PDA

View Full Version : Alex Riley

jhorton1215
08-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Really? This is the guy who should be the next "break-out" star. This guy was, at best, the sixth best rookie on NXT season 2. The crowd doesn't boo him because of heat, they boo because they know he sucks. I find him boring on the mic, and he tries too hard to be another Miz when he isn't even good enough to clip Miz's toenails. He's sloppy in the ring, and it's sad because he was in Development for over three years. His timing is off quite a bit, and he does not do a very good job of selling.

Sure we can argue that this was a weak season of NXT and I agree. Kaval is clearly the best in-ring performer. Percy was clearly the best on the mic and got the best crowd reactions. This week WWE eliminated Percy and Husky after a week in which Riley finished 5th in the polls and did nothing to improve his spot. I wonder why WWE just showed who was eliminated instead of showing the polls, because Riley would have been last and would have gone home and that is not what Vince McMahon wants.

Vince McMahon wants Alex Riley as his Season 2 winner of NXT.

Another thing that just bothers me, although it's not that important. He just looks really old for his age. He's only 29, but he looks like he has gray hairs, and he has that type of face to where I just want to punch him. Looks like the Season 1 winner will be far better than the Season 2 winner, and we have to give this guy a title match.

Why, oh why, WWE?

bcfccalum
08-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Alex Riley ftw!

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-18-2010, 10:52 AM
alex riley is just the miz clone he looks like him gets similar heat in a way but miz of corse is getting lots he is a guy fans are loving to hate but i tink the jock gimmick is a bit out of date though they should turn him into a arragant side kick for the miz should he not win nxt i dont mind him but kaval to be the winner i think and cause he had a dig at dixie and tna last night haha

RCizzle09
08-18-2010, 12:04 PM
I can see Alex Riley becoming the next "Break-Out" Star in the WWE, however not by being Miz Jr. The very first time I heard or even saw Riley was at the Miami Fair in Fla. for an FCW event. Not even kidding, my first thought was "Wow this guy looks and acts EXACTLY like The Miz" then fast forward a few months later and The Miz is his Pro hah. Anyways Alex Riley should maybe come up with something new because if not, I don't see him lasting long by being "A second Miz"

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 12:11 PM
I could see him being a big star in the WWE. But he needs to get rid of his current gimmick since its extremely annoying. They need to get him away from the Miz, if they don't they will ruin his character.

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 12:22 PM
He's not going to go very far acting like the miz. imo though this guy shouldn't win nxt season 2. it should have been husky harris or percy watson cause it would benefit them the most. some would argue that kaval or michael mcgillicutty but i think they both have spots on the main roster whether win or not.

NWO_Loki
08-18-2010, 02:29 PM
I think in terms of what it takes to start right away in the WWE, Alex Riley is the whole package and if he needs to use the Jiz as his jump off point then thats what its gunna be. Personally, i was right along with Cody Rhodes when Huskey Harris was kicked off. He is average on the mic but his persona and ring work are WWE ready. I like Kaval ok but he really should have gotten kicked off next, then Mr. Perfect Jr. Somthing tells me Huskey aint going away tho

SgtGohan
08-18-2010, 05:18 PM
i do hope riley wins, i actually hope the top 4 all end up on smackdown: kaval, riley, hennig and harris.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 01:31 PM
What the hell is Riley thinking? He gets arrested this morning for a DUI. This dude is by far stupider than Georgy Helms. Riley will not get a good push in the WWE for doing something so stupid like this ma dude. Maybe they should pair him, Michael Cole and Zack Ryder up and call them the TOOL Academy! What a jackass Alex Riley. Well Riley, good luck in the future because your going to be FIRED!!!! Just saying.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/rileyarrested/1.jpg FACE OF SHAME!

jethro
11-17-2010, 01:43 PM
He did a good job being The Miz apprentice the past few month,I hope WWE doesnt think about suspend to punish him or worse release him, 'good luck in your future endeavors'

He'll become a joke after this,wrestlers making fun of him,that mugshot picture shown on titantron etc.

Somewhere out there Michael Cole is disappointed.

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Depends if he gets charged... other than that wwe should just forget it!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 01:49 PM
WWTNA why don't you look in the mirror if you really want to find a TOOL, just saying, also he made a mistake, HAVE YOU EVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE???? Its not the end of the world for him. You see when your an adult and have the right to drink sometimes you make bad decisions. I'm pretty sure everyone that drinks has gotten behind the wheel of a car when they should have called a taxi. Its a lesson learned, and everyone deserves a second chance, just not a 3rd or 4th. just saying

U MAD???

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 01:59 PM
WWTNA why don't you look in the mirror if you really want to find a TOOL, just saying, also he made a mistake, HAVE YOU EVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE???? Its not the end of the world for him. You see when your an adult and have the right to drink sometimes you make bad decisions. I'm pretty sure everyone that drinks has gotten behind the wheel of a car when they should have called a taxi. Its a lesson learned, and everyone deserves a second chance, just not a 3rd or 4th. just saying

U MAD???

IPITS, your an example of a tool bro! Anywho, Riley just like anyone else doesn't deserve to get a second chance for doing something so stupid. A DUI is serious in my eyes. He could've killed somebody but all you can think about is giving him a second chance. YOUR A SOFTY! Just saying.

Manabu
11-17-2010, 02:00 PM

U MAD???

This

He certainly doesnt deserve to be fired
in fact, wwe should make a feud with cm punk about this!
Punk deserves more, but this pretty much writes itself!

jethro
11-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Punk must save Riley

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Punk must save Riley

Excellent! Punk can shave Riley's head and induct him into the SES. WWE, you need to keep Riley! Make this into a reality storyline idea! Shave his head as punishment! Done!

SgtGohan
11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
god i hope they dont suspend or fire him for this..

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:15 PM
god i hope they dont suspend or fire him for this..

Oh they will.... THEY WILL!! Just saying.

Manabu
11-17-2010, 02:16 PM
maybe they could actually build this feud, Gallows and mercury vs punk and riley!

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Whatever they do, don't fire him. Use this with Punk trying to save him!

TimWeld18
11-17-2010, 02:20 PM
if WWE was smart, they would just suspend him for a bit. hes a part of Miz's character right now: someone u can order around, and get to do ur business for u.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:32 PM
if WWE was smart, they would just suspend him for a bit. hes a part of Miz's character right now: someone u can order around, and get to do ur business for u.

Why does people even care about this tool! Just saying.

wallyman
11-17-2010, 02:32 PM
they fired helms for being out drunk...riley is as good as gone lol...

Bodom
11-17-2010, 02:35 PM
IPITS, your an example of a tool bro! Anywho, Riley just like anyone else doesn't deserve to get a second chance for doing something so stupid. A DUI is serious in my eyes. He could've killed somebody but all you can think about is giving him a second chance. YOUR A SOFTY! Just saying.

If nobody deserves a second chance, then why shouldnt I ban you again and make sure you never come back?

Just sayin

Manabu
11-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Why does people even care about this tool! Just saying.

do you know any other insults than tool?
it loses it's effect when you use it in every post, just saying.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 02:48 PM
do you know any other insults than tool?
it loses it's effect when you use it in every post, just saying.

I do know more insults bro, I just can't say them or i'll get banned by somebody.(BODOM & ROBSTOR) Just saying.

Manabu
11-17-2010, 02:50 PM
I'm not your bro

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 02:51 PM
I do know more insults bro, I just can't say them or i'll get banned by somebody.(BODOM & ROBSTOR) Just saying.

Preemptive ban just to be safe.

el gabo
11-17-2010, 02:53 PM

He's really getting into the Zack Ryder character

jethro
11-17-2010, 03:01 PM
He's really getting into the Zack Ryder character
hahaha!

I'd say let him be,the fella just wanna develop a personality.

As for Alex Riley,lets wait and see if he'll appear on tv next week.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm not your bro

Your right. Your a tool. Get a life BRO! Just saying.

someguy4848
11-17-2010, 03:06 PM
This

He certainly doesnt deserve to be fired

i think he will probobly be fired over this, especially if he refused the breathalyzer. but if he isnt, he should ne part of a new straight edge society. he should get confronted by punk and then get his head shaved.

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Preemptive ban just to be safe.

I agree with him.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 03:29 PM
I agree with him.

You agree with yourself?

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-17-2010, 03:30 PM
You agree with yourself?

He is just stupid like that. Just saying.

Mint Berry Crunch
11-17-2010, 03:32 PM
You agree with yourself?

I agree with him too.

AllDay7
11-17-2010, 03:42 PM
What he did is a mistake and that is all. Too bad that WWE only gives you one and then sends you packing. The sad thing is some people think that he just commited a murder or worse is a mass murderer. In reality he mad a mistake, the real crime is if he does not learn from this mistake and does it again. Oh, almost forgot, Zach Ryder is annoying enough without some, oh how should I put this, tool quoting him bro. Just saying

el gabo
11-17-2010, 04:04 PM
If nobody deserves a second chance, then why shouldnt I ban you again and make sure you never come back?

Just sayin

OMG do it already please

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 04:07 PM
How does he get a temp ban, but my fellow Cena fan, ramjam got the permanent boot?

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 04:07 PM
OMG do it already please

He did, three day ban.

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 04:08 PM
How does he get a temp ban, but my fellow Cena fan, ramjam got the permanent boot?

You are ramjam.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 04:11 PM

Never contributed anything to any topic.

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 04:11 PM
This is surreal, were talking Riley and bans. Bad Karma for Riley.

Somebody call my mama! - Vintage Ernest Miller

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 04:14 PM
This is surreal, were talking Riley and bans. Bad Karma for Riley.

Somebody call my mama! - Vintage Ernest Miller

Nah, these threads always steer off course

CobraNightviper
11-17-2010, 04:32 PM
your telling me we never stay on one topic thats what makes the forums so cool.

SevenCagedTigers
11-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Riley has a good future ahead of him. They've aligned him with a future champion in the Miz. How many other people can you name who rode on coat tails to become future champions themselves? Diesel was just a bodyguard to Shawn Michaels. Dave Batista started out in that aweful gimmick as Deacon Batista when he was aligned with Devon. If Alex Riley comes across as a tool, its because he is a heel, and his persona is one of a tool. Don't confuse wrestling with reality.

I will agree that driving under the influence is deplorable and worthy of punishment by the WWE, but I hope that Riley will remain employed.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Dude, start a petition to cut my man Riley some slack!

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 05:21 PM
It would be the wrong thing to do with the WWE even bring up this story in there storylines! Just forget it get a slapped wrist and move on!!

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 05:23 PM
How can we forget? Its on TMZ and all wrestling related sites! This is good for CM Punk! S.E.S. FTW!

LightZouT
11-18-2010, 12:40 AM
I don't think that Alex Riley should be released from the WWE for this. If anything, I think they should just ignore it or suspend him for a bit.
Btw the whole CM Punk storyline would be pretty legit!

Rich Cranium
11-18-2010, 12:42 AM
I don't think that Alex Riley should be released from the WWE for this. If anything, I think they should just ignore it or suspend him for a bit.
Btw the whole CM Punk storyline would be pretty legit!

It was legit with Serena as well.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 02:21 AM
Alex Riley looks like a rapist on that mugshot.

Iron Ape was right on the money.

Mikeyboy7777777
11-18-2010, 09:35 AM
I disagree that zack ryder and michael cole are tools at least they don't drink and drive as far as i've heard they just do their jobs and if you ask me michael cole has to grow on you and zack ryder is a great talent but i do think he will get fired i mean it happened ot serena but i hope he won't get fired he gave the miz that extra shine on being a heel

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 11:27 AM

U MAD???

U right noone is perfect but as a promoter it make the company look bad not that bad but some company got rule and what he did might be breaking the rule and I know wat he did will make the company look bad but it not that bad cuz it not like it was all over the news I mean noone is talking about it like helm getting lock up so he might be ok his push might be drop

WWTNA: Changed Man!
11-18-2010, 03:47 PM
U right noone is perfect but as a promoter it make the company look bad not that bad but some company got rule and what he did might be breaking the rule and I know wat he did will make the company look bad but it not that bad cuz it not like it was all over the news I mean noone is talking about it like helm getting lock up so he might be ok his push might be drop

Do you sell crack? Just saying.

Lance Storm
11-18-2010, 06:14 PM
The problem is he probably will get canned, but if he was more high profile, this would get swept under the carpet.

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:05 PM
after cena beat down alex riley on raw's last edition it only makes sense now if wwe wants to avoid using him

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:37 PM
The problem is he probably will get canned, but if he was more high profile, this would get swept under the carpet.

Back to FCW for Riley xD

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Back to FCW for Riley xD

Would you like to see Riley join the SES under CM Punk?

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Would you like to see Riley join the SES under CM Punk?

As much I would like to see a look-a-like rapist and DUI driver get his head shaved and join Punk and SES....No I would not.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 10:40 PM
The SES has been dropped. It's not coming back........yet

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 10:43 PM
As much I would like to see a look-a-like rapist and DUI driver get his head shaved and join Punk and SES....No I would not.

SilverGhost please, don't go puttin rape stuff on him just cause of a DUI. If you dont like Riley, thats one thing but ease up on other aleegations bro, you know? Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:43 PM
What I want to see is Punk and Bryan go at it.

Its not been done yet right?

Bodom
11-18-2010, 10:44 PM
It's inevitable

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:45 PM
SilverGhost please, don't go puttin rape stuff on him just cause of a DUI. If you dont like Riley, thats one thing but ease up on other aleegations bro, you know? Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Look at his mugshot! Look at the Alex Riley thread!

He looks like a rapist! (Iron Ape)

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 10:45 PM
What I want to see is Punk and Bryan go at it.

Its not been done yet right?

Dont sway away from the Riley topic! Where was we?

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Look at his mugshot! Look at the Alex Riley thread!

He looks like a rapist! (Iron Ape)

I didnt know there was a "look" for rapists. News to me boiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:47 PM
I didnt know there was a "look" for rapists. News to me boiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

-points to mugshot-

Clearly he looks like one.

K2Jelly
11-18-2010, 10:48 PM

Mentioning how he looks like a rapist?

Necroyeti
11-18-2010, 10:50 PM
http://wweticket.net/images/MichaelColeThumb.jpgA DUI FOR A-RI!!!

I can't even remember if he could actually wrestle tbh

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 10:51 PM

We never stay on topic. so Sheamus vs Morrison what are your thoughts.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 10:53 PM
http://wweticket.net/images/MichaelColeThumb.jpgA DUI FOR A-RI!!!

I can't even remember if he could actually wrestle tbh

Check out his FCW days?

Necroyeti
11-18-2010, 10:56 PM
I almost never watch FCW, only so many hours in the day unfortunately :(

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 11:05 PM
We never stay on topic. so Sheamus vs Morrison what are your thoughts.

That human jar of mayo will crush jomo boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Rich Cranium
11-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Reports indicate Alex Riley has not been punished and that he will continues as Miz's stooge. That's pretty cool on WWE's part to give this future star a 2nd chance. Thoughts?

Necroyeti
11-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Even though I detest drink driving, agreed.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Santino got a 2nd chance, so why not A-Rye?

Good for him. Hope he learns from this mistake.

Thewoodcutter
11-22-2010, 04:57 PM
That's good aslong as he doesnt do it again.

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 05:06 PM
As far as I'm concerned, people shouldn't get punished at work for things that happened on their own personal time.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
As far as I'm concerned, people shouldn't get punished at work for things that happened on their own personal time.

Wish they had that mentality when RVD was champ.....

SilverLace
11-22-2010, 05:17 PM

That, my friend, depends on the occupation. TV stars are supposed to represent their company to the upmost ability. Would you keep someone employed that causes you embarrasment? Just think, critics, MADD groups, etc pound the WWE for such events.

lucky7pointman
11-22-2010, 05:19 PM

U right but if it was so serious it will make the company look bad

jcagosto
11-22-2010, 05:19 PM
What Michael Cole said...

lucky7pointman
11-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Wish they had that mentality when RVD was champ.....

☆LL☆ u serious rvd have weeds and cocainas in his car I mean a lot in his car you know how wwe is with they drug policy alex was only drunk no drug in his car

Bodom
11-22-2010, 05:38 PM
☆LL☆ u serious rvd have weeds and cocainas in his car I mean a lot in his car you know how wwe is with they drug policy alex was only drunk no drug in his car

It was Marijuana and Vicodin.

Get your facts straight at least

Cena
11-22-2010, 05:41 PM

Alex drink many bottle and RCD was hi as kite in sky! That make big difference in my honesty opinyon. WWE has to keep theys priority when drink bottles of the stuff

AllDay7
11-22-2010, 05:53 PM
That, my friend, depends on the occupation. TV stars are supposed to represent their company to the upmost ability. Would you keep someone employed that causes you embarrasment? Just think, critics, MADD groups, etc pound the WWE for such events.

Companies need to start ignoring groups such as MADD, PETA, and others. These groups need to mind their own buisness, live their lives and let other's live their own. I have my on personal beliefs but I do not force my thoughts on others. It s called a show of respect. Unfortunately, all of these groups try and force people to live their lives. I am happy to see Riley not punished for a mistake he made. He doesn't deserve to be and I hope it doesn't hold him back.

Necroyeti
11-22-2010, 06:07 PM
By many accounts, Vince doesn't care if his boys smoke a bit of weed, at least until they get caught doing it anyway.

Rich Cranium
11-22-2010, 06:12 PM
On the contrary I understand Vince hates smoke but used to allow pot, however that has since been changed as even Mr. Baked himself, Xpac acknowledges that it's ok to ban Somas but not sweet Mary Jane!

Bodom
11-22-2010, 06:13 PM
*coughBrianKendrickcough*

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 06:16 PM

I'm keenly aware of how the television industry works as I'm a gainfully employed writer. Doesn't stop me from thinking that kind of thing is completely fucktarded.

Shit, the soul-devouring media machine are the reason that I can't/don't share particulars about my own work on the interwebs, as you never know when some off-handed, silly remark on a message board is going to come back and wreak total havoc on your career. I've seen it happen to a number of different people over the years, and it's absurd.

Kashdinero
11-22-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm keenly aware of how the television industry works as I'm a gainfully employed writer. Doesn't stop me from thinking that kind of thing is completely fucktarded.

Shit, the soul-devouring media machine are the reason that I can't/don't share particulars about my own work on the interwebs, as you never know when some off-handed, silly remark on a message board is going to come back and wreak total havoc on your career. I've seen it happen to a number of different people over the years, and it's absurd.

I knew there was something special about this guy!

On topic: while drink driving is detestable it shouldn't effect Rileys standing in WWE. It not like he has to drive for a living. Now if it were one of the guys who transport the ring a DUI would obviously be a problem.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Hell, Wade Barrett beat up a cop. He made it out pretty good.

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Hell, Wade Barrett beat up a cop. He made it out pretty good.

Oh, please do tell.

Bodom
11-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Oh, please do tell.

WWE developmental worker and one half of the Florida Championship Wrestling Tag Team Champions, Stu Sanders (real name Stu Bennett), was arrested Sunday night at 2:01 AM and charged with battery on a law enforcement officer and obstructing or opposing an officer. The battery charge is a felony while the obstructing charge is a misdemeanor.

According to the arrest report, Sanders was arrested outside the Champps Restaurant & Bar on 2223 North West Shore Blvd in Tampa, Florida. He was released from jail at 1:06 PM after posting $2,500.00 bond

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/specials/stusandersmugshot.jpg

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 07:01 PM
d

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/specials/stusandersmugshot.jpg
Man, he really looks like shit there. Also, his name is Stu. Hahahahahahaha.

Cena
11-22-2010, 07:08 PM
All charge against Barret was dropped afterwords

Iron Ape
11-22-2010, 07:39 PM
All charge against Barret was dropped afterwords

This kind of reads like it was written by someone who rode one of the tinier buses to school. :)

SaberToothTigerz
11-22-2010, 07:43 PM
tell that to austin he drinked beer during the shows and wwe didnt complained :D

SilverCena
11-22-2010, 09:39 PM
tell that to austin he drinked beer during the shows and wwe didnt complained :D

??? Beer was his prop. Hell, he wore more than he drank!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-22-2010, 09:50 PM
OMG! CM Punk just destroyed this dude. "He wants to get in ring with Ezekiel Jackson? What is he under the influence?" HA! Punk is GOLD. Good to hear his voice again.

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Bump...............

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Really? This is the guy who should be the next "break-out" star. This guy was, at best, the sixth best rookie on NXT season 2. The crowd doesn't boo him because of heat, they boo because they know he sucks. I find him boring on the mic, and he tries too hard to be another Miz when he isn't even good enough to clip Miz's toenails. He's sloppy in the ring, and it's sad because he was in Development for over three years. His timing is off quite a bit, and he does not do a very good job of selling.

Sure we can argue that this was a weak season of NXT and I agree. Kaval is clearly the best in-ring performer. Percy was clearly the best on the mic and got the best crowd reactions. This week WWE eliminated Percy and Husky after a week in which Riley finished 5th in the polls and did nothing to improve his spot. I wonder why WWE just showed who was eliminated instead of showing the polls, because Riley would have been last and would have gone home and that is not what Vince McMahon wants.

Vince McMahon wants Alex Riley as his Season 2 winner of NXT.

Another thing that just bothers me, although it's not that important. He just looks really old for his age. He's only 29, but he looks like he has gray hairs, and he has that type of face to where I just want to punch him. Looks like the Season 1 winner will be far better than the Season 2 winner, and we have to give this guy a title match.

Why, oh why, WWE?

Alex Reily is here to stay. Even if he is a knock off of the Miz......yes they're already Miz knock offs. He's fun to watch.....at ringside. He's a clown, just like Zack Ryder, but funny. That line he used on Eve, quoteing the song fancy, was hilarious.

YOU THINK YOU FANCY?

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 05:48 PM
Bump...............

why do forum posters always say bump?

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:48 PM
why do forum posters always say bump?

Keep some threads current

SilverLace
11-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Alex Riley can never be a MIZ OR world champ! Take it how you want but i speak to you the truth!

Now can you dig it, sucka... Vintage Booker T

JimmytheBlack
11-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Vintage

Here's a fun game that will get you hammered. Grab a bottle of your favorite hard liquor. then every time Cole say vintage take a shot!

Bodom
11-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Here's a fun game that will get you hammered. Grab a bottle of your favorite hard liquor. then every time Cole say vintage take a shot!

First person to die wins?

Rich Cranium
11-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Does the winner get a casket?

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Does the winner get a casket?

Yeah the KISS Kasket

Bodom
11-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah the KISS Kasket

Can I have my ashes in Undertaker's Urn?

Rich Cranium
11-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Does that urn come with Paul Bearer?

Bodom
11-23-2010, 09:29 PM
It damn well better

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Any hope for Riley in the WWE because of his DUI?

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 09:31 PM
It damn well better

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bodom.

Bodom
11-23-2010, 09:32 PM

Vince was in a firing mood and he still has a job.

A-Ry is good.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Vince was in a firing mood and he still has a job.

A-Ry is good.

Wow lol.

Riley dodged one.

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Wow lol.

Riley dodged one.

He was probably written into Miz's title reign enough that they couldn't pull him out.

SilverGhost
11-23-2010, 10:10 PM
He was probably written into Miz's title reign enough that they couldn't pull him out.

That is some save by Riley.

I thought he would be at least suspended(storyline:gets in a match and gets injured)

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 10:12 PM
That is some save by Riley.

I thought he would be at least suspended(storyline:gets in a match and gets injured)

Matbe next week, they really needed him for this week so Miz was still fresh instead of unconcious after the Jackson match.

jhorton1215
11-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Glad to see this old thread make a come-back. Oh how Alex Riley became relevant is beyond me. His mugshot was humorous though... Who should be the subject of my text topic?... Hmm... How about Kofi KINGston, the Next King of the Ring :P

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 12:27 PM

If Tyler Reks can have a nervous break down on an air plane. Then turn around and have such a big push. Then I think A-Ry is going to be just fine. Whoever told him it was a good idea to get that giant cross tatooed on his back should have been shot. He needs to keep that covered, I feel it takes away from his look.

Snair
12-17-2010, 11:32 AM
I know wat u guys think of alex , he sports stupid hair cut and his wrestling gear looks shitty as hell, but the point i want to make is his finishing move, i dont know wat its called but i find it best signature moves among upcoming youngsters.ur thoughts?

Bodom
12-17-2010, 11:45 AM
That TKO?

Always liked that move.

Snair
12-17-2010, 12:05 PM
That TKO?

Always liked that move.

He's not bad with mic too, but i still cant stand his haircut and his ring attire he should get rid of it to get over.

Snair
12-17-2010, 12:09 PM
That TKO?

Always liked that move.

Not bad with mic too, but i still cant stand his stupid haircut and ring attire,he should get rid of it if he has to be taken seriously.DO u think he can make it large in future?

Bodom
12-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Has he at least dropped that stupid sleeveless varsity jacket?

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 12:14 PM
He still looks like a shady person to me. xD

Look at him.....its like he did something!
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/riley_66134.jpg

But at least he finally grew up.

Snair
12-17-2010, 12:40 PM

hate that smirky smile

SaberToothTigerz
12-17-2010, 12:55 PM
i think there was already a alex riley official thread on raw section...

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 04:19 PM

I think this look would help him get over XD

http://www.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/riley-dui.jpg

CobraNightviper
12-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Didn't Marc Mero(Johnny B.Badd in wcw)create that move the tko?

Bodom
12-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Didn't Marc Mero(Johnny B.Badd in wcw)create that move the tko?

That he did.

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 10:07 PM
I think this look would help him get over XD

http://www.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/riley-dui.jpg

He looks pedo.

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 01:33 AM
He looks pedo.

He probably is. Him and Miz have been spending alot of time together xD

Los Conquistador
01-27-2011, 06:26 PM
since Miz cashed in Money in the Bank
we've seen A-Ry carrying a suitcase to the ring on a regular basis

what i'm wondering from the rest of you isn't necessaryly whats in it
but also the relevance of it in general

opinions?

personnally
i believe it to be a new WWE Title
its been reported a new belt has been in waiting for over two years now

any other thoughts?

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:28 PM

opinions?

personnally

any other thoughts?

yea that could be the case
and i've also heard that very same tittle will make its debut at the royal rumble!!! WHOHOO

TocSin XXVII
01-27-2011, 06:30 PM
They are making his ass carry that shit because of the DUI. It is a rib on the guy.

Stinger187
01-27-2011, 06:31 PM
They are making his ass carry that shit because of the DUI. It is a rib on the guy.

Bahahahahaha lmao!!!

Robstar
01-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Or it could just be a prop, useful to help A-Ry smash the Miz's opponents. The nice suits make the briefcase look not unusual to be carrying. Unveiling a new belt would just make for TNA yokels claim that WWE ripped them off again.

But I am hoping it has some pictures of Vickie in there. ;)

HeelTurn
01-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Or it could just be a prop, useful to help A-Ry smash the Miz's opponents. The nice suits make the briefcase look not unusual to be carrying. Unveiling a new belt would just make for TNA yokels claim that WWE ripped them off again.

Maybe its those nude pics of Vickie from Smackdown a few years ago.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:44 PM
lol lo conquistador now made me rly think its the new belt inside xD

thejman93
Bodom is in the suitcase! He smushes himself in there every Monday just to get closer to Miz. /speculation over ;)

The Brown One
Thanks Rob! Now I'm going to have nightmares!
I think Alex Riley carries the briefcase around to make himself look like a real personal assistant, and look professional, like businessmen do. It made me forget that he got a DUI :P
He does also use it as a weapon to help Miz win matches, and to take out his opponents.

Revealing the new WWE title by opening the briefcase would be a unique way to do it. In the past, we have had Edge reveal the "Rated R WWE title", in his own fashion, by hanging it above a ladder. We have also had Teddy Long(in his ECW GM days) reveal the new ECW world title, and put it on Mark Henry. There was also the divas title, kept at ringside, on a red pillow. Bret Hart revealed the new WWE tagteam titles, by bringing them to the ring, and presented them to the Hart Dynasty.

The WWE sure has had some unique ways of revealing a new title, and the briefcase would follow suit.

Robstar

New ones! Of her and Kaitlyn together!

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 06:48 PM
New ones! Of her and Kaitlyn together!

No. Just Kaitlyn please.

Iron Ape
01-27-2011, 06:51 PM
His rape kit.

Robstar
01-27-2011, 06:55 PM
His rape kit.

This was bad taste but by gawd did I laugh! My bet is grooming products for him and the Miz - razors, cologne and plenty of hair product

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:56 PM
This was bad taste but by gawd did I laugh! My bet is grooming products for him and the Miz - razors, cologne and plenty of hair product

what the brown does cody rhodes has to do with it? looool

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 06:57 PM
His rape kit.

http://big-nasty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/riley-dui.jpg

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 07:06 PM
It could be KY Jelly for when him, Miz, and Cole are "in the mood."

NightWolf
01-27-2011, 07:06 PM
In the past Alex Riley said that he was now a 'made man' during a confrontation that he had with Daniel Bryanson backstage after tagging along with The Miz. The suit case could just be a prop along with the earpiece and the nifty suit he wears. I want to say that the suit case is filled with money that he gets from The Miz for his services but I am not completely sure. It might hold the actual contract while The Miz actually turned in a forged contract to win the title so that he could have a second chance after losing it. It would make him seem like a mastermind.

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
In the past Alex Riley said that he was now a 'made man' during a confrontation that he had with Daniel Bryanson backstage after tagging along with The Miz. The suit case could just be a prop along with the earpiece and the nifty suit he wears. I want to say that the suit case is filled with money that he gets from The Miz for his services but I am not completely sure. It might hold the actual contract while The Miz actually turned in a forged contract to win the title so that he could have a second chance after losing it. It would make him seem like a mastermind.

Nah, I think its KY Jelly! :)

Rich Cranium
01-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Riley and Miz are pretty close and perhaps what's inside could maybe have them looking for a, shall we say, a female donor.

NightWolf
01-27-2011, 07:17 PM
Riley and Miz are pretty close and perhaps what's inside could maybe have them looking for a, shall we say, a female donor.

A life time supply of dildo coupons?

Rich Cranium
01-27-2011, 07:19 PM
A life time supply of dildo coupons?

No, but I digress.

Iron Ape
01-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Haha. They should do a backstage segment in which Riley is panicking to find the case so he can touch up Miz's hair and find him a back-up tie that matches Miz's vest (and helps to bring out the color in his eyes).

dave-flames
01-27-2011, 07:46 PM
His dignity....

qwerty704
01-27-2011, 10:44 PM
geeze guys i thought everyone would know the answer to this, its apperantaly what every wrestler in the wwe needs...
BABY OIL!!!

qwerty704
01-27-2011, 10:47 PM
geeze guys i thought everyone would know the answer to this, its apperantaly what every wrestler in the wwe needs...
BABY OIL!!!

RomanFlare
01-27-2011, 11:37 PM
BABY OIL!!!

Then why doesn't Orton pull a tub out to ringside with him? HUH?!

KYNGDAVE
01-27-2011, 11:56 PM
Then why doesn't Orton pull a tub out to ringside with him? HUH?!

Every Viper needs to stay moisturized!!!

REAL MVP 2010
01-28-2011, 12:42 AM
I bet it's filled with gummi bears!!!!!!

SevenCagedTigers
01-28-2011, 12:47 AM

WWE rips TNA off? I think its the other way around... But as far as Miz unveiling a new belt, I wouldn't mind it. It is long overdue, that non-spinning Spinner belt is meaningless. It looked out of place on guys like Seamus and Orton, its time to retire it for sure.

wallyman
01-28-2011, 12:47 AM

opinions?

personnally

any other thoughts?

inside are the DUI record files for his case...u gotta take care of those papers for when he goes to cour tlol

SevenCagedTigers
01-28-2011, 12:48 AM

I like this idea.

SevenCagedTigers
01-28-2011, 12:50 AM
Haha. They should do a backstage segment in which Riley is panicking to find the case so he can touch up Miz's hair and find him a back-up tie that matches Miz's vest (and helps to bring out the color in his eyes).

I think the suitcase should be magical.... Like theres something completely different in there every time and its wondrous. The suitcase has whatever they need, very PeeWee's Playhouse. I mean Miz is a comical guy anyway.

I'm being cheesy.

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 12:51 AM
WWE rips TNA off? I think its the other way around... But as far as Miz unveiling a new belt, I wouldn't mind it. It is long overdue, that non-spinning Spinner belt is meaningless. It looked out of place on guys like Seamus and Orton, its time to retire it for sure.

It goes both ways, so stop your bitching.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 12:59 AM

What did WWE rip off TNA? Not going against you, just asking since I don't recall anything.

Trips88
01-28-2011, 01:21 AM

Why would you ever wish that on another human person?!?!?!

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Why would you ever wish that on another human person?!?!?!

Sarcasm. yeah....not literal

Trips88
01-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Sarcasm. yeah....not literal

Clearly I was joking as well. Not the point I was making but the way I made it

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:28 AM
What did WWE rip off TNA? Not going against you, just asking since I don't recall anything.

I'll use an example that happened recently, because I don't remember much others now.
You remember TNA had that KO's steel cage match with Tara vs Mickie?
Well a few weeks later, WWE booked a divas tagteam tables match, to match TNA's bout.
I know they aeren't very comparable, but WWE does do things like that sometime.

When Ric Flair, Hogan, and the "Band" debuted on TNA, WWE got Bret, to "beat them", even though its not a competition in the least. Thats what I recall.

brodius
01-28-2011, 06:55 AM
If we all remember right Riley is employed by The Miz. I would guess that the case holds Rileys real contract for when he turns on Miz. Ok he won't turn on the Miz, but that would be as the Miz says Awesome.

SgtGohan
01-28-2011, 07:05 AM
yea that could be the case
and i've also heard that very same tittle will make its debut at the royal rumble!!! WHOHOO

maybe when miz wins the match at the royal rumble, alex riley will open that suitcase and the new belt comes out?

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 07:41 AM

Only thing TNA did is get a divas reject of a belt!

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Only thing TNA did is get a divas reject of a belt!

Didn't you just read my post? I gave 2 examples of TNA copying WWE.

Jaitsu
01-28-2011, 08:29 AM
i'm glad the whole "i hate TNA durr durr" and "i hate WWE durr durr" thing looks like its either going going to heat up then die quickly, or just die, its getting old.

perhaps Riley is planning to turn on the miz at some point, and inside the suitcase is incriminating photo's of him which he can use to get himself a title match against him.

i know it probably wouldn't happen but it'd make for a decent storyline

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 08:37 AM
i'm glad the whole "i hate TNA durr durr" and "i hate WWE durr durr" thing looks like its either going going to heat up then die quickly, or just die, its getting old.

perhaps Riley is planning to turn on the miz at some point, and inside the suitcase is incriminating photo's of him which he can use to get himself a title match against him.

i know it probably wouldn't happen but it'd make for a decent storyline

What kind of incriminating photos? I'm interested in any examples you have in mind.

Jaitsu
01-28-2011, 08:56 AM
What kind of incriminating photos? I'm interested in any examples you have in mind.

hmm... perhaps we combine the idea of him forging a fake MITB document with the incriminating photo's document. the photo's are pictures of the miz getting the forgery made.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 10:31 AM
I'll use an example that happened recently, because I don't remember much others now.
You remember TNA had that KO's steel cage match with Tara vs Mickie?
Well a few weeks later, WWE booked a divas tagteam tables match, to match TNA's bout.
I know they aeren't very comparable, but WWE does do things like that sometime.

When Ric Flair, Hogan, and the "Band" debuted on TNA, WWE got Bret, to "beat them", even though its not a competition in the least. Thats what I recall.

This. I also remember TNA having a storyline in 07 where Robert Rude buys Eric Young to be his lacky then WWE makes a storyline with Shawn Michaels being JBL's lacky. Also I believe Laycool is a ripoff of The Beautiful People. WWE tends to do this sometimes like you said.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 10:35 AM
hmm... perhaps we combine the idea of him forging a fake MITB document with the incriminating photo's document. the photo's are pictures of the miz getting the forgery made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uViY5JD3YVI&feature=related

I'm sorry but WHAT?

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Didn't you just read my post? I gave 2 examples of TNA copying WWE.

Yes I did and I didn't argue it happens all the time! I just think the TNAWHC looks like the WWEDC! It's so funny! Like mr Anderson said he could draw something better with a crayon up his ass!XD WCW did WWE does it TNA does it if people like something they want to copy it so they can cash in on it!

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 10:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uViY5JD3YVI&feature=related

I'm sorry but WHAT?

Loved the what video! Can't believe they still chant it!

Rich Cranium
01-28-2011, 10:48 AM
I think the suitcase should be magical.... Like theres something completely different in there every time and its wondrous. The suitcase has whatever they need, very PeeWee's Playhouse. I mean Miz is a comical guy anyway.

I'm being cheesy.

So, you think his briefcase is full of Lucky Charms because 'their magically delicious'?

rko619
01-28-2011, 10:54 AM
could just be to remind every one abut miz winning money in the bank and cashing it in
that was AWESOME.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 03:17 PM
I think Alex' suitcase holds one or more of the following items:

1. All of the Police Academy movies
2. Hammer pants
3. Court dates
4. A cell phone the size of a brick
5. Lip balm (for kissing ass)

brodius
01-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Since Riley is "employed" by the Miz, maybe he will pull it out when it is over and attack Miz. In actuality though none of our great ideas are going to happen.

Stinger187
01-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Since Riley is "employed" by the Miz, maybe he will pull it out when it is over and attack Miz. In actuality though none of our great ideas are going to happen.

Your right.... Cause He's the Miz and he's

Awesome!

Enforcer23
06-01-2011, 08:26 AM
after seeing riley over the past couple of months and now doing this fued with miz i reakon if he does a good job here were lookin at a new big time superstar...and i reakon his got all of that a solid fued with miz followed up with a good mid card run and winning the us championship and then followed with a rivalry with a good heel like cm punk (if still around) and then a run for the belt...he will be HUGE....so who thinks he will be exciting as hell in the near future

Pumpkinhead
06-01-2011, 08:28 AM
he has the looks,that feud with Miz would be helpful

VKM
06-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Alex Riley will be great as a main eventer. WWE is actully doing something right for once

Enforcer23
06-01-2011, 08:36 AM
i could really see him taking the void left by triple h yes its a big one but a couple of years down the line and his got it

The Hit Man
06-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I predict big things for Alex Riley in the future. He reminds me of a young Randy Orton when he left Evoloution.

efrum
06-01-2011, 09:04 AM
He has quite a way to go in my opinion but it's good to see him getting a chance, this feud with the miz has got him super over

tshizzy34
06-01-2011, 09:27 AM
I don't see Riley becoming a main eventer anytime soon. He is a great face or heel imo, has good mic skills, and isn't boring so far in the ring. I just don't see Vince and creative pushing him into the main event scene before other superstars. I like the guy tho so I hope he stays around for more than just 1 ppv or what not.

jethro
06-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Looking forward what Riley can offer after feud with Miz.

King Scrapper
06-01-2011, 09:45 AM
To say that after having only two good promos and a little bit of pop, that ALex Riley will be the next Triple H is just the stupidest most ridiculous pile of steaming, festering, deceased, donkey shit to ever be said on any of these forums. Yes Alex Riley has gotten some pretty good reactions as of late, but let's be realistic. If anyone other than John Cena were to beat the hell out of the Miz, they would easily get a huge pop. It's the Miz's star heel status right now that is really bringing out the pops. People hate(and subliminally like) the Miz so much that when someone actually betrays him, turns the table on him, and beats the hell out of him, people react to it and get excited for that person. I can almost guarantee that as soon as this Riley Miz feud is over, Riley is going to be dropped right back down to Mid Card status and the Miz will be in title contention once again. But i am enjoying this feud. It's just people are abit too head over heels too soon for someone who hasnt really proved anything :-)

tshizzy34
06-01-2011, 10:07 AM
To say that after having only two good promos and a little bit of pop, that ALex Riley will be the next Triple H is just the stupidest most ridiculous pile of steaming, festering, deceased, donkey shit to ever be said on any of these forums. Yes Alex Riley has gotten some pretty good reactions as of late, but let's be realistic. If anyone other than John Cena were to beat the hell out of the Miz, they would easily get a huge pop. It's the Miz's star heel status right now that is really bringing out the pops. People hate(and subliminally like) the Miz so much that when someone actually betrays him, turns the table on him, and beats the hell out of him, people react to it and get excited for that person. I can almost guarantee that as soon as this Riley Miz feud is over, Riley is going to be dropped right back down to Mid Card status and the Miz will be in title contention once again. But i am enjoying this feud. It's just people are abit too head over heels too soon for someone who hasnt really proved anything :-)

There have been far far worse and dumber things said on this forum than this!

On a side note and no offense, but I like how you called a piece of shit deceased as if it was alive before it came out of the donkey's ass :)

Enforcer23
06-01-2011, 10:14 AM
i reakon riley has proved something if wwe hasint got rid of him and i said he could fill the triple h void not him being the next triple h

King Scrapper
06-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Hahahaa thanks. It's a play on words (not really) :-p

zrdt12
06-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow. Really? Isn't it obvious that Riley will just put over the Miz? Sure it's one of the best face turns ever (since these don't really happen properly anymore.) Then he'll probably be off to Superstars or something unless he gets good at promoing or wrestling.

Enforcer23
06-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Wow. Really? Isn't it obvious that Riley will just put over the Miz? Sure it's one of the best face turns ever (since these don't really happen properly anymore.) Then he'll probably be off to Superstars or something unless he gets good at promoing or wrestling.

oh well that will be disapointing seening him on superstars....but i guess ganna have to wait

Automatic
06-01-2011, 12:12 PM
While being Miz' lackey he was shit and now he turns on him and all of a sudden he is main event material, can fill in the void left by HHH, is the next big thing, etc...? This is just ridiculous. Yes, Riley has good mic skills, 'the look' and is probably decent in the ring, haven't seen much of him offcourse, but a main eventer? Right now? This is way opportunistic, after this feud he will be in midcard and from then on we just have to wait.

K-Jammin
06-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Great face turn, but im not making any predictions until a couple of months. Seen too many pushes randomly die lately

Ruthless_Aggression
06-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Great face turn, but im not making any predictions until a couple of months. Seen too many pushes randomly die lately

I just hope he doesn't go out the way Darren Young after leaving Nexus

miraistreak
06-01-2011, 03:24 PM
This storyline is perfect. Now I'm not talking perfect as in "Greatest Storyline of all time" or anything, but it's perfect in the sense that it was a logical, sane, rational progression and can help both superstars remain fresh with the crowd. This is actually a more positive version of Legacy breaking up (Legacy's breakup wasn't terrible, just could have been better)

Pros for Miz:
Gives him time to further advance his promo and in-ring abilities, without damaging another top tier star's reputation
Gives him proper airtime on Raw
He gets to verbally go toe-to-toe with someone who also has decent (and a bit unpredictable) mic skills.
Miz will come out the victor
Gives more time for 3rd party star to become free to feud with (like Morrison or Kofi)

Pros for A-Ry:
Gets to run a program with who is considered the top heel on raw.
Will get a good amount of in-ring time.
Solidifies his position (after his screw ups from 2010, Early 2011)
Increases his mic-skills with another talented talker (rare opportunity in the lower-mid card)
Strong Initial Solo Push (Post NXT)

Pros for WWE Universe:
It's fresh and wanted (Strong Breakup feuds are fun, but far between in Today's WWE)
Allows someone else to be in the WWE Title Picture (R-Truth among others)
Riley is noticeably physical stronger and taller than Miz, thus more beat-downs, and revenge beat-downs by Miz (beat-downs = crowd pops)
It was a logical progression (Too often in WWE Storylines are there massive plot holes and omissions, or it's a botch breakup like the Hart Dynasty)
Riley's New, all things considered he'll be a fresh superstar with a different move set who will be displayed on Raw regularly for awhile.

This should be fun for the month or two it lasts.

miraistreak
06-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Riley is like when you're playing in a Japanese RPG, and you're in a corner, getting beat down on, and some new character has a cut scene and kills EVERYTHING, saving your butt and then just becomes weaker than your main character immediately afterwards.

AOF666
06-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Alex Riley is giving an oppertunity right now. It is really depends what he does with it. If he is anything like Truth, he will take advantage of it, if not he will be push back to mid carder.

miraistreak
06-02-2011, 12:58 AM
mid-card would be an improvement, all things considered.