PDA

View Full Version : WWE: The future

Cult of Personality
01-12-2012, 02:17 PM
I want to show you guys my version of the WWE starting in January 2012. The rosters and champions will stay the same and will be posting RAW this weekend.

This is my first post so its good to be here ;);)

Wade Barrett 1979
01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Welcome on board! Another fellow Englander! :)

MattTY2JHBK
01-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Woop... Welcome :D
There are alot of people from the UK here now!

No_1eddiefan
01-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Welcome dude! Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Cult of Personality
01-16-2012, 02:34 PM
first show going up tonight :D

Cult of Personality
01-17-2012, 01:55 PM
RAW Supershow – Week 1 PART 1
The Road to Wrestlemania begins

Burn it all down by Nickelback plays as Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler open the show.

CM Punk comes out to kick it off.
He talks about 2011 and how it was a rollercoaster year for him. He talks about winning the WWE title and beating great wrestlers such as ADR, Cena and Triple H. He is the best in the world. He thanks the WWE universe for helping him. He couldn’t have done it without them. He then goes on to say that he doesn’t want to dwell on the past, but look to the future. 2012 is the year of change for WWE and he, CM Punk, is behind the wheel . This is only the beginning.
The Miz interrupts before CM Punk can go on anymore.
The Miz describes his 2011. He defeated John Cena at the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania. He formed a successful tag team with R-Truth but he was just holding him back from getting the WWE title once again. He put R-Truth on the shelf and we wont be seeing him for a long time. He also ended John Morrison’s WWE career. He is the most feared man on the RAW roster at the moment. The Miz will continue his success into 2012 but regaining what is rightfully his, the WWE title. Because he’s the Miz and he’s AWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Johnny Ace comes out to join The Miz and WWE champion CM Punk.
Ace starts by welcoming the WWE universe to 2012. He agrees with The Miz, noting that is accomplishments last year were impressive at the least. He is willing to grant The Miz a WWE title match at Royal Rumble. However, he must defeat one man tonight in the Main Event. This man is desperate for the WWE championship and also feels he deserves a match. He wants to take to WWE championship into the biggest event of the year, Wrestlemania. Your opponent tonight is…….JOHN CENA!!!!
The Miz seems pissed. He starts to shout at Johnny Ace saying he doesn’t want to face John Cena tonight, he wants to face CM Punk for the WWE Title tonight! He wants to start the year as champion.
Ace refuses and says that the winner of Cena and Miz will face CM Punk at Royal Rumble. The Miz can’t change his mind.
Punk starts to laugh and questions The Miz. Miz was boasting about beating Cena but now he’s scared to face him?
The Miz claims that he’s not scared. He tells Punk that he will destroy Cena tonight and at Royal Rumble will walk out with the WWE Title round his waist. Because he’s the Miz and he’s AWESOME!

*Commercial Break*

Match 1: Air Boom vs Epico and Primo

Winners: Epico and Primo

Ending: Moonsault by Primo on Bourne. Pin for 3.

NEXT WEEK! Tag team championship match: Air Boom vs Primo and Epico

Backstage interview with John Cena. Josh Matthews tells Cena he is in the main event tonight against The Miz for the chance to face CM Punk for the WWE Title at Royal Rumble. However, that’s not the only thing on his mind. The Big Red Monster, Kane. Cena tells Matthews he isn’t scared of Kane. Not one bit. He won’t let Kane distract him. He will win tonight and he will win the WWE championship at Royal Rumble and then he will destroy Kane and then put the belt on the line at Wrestlemania against The Rock!

Match 2: Sheamus vs Jinder Mahal

Winner: Sheamus

Ending: Sheamus dominates throughout the match. He wins with a Brogue Kick.
Sheamus then cuts a promo about how he is going to win the Royal Rumble.
Drew McIntyre is asking Johnny Ace for his job back on RAW. Ace tells him he must prove himself on Smackdown and then maybe he would think about bringing him back. CM Punk interrupts. Punk asks if he can have a match tonight. Ace agrees with Punk and says he’s in action next. Against the Worlds Strongest man, Mark Henry!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 3: CM Punk vs Mark Henry

Winner: CM Punk via Countout

Ending: Good back and forth match. Henry has Punk for the World’s Strongest Slam. Punk reverses and sets Henry up for a GTS. Henry worms himself away and leaves the ring and starts to walk up the entrance ramp. He gets counted out. Bryan then comes out and gives Henry a LeBell Lock on the stage. He raises his World Heavyweight Title and Punk raises his WWE Title.

Cult of Personality
01-17-2012, 04:21 PM
RAW SuperShow Week1 Part 2

Backstage – R-Truth. Truth says he hopes The Miz wins tonight. And he hopes he wins at Royal Rumble. That may sound strange but it’s the TRUTH. He only wants The Miz to win so he can face him at Wrestlemania. He will destroy the Miz in the main event of Wrestlemania and he will steal the show and walk out with the WWE championship. Nobody will be talking about that Rock-Cena crap but they will be talking about R-Truth, the new WWE champion. He is gonna make people’s heads turn. And how is he gonna achieve this? He is gonna throw 29 superstars over the top rope because he’s R-Truth and he’s AWESOME! The Miz better watch his back because he doesn’t know when he and little Jimmy are gonna strike. And that’s the truth.

*Commercial Break*

Tonight! No.1 contenders match: John Cena vs The Miz

Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger and Vickie Guerrero come out to the ring. Ziggler talks about The Rumble and how it might be his last chance to main event Wrestlemania and capture his first WWE championship. He will eliminate everyone that tries to get in his way of him and the gold…Swagger cuts him off. Swagger asks what about him!? He will definetly be in the Royal Rumble match and will be in it to win it. What happens if it comes down to him and you? Ziggler says Swagger will eliminate himself so he can win. Swagger refuses. Him and Ziggler are equal and if not, he is the better one. He actually has a World title to his name. Your World Heavyweight championship doesn’t count. And he would enjoy nothing better than to add to his World title reigns. Ziggler says Swagger has achieved nothing since his World title reign and that he had to take him under the wing. Ziggler is the one that deserves it more and it has shown in the past year. Vickie intervenes. She tells them not to argue. They should do business in the ring. Just a friendly match. Dolph and Swagger look at each other and shake hands.

Match 4: Jack Swagger vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Ending: Brilliant match with lots of dramatic 2 counts as both men try and prove their dominance. Ziggler wins as Swagger taps out with the Sleeper Hold.

After the match, Ziggler extends his hand. Swagger stares at Ziggler for a moment before accepting then handshake. Ziggler raises Swagger’s hand but Swagger looks pissed still.

John Cena is getting ready for his match tonight. Ryder comes in and wishes him luck tonight. However, Ryder warns him of Kane and that he better watch his back tonight.

Match 5: Beth Phoenix and Natalya vs Bella Twins

Winners: Bella Twins

Ending: Nikki Bella distracts the ref as Brie hits Beth with the Divas Title. Pin for 3.
Bella Twins continue to beat down on Phoenix and Natalya.

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Number 1 contender match-John Cena vs The Miz

CM Punk comes out on commentary.

Winner: The Miz

Ending: Cena dominates Miz throughout the match but cannot finish him off as Miz keeps sneaking out the ring and getting rope breaks. Cena has 5 Miz for the knuckle shuffle. However, fire blazes from the turnbuckles. Cena is looking round frantically for Kane. Miz rolls Cena up for 3. Miz celebrates as Cena is pissed. Miz smiles at Cena but Cena gives him a AA. Cena storms backstage looking for Kane. He can’t find him anywhere. He asks Justin Gabriel if he has seen Kane. He says no. He asks Air Boom the same question. Same answer. He asks Santino and Santino says no. Cena turns left down the hallway only to e confronted face to face by Kane. Kane slams him against the wall and then chokeslams him.
End of Show.

Cult of Personality
01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Reviews/Feedback would be nice :D

Destruction
01-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Good Show - I just want to point out Triple H beat CM Punk

Cult of Personality
01-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Yeah, sorryy about that!

No_1eddiefan
01-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Raw review:

First of all, welcome to the BTB section, I hope you stick around for a while, there is becoming increasingly fewer of these threads around.

Usually, when I do a review, I go through each section and give feedback as if I were watching the show itself. Most of my questions are rhetorical and show what the viewers might be thinking, so you can address these questions in future shows. So onto the review,

CM Punk opens the show, and it's nice to see the WWE Champion kick it all off. I like the way he acknowledged the fans, and kept the gimmick for change, before The Miz comes out to interrupt, demanding a WWE Championship match. I liked the way that Johnny Ace came out to deny Miz the opportunity unless he proves himself in the main event tonight against Cena. A good way to start and set up a great main event.

Epico & Primo get a tag titles match next week, which is great as I think this tag team has a lot of potential, but I didn't like the simple way in which you just summed up the finish. Sometimes it's nice to see what happens in the short build up to the finish, so keep that in mind in the coming shows.

SuperCena. Yay. I think he really needs a change of gimmick, but I like the idea of a Cena-Kane feud.

Sheamus beats Mahal then 'cuts a promo'- would have been nice to hear some fake Irish folklore story that make Sheamus such a great face. Promos are just as, if not more, important than the wrestling because they add some depth to the story in the feuds, so another thing to keep in mind for the future.

A short backstage segment seeing Drew Mcintyre, who Johnny Ace tells that the door is open for a return in future to Raw, before CM Punk interrupts and gets a match up next against the World's Strongest Man.

Okay, this was a little unbelievable. Henry is over 400 pounds, I don't think Punk has a single chance of lifting him up for the GTS. Also, I don't believe that Henry would just walk away. Also, Bryan Danielson would have had to have done something to knock Henry down so he could lock in the LeBell Lock. Maybe it could have gone something a bit more like this:
Henry has Punk up for the WSS, but Danielson's music hits and he heads down the ramp. He taunts Henry on the ramp, causing Henry to get angry, drop Punk and chase Bryan up the ramp. Danielson runs backstage, and Henry realises at the top of the ramp that he's being counted out. He turns around to see the ref call for the bell, giving Punk the win. Danielson comes back out, as Henry is still facing the ring, and hits Henry in the back of the head with the WHC, then he locks the LeBell Lock in as Henry is knocked out on the floor.
See what a difference that made? It made the whole idea much more believable, and none of your original ideas were changed. If the product is too unbelievable, viewers will begin to turn off, and it will put people off your work.

R-Truth's promo was the highlight of the night for me, which showed a more tweener side rather than a face, which is great as he can really pull it off. I liked the way he used Miz's catchphrase too.

Swagger & Ziggler come out with Vickie and have a back and forth promo, which leads into a 'friendly' match which is a great match and may lead into a great feud if done right. The post-match action looks like Ziggler will be the face if this feud ever does materialise. Good stuff.

The Divas action confused me as I'm not sure if Beth & Natalya are now faces? The Bellas beat down on Beth & Natalya after the match also points to this. Was nice to see The Bellas pick up the victory though.

The Main Event was good as Miz-Punk was set for Royal Rumble, and Kane-Cena continues, but I didn't like the way nothing was said about the post-match action between Punk & Miz, especially considering Punk was on commentary. At least a face-off was to be expected, but nothing happened. I did like the dominance continuing from Kane.

I would have liked to have seen another promo as I said earlier, promos add depth to the story. But this was a decent start and it has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

S.E. Zero
01-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Raw review:

First of all, welcome to the BTB section, I hope you stick around for a while, there is becoming increasingly fewer of these threads around.

Usually, when I do a review, I go through each section and give feedback as if I were watching the show itself. Most of my questions are rhetorical and show what the viewers might be thinking, so you can address these questions in future shows. So onto the review,

CM Punk opens the show, and it's nice to see the WWE Champion kick it all off. I like the way he acknowledged the fans, and kept the gimmick for change, before The Miz comes out to interrupt, demanding a WWE Championship match. I liked the way that Johnny Ace came out to deny Miz the opportunity unless he proves himself in the main event tonight against Cena. A good way to start and set up a great main event.

Epico & Primo get a tag titles match next week, which is great as I think this tag team has a lot of potential, but I didn't like the simple way in which you just summed up the finish. Sometimes it's nice to see what happens in the short build up to the finish, so keep that in mind in the coming shows.

SuperCena. Yay. I think he really needs a change of gimmick, but I like the idea of a Cena-Kane feud.

Sheamus beats Mahal then 'cuts a promo'- would have been nice to hear some fake Irish folklore story that make Sheamus such a great face. Promos are just as, if not more, important than the wrestling because they add some depth to the story in the feuds, so another thing to keep in mind for the future.

A short backstage segment seeing Drew Mcintyre, who Johnny Ace tells that the door is open for a return in future to Raw, before CM Punk interrupts and gets a match up next against the World's Strongest Man.

Okay, this was a little unbelievable. Henry is over 400 pounds, I don't think Punk has a single chance of lifting him up for the GTS. Also, I don't believe that Henry would just walk away. Also, Bryan Danielson would have had to have done something to knock Henry down so he could lock in the LeBell Lock. Maybe it could have gone something a bit more like this:
Henry has Punk up for the WSS, but Danielson's music hits and he heads down the ramp. He taunts Henry on the ramp, causing Henry to get angry, drop Punk and chase Bryan up the ramp. Danielson runs backstage, and Henry realises at the top of the ramp that he's being counted out. He turns around to see the ref call for the bell, giving Punk the win. Danielson comes back out, as Henry is still facing the ring, and hits Henry in the back of the head with the WHC, then he locks the LeBell Lock in as Henry is knocked out on the floor.
See what a difference that made? It made the whole idea much more believable, and none of your original ideas were changed. If the product is too unbelievable, viewers will begin to turn off, and it will put people off your work.

R-Truth's promo was the highlight of the night for me, which showed a more tweener side rather than a face, which is great as he can really pull it off. I liked the way he used Miz's catchphrase too.

Swagger & Ziggler come out with Vickie and have a back and forth promo, which leads into a 'friendly' match which is a great match and may lead into a great feud if done right. The post-match action looks like Ziggler will be the face if this feud ever does materialise. Good stuff.

The Divas action confused me as I'm not sure if Beth & Natalya are now faces? The Bellas beat down on Beth & Natalya after the match also points to this. Was nice to see The Bellas pick up the victory though.

The Main Event was good as Miz-Punk was set for Royal Rumble, and Kane-Cena continues, but I didn't like the way nothing was said about the post-match action between Punk & Miz, especially considering Punk was on commentary. At least a face-off was to be expected, but nothing happened. I did like the dominance continuing from Kane.

I would have liked to have seen another promo as I said earlier, promos add depth to the story. But this was a decent start and it has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Review of a Review: Awesome job, D. Hahaha :D :p

No_1eddiefan
01-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Review of a Review: Awesome job, D. Hahaha :D :p

Haha, I don't wanna derail this thread but I learnt from the best ;)

S.E. Zero
01-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Haha, I don't wanna derail this thread but I learnt from the best ;)

Oh you......Lol :D