PDA

View Full Version : Sting and Nash

AndyWonder
10-21-2010, 01:50 PM
So I guess now Sting and Nash are gone from TNA. Did they ever reveal what their "conspiracy theory" was? They kept saying, "We know what is going on!" Did they even reveal what was going on that made them do all this beating around the bush?

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 01:52 PM
I don't think so....I don't think "THEY" was the answer either.

Bodom
10-21-2010, 02:02 PM
So I guess now Sting and Nash are gone from TNA. Did they ever reveal what their "conspiracy theory" was? They kept saying, "We know what is going on!" Did they even reveal what was going on that made them do all this beating around the bush?

Pretty sure it was "They" unless there's another Russo Swerve that hasn't been revealed yet

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Pretty sure it was "They" unless there's another Russo Swerve that hasn't been revealed yet

I would go with the unless part. Russo and his "infinte wisdom".....I SPIT AT IT!

Bodom
10-21-2010, 02:26 PM
I would go with the unless part. Russo and his "infinte wisdom".....I SPIT AT IT!

There's something very wrong about "Russo" and "wisdom" being in the same sentence

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 02:33 PM
There's something very wrong about "Russo" and "wisdom" being in the same sentence

I with Jim Cornette when he sarcastically said "Vince Russo and his infinite wisdom"

Which I doubt Russo has anything. I am with Cornette on this.

Rassling_Fan
10-21-2010, 03:33 PM

A guy I watch online that reviews TNA mentioned this set of lines...

Sting: We warned you.
Dixie: You were cryptic! If you just came out and said it we would listen!

So the eventual arrival of "They" were what they were trying to warn us about. And thanks for staying to help TNA stop them guys.

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 03:51 PM
A guy I watch online that reviews TNA mentioned this set of lines...

Sting: We warned you.
Dixie: You were cryptic! If you just came out and said it we would listen!

So the eventual arrival of "They" were what they were trying to warn us about. And thanks for staying to help TNA stop them guys.

Maybe it was that, but where does the respect come from? They did mention something about respect.

Kashdinero
10-21-2010, 04:41 PM
kev and Steve were definitely talking about Jeff hogan and bisch. This whole story has really made Dixie look stupid. If she can't see this then she really is stupid.

Sting and Nash are hopefully HOF bound.

Cornette>Russo... Every time.

Daniel Wilkinson
10-24-2010, 09:13 PM
I am disappointed that Sting might have left TNA - only three/four months ago he caving in RVD with a baseball & i was loving it, never been too keen on nash since the Giant incident in WCW but once Hall had got nicked & Waltman walked out/fired TNA were at a loose end with him.

HCollins-TNA1
03-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Funny how Sting aka Steve Bordan kept everything black and white in the 3 months he was gone.....

We seen Stenier show up in TNA....
Nash and Booker T show up at WWE Royal Rumble...
And Sting kept the low profile as he always has....

i could had told you all Sting would be back, but Nash he a little hard to say or even predict