PDA

View Full Version : UK Game or Gamestation Customers

Subject Zero
01-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi guys and girls,

Did anyone order anything from Game or Gamestation between Xmas day and today? And Have you received it yet?

Steve Austin
01-12-2012, 08:39 PM
I haven't but my brother ordered a controller about a week ago and got it like 3-4 days later.

That was from GAME.

Tomsta666
01-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Don't really like buying anything from Game or Gamestation cos they seem to be the most expensive!!

Grainger Games for the WIN!! Where my North East* Broskis at?!!

*Grainger Games is a north east indie chain, that is significantly cheaper than the mainstream chains :rolleyes:

Subject Zero
I haven't but my brother ordered a controller about a week ago and got it like 3-4 days later.

That was from GAME.

Great so they have lost my item.

Posted on the 28th and still not here. I really hate Game.

Steve Austin
Don't really like buying anything from Game or Gamestation cos they seem to be the most expensive!!

Grainger Games for the WIN!! Where my North East* Broskis at?!!

*Grainger Games is a north east indie chain, that is significantly cheaper than the mainstream chains :rolleyes:

Do they deliver to the South West?

Tomsta666
01-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Do they deliver to the South West?

Of course they do liver!!!

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/

Subject Zero
01-12-2012, 08:55 PM

Play and Amazon are cheaper then all high street shops normally.

Only reason i used them was because they had two games in the sale i couldnt get else where.

Steve Austin
01-12-2012, 08:58 PM

Ah nice. I checked it out, fair play to them, may have to use them next time I want a game.

Cheers for that *gives you a thumbs up*

Tomsta666
01-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Play and Amazon are cheaper then all high street shops normally.

Only reason i used them was because they had two games in the sale i couldnt get else where.

True that. But for pre-owned, which is usually the way I roll. Grainger are rarely beaten ;)
Just checking their site there after I linked it. They used to be a quaint little north east indie chain.
GOD DAMN!! the franchise is growing... they are all over the north west and midlands now!!
National domination must be on the cards!

Steve Austin
01-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Great so they have lost my item.

Posted on the 28th and still not here. I really hate Game.

Savage times man! You phoned them? I had the same problem with Amazon, phoned them and got my money back even though the item was lost/stolen!

Subject Zero
01-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Savage times man! You phoned them? I had the same problem with Amazon, phoned them and got my money back even though the item was lost/stolen!

I phoned game the other day and after being on hold for 40 minutes they told me i had to wait until firday before they would do anything about it.

Main issue i have is they say to email them that the item is missing. But i sent them an email asking them where is the item and what should i do about it about 7 days ago and still have had no response.

Steve Austin
01-12-2012, 09:06 PM
I phoned game the other day and after being on hold for 40 minutes they told me i had to wait until firday before they would do anything about it.

Main issue i have is they say to email them that the item is missing. But i sent them an email asking them where is the item and what should i do about it about 7 days ago and still have had no response.

Savage man, I know how ya feel. I emailed Amazon and got an automated response that gave me no help!!! After the phone call it was fine.

I hate how awkward they make things sometimes! :mad: