PDA

View Full Version : Who currently needs a manager?

DarkSide
10-20-2010, 12:13 PM
God, I miss entertaining managers.
Yokozuna - one of the best big guys but nothing without a manager.
Undertaker - was an overhyped emo goth without Bearer until he was capable of dropping a good promo (just) on his own.
Million Dollar Man was Austen's mouth before WWE discovered he actually had his own.
and the list goes on...

Who should get a Brain or Fuji? You know, good in the ring with zero charisma ('cos occasionally that rubs off)?

merhardt03
10-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Kaval. A bodyguard type deal. This would work good with Kaval heel turn after fed up with loss after loss.

Splattered-Dreams
10-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Del Rio, but he kinda already does with his ring announcer.

Goldust needs a better manager than a nxt rookie. Possibly someone even more bizarre than Goldust..

Kid_Gangsta
10-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Ezekiel Jackson needs a mouthpiece

merhardt03
10-20-2010, 12:39 PM

Yea. Another good suggestion. He worked well with Regal in the Roundtable. I could see them 2 reuniting.

Splattered-Dreams
10-20-2010, 12:40 PM

Agreed. Possibly in the same vein as Heyman's relationship with Lesnar. Heyman cut all the promos, did all the talking, and it worked a treat. Unfortunately theres no one like Heyman right now. Jackson could use someone like Bradshaw as their mouthpiece, maybe?

Ruggy
10-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Ahhhhh the good old days. We need managers and quick. I think Dibiase Srn needs to brought back as a manager. Sadly the days of mouth-pieces like "The Brain" have gone.

merhardt03
10-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Agreed. Possibly in the same vein as Heyman's relationship with Lesnar. Heyman cut all the promos, did all the talking, and it worked a treat. Unfortunately theres no one like Heyman right now. Jackson could use someone like Bradshaw as their mouthpiece, maybe?

Another good selection. 2 powerhouses. JBLs definitely a great mic worker, got the experience of having held virtually every major title WWE has offered.

Splattered-Dreams
10-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Another good selection. 2 powerhouses. JBLs definitely a great mic worker, got the experience of having held virtually every major title WWE has offered.

And he gets over like STDs as a heel, great character

Starscreamer
10-20-2010, 01:33 PM
I say combine 2 of the ideas and put Kaval w/ Jackson. When big Zeke was with Kenderick they were great. But yeah they do need real managers back, that way you could have stable's but if there are injuries, you can still keep them together (like what happened w/ the NWO in the end). Hell Hitman and Anvil didn't have HALF the personality of Jimmy Hart...

Tha Crows Nest
10-20-2010, 01:50 PM

Why not bring in Abraham Washington to be his mouthpiece I'm not sure what he is doing right now.

Bodom
10-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Why not bring in Abraham Washington to be his mouthpiece I'm not sure what he is doing right now.

Last I checked either absolutely nothing, or he's announcing in FCW. So this is a wonderful idea.

Rich Cranium
10-20-2010, 02:11 PM
Dusty Rhodes would be excellent as a manager.

NightWolf
10-20-2010, 02:22 PM
Last I checked either absolutely nothing, or he's announcing in FCW. So this is a wonderful idea.

He's a commentator for FCW I believe.

Bodom
10-20-2010, 02:41 PM
He's a commentator for FCW I believe.

Knew he did some, wasn't sure if he still was

The KANEROONIE!!!
10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Kozlov always needed a manager imo

Bodom
10-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Kozlov always needed a manager imo

The man was in the WWE title picture 2 years ago. Now, he's in a comedy team with Santino. Sigh

Robstar
10-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Need managers;
*Drew & Cody *Darren Young
*Dudebusters *Ezekial Jackson
*Luke Gallows *The Usos
*Chris Masters *Vladimir Kozlov
Suggestions;
*Ted DiBiase snr - would be great as manager or GM
*Santino - great mic skills
*William Regal - enough said
*Ranjin Singh - who says he can't manage more?
*Arn Anderson - very underrated on the mic
*Ron Simmons - a new APA or Doom manager

NightWolf
10-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Need managers;
*Drew & Cody *Darren Young
*Dudebusters *Ezekial Jackson
*Luke Gallows *The Usos
*Chris Masters *Vladimir Kozlov
Suggestions;
*Ted DiBiase snr - would be great as manager or GM
*Santino - great mic skills
*William Regal - enough said
*Ranjin Singh - who says he can't manage more?
*Arn Anderson - very underrated on the mic
*Ron Simmons - a new APA or Doom manager

It would be nice if Beer Money was in WWE an they were managed by Ron Simmons. It'd be like APA: Reloaded or something. xD

IrkenInvader
10-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Vickie, I never want to hear her voice again.

Bodom
10-20-2010, 03:10 PM

Few people in the WWE can generate heat like she can. Although now she is starting to become annoying

Robstar
10-20-2010, 03:56 PM

Vickie is awesome, bite your tongue!

THUNDER
10-20-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't think that anybody needs a manager right now.Besides most of the candidate managers are boring.What are they gonna do,ask another Diva to stop wrestling for a few months to protect fools like Dolph Ziggler or William Regal.Maybe Daniel Bryan,since he's going to start a rivalry with Dolph who has a pig for a manager :D

The KANEROONIE!!!
10-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Regal, Abraham Washington, they could bring Tony Atlas back, or better yet, bring back Armando Alejandro Estrada (ha ha!)... they could find good managers if they wanted to.

GrimReefer
10-20-2010, 04:59 PM
I would like to see Tony Atlas as the manager of Big Zeke, I think it would work well.

Tommy Thunder
10-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Goldust needs a better manager than a nxt rookie. Possibly someone even more bizarre than Goldust..

U MAD?!?! A manager even more bizarre than Goldust would overshadow Goldust himself!! Goldust is fine without a manager!!

REAL infinite wisdom!!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezikiel 25: 17.

evilgenius780
10-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I think Jack Swagger could really benefit from a manager. His work in the ring is good, but his mic skills are limited.

Bodom
10-21-2010, 08:11 AM
I think Jack Swagger could really benefit from a manager. His work in the ring is good, but his mic skills are limited.

He's already got the Swagger Soaring Eagle!

SgtGohan
10-21-2010, 09:12 AM
the SSE is awesome!

mrqib
10-21-2010, 09:45 AM
I think Vladimir Kozlov needs a manager, i miss the days of managers, the last great one was Paul Heyman

DarkSide
10-21-2010, 11:26 AM
the SSE is awesome!

It would be great if they reveal him to be Pete Rose. Kane kills him which sets up a fued between Kane and Swagger.

OT: I would really love Chris Masters to get a manager. Masters has impressed me since he came back and live show reports are always positive about him as far as fan interaction goes.

He just needs a better gimmick.

Bodom
10-21-2010, 11:35 AM
It would be great if they reveal him to be Pete Rose. Kane kills him which sets up a fued between Kane and Swagger.

OT: I would really love Chris Masters to get a manager. Masters has impressed me since he came back and live show reports are always positive about him as far as fan interaction goes.

He just needs a better gimmick.

Yeah, this Babyface Man titty bouncing gimmick just doesn't work. Just switch him back to the heel "Masterpiece" gimmick

SilverGhost
10-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Yeah, this Babyface Man titty bouncing gimmick just doesn't work. Just switch him back to the heel "Masterpiece" gimmick

No argument here. I liked him better as the "Masterpiece" heel instead jobbing his ass off.