you should be, PM me for more info, or post here, or click my link below and fill out an application, thanks!

AreYaSerious
01-16-2012, 07:29 PM
3 Letters

HWA

VanHooliganX
01-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Actually lads, EWA.

I'm proof of starting there leads to great things. Plus we have the most better-whilst-not-taking-it-stupidly-serious members on ours :)

THEKEVINBRAND
01-16-2012, 10:47 PM
It doesn't matter if it's JBW, EWNCW, HWA, EWA, BWA, AWF, AR, IWF or BBMW (okay I made that one up) as long as the person's happy about it. Geez you guys are worse than politicians lol

VanHooliganX
01-16-2012, 10:52 PM
It doesn't matter if it's JBW, EWNCW, HWA, EWA, BWA, AWF, AR, IWF or BBMW (okay I made that one up) as long as the person's happy about it. Geez you guys are worse than politicians lol

Good point. Also vote Liberal Democrat if you're from English. Why? Because Labour and the Con Club are useless!

TTC
01-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Good point. Also vote Liberal Democrat if you're from English. Why? Because Labour and the Con Club are useless!And if you live in America don't vote democrat but do join IWF.:)

AreYaSerious
01-16-2012, 11:28 PM
And if you live in America don't vote democrat but do join IWF.:)

Let's not get into politics, it could get ugly. Haha

THEKEVINBRAND
01-16-2012, 11:41 PM
And if you're from Canada, you don't vote!