PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the 2011 Rumble?

MattTY2JHBK
01-28-2011, 09:49 AM
Hey Guys......
Who is your pick on who will win the Royal Rumble this sunday?
I think the last five will be.....
1) John Cena
2) John Morrison
3) Sheamus
4) Wade Barrett
5) CM Punk

My bet would be that Cena is left with Punk and Barrett, with Cena eliminating both and wiinning the Rumble.....
I'd much rather see Morrison win the Rumble, and go on to headline Wrestlemania 27!! ;)

K2Jelly
01-28-2011, 09:59 AM
I believe CM Punk will win.
However, I want Jo Mo to win as well.

Rich Cranium
01-28-2011, 10:04 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if Cena and Punk, after Nexus are gone, eliminate each other and keep fighting on the outside only for the already eliminated Nexus to beat down the poster boy.

ch.brooks24
01-28-2011, 10:13 AM
I both want and think CM Punk will win it this year. He's getting a big main event push right now and as of now it seems he will be in a main event match at Mania. Him winning the Rumble cements his status as a Main Eventer and also gets him a very necessary "big time win" as he hasn't had one in quite some time. Punk will win the Rumble - mark my words.

t34mplayer
dont mind who wins, as long is it is not either number one of forty, then I am happy.

Snair
I hate to admit it but cena will most probably win at RR because most of the time they are talking about how slim his chances at rumble

dres1214
01-28-2011, 10:20 AM
I hate to admit it but cena will most probably win at RR because most of the time they are talking about how slim his chances at rumble

I agree! I hate to admit it as well but it might happen. I would like to see JOMO, Punk, Christian, or ADR win the rumble. But WWE will of course have Cena Main Event Wrestlemania...think $$$$$ thats what Vinnie Mac is doing.

Rich Cranium
01-28-2011, 10:25 AM
I'll go with ADR. It's perfect for his gimmick!

RST
01-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Logically, Punk or Cena are the most likely. And whichever doesn't win probably stands a good chance to win the WWE title at the next PPV, so they can face each other at Mania.

I honestly wouldn't count out Del Rio, because they've had him cut a promo about his "destiny" on both shows for the past several weeks, and Shawn Michaels put him over with that Sweet Chin Music a few weeks ago.

I don't get all of this Christian talk, though. I'm as big of a fan of him as much as the next guy, but it makes no sense for him to win. He isn't as over as Edge, and it wouldn't make sense to completely emulate last year's finish.

Snair
01-28-2011, 10:51 AM
What about the Game ? What the hell is he waiting for?

Carlos Octavian
01-28-2011, 11:23 AM
This may sound like a cop out, but the winner of the rumble depends on the winner of the Miz/Orton match:

If Miz wins: don't count on Cena or Punk winning. I'd go with JoMo or ADR.
Orton Wins: Punk will win and somehow Cena will get inserted to the mix..Triple Threat at Mania, baby!

Rich Cranium
01-28-2011, 11:38 AM

He's the Game, are you playing it, its all about control..... NO!

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 11:38 AM

For Vince to retire so he can take over!
Edit:spelling

Goldust22
01-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Undertaker is odds on im my opinion and i wouldnt be surprised if Triple H won it though.

RomanFlare
01-28-2011, 12:04 PM
I honestly think they'll have either a returning HHH or Sheamus win to set up a King vs Kings title match at 'Mania:

Scenario Old) HHH returns and wins. Sheamus wins an Elimination Chamber entrant match on Raw. In the EC, it comes down to Sheamus and Miz. Then, HBK style, HHH sneaks into the EC and cracks Sheamus with the sledgehammer. Then, he turns and hits The Miz too. HHH pulls Sheamus atop of Miz, and we have our main event.

Scenario Fairy Crown) Sheamus wins, HHH returns and wins the EC, and main event. Less awesome I guess.

KSTornado
01-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Cena, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Dibiase Jr. and Daniel Bryan as the final 5. I think Dibiase Jr. will win and get his push finally.

RomanFlare
01-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Cena, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Dibiase Jr. and Daniel Bryan as the final 5. I think Dibiase Jr. will win and get his push finally.

If this happens, I will eat Taco Bell.

Snair
01-28-2011, 12:23 PM
For Vince to retire so he can take over!
Edit:spelling

makes some sense actually

K2Jelly
01-28-2011, 12:29 PM
If this happens, I will eat Taco Bell.

Wow. So much at stake. Better hope he's wrong!

SgtGohan
01-28-2011, 12:30 PM
This may sound like a cop out, but the winner of the rumble depends on the winner of the Miz/Orton match:

If Miz wins: don't count on Cena or Punk winning. I'd go with JoMo or ADR.
Orton Wins: Punk will win and somehow Cena will get inserted to the mix..Triple Threat at Mania, baby!
indeed true, could also be the other way around if the wwe championship match is before the royal rumble

RomanFlare
01-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Wow. So much at stake. Better hope he's wrong!

You shouldn't make fun of a bet where the very existance of my lower intestine is at stake. Fscking Taco Bell.

K2Jelly
01-28-2011, 12:37 PM
You shouldn't make fun of a bet where the very existance of my lower intestine is at stake. Fscking Taco Bell.

Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. That's probably the most despicable thing I've ever done on this site.

Back on topic, even though I've already given my two cents on who will win the Royal Rumble, I changed my mine. I don't think CM Punk will win nor will John Cena. They'll most likely continue their feud all the way until Wrestlemania and since neither of them are in the title picture right now, I'm pretty sure the feud between them will continue. As for Wade, he's stated that everyone in the Corre are "equals" so I think he has the same chance a winning as Heath Slater, Ezekial Jackson or Justin Gabriel. Plus, the group just started. It'd be wise for them to keep targeting big names on SD like they've been doing for the past few weeks.

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 12:37 PM
makes some sense actually

I think he be in next years H.O.F and take a more Vince roll....

Rich Cranium
01-28-2011, 12:39 PM

Dibiase winning? Better luck next year!

brodius
01-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I do not see Punk or Barret winning this. I wish Punk would win it. There is too much going on setting up a Corre vs Nexus match right now. I really think Del Rio is going to win it. He needs a major push so Rey can retire.

KYNGDAVE
01-28-2011, 02:22 PM
You already knew this but.....Albertoooooooo Dellll Riooooooo

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 02:28 PM

i dont think we will see triple H for a while
but cena winning is the most likely possibility

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 02:38 PM
You already knew this but.....Albertoooooooo Dellll Riooooooo

Anyone else read this is his announcers voice.?

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 02:41 PM
I am absolutely sure that Cena will win it. He hasn't won it in a while, and I'm sure Vince won't let his poster boy leave the rumble without making a big splash of some kind. It won't be enough to just let him brawl with Punk to further their feud.

My picks would be ( in order of probability):
1 John Cena
2 Alberto Del Rio
3 John Morrison
4 CM Punk
5 Kane

I am rooting for Christian and Alberto, although I want SWAGGAH to win it (the guy belongs in the title picture imo).

Oh, and if SHOWTIME Percy Watson shows up, you can probably guess who I want to win. OH YEAH!

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Anyone else read this is his announcers voice.?

http://www.eiaonline.com/intercepts/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/captobvious-738633.jpg

brodius
01-28-2011, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't mind them bring Percy Watson up from Dark Matches and join back up with Darren young - The South Beach party Boys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie0tTg9YEKY

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't mind them bring Percy Watson up from Dark Matches and join back up with Darren young - The South Beach party Boys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie0tTg9YEKY

Thank you! I know this is off topic, but I agree totally. I must admit I don't (being danish and all) know what a South Beach Party Boy is, but it sure as hell looks like a lot of fun to me! :D

On topic - If Cena doesn't win the rumble, I'll bet my Sheamus-white Scandinavian ass that he is gonna win one of the chambers next month!

brodius
01-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I really hope some younger talent gets to shine. I also seen on the main page that there is a chance Booker T may be in the rumble. This would be excellent.

Thank you! I know this is off topic, but I agree totally. I must admit I don't (being danish and all) know what a South Beach Party Boy is, but it sure as hell looks like a lot of fun to me!
No problem. too bad there is so much talent out there that needs a better push, like both of these guys.

dres1214
01-28-2011, 03:12 PM
I also seen on the main page that there is a chance Booker T may be in the rumble. This would be excellent.

Now that would be AWESOME!

MattTY2JHBK
01-28-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm surprised no-one has said that they think Morrison will win.
He has recieved a huge push recently and a brief rivalry with The Miz for the WWE title already.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm surprised no-one has said that they think Morrison will win.
He has recieved a huge push recently and a brief rivalry with The Miz for the WWE title already.

I honestly think Morrison has a very good chance of winning, but I'm afraid Cena will win since he isn't involved in any of the title matches, and VKM will definately not give Cena a supporting role at a PPV.

Necroyeti
01-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Sorry to veer off topic slightly, but is anyone else from the UK having problems ordering the Rumble in HD? It'll only let me purchase the replay on Monday morning...

ren
01-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Jesus, some of you are really dumb. JoMo does NOT deserve to win RR, he can't be anywhere near Main Event. DiBiase's win is even worst case of scenario.
I think (unfortunately) that Cena will win this. I don't think it's going to be Punk un Barret, most likely it might be a suprise, like Christian.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 03:59 PM
Jesus, some of you are really dumb. JoMo does NOT deserve to win RR, he can't be anywhere near Main Event. DiBiase's win is even worst case of scenario.
I think (unfortunately) that Cena will win this. I don't think it's going to be Punk un Barret, most likely it might be a suprise, like Christian.

Dude, don't call people dumb. It's a matter of opinion and in my opinion Morrison is main event ready.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 04:01 PM

Yes he does. Its creatives call.

As for main events, HE IS MORE THAN READY TO HANG IN MAIN EVENTS!

ren
01-28-2011, 04:08 PM
On next day you can actually use a Torrents and DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE, what is wrong with you people complaining for unability to watch TV shows. If you can't purchase it (and if you're some good guy, that is completely against web piratism), then just f*ck it and download

ren
01-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Yes he does. Its creatives call.

As for main events, HE IS MORE THAN READY TO HANG IN MAIN EVENTS!

Have you actually heard him talk ? He CAN'T handle Main Event status. I'd better see John Cena win Royal Rumble that this untallented jobber.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 04:14 PM
On next day you can actually use a Torrents and DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE, what is wrong with you people complaining for unability to watch TV shows. If you can't purchase it (and if you're some good guy, that is completely against web piratism), then just f*ck it and download

Guess youre not here to make friends Ren? Try and be a little polite - it isn't as hard as you might think.

brodius
01-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Guess youre not here to make friends Ren? Try and be a little polite - it isn't as hard as you might think.

Maybe Percy Watson can give him the float over DDT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxfavcVNDMk

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Have you actually heard him talk ? He CAN'T handle Main Event status. I'd better see John Cena win Royal Rumble that this untallented jobber.

I thought you need WRESTLING SKILL to hang in main events. How in the blue hell can you do that by just talking?

Also have you seen the past Morrison matches? If you haven't then I can see why you are all butt hurt.

Morrison is full of talent.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Maybe Percy Watson can give him the float over DDT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxfavcVNDMk

Right fist pump, left fist pump, point to the sky, finger rain, OH YEAH!!

But seriously, let's just ignore it.

Necroyeti
01-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Because I want to watch it live, (not the next day) don't want to waste bandwidth on a 720p torrent and I have money to pay for it.

Don't be such a patronising cunt.

Saiga
01-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Papa Shango will win the Royal Rumble.

MattTY2JHBK
01-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Papa Shango will win the Royal Rumble.

'Like' ;) :D

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Because I want to watch it live, (not the next day) don't want to waste bandwidth on a 720p torrent and I have money to pay for it.

Quoted for truth.