PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football: FIFA World XI vs Your XI

Juvenile Junkie
01-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Pick a team of players,to take on the FIFA World XI,your team may consist of any players outside of the chosen XI,so the best of the rest,and in any formation you feel would be best suited to tackling the best players in the world.....................and Sergio Ramos. Must be current players obviously,any leagues.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Neuer

Evra - Hummels - Thiago Silva - Lahm

Hazard - Yaya Toure - David Silva - Schweinsteiger - Valencia

Cavani

For me, a strong centre-back pair, the header and cover and the speedy one. Two good, solid wing backs, who are good forward and back.

Two pacey wingers, who can deliver a great ball. A demolisher in Toure, a stopper and keeper of possession in Bastien, and the creativity in Silva.

Then, the deadly carnivore who can bang them in with his head, foot or arse.

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 08:43 AM
4-2-3-1

GK: Neuer
RB: Evra
CB: Thiago Silva
CB: Kompany
LB: Jose Enrique
CM: Mascherano
CM: Yaya Toure
CAM: David Silva
CAM: Luis Suarez
CAM: Fabregas
ST: Van Persie

TheBeardOfZeus
01-10-2012, 08:56 AM
4-2-3-1

RB: Dani Alves
CB: Vidic
CM: Xavi
RM: Messi
AM: Rooney
LM: Ronaldo

It's the best of the rest mate ;)

Ronaldo, Rooney, Vidic, Messi and clan all reached the team.

Juvenile Junkie
01-10-2012, 08:56 AM
4-2-3-1GK: NeuerRB: Dani AlvesCB: VidicCB: KompanyLB: Jose EnriqueCM: XaviCM: Yaya ToureRM: MessiAM: RooneyLM: RonaldoST: Van Persie No,no,no you must make a team to take on the FIFA World XI from players who are left.Must I explain in Greek?

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Haha my bad guys, I didn't read it I jsut thought it was pick your team. ;) I'll just edit mine.

Juvenile Junkie
01-10-2012, 09:05 AM
1.Neuer,2.Evra,3.Thiago Silva 4.Puyol 5.Lahm 6.Busquets 7.Cambiasso 8.Fabregas 9.Sneijder 10.Di Maria 11.Cavani. 4-2-1-2-1

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 09:07 AM
4-2-3-1

New team!!!!

Pumpkinhead
01-10-2012, 09:19 AM
-----------Julio Cesar--------------
Lahm---Puyol---Thiago Silva---Evra
--------Pirlo------Busquets
------------Sneijder---------------
Silva--------Cavani----------Villa--

4-2-1-3

TheBeardOfZeus
01-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Why does everyone love Busquets?

I'd go nowhere bloody near him, he's useless.

VanHooliganX
01-10-2012, 09:33 AM

I'll have you know he's the 2nd favourite at the diving competition this year for the Olympics, with Ronaldo being favourite of course.

Although I reckon Theo Walcott can get us the gold!

TheBeardOfZeus
01-10-2012, 09:37 AM
I'll have you know he's the 2nd favourite at the diving competition this year for the Olympics, with Ronaldo being favourite of course.

Although I reckon Theo Walcott can get us the gold!

Agreed.

I think he's also a pathetic excuse for a DM.

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 09:40 AM

Not everyone, only 2 people picked him ;)

He's not great, I don't know how Mascherano isn't playing instead of him, he's the best around at what he does!

TheBeardOfZeus
01-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Not everyone, only 2 people picked him ;)

He's not great, I don't know how Mascherano isn't playing instead of him, he's the best around at what he does!

Maschers probably is, yeah, but I'd play neither haha.

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Maschers probably is, yeah, but I'd play neither haha.

What for Barca? I'm guessing you'd go with Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc - TOTAL FOOTBALL!

Pumpkinhead
01-10-2012, 09:58 AM
What for Barca? I'm guessing you'd go with Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc - TOTAL FOOTBALL!
probably, but you'll lose balance in midfield, that's why you need Busquets or Mascherano or even sometimes Keita

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 09:59 AM
probably, but you'll lose balance in midfield, that's why you need Busquets or Mascherano or even sometimes Keita

You don't need it on FIFA though :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 10:11 AM
GK.Neuer
LB.Evra
CB.Puyol
CB.Kompany
RB.Lahm
DM.Yaya Toure
CM.Silva
CM.Fabregas
RWF.Gotze/Ozil
CF.Van Persie
LWF.Nani

CGBigMan
01-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Neuer
Evra---Silva---Lucio---Lahm
Sneijder---Silva---Fabregas
Villa---Cavani---Van Persie

Juvenile Junkie
01-10-2012, 10:50 AM
I take it we can all agree that Evra deserved to be in the World XI over that piece of driftwood they call Sergio Ramos.might be the only thing ever that we all agree on.

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 10:52 AM
I take it we can all agree that Evra deserved to be in the World XI over that piece of driftwood they call Sergio Ramos.might be the only thing ever that we all agree on.

I don't agree...

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 10:56 AM

Yeh deffo! not sure why everyone is picking Evra for RB tho!

CGBigMan
01-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeh deffo! not sure why everyone is picking Evra for RB tho!

im picking him for lb and lahm for rb

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 11:00 AM
im picking him for lb and lahm for rb

Yeh i did the same man, few have done Evra RB tho, not that it matters really! Haha! :)

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Yeh i did the same man, few have done Evra RB tho, not that it matters really! Haha! :)

I just did it because I have Enrique left back and I don't think there are many great right backs around so I choose Evra there!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 11:10 AM
I just did it because I have Enrique left back and I don't think there are many great right backs around so I choose Evra there!

Haha! Surprised you didnt go with Martin Kelly! :)

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Haha! Surprised you didnt go with Martin Kelly! :)

I'm not biased, Enrique is class!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm not biased, Enrique is class!

He's good! but not class! Just my opinion tho! :D

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 11:16 AM
He's good! but not class! Just my opinion tho! :D

Your entitled to your opinion man, just as I am. :p

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Your entitled to your opinion man, just as I am. :p

He is good tho.. best left back liverpool have had since Riise!

and course man! :D

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 11:20 AM
He is good tho.. best left back liverpool have had since Riise!

and course man! :D

He's very good. He's definitely up there for signing of the season although he's quite far behind Ba, Bellamy and Cabaye.

Good Ol' Riise! Joooohn, Arne Riise! Ooh Ah! I wanna know oh oh oh oh oh how you scored that goal!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-10-2012, 11:22 AM
He's very good. He's definitely up there for signing of the season although he's quite far behind Ba, Bellamy and Cabaye.

He's miles behind Ba! and a good few others aswell! :) but yeh he's good! better then i thought he was when i seen him for newcastle!

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 11:25 AM
He's miles behind Ba! and a good few others aswell! :) but yeh he's good! better then i thought he was when i seen him for newcastle!

He was great in his last season for Newcastle, thats why there was Barca and Utd interest. (All that talk of Evra leaving and Abidal's illness)

Liverpool swooped first though, lucky Barca were distracted by Cesc and Sanchez! :p

Yeah no doubt about it Demba Ba is signing of the season. Enrique is signing of the season in the defenders category!

Juvenile Junkie
01-10-2012, 12:54 PM
He was great in his last season for Newcastle, thats why there was Barca and Utd interest. (All that talk of Evra leaving and Abidal's illness)Liverpool swooped first though, lucky Barca were distracted by Cesc and Sanchez! :pYeah no doubt about it Demba Ba is signing of the season. Enrique is signing of the season in the defenders category!Jose Enrique is not Barca material. Or Real Madrid,Valencia,Sevilla or Malaga.

Juvenile Junkie
01-10-2012, 12:59 PM
For a Champions League and World Cup flop,Robin Van Persie sure makes a few lists.Guys,relax,he's good,but he's no Gullit or Van Basten.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-10-2012, 01:05 PM
For a Champions League and World Cup flop,Robin Van Persie sure makes a few lists.Guys,relax,he's good,but he's no Gullit or Van Basten.

He has scored 35 this year though.

And Enrique would get in Valencia, Sevilla and Malaga.

Tommy Thunder
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Jose Enrique is not Barca material. Or Real Madrid,Valencia,Sevilla or Malaga.

Hahaha!! Don't make me laugh! Valencia, Sevilla and Malaga aren't that good! Enrique would get into wither of those teams no problem!

Van Basten and Gullit are amongst the best players ever, so that's an unfair comparison.

Steve Austin
01-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Jose Enrique is not Barca material. Or Real Madrid,Valencia,Sevilla or Malaga.

You forgot to put this in :rolleyes: Of course he is!

Juvenile Junkie
01-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Hahaha!! Don't make me laugh! Valencia, Sevilla and Malaga aren't that good! Enrique would get into wither of those teams no problem!

Van Basten and Gullit are amongst the best players ever, so that's an unfair comparison.

Valencia's RB plays for Spain,as has Malaga's,but not Jose Enrique.

TheBeardOfZeus
01-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Valencia's RB plays for Spain,as has Malaga's,but not Jose Enrique.

Jose Enrique is an LB.

Juvenile Junkie
01-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Jose Enrique is an LB.Meant Lb.he was at Valencia,was Jose Enrique,but he flopped.

Steve Austin
01-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Meant Lb.he was at Valencia,was Jose Enrique,but he flopped.

He didn't flop at Valencia he didn't play a game, loaned out ot Vigo when he caught the eye of Villarreal after some great performances.

You just don't like him because his career excelled in England, where he became a great player and Spanish left back for Euro 2012!

Juvenile Junkie
01-11-2012, 10:29 AM
He didn't flop at Valencia he didn't play a game, loaned out ot Vigo when he caught the eye of Villarreal after some great performances.You just don't like him because his career excelled in England, where he became a great player and Spanish left back for Euro 2012!Just don't rate him.Nothing to do with where he plays because I rate Evra as the best LB in the world,and Vidic in the top 3 CB's.Plus I hate Sergio Ramos,he's overrated,he looks good in winning teams.The guy's red card record speaks for itself.

Steve Austin
01-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Just don't rate him.Nothing to do with where he plays because I rate Evra as the best LB in the world,and Vidic in the top 3 CB's.Plus I hate Sergio Ramos,he's overrated,he looks good in winning teams.The guy's red card record speaks for itself.

Sergio Ramos is well overrated! Evra is good, he's lost his way over this season with some really bad performance which is something Enrique hasn't done. He plays well every game, even when we lost 4-0 to Spurs he still had a great game, he's brilliant! I do get a little biased when it comes to Liverpool (as does everyone with the club they support) but if he was playing this well at any other club I'd be saying the same thing.

IMO opinion Vidic is the best CB around.

Juvenile Junkie
01-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Sergio Ramos is well overrated! Evra is good, he's lost his way over this season with some really bad performance which is something Enrique hasn't done. He plays well every game, even when we lost 4-0 to Spurs he still had a great game, he's brilliant! I do get a little biased when it comes to Liverpool (as does everyone with the club they support) but if he was playing this well at any other club I'd be saying the same thing.IMO opinion Vidic is the best CB around.1. Vidic 2.Pique 3. Thiago Silva. Giorgio Chiellini could have been a great CB,but for some reason,Italy and Juventus play him at LB.

Steve Austin
01-11-2012, 11:40 AM
1. Vidic 2.Pique 3. Thiago Silva. Giorgio Chiellini could have been a great CB,but for some reason,Italy and Juventus play him at LB.

I could agree with that although I think Kompany should be on there. Yeah it's a shame for Chiellini, I'm a huge fan of his!

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:18 PM
4-2-3-1

Yo Steve wheres Gerrard if hes that good?

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Yo Steve wheres Gerrard if hes that good?

Best players of that year. Gerrard was injured for most of the year.

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Best players of that year. Gerrard was injured for most of the year.

In my opinion Gerrard was on his best form last year.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:32 PM
In my opinion Gerrard was on his best form last year.

Well you clearly didn't watch any football.

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Well you clearly didn't watch any football.

From August to December ive never seen Gerrard play to such a high standard.

But why does the back of his shirt now say Adam instead of Gerrard?

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 08:35 PM
From August to December ive never seen Gerrard play to such a high standard.

But why does the back of his shirt now say Adam instead of Gerrard?

You must be watching something else chief. All those years of supporting Arsenal has made you go crazy. Don't let the many many, many years of no trophies and the many more to come get to ya, you keep at it!

Subject Zero
01-20-2012, 08:41 PM
You must be watching something else chief. All those years of supporting Arsenal has made you go crazy. Don't let the many many, many years of no trophies and the many more to come get to ya, you keep at it!

Mweh

Dosent bother me to be honest with the Billions that Man U, Man C, Chelsea and Liverpool have and for teams like Tottenham and Arsenal to do as well as they do in the league time and time again is an achievement in it self.

Steve Austin
01-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Mweh

Dosent bother me to be honest with the Billions that Man U, Man C, Chelsea and Liverpool have and for teams like Tottenham and Arsenal to do as well as they do in the league time and time again is an achievement in it self.

Liverpool and Man Utd haven't spent billions. Tottenham have spent more than there fair share over the years especially under Juande Ramos!